Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

In search of National Mt. Airy Biedermeier Collection furniture, catalogs and care manual(s)

I bought my first pieces (a set of nightstands) at an antique store in New Jersey in 2001, not knowing they were part of a collection. I now have a full dining room, etagere and bedroom and am looking for additional pieces - bookcase, entertainment center, secretary and another dresser and armoire. I have also been looking for catalogues and find it hard to believe none exist. I am hoping that someone here will have a catalogue and/or care manual and am also asking for any alerts on any pieces. Right now, on Facebook Marketplace, there is a linen chest in Connecticut and a dresser and nightstand (don't know location). There's a secretary on ebay; the listing says it will ship from Charlottesville, VA but the seller hasn't confirmed with me yet. I would appreciate any and all information on this collection as well as any listings for items for sale. Right now, I am only interested in the Biedermeier (Vienna) collection. Thanks!

Posted By , 3/11/2024

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies