Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Jonathan Adler and Levity Announce New Collection of Washable Furniture

Furniture World News Desk on 2/8/2023

Levity, the home brand that offers life-proof furniture to stand up to life’s everyday messes, announces its first partnership with renowned potter and designer, Jonathan Adler. The new Jonathan Adler x Levity collection features 17 prints in Adler’s signature designs, available on a mixture of Levity’s dining chairs, lounge chairs, stools and ottomans. These washable furniture pieces range in price from $239-$799 and combine Adler’s maximalist design ethos and Levity’s functional pieces to curate any space.

With this collection, Adler expands his footprint in the washable home furnishing category, following his collections with Levity’s sister brand, Ruggable. Levity’s first designer collection offers iconic Jonathan Adler designs with life-proof and functional furniture. Each furniture piece features machine-washable and interchangeable covers with a water-resistant base that is tested for durability to withstand everything from oil, wine, coffee, and even pet accidents. Developed in-house by Levity’s team, the patent-pending attachment system allows customers to unzip, unsnap, or unstrap covers for washing or to swap covers to fit in seamlessly with evolving tastes, design trends, or seasons. Each new vibrant design brings a fresh look to the home, and allows consumers to enjoy bolder and more colorful styles without sacrificing functionality.

“Being a potter is messy, so I want everything in my life to be washable. And now with Levity, you can even wash your furniture! I’m thrilled to bring my favorite colors and patterns to the collection. Spilled a cup of tea? Your pooch added a splash of…patina…to your chair? No worries – Levity’s washable covers have you, well, covered and I hope people love them as much as I do,” says Jonathan Adler.

Levity addresses the pain points customers face around choosing between style and function, offering practical and design-forward chairs, tables, and ottomans for the home. Levity means lightness and frivolity, the feeling Levity pieces should give people in their homes.

“Partnering with an icon of the interior design world for our first designer collection has been a thrill for us at Levity. With this partnership, we hope to bring joy to people’s homes with Jonathan Adler’s uplifting designs coupled with our functional, life-proof pieces,” says Jordan Marzouk, General Manager at Levity.

For more information and to view the entire collection, visit levityhome.com/pages/jonathan-adler-furniture.

About Levity

Levity is the home brand that offers life-proof, functional, and beautifully-designed furniture to stand up to life’s everyday messes. The patent-pending chair collection features machine-washable and interchangeable covers with a water-resistant base that is tested for durability to withstand everything from oil, wine, coffee, and even pet accidents. The furniture line also includes tables that come equipped with a liquid and heat-resistant coating to add another layer of spill-proof to daily life. All of Levity’s stylish offerings are created by an expert team of textile, industrial, and product designers, engineers, and pattern makers who are on a mission to develop high-quality, unique, and forgiving furniture. For more information, visit www.LevityHome.com.

About Jonathan Adler
Potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler launched his namesake brand after leaving his day job to pursue his first love: pottery. In 1993, Barneys bought his collection of pots, and five years later, he opened his first store in Soho. Jonathan's desire to design all the bits one needs to create a flawlessly chic home lead to more and more. Today, Jonathan Adler is a design company with stores worldwide, a thriving e-commerce site, a full slate of residential and commercial projects, and a wholesale business with over 1000 points of distribution globally. It is dedicated to bringing Modern American Glamour to your life.