Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Seeking/ Selling Pier One Jamaica Pieces

From the newly discontinued Pier One Imports Jamaica Bedroom, our hardly used, excellent condition nightstand, headboard (queen) and 4 dresser drawer chest is for sale. (note: piece no longer available.

Posted By Janet Bavas, 6/26/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Roxsalottapuss, 5/21/2020  8:47 PM

Anyone still on here?
in search of:
Wastebasket
Hamper
Shelves 
Desk

mainly uncommon items from this collection.
please email with pictures and prices. 
willing to travel in the state of Florida.
Or shipping. Thanks in advance. 

Roxsalottapuss@gmail.com

From uncfan57, 5/17/2018  11:21 PM

I am looking for a Queen headboard in the Pier One Jamaica Collection.  I live in NC.   

From jcjoda, 4/30/2018  12:59 AM

anyone looking for dining chairs or accent table from the Jamaica Collection Pier 1?
I have 4 chairs and 1 accent table/night stand.
very reasonable.
pics are on Craigslist Palm Springs under Furniture for sale by owner.
all pieces in EXCELLENT CONDITION.
jcjoda@msn.com 

From mz1derful2, 3/20/2018  11:39 PM

I've been trying to locate a Jamaica Queen headboard & footboard for about 9 years. I see there are several people who wish to sell pcs from their collections. So anyone that has a Queen headboard and possibly a footboard, please contact me at mz1derful2@comcast.net. Even if all you have is the headboard, I'd like to hear from you with price, piece, and possibly a photo of the item. I'm in Nashville TN and will travel almost to the ends of the earth to get Jamaica Queen headboard & footboard.  I will still travel if you only have the headboard.  I'm desperate!!!  My pieces are still looking quite new and I'll probably travel to wherever you are.
Thanks!!   mz1derful2@comcast.net 

From mz1derful2, 3/20/2018  9:52 PM

I would love to have the headboard & footboard, but will settle with just the headboard.  My email address is mz1derful2@comcast.net.  Can you send a photo of your headboard, price & where I can pick up?  Thanks!
BJ Cathey

From ghajj4, 11/28/2017  9:49 PM

I have several pieces that are for sale in like new condition.

Full or Twin bedroom set

7 Drawer Dresser with mirror

4 Drawer small chest

2 Drawer Nightstand **I have 2 of these**

Hopechest

Wastebasket

2 Full Queen Bedroom sets

Headboards (Full & Queen)

2 Hutches

Mirrors (small & large)

From bwlady2@comcast.net, 7/11/2017  7:01 PM

From sccchubert101, 6/19/2015  2:02 PM

I have an Armoire, Nightstand, Laundry Hamper, Trash can. From a smoke free pet free home.
If interested email me sccchubert101@yahoo.com 

From bobshe50, 8/22/2013  12:37 PM

I am would like to purchase Queen size Jamaica headboard.,

From bobshe50, 8/22/2013  12:36 PM

I am would like to purchase Queen size Jamaica headboard.,

From NanVan, 3/29/2013  8:10 AM

Does anyone have a side table or nightstand for sale from the Pier One Jamaica collection?

From cjalicj, 7/26/2012  12:03 AM

jodif@mankato-clinic.com

I am interested in the mirror if available.
contact me please cjalicj@verizon.net

From cjalicj, 7/25/2012  11:10 PM

jodif@mankato-clinic.com

I am interested in the mirror if available.
contact me please cjalicj@verizon.net

From jodi possin, 7/13/2012  2:33 PM

I HAVE THE JAMAICA BEDROOM SERIES FROM PIER 1
I HAVE THE 7 DRAWER DRESSER     $400
I HAVE THE ARMOIR 2 DOORS AND TWO DRAWERS   $400
I HAVE THE LARGE MIRROR           $100
I HAVE THE SIDE TABLE                  $50
jodif@mankato-clinic.com

From Janet Bavas, 8/13/2011  5:05 PM

I have a pier 1 jamaican collection twin headboard for sale. Located in south texas. Pick up or you can pay for shipping. Email if interested mla13gms@yahoo.com

From Janet Bavas, 7/19/2011  9:55 PM

Looking for a King Size Head and Footboard Pier 1 Jamaica Collection. If you have one to sell, Please let me know.   jfranz71@YAHOO.COM

From Janet Bavas, 7/18/2011  4:50 PM

I am selling the Pier 1 Jamaica Collection queen headboard, armoire, and nightstand. It is available for pick up in Central Florida. Please email me if interested.
Micmsmith@aol.com

From Linda, 6/21/2011  5:01 PM

Bethany,   
Do you still have the Pier 1 collection? If you do price and where are you located?

From Bethany, 6/1/2011  1:55 PM

Selling a Pier 1 Jamaica 8 piece bedroom set
Includes:
Full/queen headboard
night stand
7 drawer dresser (with custom glass top)
night stand/wash stand
chair
trunk
waste basket
decorative hanging shelves

From Beth, 5/15/2011  2:24 PM

I am looking to sell a Jamaica twin headboard. Excellent condition. I live on Long Island, NY.

From Louise, 4/27/2011  10:56 PM

Willing to part with my jamaica wicker vanity and bench, also the chair and ottoman. I am located in the Akron/Canton area of Ohio. I doubt the possibility of shipping only because I wouldn't know the first thing about it. I am also looking for a twin headboard and hopefully the footboard if it was made. If interested I'm open to a reasonable offer.

Louise lmarie5@sbcglobal.net

From Bonnie Park, 3/30/2011  11:22 PM

I am looking for a queen size headboard to add to my jamaican collection. I just bought a used amoire, 7 drawer dresser with the mirror, vainity desk and chair. also with the 4 drawer night table and it is really a beautiful wicker set. Please email me at bgiuliano23@gmail.com. I live in NJ

From Barbara Cathey, 3/18/2011  12:05 PM

I am interested in purchasing the Pier 1 Jamaica queen headboard and footboard, if you have it.....headboard alone is fine. Please email me at mz1derful2@comcast.net

From Nancy Slough, 3/6/2011  11:05 AM

I am interested in buying from the Pier 1 Jamaican Collection the chair, ottoman, trunk, wastebasket and a bench, king footboard. Please email me at dallasnancy@gmail.com

From Carla, 3/4/2011  9:19 PM

I would like to sell the Jamaican Collection for Pier 1 - Queen Headboard and Footboard, Seven Drawer Dresser, Mirrow, 2- 2 Drawer Nightstands, 2 - Shelving units (one with bottom cupboard), Ottoman, and Chair, and Wastebasket- All in Excellent Condition- I live in Sebring, FL. Please email me at CJHcats2002@yahoo.com

From Emily, 2/7/2011  1:51 PM

I am in Kalamazoo, MI
I have a twin head board to sell.
I am looking to buy:
2 night stands,
a queen or full head board,
and the matching chair
Thanks Emily
Girliefalk@gmail.com

From Jerri Brewer, 2/4/2011  11:17 AM

Looking for queen headboard and any other pieces available in the Pier One Jamaica series, especially in the Myrtle Beach,SC, Wilmington,NC, Florence, SC, Columbia, SC areas.

Reply to jlong22873@aol.com

From Jerri Brewer, 2/3/2011  11:40 PM

Have you sold the furniture from your 2/2/2011 posting?

From April, 2/2/2011  9:46 PM

I have an armoire, nightstand, 7 drawer dresser, trunk, mirror, wastebasket, and small accessory shelf/cabinet ?? (not sure exactly what its called, but it has two small shelves and a double door at the bottom. Its not as big as it sounds, approx 24in high x 12in wide. I can send a picture). These are all jamaica pieces and are in excellent condition. I am in the Clearwater, FL area. Please email me at aprilksun@yahoo.com.   

From dee, 2/1/2011  5:02 PM

I am looking for Pier One Jamaica Collection 7-drawer dresser, mirror, & armoire in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Please reply with price and pictures. THanks!

From April, 1/11/2011  7:24 PM

I am looking for a queen size Pier One Jamaica headboard (and possibly a footboard and nightstand). I am in located in the central Florida area. Please email me at aprilksun@yahoo.com

From Guest, 1/8/2011  12:51 PM

I'm in desperate need of large seven drawer dresser with or with out the mirror! If anyone can help me please email me at sccchubert101@yahoo.com. Thanks

From June, 12/31/2010  12:52 AM

Is the trunk still available. If so, how much would shipping cost to Jacksonville Florida ?   Thx and Happy New Year ...

From Susaness, 12/17/2010  6:15 PM

My parents have moved and no longer need their Pier One Jamaica Collection queen headboard and storage chest/trunk. These are whitewashed, like new. I'm asking $150 for each or $250 for the pair. I'm located in metropolitan Washington, DC.

From x2d_glance_civic@hotmail.com, 10/23/2010  9:58 PM

My wife has a lot of the collection but is always looking for the missing pieces. Does anyone still have any they are trying to sell? We are in North Carolina.

From Anne, 9/3/2010  9:14 PM

Am looking for a mirror to go with a set we bought off Craigslist. Was planning on painting or staining it dark brown to match her room since the picture made it look old and worn. When went to pick up it was this very nice, hand-made Jamaica series from Pier One. Am undecided on whether to paint it since it is white washed and looks nice by itself. In daughter's room it looks dirty white and not pretty. Same color as her carpet. Since there is such interest in this furniture, would we be sacrificing a treasure if we painted it?

From Gloria, 8/24/2010  10:05 AM

I would like to buy Pier One Jamaica furniture.
Nightstand
5 Drawer Dresser
Trunk
Mirror
What is a Wash Stand ??? It is listed in one of the posts.

I am in New York and will pay shipping

From Sue Youhon, 8/16/2010  3:01 PM

Looking to buy Jamaica 7-drawer dresser, mirror, armoire,desk, or nightstand. Northeast Ohio. sueyouhon@hotmail.com

From Joyce, 8/14/2010  11:50 AM

Looking for Jamaica Armoire I live in new york thanks

From Marie, 7/24/2010  8:31 PM

I want to buy the Pier 1 Jamaica trunk. I am in Southern CA and can pick up within a reasonable distance.

From siemack, 7/21/2010  5:23 PM

FOR SALE: Pier One/1 Jamaica (white wicker) twin headboard, nightstand, and dresser in excellent condition for sale. Located in SC, outside of Charlotte, NC. If you are interested and/or would like pictures please contact.

From Regina, 7/11/2010  11:02 AM

Please e-mail me at sesedona@hotmail.com if you have a double Headboard, long dresser and mirror.

From Regina, 7/11/2010  11:00 AM

I am looking for a Double Headboard, Long Dresser and Mirror - I live in West Palm Beach, FL.

From kay, 7/8/2010  2:06 PM

Kay from Delaware my email address damianokay@verizon.net

From kay, 7/8/2010  2:05 PM

Does anyone know if the the headboard on the Jamacia style pier one wicker is full and or queen. Also I might be intrested in the waste basket, big mirror and round chair. I am located in Delaware

From Jan, 7/5/2010  3:40 PM

Looking to purchase queen head/footboard for Jamacia (wood)bedroom series.

New Hampshire - jjuley67@gmail.com

From Carol, 6/27/2010  5:26 PM

I am interested in purchasing the Pier One Jamaica Armoire. (White with tan accents). Must be in excellent condition. I live in Southern Michigan. Thank you so much.

From Rebecca, 6/13/2010  10:00 PM

For Sale - Pier 1 Jamaica
Full Headboard
Armoire
Night Stand
Trunk
Wash stand

Northern Virginia - randmt@juno.com

From Jen, 5/23/2010  7:22 PM

Hi...I am looking for any of the Jamaica collection pieces..I have armoire and 7 drawer dresser...I'm in New Jersey...shore area...will travel reasonably..Let me know what you have...and what your asking price is! THANKS

From Cristina, 5/20/2010  2:22 AM

I am also selling my Jamaica bedroom set:

Full size headboard/footboard
Armoire
5 drawer dresser
2 drawer nightstand
Wicker chair

I'm in Southern California - please e-mail me at kikimommydeals@gmail.com if interested.

From Debbie, 4/28/2010  9:37 PM

Hi, I'm looking to buy the Pier 1 Jamaica Queen headboard, one night stand,and possibly the vanity & seat.
Please email me if you have any of these items for sale.
Debbie at debbiepinkston59@gmail.com
Thanks. I live in NW Arkansas.

From kathy, 4/18/2010  4:30 PM

I have the Pier 1 Imports The Jamaica Collection 8 piece bedroom suite. It includes: queen headboard, 7 drawer dresser w/mirror, 2 drawer night stand, vanity w/bench, dressing chair and large trunk. All in excellent condition. Please email me at kc876536@yahoo.com if interested. I'm in central Indiana.

From sheryl, 4/17/2010  9:19 PM

JAMAICA set..my email is lanapearls@hotmail.com

From sheryl, 4/17/2010  9:17 PM

Pier One...full size "JAMAICA" collection headboard and footboard for sale. Excellent condition..also have white wicker chair that matches the set.
Must be in the north VA/DC/MD area for pick up. Jamaica set is $125 and the chair is $50.

From Amy, 3/20/2010  9:25 PM

My email is amylynn3973@yahoo.com

From Amy, 3/20/2010  9:23 PM

Hi!
I have from the Pier One Jamaican collection:
2 Nightstands
   Armoire
   5 Drawer Dresser
   Large Mirror
   Large Trunk      

I am in Spring TX, 77379...Shipping should not be a big deal! Thanks!          ;           ;  

From Ally, 3/19/2010  6:55 PM

Hey, I have a friend who is going to give me a Jamaican Breeze twin headboard and nightstand that she has in storage. Could anyone tell me what this set looks like or maybe send me a pic please? Thank you!

From Mandy, 3/13/2010  6:09 PM

sorry forgot to send email peterpaul@shaw.ca

need dresser or dressers have storage chest to sell

From Amy--C Fla., 3/10/2010  1:48 PM

I would like to buy one kind foot and head board in Jamaica Pier 1 series. Please email abarnick@mail.ucf.edu if you have one to sell. I may be selling a queen head board in same series soon too.

From Mandy, 3/2/2010  1:07 PM

Hi looking for older Pier One Jamaican tall dresser and lower 6 drawer dresser live in the Phoenix area.
Thanks

From Paula, 2/26/2010  4:08 PM

I'm looking for a Pier 1 Jamaica collection dresser with mirror. Please email me ypaula@yahoo.com. If you have the pieces i'm looking for I live down The Jersey Shore.

From Emilee, 2/6/2010  9:18 AM

I have the Full Size Jamaican Headboard for sale in N.C. if you are interested. Email:myfivesuns@yahoo.com

From Carol, 2/4/2010  2:43 PM

I'm looking for the Melia bed from Pier1 in king size. Will take headboard only or the entire bed (hdbd, ftbd and rails). Please email me at cab121993@yahoo.com if you have one to sell.

From Karen, 2/3/2010  3:05 PM

Looking for one night stand to complete our collection. We live in Columbus, Ohio. PREVIOUSLY FORGOT TO SEND E-MAIL. It is: kcornell@ssd.com. Thanks very much.

From Karen, 2/3/2010  3:04 PM

Looking for one night stand to complete our collection. Can someone please help? We live in Columbus, Ohio. Thank you!

From Anna, 1/28/2010  11:25 PM

I'm looking for one or two nightstands. I have the open/3-shelf piece and would LOVE to find a matching one but I can also take 2 of the nightstands with drawers. I'm in the DC area. I can pick up or will pay for shipping.
Email annacmills@hotmail.com

From Colleen, 1/27/2010  4:43 PM

I have the Jamaica Collection armoire, 5 drawer dresser, one night stand and small matching mirror. I am located near Charlotte, NC. E-mail is mcolleen77@aol.com

From Dano, 1/24/2010  4:33 PM

I am interested in purchasing a King Size Pier One Jamaica headboard. Please email me at danodrs@msn.com

From Dano, 1/24/2010  4:31 PM

I am looking for a King size Pier One Headboard to purchase. Please email me at danodrs@msn.com

From Diane, 12/31/2009  3:26 PM

Hi-

I am looking for the Pier One Jamaica collection 7 drawer dresser OR the armoire...I am in the New England area.

From Genevieve, 12/18/2009  12:09 PM

Hello, I live in the Washington, DC area and would like to sell 8 pieces of the Pier 1 Jamaica collection. I have the:
- Full-Size Headboard
- Queen-Size Headboard
- 2 Nightstands
- Vanity with matching Seat & Mirror
- & 7 Drawer-Dresser

So pretty much I have an entire bedroom set. I lost the wastebucket somehow when I moved, but if anyone is interested please contact me at genny.defranco@gmail.com

Thanks!

From Barbara, 12/15/2009  8:20 PM

I am interested in purchasing the Queen-Size Headboard and possibly the footboard in the Pier One Jamaica collection. Please contact me at mz1derful2@comcast.net

From Diana, 12/8/2009  12:36 PM

Hi, I'm looking for the Pier 1 Jamaica Collection armoire and nightstand. Both, great condition. Please contact me. Prefer local, but will consider shipping. I live in San Diego, CA.

From Lori, 10/24/2009  6:39 PM

I have a Jamaica armoire, perfect condition, $100, if interested email me elinbee@aol.com Located in MN

From Darlene, 10/14/2009  9:33 PM

I'm looking for the Pier 1 Jamaica Collection trunk, chair and nightstand. I'm in upstate NY. Email if you have these for sale. darlenemu@msn.com - Thanks,

From kay, 9/29/2009  12:57 PM

CiCi, please notify if decide to sell just two nightstands. Thanks, Kay....kotten29379@yahoo.com

From Sherry - Central Florida, 9/27/2009  10:13 AM

I have the Pier 1 Jamaica Ottoman, trash can and one night stand for sale. ALL in excellent shape...reply to sendtheinfo2sz@gmail.com if you are interested. I am posting to Orlando Craigslist today.

From Cici, 9/25/2009  4:44 PM

Was there ever a daybed in the Jamaica collection? If so, I'm interested in buying it. If not, I may have the following for sale, depending on how much is offered. simple2cook@hotmail.com -
I'm in the Austin area:

Queen headboard
Seven drawer dresser (with custom glass top)
Mirror
2 nightstands (with custom glass tops)
4 drawer chest
Armoire
Round Chair
Wastebasket
Shelves

From Darlene, 9/20/2009  8:21 PM

I am looking for Jamaica Collection... nightstand, trunk & chair. I am in upstate NY. Will travel to pick up (within reason) Email me with what pieces you have and how much you are asking. Thanks.

From kay, 9/18/2009  1:10 PM

Still looking for one or two Jamaica Collection nightstands...live in southeast but will arrange and pay shipping

From Angela, 9/6/2009  8:31 PM

it's still available...

Pier 1 Jamaica Collection 7-drawer dresser available in the Baltimore/DC area. Please email with offer and location if interested.
In great condition. jasford7@yahoo.com

From Angela, 8/24/2009  12:18 PM

I have a Pier 1 Jamaica Collection 7-drawer dresser available in the Baltimore/DC area. Please email with offer and location if interested.
In great condition. jasford7@yahoo.com

From Antoinette, 8/17/2009  1:01 PM

Failed to include my email address for inquiries into the furniture listed above. It's whsacs@gmail.com.

From Antoinette, 8/17/2009  12:53 PM

Available to sell from the Pier 1 Jamaica Collection: one armoire ($350), two trunks ($100 each) and one chair ($175). Buyer must arrange and pay shipping and packing expense from zipcode 37067, Franklin, Tennessee.

From Holly, 8/15/2009  4:53 PM

In the Jamaica collection, I am looking to buy the seven drawer dresser and the mirror. I'm located in Navarre, FL - would be willing to pay for shipping.

From Meka in VA, 8/13/2009  7:26 PM

I have a Pier One Jamaica headboard, seven drawer dresser with mirror, two nightstands, and matching chair for sale. Set barely used. Email me at mekmekali@verizon.net for inquiries.

From Meka, 8/13/2009  7:24 PM

I have a jamaica queen headboard, seven drawer dresser with mirror, two nightstands,and matching chair for sale. Set barely used. Please email for inquiries.

From Eugen, 8/11/2009  6:08 PM

Hi Donna,

The nightstand is claimed for and only the dresser is available now.

Eugen

From Donna, 8/11/2009  5:08 PM

I am looking for one nightstand and will pay for shipping if not local. How much for the 1 nightstand.
Thank you
Donna

From Eugen, 8/11/2009  12:36 PM

Hi Rebecca,

Can you please send me an e-mail on my personal account?

Eugen

From Mackenzie, 8/11/2009  10:46 AM

Hi - I have the Jamaica collection of furniture and am in need of another nightstand. I'm located in Manhattan, but would be happy to pay for shipping from someplace else. Please email me at mackenzie.morse@cliffordchance if you have one to sell. Thanks!

From Rebecca White, 8/10/2009  5:54 PM

Hello Eugen!
I have been looking for some Pier One "Jamaica" bedroom pieces for years and have just stumbled upon this message board. You have a few pieces, I hope (still?). If so, could you contact me? I live in southern Ontario, Canada, which could be a bit of a challenge shipping-wise, depending on how and with whom we decide to ship. Have you looked into any shipping costs from your end?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Rebecca White

From Eugen, 8/8/2009  2:15 PM

Hi,

I have a 7 drawer dresser and 2 drawer nightstand from the Jamaica Collection for sale. Price for both is $300. They are in excellent condition and I am located in Queens, NY. Please drop me a line at e_nuri@hotmail.com if interested.

Eugen

From Emma Talmadge, 7/26/2009  1:32 PM

I have the Pier 1 Jamaican Wicker Full size Headboard and the Matching Mirror.Both pieces are in very good condition. I live in N.C. If interested~please email: myfivesuns@yahoo.com Thank you

From Ruth - Florida, 7/17/2009  5:27 PM

Looking for Pier 1 Jamaica Collection bench and King headboard. Please contact me at ruthbeachwalker@hotmail.com.

From Jen - Florida, 7/14/2009  8:34 PM

I have a 7 piece Pier 1 Jamaica Collection.

Set includes:

1 - King headboard
1 - 7 drawer dresser
1 - Mirror for dresser
2 - Nightstands
1 - Trunk
1 - Waste basket

All items are in great condition with no damage and no visible wear. If interested contact me at TonyH@PremierCorporations.com

From Lee-Ann, 6/13/2009  3:49 PM

Looking for Jamaican collection nightstand, armoire and mirror and queen headboard. Live in Washington DC area. Email: laticktin@aol.com

From Emilee, 6/10/2009  6:43 PM

The Pier 1 Wicker Jamaican Collection Headboard is for sale in Burlington, N.C. on craigslist~~~~I'm still looking for the Pier 1 Wicker Jamaican Armoire to add to my set if anyone in N.C.has it~~please email myfivesuns@yahoo.com   Thank you

From Suzanne, 6/3/2009  3:57 PM

Disregard my last post Kelli! Haste makes waste!
My post was directed to Karla in Ohio...please email me at zusblais@netzero.net if the 7 drawer dresser is still available...thank you!

From Suzanne, 6/3/2009  3:35 PM

Kelly, I am interested in the 7-drawer dresser if you don't have a buyer yet. Please email me zusblais@netzero.net

From Kelli, 5/26/2009  9:09 AM

I forgot to mention.. I am in the Augusta GA area... but can travel anywhere between here and Texas if need be, thanks!

From Kelli, 5/26/2009  6:01 AM

Looking to Purchase Jamaican Pier 1:

Queen, King, or Full Headboard
7 drawer Dresser
Mirror
Nightstand

Will be traveling to Arkansas & Texas in about 2 weeks, and I can pick these items up.

email kellirose86@yahoo.com

From Karla, 5/19/2009  1:19 PM

I have the 7 drawer dresser.

From Karla, 5/19/2009  1:17 PM

I have Jamaica set - one nightstand, dresser with mirror, and full size headboard. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.

From Barbara, 5/14/2009  3:33 PM

I am looking for one nightstand to complete my set. I live on the central coast of Ca.

From Rachel, 5/6/2009  7:54 PM

Just looking for the dresser from the Pier 1 jamaica collection. either 7 drawer or 4 drawer doesn't matter. am in minneapolis area. email me if anyone near is selling, rachelmiske@yahoo.com, thank you!!

From Yvonne, 4/30/2009  9:13 PM

We are looking to add to and complete our Pier 1 Jamaica bedroom collection. Please contact me if you have the following to sell: large armoire, 7 drawer dresser, 4 drawer dresser, and 2 nightstands. If you are in or near the NY tri-state area, pick up could be arranged, otherwise shipping would most likely be needed. I can be reached at chifchiffon@netscape.net. Thanks.

From Sara, 4/16/2009  2:06 PM

I'm looking for a full headboard- Pier 1 Jamaica collection. If I don't find it I will have the following to sell:

2- twin headboards
2- nightstands
1- chair
1- long dresser
1- small dresser
1- trunk
1- trash basket
1- mirror (which actually isn't Jamaica but you can't tell)

My girls are wanting bigger beds :)
Im in So Cal

From Jo, 4/9/2009  12:18 PM

Hi. I am looking for a Jamaica collection nightstand. I am in the New York City area. If anyone has one available, please e-mail me a JCNY223@aol.com. Thanks.

Jo-Ann

From Suzanne, 4/8/2009  2:58 PM

Chante',I am interested in the dresser and mirror if they are still available. My email is zusblais@netzero.net. Thanks.

From suzanne, 4/8/2009  2:55 PM

Chante', I live near Annapolis and am interested in the dresser and mirror if they are still available. my email zusblais@netzero.net. thanks.

From Rachel, 4/2/2009  10:16 PM

I am looking for a full size headboard, nightstand, and dresser from the pier 1 jamaica collection. Am in Minneapolis, MN. Willing to drive somewhat. Email address is rachelmiske@yahoo.com

From Monica, 3/25/2009  10:35 AM

I have a Pier One Jamaica Collection queen headboard, armoire, nightstand, trunk, dresser and wastebasket I would like to sell. I'm in Des Moines, Iowa. Contact me at monicapolitic@aol.com.

From Chante', 3/2/2009  6:45 PM

I forgot to add that I also have the jamaican mirror. I'm located in Bowie, MD.

From Chante', 3/2/2009  6:23 PM

I have 2 nightstands, Queen headboard, dresser, armoire, and chair of the Pier 1 Jamaican collection. If you are interested, please contact me at chantebrady@hotmail.com. smart

From Jo Ann, 2/28/2009  11:49 AM

Hi, I'm looking to complete my "Pier 1" Jamaica collection bedroom. I'm interested in a trunk & Chair. I'm in Long Island, NY.

From Renda, 2/20/2009  10:02 PM

I live in Baltimore MD, but I'm interested in the night stands. contact me at renda@iximd.com

From Leslie, 2/11/2009  8:17 PM

I have a set of Jamaica collection nightstands in great shape. Is anyone interested? I'm in Santa Barbara, CA.

From Sue, 2/9/2009  10:48 PM

Hi I am looking for Pier 1 Jamaican collection Queen Headboard, Mirror, and Chair any of these that you may have my email is suepiller@hotmail.com

From Sue, 2/9/2009  10:44 PM

Hi I am looking for Pier 1 Jamaican collrction Queen Headboard, Mirror, Chair I am located in NC

From Rebecca, 2/5/2009  2:26 PM

Areas: MD, PA, VA, NC, DC, NY, DE
Looking for Jamaica Pier One queen headboard, night stands, chair, bench, desk, armoire, trash can, shelves, trunk (any of the pieces). Will travel to pick up.

From julie, 1/26/2009  10:42 PM

i'm looking for Miranda king size headboard in TN, AL, GA or FL.

From Lee-Ann, 1/24/2009  10:35 AM

Looking for 1 nightstand, mirror and queen headboard. In washington DC area. Thanks!

From Ed, 1/19/2009  7:32 PM

Selling Pier 1 Jamaica pieces: 2 nightstands and 7-drawer dresser in Dallas, TX. Great condition. Contact if interested: ed_wagner1 at hotmail dot com.

From Tammy, 1/11/2009  8:49 PM

Hi! I am in Cleveland area and looking for the Jamaica Armoire.   I am also interested in a tall dresser (if there was one)!

Thanks!
tammydiamond@msn.com

From Holly, 1/5/2009  12:07 PM

I have five pices of the Pier One Jamaica bedroom set:

Queen headboard
4-drawer dresser
night stands (2)
bench

They are all in great condition. $450 for set--negotiable--or will sell individually. (Orange County, California)

From Ray and Marie, 12/30/2008  4:45 PM

We are still looking for the Armoir. Our email address is raymarie@ameritech.net

From Ray and Marie, 12/30/2008  4:42 PM

We have several pieces of the Pier 1 Jamaican collction and would like to add a large Armoir to the group. Does anyone have one they would sell?

From Lee-Ann, 12/11/2008  8:59 PM

Looking to add to my collection - need mirror, queen headboard and tall shelf. Email: laticktin@aol.com - I am in the Washington DC area. Thanks

From astro, 11/30/2008  3:13 PM

My daughter is going off to college and wants to sell her Pier 1 Jamaica Collection furniture: $195.00 buys it all

1. Twin size headboard

2. Mirror

3. Toy chest trunk

4, Chair

5. Wall shelf

6. Trash basket

e-mail: astro5027@aol.com

From Guest, 11/24/2008  1:19 AM

Îòäûõ ñî÷è ìîðå è çàãàð ýòî âñå â àäëåðå è ñî÷è ñ ïîìîùüþ íàä¸æíîé íàøåãî ñàéòà çàõîäèòå áûñòðåé

From Emily, 11/5/2008  9:29 PM

I am looking for the Jamaica Collection by pier 1. Anyone wanting to sell any pieces please contact me. I live in New Jersey. emilytsmith@comcast.net

From Adam, 11/5/2008  4:10 PM

My wife and I are looking for the queen size Jamaica headboard, 1 more nightstand, and the trunk. We live in the Baltimore, MD area but would be willing to pay for shipping or pick up if it is within a few hours from here. Please email me at adamj.thom@gmail.com if you happen to have any of the pieces we need.

From Sharon, 11/2/2008  5:15 PM

AMANDA BEDROOM FURNITURE. Looking for a king size headboard and one night stand. Have a queen size head board to sell. Excellent condition only in guest room. Live in Michian. costello112368@yahoo.com

From Denise, 11/2/2008  1:28 PM

Hello,

I am looking for a Queen Headboard from the Jamaica Collection by Pier 1.   Must be in good condition. I'm in California. Please email a photo and your asking price, and location. envirojunkie@yahoo.com

Thank you!

From Vicky, 10/29/2008  11:27 AM

Hi Loretta:
I saw your ad regarding selling your queen sized Pier One Jamaica collection headboard. I called the number you had given and left my name and cell phone number, as I am very interested.
Thank you very much!

Vicky
In Florida

From Jennie, 10/26/2008  5:49 PM

I have a Jamaican wicker bedroom set for sale. It is a full size headboard, armoir, and nightstand. Can include mattress and boxspring. Price for all pieces is $200. I live in the New Jersey area. jennieconn@yahoo.com

From victoria, 10/22/2008  3:12 PM

Sorry here is my email victoriac221@hotmail.com

From Victoria, 10/22/2008  3:10 PM

Hello,
I am looking for the 6 drawer and 3 drawer chest from the Miranda Pier One collection. Please email me if you have these items.Thanks

From Mary Larsen, 10/18/2008  11:04 AM

We would like to sell our Jamaica bedroom set: Queen size headboard and footboard, 7-drawer dresser with custom-made glass top, nightstand with glass top, round chair with ottoman. It is all in excellent condition, and is in our house in the San Diego area. We live out of state and would like to sell it within the next week or so. Anyone interested? (we probably will not be able to ship due to time constraints). Thanks! larsenrc@burgoyne.com

From Donna Evans, 10/13/2008  11:52 PM

I am looking for a full size Pier 1 Jamaica headboard. If anyone is selling one I would pay for it plus the shipping to Minnesota. Thanks.

From March, 10/7/2008  12:32 PM

I am looking for a chest or dresser from the Jamaica collection. I am in the metro Detroit area. rlmarch@comcast.net

From Jane A., 10/6/2008  4:04 PM

I live in Texas and would be interested in a Jamaica mirror and possibly other items. please email at janeall2@hotmail.com.
Thanks.

From Loretta, 10/2/2008  10:20 AM

I am selling the following items from my Pier 1 jamaica collection set: large armoir with glass top $250.00 and a Queen size headboard $80.00. Both are in great condition. I live in Long Island New York. If interested please call me @ (631) 513-7912

From Suzanne, 9/26/2008  2:16 PM

I live in the Washington DC area and am interested in getting a trunk and either dresser (4-7 drawer) to go with the pieces I already have. Please email me at zusblais@netzero.net if you have pieces to sell.   

From Alaina, 9/23/2008  8:50 PM

Oddly, I have a queen and need a full.   However, I am in KY. Our daughter lives in Navarre and we will be going there next month. If my memory serves me right, you are down south near the keys? Any suggestions? alaina

From rebekah mathis, 9/19/2008  12:15 AM

The full size headboard does not fit a queen size bed. There is a seperate queen size headboard. I'm not sure why people refer to it as if it is one size for both.    

From Heather, 9/13/2008  11:00 PM

We have a Full headboard, jamaica collection and want to upgrade to a Queen bed. I've noticed some people refer to the headboard as full/queen, but I'm not sure if there is a separate Queen headboard? I know it's only 6 inches more for a queen, but I'm not sure the queen would fit on this Full headboard. Any ideas? We're in Ft. Myers if anyone has a Queen headboard - we may be willing to sell our Full if we need to get a Queen...

From Valencia, 9/11/2008  10:53 PM

Hi Rebekah,
Sorry it took me so long to respond. I am still interested in the trunk. I had to check with pier 1 to find out the weight of the trunk,for shipping purposes. Can u send me an email and let me know your zip code? My email is vlittle85@aol.com. I need this information in order for UPS to tell me the exact cost. Thank You so much.

From Candace, 9/7/2008  10:51 PM

Wanting to buy Pier 1 Jamaica Collection items:

... one chair (is there more than one style?)
...one or two night stands
...possibly a trunk (have never seen one--how big is it and does it have a flat surface on the top so as to place picture frames, lamp, etc. on it?)
...possibly the book case (need measurements)

Would be great if I could see photos of all of these items. Also, is this set always the same whitewashed color?

I'm in Michigan ... will travel a distance or pay for shipping. Please email me at aspiritedlear@yahoo.com.

From Alaina, 9/6/2008  9:37 AM

Hi Heidi, yes I did. We found two just outside DC where my son lives. I may not see them for a few months, but I know I have them. I have been out of state for several weeks helping our daughter with a few things. Sorry I didn't get back sooner. Thanks, alaina

From Jackie, 9/4/2008  5:46 PM

I am buying a used good condition armoire Jamaica Pier One from a friend. What price is fair?

From Heidi, 9/3/2008  8:34 PM

Hi Alaina(message from 8/7),
Did you get your Jamaica nightstand??? If not, please let me know at shopheidispa@yahoo.com

From Heidi, 9/3/2008  8:30 PM

Hi Wendy(message from 8/16),
I recently purchased the armoire, trunk, waste basket, and a nightstand for $350. On top of that I had to spend $200 on gas and another $150 on a rental truck to go pick it up. My advice to you is to ask yourself how much it's worth to you? Personally, I wanted mine very much. I also don't think that price your person is asking is too much, given of course, that it's all in good condition.

From oscar salas, 8/30/2008  4:41 PM

Hi, iam looking for a MELIA Queen Frame. Tks if you can contact me I´l appreciate.   

From rebekah mathis, 8/21/2008  12:21 AM

Joan, I have the entire Pier 1 Jamaica bedroom collection and will set it for a reasonable offer. I have the full size headboard, the large armoir, seven drawer dresser, 2 drawer nightstand, 4 drawer dresser/vanity, mirror, chair, chest/trunk and lap table for sitting in bed. It is all in very good condition. I live in Ventura, California. I am willing to ship anywhere. E-mail me if you are interested. rebekahmathis1@aol.com

From Katie, 8/20/2008  11:17 PM

I am selling my Jamaica bedroom set:
1 full size headboard
1 nightstand
1 trunk
1 chair
1 7 drawer dresser
Please contact me at this email address if interested, katiemeyer6@hotmail.com. I live in Chicago, IL. Must be able to pick up or pay shipping.

From Joan Stash, 8/20/2008  11:25 AM

Hello Rebekah, I live in Ohio and I am also interested in additional pieces to my Jamaica bedroom set. What pieces do you have to sell? Thanks for the information.
Joan

From rebekah mathis, 8/18/2008  10:41 PM

Robert, I have the seven drawer dresser. I will sell it for $175 and you would have to pay for shipping. If you are interested, I have several other pieces and I will sell them together for a very discounted price. My e-mail address is rebekahmathis1@aol.com

From rebekah mathis, 8/18/2008  10:36 PM

Hi Valencia, I am asking $100 for the trunk. Let me know if you are interested.

From Wendy, 8/16/2008  11:10 PM

I am considering buying a used Jamaica headboard, dresser with mirror, and two nightstands-price $450..this seems high for only those pieces, any feedback?
Thanks

From Valencia, 8/15/2008  12:34 PM

Hi Rebekah, I live in NY, I would have to see how much the shipping would be. How much are you asking for the trunk?

From Robert, 8/14/2008  7:01 AM

I want to buy a Jamaica Collection Seven Drawer Dresser, live in Florida.

From rebekah mathis, 8/10/2008  12:07 PM

Valencia, I have the trunk and I am willing to sell it seperately. Let me know if you want it...I am in Ventura, California and I will ship it anywhere.

From Valencia, 8/9/2008  12:04 AM

Melissa, Hi I sent you an email, im not sure if you received it but I was wondering if you are willing to seperate the pieces because im very interested in purchasing the trunk.

From Steve, 8/8/2008  9:08 PM

Looking for the Twin Headboard to the Pier 1 Jamaica collection. We live in the midwest and will be happy to pay shipping if it is in good shape. We are adopting a little girl the same age as our daughter (hope to put both in the same room). Appreciate your help. Reply to schaffee60@gmail.com.

From Christina, 8/7/2008  11:21 PM

I am in Florida, and I have the following Jamacia pieces that I want to sell:

Armoire, Mirror, 5-dresser drawer, Hamper, One nightstand, Desk, and Round Chair.

I am willing to separate these items and I will take any reasonable offer!! Please contact me at CMScigliuto@gmail.com, which will be the quickest and fastest way to get ahold of me! Thanks!!

From Alaina Bronson, 8/7/2008  11:00 PM

Rebekah, hold on for minute. I see that melissa has a set in northern virginia where my son is stationed and he is coming home soon. If she still has it and will seperate it I think I would be better off doing it that way. I will get back with you--thank you so much. alaina

From Alaina Bronson, 8/7/2008  10:55 PM

I will take it! I haven't had much luck with people shipping. One lady said no problem and that all the other pieces had gone to other states, but I never heard from her again. I appreciate it. Just let me know the costs and I can overnight you the money. thanks, alain

From Rebekah Mathis, 8/6/2008  11:53 PM

Alaina, I will seperate it. You can have whichever pieces you want. I live in California, I'm not sure how much shipping will cost to Ky, it might not be worth it for you. I will sell one nightstand for $125 and you would have to pay for shipping. Let me know. Rebekah

From melissa, 8/6/2008  7:02 AM

Pier One Jamaica bedroom set. Two nightstands, Large armoire, wide dresser, trunk (for storage, blankets, etc) and Jamaica accent chair available. Please send an email to mtaylor010@comcast.net if interested. I am in the Northern Virginia area.

From Alaina Bronson, 8/5/2008  8:13 PM

Rebekah, will you seperate it? I need a nightstand. I found one on this site and they said they would ship-they never called me back and won't answer phone. All of their pieces went to different states. I live in Ky.   Thanks, Alaina

From Rebekah Mathis, 8/2/2008  1:36 PM

I have the entire Pier 1 Jamaica bedroom collection and will set it for a reasonable offer. I have a full size headboard, the large armoir, large dresser, nightstand, short dresser/vanity, mirror, chair, and chest/trunk. It is all in very good condition. I live in Ventura County. E-mail me if you are interested. rebekahmathis1@aol.com

From Alaina Bronson, 8/1/2008  8:59 PM

Melody, I am interested in the night stand. alaina

From David Holden, 7/31/2008  5:56 PM

Melody. Pleae e-mail me back about the dresser and mirror: My email address is andeedaver@yahoo.com.

Thank you

From Melody, 7/25/2008  12:01 AM

I have a full/queen Jamaica headboard, 4 drawer dresser with mirror, and a nightstand. I am in Chicago, but if you are willing to pay shipping, we can make arrangements. Make me an offer for all or any of the pieces.

From pamela, 7/23/2008  9:51 AM

looking for a king size white wash jamacain headboard from pier one I have a queen but am buying a king mattress

From Heidi, 7/23/2008  12:03 AM

Hi Maria, (message posted 5/20/08) did you sell your Jamaica armoire?? I would be VERY interested if you still have it. I would pay well if it's in good shape.

Thank you,
Heidi
shopheidispa@yahoo.com

From Brian, 7/21/2008  2:11 PM

Looking for the Pier 1 Melia collection Entertainment center, 6 Draw dresser, and two nightstands. In the tristate area. brianpatrickoneill@gmail.com

From Nikki, 7/17/2008  12:45 PM

I am willing to pay ANY reasonable price for the Jamaica DRESSER and will pay shipping from any part of the country. Please let me know if you have one available.

I would also be interested in the lingerie chest, the vanity, the hamper and a queen headboard. Please let me know if you are selling any of these pieces.

Thank you so much!

My email is ndamato@nyc.rr.com

From Nikki, 7/17/2008  12:30 PM

I am willing to pay ANY reasonable price for the Jamaica DRESSER and will pay shipping from any part of the country. Please let me know if you have one available. Thank you so much!

From erica, 7/13/2008  3:11 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR THE MELIA NIGHTSTAND! PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ERNOLE05@AOL.COM IF SEELING. THANKS!

From Michelle, 7/12/2008  9:12 PM

I am looking for a Pier One Jamaica full or queen headboard will pay for shipping from anywhere no more than $250 with shipping

From Dee Carlisle, 7/9/2008  3:12 PM

Looking for Pier One Jamican dresser or Armoire. IN or MI

From Stephanie, 7/1/2008  7:55 PM

Looking for the Pier One Jamaica twin or queen headboard . . . .Location: Close to Indiana!

From gervaise, 6/30/2008  3:55 PM

I have the following from the Pier 1 Jamaica collection.

Portrait chair
1 2 drawer night stand
1 small book shelf - sits on floor and has several open shelves and 1 enclosed shelf at bottom
1 mirror which can be hung vertically or horizontally
1 small curio shelf which hangs on wall

I am located in the Bay Area of California. Am willing to ship if you can arrange.

From Roger Jones, 6/25/2008  3:39 PM

I am selling a Pier One Melia headboard, footboard, rails, mattress, box springs, dresser, and side table. Set is made with banana leaves and is very delivate. Set looks like new and is about 2 years old. Set cost $1400 on sale. Location is IN.

From lawrence, 5/28/2008  6:29 AM

hi maria,
we would be very interested!!!!!

From lawrence, 5/27/2008  7:12 PM

hi maria,
we would be very interested!400,- is all we can do, is for our daughter moves to the dorm.

From Maria, 5/20/2008  8:35 PM

Sadly I must sell my Jamaica collection. I am moving to a smaller place. Make me your best offer. Selling it ALL TOGETHER (ideally - unless you make me an offer for one of the pieces that I just can't refuse). All in pretty good condition. It was used in the guest bedroom so it was only used occasionally.

This is what I have:

1 Queen headboard
2 end tables
7 drawer dresser
1 mirror
1 armoire (the one you can fit a TV in with the 3 drawers).
1 trunk

You pay for shipping.   I live in Austin TX - Lakeway to be more precise.

From Gervaise, 5/6/2008  5:13 PM

I am looking for the Jamaica Pier One trunk and 7 drawer dresser. I'm in the Bay Area of California. Does anyone know if they made a desk?

From Ron, 4/21/2008  5:21 PM

I have a full size jamaica headboard for sale. I think it is full. It is 60.5 inches wide. I am in Washington

From Jackie, 4/21/2008  12:57 PM

I am looking for a Pier 1 Jamaica armoire. I am in New York (Long Island) and will be able to arrange pick-up and shipping for the seller from another state. Please contact me at j_peuduvallon@yahoo.com. Thanks! Jackie

From Kristi, 4/14/2008  12:01 AM

I am looking for a twin headboard for the Jamaica Pier One bedroom set collection. I am in Iowa.

From Sue, 4/12/2008  10:18 PM

Hi i am lookinfor a queen or full Pier 1 jamaican wicker headboard please email me if you have one available suepiller@hotmail.com

From Sue, 4/12/2008  10:07 PM

Hi I am looking to buy a Pier 1 Jamaican colllection Queen size Headboard if you have one please contact me thanks!!

From kay otten, 3/26/2008  3:30 PM

Need two jamaica collection night stands...live in South Carolina...contact kotten29379@yahoo.com

From Norma Nixon, 3/24/2008  8:38 PM

I would like to buy one or two 4 drawer chests from the Pier 1 Jamaica collection for a condo in Florida. Contact me if you have one or more of these for sale. norma.nixon@att.net

From Linda, 3/20/2008  7:05 PM

I would like to buy a desk from the Jamaica collection to match my daughters bedroom set. Please contact me at snlkent@msn.com if you have one for sale.

From Stephanie, 3/18/2008  9:09 PM

Hi. I am looking to buy the 7 shelf-3 drawer armoire from the Jamaica collection. Does anyone still have this piece to sell? Please contact me: cascio11@yahoo.com. Thanks- STeph

From andrea, 2/22/2008  8:53 PM

I am looking for the queen size headboard. is it still available?

From David Holden, 2/21/2008  3:58 PM

I am looking for a King sized head board, and a 4 drawer dresser. Plese let me know if anyone is interested in selling. I live in southern Kansas. thank you,

David Holden
agavedaver@yahoo.com

From Vidette, 2/21/2008  1:44 AM

my email is rick.molina@cox.net

From Vidette, 2/21/2008  1:42 AM

HI - looking to purchase only 1 nightstand. I am in Tucson.

From Danielle, 2/10/2008  1:16 PM

I am looking for a queen size Jamaica headboard. I have 2 twin headboards I would also like to sell or trade. email me d.3_mnb@charter.net

From Heather, 2/9/2008  7:32 PM

Hi! I am in Melbourne florida, and interested in pier one jamaica armoire, or 4 drawer dresser or 7 drawer dresser, and maybe desk. Please e-mail hsmorr@gmail.com

From Erin, 2/6/2008  10:50 PM

Hi! I am near Cleveland Ohio, I'd like to sell my Pier One jamaica collection, I have: armoire, mirror, nightstand, twin headboard, and queen headboard. it's all in great condition, the queen headboard is missing 2 tiny splints, i covered it with pillows. if interested, please email me at erinklooz@MSN.COM

From Sam, 2/2/2008  10:17 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for the 7 drawer dresser from the Jamaica collection. schulzsamantha@yahoo.com

Thanks!

From Jeff, 1/21/2008  8:25 PM

I have for sale:

1- Armoire
1- 4 drawer dresser
1- Mirror
1- Vanity Chair
2- Side Tables/Night Stands
2- Trash Bins

I am in San Diego. This set is in excellent condition. I would prefer the set is sold together. Thanks!
email at stickshift8866@yahoo.com

From Jeff, 1/21/2008  8:23 PM

Hello,

I have for sale:

1- Armoire
1- 4 drawer dresser
1- Mirror
1- Vanity Chair
2- Side Tables/Night Stands
2- Trash Bins

I am in San Diego. This set is in excellent condition. I would prefer the set is sold together. Thanks!

From Sara, 1/21/2008  12:08 PM

I am looking for a hamper from the Jamaica collection - I am in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Please email me at tscmbow2@bellsouth.net. Thank you.

From cheri, 1/18/2008  1:41 PM

Looking for chest of drawers or narrow dresser and night stand for Jamaica bedroom. North Texas/Southwestern Okla. Please send photos and price to cherih50@hotmail.com

From jena, 1/16/2008  5:25 PM

Hello

I am selling peices of Jamaica on Ebay. Please Email me for listings or search jamaica pier one on Ebay. 9 Beautiful peices. Any questions feel f--e to contact me at Jenaz323@comcast.net

From Audrey, 1/8/2008  4:50 PM

I have a 7-pieces of the Jamaican wicker bedroom set from Pier 1 that I am looking to sell. Moving to a smaller apartment and would like to get new stuff. Set consists of:

1. Queen headboard
2. Vanity table with two drawers
3. Vanity mirror
4. Vanity stool
5. 4 drawer dresser
6. Clothes hamper
7. Reading chair

I live in Houston. Please contact me at motacat84@yahoo.com.

