Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Vintage Henredon "Enchantment" bedroom suite

I am selling a vintage Henredon bedroom suite, "Enchantment" collection I have the 4 poster bed gorgeous bleached oak solid wood, with distressed copper finish and wrought iron trim. The ivory-hued wooden bed frame features ridged columnar posts and canopy frame perfect for draping sheer fabric for romance. The bed dimensions are: 72Wx98Lx88T The 2-nightstands are accented with a Faux Granit Lacquerer top and wrought iron copper trim. The 2 Dresser Chests host 3 large garment drawers, 1 jewelry drawer and 10 mini accessory drawers 19Dx62Hx47W Features: Dovetailed Drawers, Aspen Oak Finish Marked 8351-06-A-6Age : 1996, American Measurements Condition : Very good original vintage condition being structurally sound with age appropriate signs of normal use. 1 surface scratch on faux granite finish of 1 nightstand. Overall very nice. Please message me at terirosendale@gmail.com for pictures and prices. This suite is currently held in an environmentally controlled storage in Vancouver, Washington.

Posted By , 11/15/2023

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies