Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

In search of National Mt. Airy Biedermeier Collection furniture, catalogs and care manual(s)

Hello all - trying again to get any and all background information on the National Mt. Airy Biedermeier-style Vienna Collection, such as catalogs, sales brochures, magazine ads, invoices, the names of stores where original owners made their purchase and of course, pieces for sale - anywhere! Particularly the Secretary, bench, kidney-shaped desk. You can email me with any info at robynteresenotes@gmail.com. There were people in older emails here that had great info but there was no way to contact some of them.

Posted By , 5/17/2024

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From rtrentjefferson@gmail.com, 5/20/2024  9:53 AM

Update - just about an hour ago, I found a newspaper article featuring the man that designed the wonderful National Mt. Airy Vienna collection. The article can be found on the Hickory Daily Record, Hickory, N.C. 4/3/1995, page 38 it's a profile on Zagaroli &' Company. So much great info there! What a treasure!

From rtrentjefferson@gmail.com, 5/18/2024  12:52 AM

Update - just about an hour ago, I found a newspaper article featuring the man that designed the wonderful National Mt. Airy Vienna collection. The article can be found on the Hickory Daily Record, Hickory, N.C. 4/3/1995, page 38 it's a profile on Zagaroli &' Company. So much great info there! What a treasure!