Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Discontinued Collezi0ne Europa Furniture

Hi Rhonda, Do you have any ideas how I can find a discontinued line of Collezione Europa Bedroom furniture? Its the Santa Fe line and I'm looking for the dresser and an end table. Thanks, Lisa

Posted By Alex, 1/9/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Karengr79, 3/31/2021  7:01 PM

I have a beautiful poster board bedroom set(head,foot boards and three night stands) for sale. Anyone interested? I ha e pictures. Located in central Florida.

From tcocotis, 12/17/2012  10:04 PM

I have a Collezione Europa bath room vanity and the faucet hot and cold stems need replacing because they are dripping. Where can I buy replacement stems. I really do not want to replace the whole faucet fixture because I like the style and cannot find a close match with anything.

From Guest, 8/15/2011  5:23 PM

I am selling 'Antoinette' Provincial Glass Pedestal Dining Collection by Collezione Europa.
Basic Set
Round Glass Pedestal Table
4 Chairs
Delicate and majestic as the great Queen herself, the 'Antoinette' Provincial Glass Pedestal Dining Collection features a compilation of the most exquisite pieces, furnish your dining room in splendor and timeless style. The basic collection begins with the Round-Glass, Pedestal Table and also includes 4 Chairs, allowing you to comfortably seat your close family in any space.
The Round Glass Pedestal Table features a large, circular glass surface that stands on a magnificent, single pedestal. The pedestal features carved accents and other little tricks to make it the ideal starting piece for your kitchen or dining room.
I can send you pictures of this set.Set is in perfect condition and used only a couple of times.
I am located in Central New Jersey near Freehold.
Email me at odrasalj@aol.com for an appointment to see the set or for pictures.

From Guest, 8/12/2011  9:18 PM

i am looking for the Europa b7300-700m Greystone marble 3 drawer nightstand I have the bed ,dresserand mirror and chest

From Guest, 8/5/2011  9:29 PM

Hi, Looking for the Collezione Europa Queen Bedroom set B9500500 Mansion Bed, 9500100 Triple Dresser, B9500200 Deck Mirror (for Dresser), and two B9500700M Marble Top Nightstand. Interested in any of these pieces. Will consider used if in good condition. May consider B9500P-661 Queen Canopy Bed instead if this is what you have with set. Don't know if this set has any official Model name, I just have picture with Collezione Europa numbers. I want to add to the pieces I have already. I'm located in Kentucky and my email is Bud.Langlois@yahoo.com - Thanks in advance on any info you can supply.

Bud Langlois

From Guest, 8/2/2011  1:03 AM

Hi,looking for the collezione leather furniture set.. Possibly chase, sofa/love seat. I have the chair 1/2 and have kept it brand new in my garage till i can come across other peices for my formal. My chair 1/2 has claw feet. Please, Please Please send me an email and pictures if you know of someone who will be selling the furniture..

thank
wright.francesd@gmail.com

From Guest, 6/27/2011  7:22 PM

Looking for the Hampton Court Mansion Bedroom chest of drawers or the Gentleman's wardrobe.

Thanks,
Donna Parker

From Guest, 6/22/2011  6:59 PM

I am looking for the B36000 Collezione Europa BR suite with leather on the headboard and footboard, and marble top on the nightstand and dresser mirror in the "bisque" color. I purchased one several years ago and some pieces have been damaged. If anyone wants to sell, please email me at mike_stevens74@yahoo.com or my wife at jenkins_kanisha@yahoo.com. Thank you! Also, if you are selling these pieces separately, your responses are also welcome.

From TAMI, 6/20/2011  12:33 PM

I HAVE A B3300 WITH BED, ROUND MARBLE TOP NIGHT STAND, ARMOIRE, AND 6 DRAWER DRESSER. NEED TO SELL. EMIAL ME AT TAMI6859@YAHOO.COM TAKING OFFERS UNTIL 6/23.

From Brandy, 6/14/2011  3:14 PM

I have the Colleizone Europa B3300 Armoire forsale. Its the one that can hold up to a 50' tv. I have pics for serious inquires only. Please email me for more info. I am sure you know how expensive this collection is,I was surpised to find out so much about this piece of furniture I have and how many people out there are looking for it. Please email me at thehammonds27@yahoo.com. Thank you

From GausynubPeenek, 6/4/2011  9:57 AM

Hello.                                    
The interesting name of a site - www.furninfo.com, interesting this here is very good.         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         
I spent 3 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!

From Jen, 5/27/2011  1:58 PM

I have a (dark wood) Collezione Europa used bedroom set (armoire, dresser/mirror, and round end-table) for sale. The condition of the furniture is fair, with a few minor knicks and scratches.
If you are interested, please email me at j18rosie@aol.com

From Val Raggs, 5/18/2011  11:53 PM

Hello. I am looking for the tv stand to match my entertainment/wall unit. It is a Collezione Europa Twist (oak color). Please email me: vraggs@yahoo.com. Thanks!

From Char, 5/12/2011  10:06 PM

Do you happen to have the armoire and the two night stands for the set #6500.

From kim, 4/10/2011  11:36 AM

looking for nightstand round one from collezione europa b9500 series hampton collection to completg my set.

From fausto, 4/4/2011  9:49 AM

im looking from 1 to 3 dinning chairs from collezione europa registry no. ca33698hk. its the tan and round back with the oval leather in the middle. contact me at faustocid@gmail.com or 631-882-4130

From dre', 3/31/2011  10:45 PM

To anyone with a Collezion Europa B3300 post bed, just the headboard email me at mdre2000@yahoo.com, Thanks

From dre', 3/31/2011  10:36 PM

to kevin c. i would like to know if you still have the B3300, if so email me at mdre2000@yahoo.com, thanks

From Will C., 3/14/2011  7:33 PM

Oh my email is w.clark326@gmail.com if you have a dresser and mirror for sale.

From Will C., 3/14/2011  7:32 PM

I am looking for 'Antoinette' Provincial Poster Bedroom Collection by Collezione Europa.
Product ID: CZE_B6500... Just need the dresser and mirror....

From Steven Verbesky, 2/16/2011  7:59 PM

I have a brand new ( I have a furniture store) just taken out of the boxes, Collezione Europa 3200 bedroom set. The set is missing the dresser/mirror. I would either like to buy a matching dresser/mirror for this set, or to sell the entire set minus the dresser/mirror. Please email if you have the needed piece or if you would like to buy what I have. I am located in north New Jersey for your shipping consideration.

From Kevin C., 2/15/2011  11:20 PM

I have a Collezione Europa Model# B3300 King Size Post Bed with Leather head board and foot board. I want to sell.

From AJ, 2/11/2011  8:11 AM

I am looking for 1 'Collezione Europa - Metropolitan Studio' Night Stand (item number B44000-700?). It's espresso color wood with brushed nickle octagonish nobs. Please contact me if you have one!

Thanks,
ilyk2win@yahoo.com

From CARLOS, 1/6/2011  1:57 PM

I am looking for the tv stand that matches the Collezione Europa wall unit. Does anyone know where I can get one?

From CARLOS, 1/6/2011  1:37 PM

I am looking for the TV stand for the entertainment center for model Mark - Collezione.

From Chely, 12/15/2010  10:19 PM

I have the complete Formal Collezione Europa 5 pc Bedroom set Queen.

China buffet, China Hutch, Dining table and 6 chairs also from the Formal Collezione Europa.

And the Formal Entertainment Center from Collezione Europa for sale in the San Diego, Ca area. E-mail me at
chelybry@hotmail.com

From Bahar, 12/14/2010  4:47 PM

Hi my name is Bahar and I am a salesperson working at a retail brick and mortar store in Brooklyn New York called Mobilia Furniture. Please feel fee to check out our website at www.homefurnitureny.com I currently have the B9500 bedgroup in queen size in stock (new, not floor sample). I can sell the queen bedgroup as a set only. Unfortunately we cannot break up the set. I also have the gold "versace look" D9200 diningroom in stock. I can only sell the diningroom as a complete set china, table with extention, 2 arm chairs and 4 side chairs (brand new). I also have the 9200 entertainment center and 2 door curio of the same gold "Versace look" set. If anyone is interested please contact me at 718-348-0206. Also please feel free to see these sets in our showroom located at 3144 Atlantic Ave Brooklyn, New York 11208. We are open 7 days a week from 10-8 Monday to Saturday and 11-6 on Sundays.

From Dedra, 11/21/2010  12:44 PM

Looking for the dresser for the Collezione Europa King George set, SKU: B20000-100. Please email dterry25@yahoo.com if any information. Thanks.

From Dedra, 11/20/2010  10:19 PM

Looking for the dresser for the Collezione Europa King George set, SKU: B20000-100. Please email if any information. Thanks.

From Tim Timmons, 11/14/2010  2:08 PM

I have a Collezione Europa Graystone style queen bedroom suite for sale. Good condition. Local NC residents for pick up only. Email info@timmonsdesign.com

From Irina, 11/1/2010  12:01 AM

I forgot to mention e-mail gsglobalnet@gmail.com where I can be reached.

From Irina, 10/31/2010  11:58 PM

I want to sell my Colleziona Europa set for $1,500 Queen frame, Head Board,Foot Board, 2 Night Stands, Dresser and mirror and large Armoire. All a light off white beige color. It is in excellent condition with granite tops on Night stands and Dresser with mirror. Please e-mail me if interested and I can send pictures.