From rick, 1/7/2008  5:06 PM

We have several pieces including dresser with mirror armoire,chair,desk and nightstand. Please contact if intersted. We are located in North Texas

From JWolfe, 1/2/2008  1:02 AM

Do you also have the queen footboard? I'm in CA, I'd also take the nightstand, depending on shipping.

From IB, 1/1/2008  7:49 AM

Pier 1, Jamaica collection, I have queen size headboard, nightstand and armour for sale.

From jena, 12/16/2007  1:23 PM

i also have open cabinet shelving in jamaica set 11 peices

jenaz323@optonlone.net

From jena, 12/16/2007  11:33 AM

Hello

I live in NJ. I have alot of Jamica peices and love them but I am moving and need to sell. I am willing to ship. Please contact me with any questions. Jenaz323@optonline.net

4 drawer dresser
Vanity with stool and mirror
waste basket
Hamper
trunk
armoir,
and lingerie chest and chair.

From Jena, 12/16/2007  11:30 AM

Hello

I live in NJ. I have alot of Jamica peices and love them but I am moving and need to sell. I am willing to ship. Please contact me with any questions.

4 drawer dresser
Vanity with stool and mirror
waste basket
Hamper
trunk
armoir,
and lingerie chest and chair.

From Diane, 12/7/2007  11:37 AM

I am interest in buying more Jamaica Bedroom furniture. I live in the Atlanta, GA area.

Please write to me at: dwilmanski@mdigroup.com

A photo of your furniture and prices would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Diane

From Diane, 12/5/2007  4:17 PM

I have a full size Jamaica headboard but would like to replace it with a Queen size if anyone has one available.

From Angela, 12/2/2007  7:43 PM

I'm so glad I found this message board!! I live in Phoenix AZ. I have 2 night tables, armoire, 7 drawer dresser, mirror, hamper, bench and trash can. Please e-mail me at aimayo@cox.net if you are interested in purchasing any pieces.

Thanks!

From Lok, 11/26/2007  5:52 PM

I live in Los angeles and am looking for King size headboard, please email your contact numbers , my email address is lokanadham_parkuru@ahm.honda.com or lok141@yahoo.com

From Lok, 11/25/2007  8:19 PM

I live in Los angeles and am looking for King size headboard, please email your contact numbers

From Kelly, 11/25/2007  6:43 PM

I am looking for another nightstand for my Jamaican set. I am willing to pay $30-50. I am located in CT. My email is Kaw313@students.jwu.edu if you have any pieces. Thanks!

From Emily, 11/17/2007  3:59 AM

Hey, I have a Pier One Imports Jamaican bed set and would like more pieces. If you have the 4-drawer dresser or shelves or any pieces you need to sell let me know. My email address is smartym8@hotmail.com

Thank you!

From Elizabeth, 11/14/2007  10:33 AM

I can't seem to remember that it doesn't post your email automatically. Email address is pgemaker@hotmail.com

From Elizabeth, 11/14/2007  10:32 AM

I have two nightstands which I am willing to sell for $50/each. They are located on the southside of Pittsburgh just off I-79.

From Vickie, 11/10/2007  9:02 AM

I would love to purchase Pier 1 Jamaica furniture in the natural color...Dublin, GA

From sandy roses, 10/27/2007  11:29 AM

I have the 7 drawer dresser available buffalo ny. beaglebrats@yahoo.com

From Caron, 10/19/2007  7:16 PM

Also forgot that I have two mirrors. Would sell for $40 each. tiacaron@twcny.rr.com

Thanks!

From Caron, 10/19/2007  7:15 PM

Forgot to post email address: tiacaron@twcny.rr.com

From Caron, 10/19/2007  7:14 PM

Hi All.

I have the long dresser, two night stands and a queen footboard. I would be willing to sell all for $250. I live in Syracuse NY.

Thanks!

From Elizabeth Broschart, 10/17/2007  5:06 PM

I am looking for a 7 drawer-dresser, hamper and armoire. I live in the Pittsburgh area but can travel to Ohio, PA, New York for pickup as well as the Outer Banks.

From VIcky M., 10/8/2007  12:20 PM

Hello:
I have the Jamaica set but would like to purchase a few more pieces since I now have more room to add some pieces. I would like to add another dresser or armoire or both! I am not sure how this really works when you are purchasing as I have never done this before, but love the Jamaica furniture and wish Pier One did not discontinue the line! Please let me know if anyone has those pieces for sale! Thank you very much!

From Bruce, 10/7/2007  11:10 AM

I'm looking for a Jamaica queen headboard--are they all white?--I have two twin Jamaica headboards
Bruce at firstgear@comcast.net

From Jody, 4/7/2007  9:59 PM

I am looking for the 7 drawer dresser and maybe mirror and trunk. I live in

San Diego, CA. If anyone is interested in selling, please comtact me at jkrulish@aol.com. Thanks!

From Nakia, 3/23/2007  11:26 AM

I am looking for the Jamaica armoire and four drawer dresser. If anyone is selling please contact me at kilee2004@msn.com.   Thanks!

From mary morgan, 3/22/2007  8:10 PM

my e-mail is mamorgan1175@aol.com (the Jamacia dresser,mirror, & night stand)     
                                   mary morgan

From mary morgan, 3/22/2007  8:03 PM

I am looking for 1 Seven-drawer dresser, 1 mirror,and
1 Nightstand.

From SHARON, 3/19/2007  1:21 PM

Need 1 nightstand in the Jamaica Collection. Does anyone have one they would like to sell? Please email me @ malibupac@aol.com - Thank you!

From Danny Alexander, 3/17/2007  7:15 PM

I have a 3pc. Jamaica collection set .It has 2 chairs and cushions, and a bench or table, could somebody please give me some info and maybe what it would be worth. Thanks so much. You can e-mail me at flatdad_38@yahoo.com

From Kathy, 3/10/2007  10:09 PM

E-mail regarding above post for a king size headboard @ kookaburra222@yahoo.com Thank you!

From Kathy, 3/10/2007  10:00 PM

Hi!

I am looking for a king size headboard from the Pier 1 Imports Jamaica Collection. I am not sure if they made one this size. Please e-mail me if you have any information. Thank you!

From Sherri, 2/23/2007  6:30 PM

Hi- I live in Ventura, CA and am looking to complete my Pier 1 Jamaica set. I need the armoire, one nightstand and maybe the trunk or hamper. Thanks~if you can help.....

From Sharon, 2/23/2007  3:16 AM

Does anyone have 2 nightstands in the Jamaica collection from Pier 1?? It would need to be shipped to Oregon. Might need just one because someone is selling only one on craigslist here in Portland. Just want to make sure they'd match. Please email me at malibupac@aol.com if you have have these nightstands and are willing to ship to Oregon. Thanks

From cynthia, 2/19/2007  7:05 PM

I am looking for a queen headboard, to complete my set. I already have a twin size and need to get rid of it. please email me mla13gms@yahoo.com

From Christina, 2/3/2007  4:09 PM

I am selling the following Jamaica collection pieces:

1 Full-sized headboard
1 Seven-drawer dresser
1 Nightstand
1 Trunk
1 Mirror

I live in the Baltimore/Washington area and would rather have the buyer pick it up. It is in very good condition and has only been used by me. Please e-mail me at urspider2000@hotmail.com if you are interested or would like to discuss pricing.

Thanks!

From kristi, 1/31/2007  1:13 PM

hi
I am interested in the four drawer dresser. If anyone is selling one please contact me at kleigh76@hotmail.com
i am in the south florida area..thanks

From brian cawley, 1/30/2007  9:21 AM

hello i am very interested in the jamaica collection set you have my email is cassidy0211@aol.com . thanks

From Suzanne, 1/25/2007  1:07 PM

I am in South-Western Arizona and looking for Pier one Imports Jamacia Collection. Wanting a 2 drawer night stand, 4 drawer dresser and possibly the Armiore. Please let me know if you have any of these items available at perkins@mac.com

From Brian Cawley, 1/22/2007  9:41 PM

To contact Brian Cawley about above set contact me at bfc2mac@aol.com. Thanks and have a great day!!!!

