Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Jamaica Bedroom Sets from Pier One

Our family is looking for the Jamaica Bedroom pieces from Pier One. We live in the Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC area. We also know someone that used their local UPS store and did a great job packing and shipping these so please contact us if you're ready to change out your bedroom set and need a new home for your old things. Looking for headboards, armoire, chest, and any of the other matching accessories. Thank you for contacting us!

Posted By Rebecca, 8/4/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From babawa, 9/5/2014  8:01 AM

I live in Pa & am interested in pier 1 Jamiacan bedroom set. I have the headboard & 6 draw chest .would like lg. chest with mirow ,night stand,chair,whatever else there is.

From cjalicj, 7/26/2012  12:44 AM

I am looking for jamaica mirror!

From cjalicj, 7/26/2012  12:44 AM

I am looking for jamaica mirror!

From Rebecca, 8/14/2011  6:02 PM

Hi - I'm looking for the Pier 1 Jamaica wicker mirror and one nightstand. I live in North Carolina, but would be happy to drive quite far for pickup or to pay for shipping. Please contact me at mbmorse112@gmail.com if you have a mirror or nightstand for sale.

From Rebecca, 7/15/2011  9:46 PM

Looking for the headboard for twin bed. I live in NC, looking for one I can pick up. Please email hmcpeters@yahoo.com

From Rebecca, 7/11/2011  5:28 PM

Looking for pier 1 jamacan wicker furnitue,especially footboard for queen bed.

From Linda, 6/21/2011  4:54 PM

I am interested in buying a queen headboard -possibly the footboard. Also would like to buy the large 7 drawer chest, 1 or 2 nightstands and armoire. I live in Kansas City, MO--on KS border. Please eml me hmmstr@sbcglobal.net if you have these items with price and shipping. Thanks,

From Kathy, 4/16/2011  11:38 AM

I am looking for 1 or 2 Jamaica night stands. I live in Phoenix, Az and Carlsbad, Ca. Please contact me at stitch39@cox.net

From Kathy, 4/16/2011  11:34 AM

I am looking for one or two Pier 1 Jamaica night stands. I live in Phoenix, Az and Carlsbad,Ca.

From Fran, 4/12/2011  1:00 AM

I live on Long Island, New York
I have the following Jamaica Bedroom pcs. available:
               2 nightstands
               2 headboards (twin)
               2 mirrors
               1 7 drawer dresser
               1 armoire
               1 waste basjet

From Don, 3/22/2011  2:36 PM

I am looking for a Pier 1 Jamaica seven drawer dresser and possibly the matching mirror. Must be in very good to excellent condition. DES-1@comcast.net

From Judy, 3/20/2011  9:52 PM

Huntington Beach, CA Looking to buy a Jamaica laundry hamper or trunk. If anyone has one I would pay for shipping. Email me at casadecole@aol.com

From Hazel, 3/14/2011  10:32 PM

I have a full headboard, footboard (will include mattress set), armoire, 2 nightstands, chair w/ottoman, and a solid wood dresser (which is made in Italy that matches with the wood perfectly) for sale. I live in
Colorado if anyone is interested. Email me at
msflip@q.com. Thank you.

From Milan, 2/18/2011  3:44 PM

I am looking to buy a queen-size headboard, or exchange it for a king-size that I have. Please contact me at milan468@gmail.com if interested. I am in Chicago area.

From deb, 1/24/2011  8:40 PM

I would like to buy a king headboard & footboard if available. I have a queen headboard & footboard for sale. Located in Pompano Beach, Fl.

From Travis, 1/8/2011  9:01 PM

I'm looking to sell my entire collection. I have 2 nightstands, seven drawer dresser, desk with bench, rolled chair, TV/Armoir cabinet, trunk, and King headboard. Please contact me at tdoss@comcast.net. All pieces are in good-excellent condition.

From Britani, 1/8/2011  12:49 PM

I'm in desperate need of large seven drawer dresser with or with out the mirror! If anyone can help me please email me at sccchubert101@yahoo.com. Thanks

From Paula, 12/2/2010  6:11 AM

Hello,
Looking for Pier 1 Jamaica collection dresser with mirror& queensize headboard for sale.Please email me ypaula@yahoo.com

From Lynnelle, 12/1/2010  1:05 PM

I often wondered the same thing Barbara. Regarding Pier One Stores: Have you noticed the change of all the furnishings at Pier One? They went from bright, light and airy (such as the Jamaica light wicker beauty) to more Indian style with the deeper and darker colors, velvet and tassels, dark and heavy. They started the change at least 5 or more years ago and they've been getting heavier (dark, carved furniture with the Indian/Tibet/Hindu decor). One day they may get back to light and airy, such as the Jamaica Bedroom Furnishings but until then, Pier One is off my list because they no longer have a nice variety; just dark, deep and drab.

From Barbara Kidwell, 12/1/2010  11:29 AM

my email address is: bobbi_kidwell@hotmail.com

From Barbara Kidwell, 12/1/2010  11:10 AM

I am looking for 2 twin headboards of the Jamaica wicker collection. I cannot believe there is this much action on this furniture. Why did they ever stop carring it at Pier 1? I live in Oklahoma and am close to Ark., Ks., and Missouri. Will pay for delivery from where ever you are. email me.

From Jo-Ann, 10/27/2010  2:55 PM

I am looking for one nightstand from the Jamaica wicker collection. I am in the Long Island, New York area but would pay for shipping. Please e-mail me at JCNY223@aol.com if you have one to sell. Thanks.

From MARYELLEN BLOXHAM, 10/24/2010  8:36 PM

I have the Armiore for sale. NEED a queen or king headboard ( and footboard if avail) and another nightstand. Located in the Poconos, pennsylvania.
pls email me at mebloxham@aol.com

From Mary, 10/17/2010  9:48 PM

I am looking for a twin headboard and a nightstand for the Jamaica wicker collection from Pier one. I live in Jacksonville, FL. If you have it and are close by or willing to ship, please let me know! Thanks!
marycdake@gmail.com

From Darlene, 10/17/2010  10:48 AM

I am looking to purchase the following pieces for Jamaica Collection:

Armoire
2 night stands
trunk
chair

I live in upstate NY if anyone has these items that are available for pickup I am willing to travel quite a bit to get them, please email me at dmullally526@gmail.com

From Glenda, 10/9/2010  4:13 PM

Have Jamaica Collection Armiore in beautiful condition, wanting to sell. Asking $300. Buyer pays shipping. I'm in Vancouver, WA - Portland, OR area.

glendaloohoo@comcast.net

From kellie, 10/2/2010  5:03 PM

Hi

I am selling the following pieces of the Jamaican collection of my daughters bedroom set.
Armoire
7 drawer dresser
mirror
nightstand (2 drawer)
wastebasket

We are located in fort wayne Indiana can ship also if needed. 260-705-3277 or email me at kelliechambers@pikyahoo.com

From Sean, 9/12/2010  12:36 PM

I have...

1 - Full Size bed with head/foot board (no mattress included)
1 - Armoire with 2 doors, 3 drawers,
2 - 2 drawer nightstands
1 - mirror
1 - wastebasket
1 - clothes hamper

Located in Richmond, TX. All lightly used by my daughter. In outstanding condition. Moving... MUST SELL. Make offer. Will ship for right price. Email me at smcguire32@gmail.com for pics.

From Lea, 9/8/2010  10:19 AM

I have the Jamaica Armoire, rounded accent chair with cushion, small dresser(4 drawer), mirror and waste basket. It is all in excellent condition, looks brand new!! I live in SC and very close to Charlotte NC.

From julie, 9/7/2010  11:05 PM

I have the jamaican armoire and trunk, nashville craigslist has the entire bedroom set

From LARRY, 8/30/2010  10:22 PM

I have the following "Jamaica" pieces to sell:
- 4-drawer dresser
- trunk
- full headboard

All are in excellent condition. I live in northern VA.

From Darren, 8/14/2010  10:55 PM

Hello,
This Jamaica group is still popular. Please let us know if anyone has some pieces to sell!

From Julie Ann, 8/7/2010  4:15 PM

I don't know if its still possible or not. I am looking to complete my daughter's bedroom set. I need the Jamaican pier 1 imports desk and the full/queen headboard and footboard. I might be interested in another night stand. If I recall correctly, there might have been a hamper too. I can't remember.

So far I have:
Armoire
Trunk
Nightstand
Long Dresser
Small Dresser
Very small bookshelf with two little doors
Mirror
chair

Thanks so much! Send me an email or TEXT ONLY 4075741103

I live in Florida in the Orlando area.

Julie Ann

From Juley Roberts, 8/1/2010  9:03 AM

Hi there! I am looking for a Jamaican Collection dresser mirror. I have all the other pieces, just can't seem to find a mirror. We live in middle TN. Thanks!!!

From Susan, 7/6/2010  2:23 PM

Anyone have a full headboard, nightstand and trunk for sale? I am in the NJ area.

From Al, 7/4/2010  10:46 AM

We are looking for pieces to complete ou set, specifically the Armoire & Trunk. We live in So Cal, Orange County, and will travel some to pick up the pieces we need. Thanks

From Martha, 6/15/2010  10:00 AM

I need you to help me complete my collection! I am requesting a seven drawer dresser. If you have this item for sale, please e-mail me at susanjohn2@sbcglobal.net. Thanks for your help.

From Susan, 6/14/2010  11:41 PM

Looking for a seven drawer dresser and a chair. LIving in the Central IL area. Please e-mail if you have anything available. Thanks in advance!

From LA Clark, 6/12/2010  2:56 PM

I am looking to buy the 7 drawer dresser, a 2 drawer nightstand, a mirror, a chair, desk, waste basket, and armoire for a good price. I am located in Lisle, Il and can drive to get them in a truck. I am unemployed and am looking to furnish my room, as I just got a bed and someone gave me 2 pieces of the collection to begin my start in life again after living for 2 years at my daughter's home.
My phone number is 262-237-2575 and I would be so thrilled to be the owner of these pieces. Thanks for your consideration!

From chrissy, 5/24/2010  10:52 AM

I am looking at buying the set from a buyer --
(1000.00 for the set)
1 2 door, 3 drawer Televison Cabinet/Armoire $400
1 7 Drawer Dresser $400
1 Mirror $100
1 2 Drawer Nightstand $150

can anybody tell me if these prices are too high.. what would you offer for the set.

thanks

From Christina, 5/16/2010  6:33 PM

I have the Pier One Jamacia Armoire, 1 nightstand, lounge chair, mirror, 4 drawer dresser (smaller one), and desk. I am in Orlando FL. I am willing to sell it really cheap because I need to get rid of it really badle and I dont care about making money off of them.
Email me if interested. CMScigliuto@gmail.com

From Gloria Margott, 5/10/2010  2:17 PM

I am in New York and am interested in buying Jamaica dresser, Nightstand, Chair. Willing to pay shipping. Either call me at 315 796-9666 or e-mail at gjm3131@aol.com

From Angela, 5/8/2010  9:29 PM

I live in Tempe AZ. I have the following Pier 1 Imports Jamaica Bedroom set pieces:

Armoire - I lined the doors with cording and fabric
hamper
wastebasket
mirror
bench
7 drawer dresser
2 night tables

All in excellent condition. I can e-mail pictures. No shipping. Set is in climate controlled storage unit and ready for pick up. email me at aimayo1@yahoo.com

From Amy Thomas, 4/28/2010  12:26 PM

I have the Pier 1 imports The Jamaica Collection bedroom set that includes: Full headboard, 7 drawer dresser, mirror, night stand, and armoire. All in excellent condition. I also have a matress and box spring for the bed if interested.

I live in St. Louis, MO. Please email me at amy.denise.thomas@hotmail.com if interested and we can discuss pricing and pick-up/shipping.

From Julie H., 4/25/2010  9:18 PM

I have a twin headboard to sell, and I would like to buy a seven drawer dresser (with or without mirror) from the Jamaica collection. I live in Kansas, and would be willing to pay for shipping, or I could pick it up this summer. Please email me at andrewandjulie@hotmail.com. Thanks!

From kathy, 4/13/2010  10:18 PM

I have the Pier 1 Imports The Jamaica Collection 8 piece bedroom suite. It includes: queen headboard, 7 drawer dresser w/mirror, 2 drawer night stand, vanity w/bench, dressing chair and large trunk. All in excellent condition. Please email me at kc876536@yahoo.com if interested. I'm in central Indiana.

From Lisa, 3/26/2010  11:03 AM

Hi, I Would like to have the armoire that goes with the jamaican collection from pier 1, It would need to be in excellant condition. Please email me with price if you have one to sell, Thanks, Lisa         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

From Paula, 3/23/2010  6:39 AM

Looking for Pier 1 Jamaica collection dresser with mirror for sale.Please email me ypaula@yahoo.com

thank you
Paula

From Judy, 3/6/2010  1:46 PM

I have a Jamaica bureau and mirror for sale. Need to pick up north of Boston if you want.

From Lisa, 2/20/2010  8:14 PM

Looking to purchase one Jamaica nightstand to complete my set...Do you have one to sell?   I am located in Western NC...If so please contact lismrockett@hotmail.com..................THANK YOU!!

From Lisa Rockett, 2/20/2010  8:09 PM

Looking to purchase one Jamaica nightstand to complete my set...Do you have one you would like to sell? If so, please contact me...Thank you in advance...

From Julie, 2/14/2010  10:00 PM

I'm looking for the Jamaica Bay 7 drawer dresser and possibly a nightstand. I am willing to pay to have them shipped.

From Carla, 2/3/2010  12:17 PM

I am interested in the Pier 1 Jamaica armoire and also the curio piece. Please contact me with prices if you have either piece. I am willing to pay shipping.

From Genevieve, 12/18/2009  12:10 PM

Hello, I live in the Washington, DC area and would like to sell 8 pieces of the Pier 1 Jamaica collection. I have the:

- Full-Size Headboard
- Queen-Size Headboard
- 2 Nightstands
- Vanity with matching Seat & Mirror
- & 7 Drawer-Dresser

So pretty much I have an entire bedroom set. I lost the wastebucket somehow when I moved, but if anyone is interested please contact me at genny.defranco@gmail.com

Thanks!

From Genevieve, 12/18/2009  11:56 AM

Hello, I have one full-size headboard, one queen-size headboard, two nightstands, vanity with matching mirror and seat, and the seven-drawer dresser that I am looking to sell if anyone is interested. I live in Alexandria, VA about a mile away from the pentagon. Please contact me at genny.defranco@gmail.com

Thanks! :)

From Karen, 12/18/2009  10:00 AM

I am looking for one Jamaica Collection nightstand. I live in Columbus, Ohio. Thanks very much.

From Paula, 10/31/2009  2:43 PM

Hello Brianne,

I am very interested in the Jamaica Collection 7 drawer dresser. I live in NJ so if you still have the dresser please contact me.

Thank you,
Paula

From Brianne Murray - NJ, 10/26/2009  1:22 PM

my email is: briannewmurray@gmail.com

From Brianne Murray - NJ, 10/22/2009  9:00 AM

Gloria,

I have a 7 drawer dresser and one night stand, as well as a hamper and chair (no cushion) from the Jamaica Collection. I'm willing to ship. Please email me for more info.

Thanks,
Brianne

From Gloria Wright, 10/3/2009  8:07 AM

I am looking for two nite stands and a dresser
with 7 drawers. I am located in Cape Co__l, Fl
Gulf side. Let me know if anyone out there has these
items in the Jamica Collection only.
Thank,
Gloria

From Sherry - Central Florida, 9/27/2009  10:25 AM

Hi
If you have not found them yet, I have the Jamaica collection ottoman + cushion, trash can and night stand.
I am in the orlando area.

sendtheinfo2sz@gmail.com

From Natalie, 9/21/2009  10:37 PM

Looking to purchase two nightstands and the desk and chair from the jamaican collection. Please call me at 313-574-9332 or 919-267-5036 or nataliecespedes7@yahoo.com if you have any of these pieces. I llive in NC but am willing to pay for shipping. Thanks

From Barb, 9/20/2009  9:17 PM

I am looking for a Pier 1 Jamaica Queen Headboard, nightstands or TV table. I am in Omaha, Nebraska

From Eugen, 9/10/2009  7:52 AM

I have a Pier 1 Jamaica 5 drawer dresser for sale. It's in excellent condition. I am located in Queens NY. Please let me know if you're interested.