From Brian Cawley, 1/22/2007  9:37 PM

I am selling a set of Pier 1 Jamaica collection furniture. I have:
Queen Headboard (1)
Armoire (1)
Nightstands (2)
Mirror (1)
Chair (1)
4 Drawer Dresser (1)
Bed Lap Table (1)

In great shape, non-smoking home, Rochester, New York. Make offer!

From Karen Gray, 1/21/2007  2:17 PM

I need a nightstand and 4 drawer dresser from Pier One Jamicia collection. It was discountined. If you have them, I would need information, and price. Thank You.

From morgan, 1/18/2007  7:04 PM

For Sale: Jamaica Collection
1 Full Headboard
2 Nightstands
1 Armoire
1 Trunk
1 7 Drawer

Pickup only unless you want to pay shipping! I live in the St. Clairsville, OH/Wheeling WV. area

Email with offer
morger@gmail.com

From Carol, 1/15/2007  9:29 PM

I would like to have the Jamaica Trunk to finish off my bedroom suite. I am in southern Indiana.

From Ami Naik, 12/28/2006  1:57 PM

Selling Jamaica Bedroom collection:looks new/1 Yr.old)
King Headboard and Footboard with Rails
2 Night stands
Contact - Aminaik01@gmail.com
($200 shipping cost must be paid by the buyer)

From Kimberly, 9/7/2006  5:45 PM

I am selling Jamaica collection...:
1 armoire (3 drawers)
1 nightstand (2 drawers)
1 dresser (4 drawers)
1 mirror

All used, one owner, non-somking home. Selling for a great price, accepting offers. Used. Great condition. Email for details Kimmersfun@aol.com

From Sharisa, 9/7/2006  3:51 PM

Looking for 1 Jamaica Collection nightstand and dresser.

From stephanie, 9/5/2006  11:21 PM

I am looking to buy the Jamaica collection armoire. Please email if you are selling one.
Thank you

From Donna, 9/2/2006  3:01 PM

I am looking for Pier 1 Jamica Bedroom Collection -5 drawer dresser, ARMOIRE or mirror. I live outside of Philadelphia Pa zip code 19355. Is anyone willing to sell these that lives close to my area.

From Kristi, 8/30/2006  12:21 AM

hi I am looking for some pieces of the jamaica furniture to add to my exsisting set. Looking for the chest/trunk and the 4 or 5 drawer dresser. Need to be less than five years old to match the color of my current pieces. please contact me @Kleigh76@hotmail.com

From Samantha, 8/24/2006  10:41 PM

Looking for a Jamaica queen headboard. I have the full headboard and an extra nightstand for sale.

schulzsamantha@yahoo.com

From sanje, 8/8/2006  6:05 PM

hi if anyone has a pier 1 jamaica collection chair they would like to sell please contact me at sjsoup@msn.com
thank you sanje

From jl, 8/5/2006  8:09 PM

Hi looking for pier one jaimaica armoire - can ship - live in houston area - contact kjecd@earthlink.net if you have thanks

From anne, 8/4/2006  7:45 AM

This is anne again...if anyone finds or has a jamaican twin headboard to sell please email me at grace4ap@yahoo.com
thanx.
anne

From Roslyn Pierce, 8/3/2006  9:38 PM

I am looking for either a full or queen head and/or footboard and any other pieces to the Jamaica collection that we don't already have. Please email DANROSLYN@hotmail.com.
Thank you...Roslyn

From anne, 8/3/2006  9:10 PM

For April Holman,
I am looking for a single, twin jamiacan headboard...are you selling one?
anne

From April Holman, 7/29/2006  7:49 PM

I live in San Diego. I am looking for Full Size Jamaican headboard,footboard & trash can...will pay shipping.

Also selling Single headboard and footboard once I find the full size.
Thanks!

From Katherine, 7/21/2006  6:57 PM

I am looking for the armoire to the discontinued Jamaica line. I have most other pieces and would like to add this to the set. I have also seen a chest and small hanging shelf that I would be interested in as well. Please respond with any information you may have as to where I may be able to get these items. The ARMOIRE is the most important piece. Thanks for your time. Please respond to flutterhigh2u@hotmail.com.

From Thomas Ozio, 7/16/2006  11:12 AM

I am looking for Pier 1 Jamaican Armoire. I live in Raleigh,NC area and would be willing to pick up or to pay full shipping costs.

From Tiffany, 7/3/2006  3:37 PM

I have Jamiaca pieces. Queen headboard, 2 nightstands, trunk, 5 drawer dresser and mirror for sale. Email tiffany.noone@sbcglobal.net

From Guest, 7/2/2006  12:32 AM

contact me KLeigh76@hotmail.com

From kristi leigh, 7/2/2006  12:31 AM

I am looking for pier 1 jamaica 4 drawer dresser and jamaica trunk. I live in florida and would be willing to pay shipping

From Amanda, 6/30/2006  5:39 PM

I am looking for a full/queen Pier 1 Jamaica headboard! Willing to pay for shipping...Contact soon!

From judie luse, 6/24/2006  3:02 PM

I am looking for Pier 1 Jamaica armoire/entertainment center. I live in NC and would be willing to pick up or to pay full shipping fees. jlpr@charter.net

From Tom, 2/20/2006  2:44 PM

I have the following Pier One Jamaica Collection pieces for sale: (1) four drawer dresser, (2) Armoire, (2) Bedside Tables, (2) chairs, (1) seven drawer dresser, (2) Mirrors, (1) trash can (1) king headboard.

email: tcuff1@cfl.rr.com

From Melia, 1/12/2006  7:39 PM

I am looking for a dresser and a mirror to go with my Pier One Jamaica Bedroom collection. Please reply to timberbuyer827@aol.com Thanks, Melia

From Amanda, 1/11/2006  8:13 PM

I am very interested in purchasing the armoire and/or 4-drawer dresser from this collection. I have the other furniture and would love to add to it.
Thank you!
aportillo@usa.net

From kathy, 10/10/2005  10:14 PM

I am interested in nightstand and chest I live in New York. pattya2@aol.com

From Fran Bradley, 8/4/2005  12:55 AM

Will you sell 1 night stand? franbrad@pacbell.net

From Joanna, 8/3/2005  11:00 PM

I still have the Pier One Jamaica Collection queensize headboard, trunk, and mirror for sale. My local UPS Store did a great job packing the dresser and nightstands for me, so I'm willing to ship, and I accept PayPal. pobrien2@twcny.rr.com

From Alana, 7/30/2005  10:09 AM

I am looking for a queen or king Jamaica headboard. I will buy immediately. Thank yo. azcrea@aol.com

From Pauline, 7/28/2005  7:28 PM

I am interested in the queen headboard and nightstand. Where are you. I'm in California. What are asking? Pauline huntski623@hotmail.com

From Emily, 7/27/2005  11:42 AM

I am very interested in buying the armoire. I have the other furntiture and would love to add this to my collection. How much do you want for this? peckhouse@wmconnect.com

From J, 7/26/2005  2:41 PM

everything is valued at over $1500 or so. I would pay $500-$600.

From Karen, 7/26/2005  2:30 PM

A friend wants to sell her barely used PIER 1 "Jamaica" set to my daughter and wants us to make an offer. I have no idea what is reasonable and was hoping you could help. She has a full size head and foot board, mattress set, 7 drawer dresser, armoire, and one night table. I know the original prices.

Thanks to whoever is willing to offer an opinion!!

From Della, 7/13/2005  10:13 PM

I am interested in the pier 1 jamaica 4 drawer dresser, and long dresser as well as some of the smaller accent pieces. If anyone is interested let me know. Will pay to ship. psparks1@tampabay.rr.com

From Patricia Meyer, 7/11/2005  5:05 AM

Am interested in the items from Joanna re: Pier One Jamaica things. Where do you live? I am in California. d.meyersr@comcast.net

From Joanna, 7/10/2005  9:17 AM

Hi, I have a queensize Pier One Jamaica headboard, along with two nightstands, a 4-drawer dresser, trunk and mirror that I am selling. If you are interested, let me know. pobrien2@twcny.rr.com

From Ana, 7/7/2005  10:13 AM

Need queen size Jamaica headboard / Pier One. Pls advise price. Thank you! anamcastillo@hotmail.com