Eugen

From melissa, 9/4/2009  5:52 PM

im interested in the amoire how much to ship to chicago by e mail me at muddypaws2411@aol.com

From gerry, 9/3/2009  12:09 AM

i am looking for the armoire from the jamaica collection i am in chicago

From Julie Louise, 8/18/2009  2:29 PM

I am looking for the Pier One Jamaica dresser - either 5 drawer or seven - in excellent condition.   I am in Toronto, Canada.

From Michale, 8/14/2009  11:21 AM

I would like to buy the Jamaica Collection nightstand and dresser. I am in Norman, Oklahoma. Let me know if you are in the area and are willing to sell these items and/or ship.

Michale

From Carrie, 8/11/2009  5:49 PM

Looking for a Queen headboard, 1 nightstand and the 7 drawer dresser for the Pier 1 Jamaica collection in very good condition. I live outside the Philadelphia, PA area. Thanks!!

From Mackenzie, 8/11/2009  10:36 AM

Hi,

I am looking for a Jamaica collection nightstand - I have the rest of the collection, but am in need of another nightstand. I'm located in NY, but would be happy to pay for shipping from another state. Please email mackenzie.morse@gmail.com if you have one to sell.

Mackenzie

From Emilee, 8/10/2009  9:19 PM

Darlen, Check on ebay~sometime you have to search "wicker furniture" not Pier 1 wicker for it to show up. There is some Pier 1 Jamaican Wicker Furniture on ebay now. Good Luck !

From Darlen, 8/9/2009  2:53 PM

Hi.. I am looking for pieces to add to Pier 1 Jamaican set. We need nightstand, trunk, basket, chair, etc. (We have the headboard, armoire, 7 drawer dresser & mirror) So, anything else would be good. We are located near Albany, NY - Email if you have any pieces of the set for sale. Thanks

From Emma Talmadge, 7/26/2009  11:09 AM

Hi~ I have the Pier 1 Jamaican double headboard and the matching Mirror. It is very good condition.I live in N.C. If anyone is interested in buying these pieces~please email: myfivesuns@yahoo.com~~Thank you

From Colleen Green, 7/25/2009  6:24 PM

Hi, I'm looking for Jamaica bedroom pieces- I need a 2 drawer night stand, mirror, waste basket and desk. If anyone is interested in selling me these pieces please email me at Laxmom417@comcast.net- I'm living in MD but moving to SW Florida next week.(7/29/2009) Thanks!

From Laura Kennon, 7/16/2009  10:12 PM

I have the following pieces for sale:
Queen Size headboard and footboard; armoire, small 4 drawer dresser; one night stand. Mattress and box springs also available. If interested, please send e-mail to l.a.kennon@att.net.

From Charlotte Van Alstyne, 7/13/2009  10:32 AM

looking for pier night talbes and bedroom sets. I live in New Jersey.
            Thank You

From Dee, 6/15/2009  3:17 PM

Does anyone have the Jamaica collection 7 drawer dresser and/or mirror? I live in New Jersey. Please e-mail djgnfl@yahoo.com
Thank you

From Emilee, 6/10/2009  12:58 PM

The Pier 1 Wicker Jamaican Collection Headboard is for sale on Craigslist in Burlington,N.C. if anyone needs it.I'm still looking for the Jamaican Armoire to match my collection~ if anyone in N.C. knows anyone that has one for sale in N.C. Please contact:myfivesuns@yahoo.com Thank you

From Mary, 5/2/2009  11:08 PM

I am currently selling the following pieces from the Jamaica collection from Pier I: a 7-drawer dresser, a 4-drawer dresser, a 2-drawer night stand, 2-twin headboards, 2 mirrors, 1 round accent chair, 1 chest, 2 vanities/desks. I live in Souther California, if interested please email me at roesmry@verizon.net.

From Yvonne, 4/30/2009  11:08 PM

We are looking to complete and add to our Pier 1 Jamaica furniture collection. Please contact me if you are selling the following pieces of the collection: armoire, 7 drawer dresser, 4 drawer dresser, mirror, and 2 nightstands. If you are in the NY tri-state area, pick up may be arranged. Otherwise, shipping may be necessary. Thanks. chifchiffon@netscape.net

From Yvonne, 4/30/2009  10:36 PM

Message to Jessica in Philadelphia area: there is interest in the Pier 1 Jamaica set you have. Do you have photos and can you please indicate the condition of the pieces (e.g. excellent, gently worn, etc.). Please contact or provide contact info. Thanks. chifchiffon@netscape.net

From Timberly, 4/24/2009  12:49 PM

Pier 1 Imports Jamacian Truck is for sale on ebay 170325070421. Payment accepted through PayPal and the truck must be picked-up, no shipping on my part.

From Timberly, 4/13/2009  7:22 PM

Jamaican Wicker Trunk is on ebay (listing number is 170320753324)- good luck!

From Emma, 4/12/2009  3:41 PM

Message to Renee: Do you still have any pieces of the Jamaican Pier One collection? If you do, what do you have Left? Do you ship pieces to another state?Please email: myfivesuns@yahoo.com and let me know. Thank you

From Timberly, 4/12/2009  11:05 AM

Jamaican Wicker Truck- I have it and would like $100.00-excellent condition. Am willing to email you pictures of the trunk. Location is Chicagoland area. Email me at tpgambina@yahoo.com.

From Jo, 4/8/2009  2:29 PM

I am looking for one Jamaica nightstand. I am in the New York City area. Thanks.

From Jessica, 3/21/2009  11:52 PM

I am looking to sell my Pier One Jamaica collection furniture. I have the armoire, 7-drawer long dresser, 4-drawer dresser, and round sitting chair. I am in the Philadelphia area. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

From Vera, 3/15/2009  11:19 AM

I am looking for the Pier 1 Jamaica armoire. I live in southern California. Please e-mail me at msladybug2@verizon.net with pictures and price if you have one for sale. Thanks!

From JoAnn, 3/14/2009  7:44 AM

I'm still looking to add to my Pier 1 "Jamaica Collection" bedroom set; Would like to find the chair, bench/trunk(for end of bed), wall shelves. Please email pictures & $'s to jo9257@aol.com

From Renda, 2/13/2009  10:02 PM

I'm still looking for two Jamaica night stands....I live in the Baltimore area. Please email me at renda@iximd.com if you have any for sale. Thanks

From Barry Allen, 1/28/2009  5:10 PM

I am looking for the Jamaica Armoire. Live in the Richmond, VA area.

From Tracy Satterfield, 1/25/2009  9:07 AM

Rebecca,
I have a queen size headboard and footboard for the Jamaica collection. I also have one 4-drawer chest.

Headboard 60w x 51h
Footboard 60w 33h
4-drawer chest 34 1/2w x 21 1/4d x 30h

Call Tracy
404-307-0309

From Lee-Ann, 1/24/2009  10:29 AM

I am still looking for a queen headboard, nightstand and mirror.   I am in Washington DC/VA/MD area. Thanks.

From Andrea, 1/17/2009  8:02 PM

I am looking for a twin or full size Jamaica headboard. I am in South Florida. Please contact me if anyone has this piece. Thanks.

From The Williams Family, 1/12/2009  6:27 PM

PS - and two night stands

From renee, 1/12/2009  3:24 PM

I have the Jamaica collection armoire. We are in Hillsborough,NC Email interested.

From Williams Family, 1/8/2009  5:19 PM

PS - and the dresser

From Williams Family, 1/8/2009  5:18 PM

Looking for Jamaica Pier One set. Specifically a queen headboard, two full headboards, two drawer desk, waste basket, amoire, chaise and trunk. We live in the MD/VA/DC area. Thanks!

From David, 1/8/2009  4:07 PM

I'm looking for the armoire in the Jamaica Colledtion. I live in Kansas, I am willing to have it shipped if possible. Please e-mail me at agavedaver@yahoo.com if you have it. Thank you,

David Holden

From Renda, 12/27/2008  7:07 PM

I'm looking for two night tables from the Pier 1 Jamaica bedroom series. Please email me at renda@iximd.com if you have any. I live in Baltimore, MD. Thanks,

From Lee-Ann Ticktin, 12/10/2008  7:52 PM

Please contact me if you have a mirror, armoire, night table or tall shelf in the Jamaica collection. I live in bethesda, md.   laticktin@aol.com   Than k you.

From Heather, 12/4/2008  1:47 PM

I am interested in two of Jim's items (armoire and floor chest) and all of Helen's items.

Jim where are you located?

Please email me at hdipaolo@msn.com with pricing and photos (if possible.)

Thank you!

From Helen Tracey, 12/4/2008  1:33 PM

I have several pieces of the Jamaica series for sale. Photos of some of the pieces can be seen on Craig's List. I have the seven-drawer dresser, the bachelor's chest (four-drawer dresser), the queen-size headboard, the two drawer writing desk, a small curio shelf, and matching waste basket. I am located southeastern Pennsylvania just off I-95 (15 miles south of Philadelphia).

From Jim, 11/17/2008  8:55 PM

Are you still looking for Jamaica Collection items? I have a twin headboard, armoire, nighstand and floor chest.

Please contact me if you are interested.

From Marissa, 11/6/2008  6:22 PM

I have two pieces of the Jamaica bedroom collection which are in good condition. I have the seven drawer dresser and the headboard. I live in Fort Worth,TX and trying to sell ASAP. Asking $300 for the dresser, headboard, mattress, boxspring, and frame.

From Heather, 10/29/2008  6:19 PM

I am interested in purchasing pieces from the Pier 1 Jamaica bedroom collection in good condition. I live in PA, but am willing to travel or pay for shipping/handling.

I currently have the headboard, nightstand, and two tables.

Thank you in advance for your help!

From melissa, 10/1/2008  12:37 PM

Michele,
My email is mtaylor010@comcast.net.

From melissa, 10/1/2008  12:33 PM

Hi Michele,
I have the Jamaica Armoire available. Please send me an email if you are interested. I am in Northern VA.

From Miranda, 9/28/2008  11:01 PM

Judith my email address is mirandeg@embarqmail.com if you still have any of the pieces available. Thanks again

From Miranda, 9/28/2008  10:59 PM

Judith if you still have the 7 drawer dresser and one of the 4 drawer chest I am very interested and can pick them up. Thanks

From Miranda, 9/28/2008  10:55 PM

I am looking to buy one or two different dressers for the jamaica collection and possibly a night stand as well I currently have the other pieces. I am very interested in completing my bedroom set please let me know if someone has any of these items to buy. Thanks

From Michele, 9/27/2008  5:06 PM

I am looking to buy pieces from the Pier 1 Jamaica bedroom furniture line. I would be interested in the Armoire 4-drawer chest and night stand. Thanks

From Judith, 9/18/2008  11:41 AM

Rebecca, I'm located in the Northern VA area and I have several pieces of the Jamaica set in excellent condition you may be interested in. Pieces include the 7-drawer dresser; Two 4-drawer chests; and the Armoire. If interested please contact me for more info or for pricing.

From Linda M. Phillips-Baker, 8/13/2008  11:44 PM

I am looking to buy pieces from the Pier 1 Jamaica bedroom furniture line to complete my set. I need the large seven drawer dresser, the mirror, and one nightstand. It needs to be in excellent or new condition please. I live in Knoxville, Tn and could pick up locally or shipping is fine too. Thanks!

From christina, 8/7/2008  11:13 PM

I am currently looking to sell my Pier 1 Jamacia bedroom collection. I have the Jamacia Armoire, small dresser, Mirror, Laundry Hamper, Desk, Lounging chair, One nightstand. I am willing to separate these items and work out whatever shipping arrangements are the best depending on location, I am in Florida. If interested, please contact me at CMScigliuto@gmail.com. Thanks!

From christina, 8/7/2008  11:11 PM

I am looking to sell my Pier One Jamacia Collection bedroom furniture. I have the Jamaica Armoire, smaller dresser, mirror, one nightstand, desk, and corner chair (kind of like a lounging chair), and laundry hamper. I am willing to separate these items. I am located in Florida and can work out any shipping arrangments that we find to be the best!! If interested, please email me at CMScigliuto@gmail.com. I can take some pictures if you wish to see them!! Thanks!!

From melissa, 8/6/2008  7:30 AM

Hello, I have available the Jamaica Armoire, wide dresser, two nightstands, rounded accent chair w/ cushion, and trunk (would be great as a toy chest. )Asking $650 for all pieces (or I may be willing to separate. I am in the Northern VA area, so if you are interested, local arrangements can be made for pick-up /delivery. Please send an email to mtaylor010@comcast.net for further inquiries.