From Michelle, 10/26/2010  12:09 PM

I am Looking for Collezione Europa Metropolitan Studio Night Stand item number B44000-700 and Bureau dresser item number B44000-101. It its a expresso color wood with silver nobs Please get back to me if you have it! sweetshelly118@hotmail.com

From Chris, 10/3/2010  4:21 PM

I'm looking for CZE (Collezione Europa) CACHAT II Night Stand with (white marble top) and Dresser with Mirror, Dark with gray accent any help out there?

From Marlene, 9/25/2010  4:09 PM

Ok, so it blocked my e-mail address, so if you are selling the D7300 model side chairs, you can e-mail me at pjon24s@yahoo.com. Thanks again.

From Marlene, 9/25/2010  4:04 PM

Hi...I am desperately trying to find 2 side dining chairs from the Collezione Europa D7300 model. It's the Graystone finish. If anyone is selling some, could you please e-mail me at (deleted)ymexi83@yahoo.com. Thanks!

From Debi, 9/17/2010  10:40 PM

Hello i am still looking for the tv stand that goes to a large entertainment center, if any one has it for sale please contact me thanks happylucky2891@peoplepc.com

From Blake, 9/13/2010  5:59 PM

Hi I am looking for the tv stand that matches the Collezione Europa wall unit. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks

From Tracey Tolson, 9/9/2010  12:25 AM

I am looking for the deck mirror that came with the Hampton Court Mansion bed. The model number is b9500. The mirror has a deck on it that has two doors and a middle drawer. I bought the set at a Roomstore six years. ago. recently someone broke into my home and stole the middle drawer thinking it had money and credit cards and things in it. I need to replace the mirror. Thanks phone number 972-742-4377 E-Mail teachk43@att.net

From tracey Tolson, 9/2/2010  11:08 AM

I am looking for a mirror sold by collezione europa in 2004. I don't know the model but it is a cherry queen bed. The dressers and night stand have bun feet. The nightstand top is marble. The mirror that goes on the dresser is made for storage. it has a middle drawer and two knobbed doors on either side. Someone broke into my home and stole the drawer on the mirror and I am looking to replace it.

From Kim, 7/9/2010  5:08 PM

FOR SALE COLLEZIONE EUROPA B7300 QUEEN bedroom set. Set includes Armoire, dresser and mirror, 2 nightstands, queen bed (mattress not included). I will work with you if you plan to pick up or send a mover. Furniture is in PRESTINE Condition. I'm moving and cannot fit this set in my new home. Furniture location is in pine hill NJ. I will accept cash, cashiers check or money order. my email is angelebay1975@yahoo.com. I can send a picture of the set as well. OPEN to reasonable offers 2550.00 or BEST OFFER.

From joe farr, 6/23/2010  9:50 PM

Hi, I have a corner table & the top opens up to a second level, it has a drawer on the bottom the name in side is collezione europa. please if you can help thanks
usascooters@aol.com

From Tammy, 6/18/2010  11:02 PM

I am looking for a nightstand Collezione Europa B95000. nightstand with a marble top. Also would be interested in chester drawers to match. Please send pictures with your replies. Email me at tnaylor123@yahoo.com

From Carmen, 5/28/2010  7:01 PM

I am selling one nightstand of Collezione Europa B3300 with grey marble top and three drawers. It is not the round model it is the rectangular one. I am in Tampa Bay Area

From kim, 5/11/2010  3:09 PM

COLLEZIONE EUROPA B7300 QUEEN bedroom set I will be selling June 7th. Reason is thats when I will be coming back from business travel. I WILL NOT split up this set. Set includes Armoire, dresser and mirror, 2 nightstands, queen bed (mattress not included), long bench with leather seat goes in front of the bed. This bench matches color of furniture exact. I will work with you if you plan to pick up or send a mover. Furniture is in PRESTINE Condition. I'm moving and cannot fit this set in my new home. Furniture location is in pine hill NJ. I will accept cash, cashiers check or money order. my email is fatedangel2000@yahoo.com. I can send a picture of the set as well. OPEN to reasonable offers over 2750.00

From Pat r, 5/9/2010  11:30 PM

I am looking for a collezione europa b7300-700m Graystone marble top nightstand.......style 0140

From Judy Oyhenart, 5/7/2010  3:15 PM

I am looking for the nightstands and dresser (and maybe armoire?) to the Collezione Europa Victorian line (honey maple finish with wrought iron/bronze scrollwork). Bought the king bed used locally (Northern VA), but no luck on other pieces so far. Thanks!

From kim, 4/27/2010  2:09 PM

COLLEZIONE EUROPA B7300 QUEEN bedroom set I will be selling June 7th. Reason is thats when I will be coming back from business travel. I WILL NOT split up this set. Set includes Armoire, dresser and mirror, 2 nightstands, queen bed (mattress not included), long bench with leather seat goes in front of the bed. This bench matches color of furniture exact. I'm selling it for 6000 or best reasonable offer. I will work with you if you plan to pick up or send a mover. Furniture is in PRESTINE Condition. I'm moving and cannot fit this set in my new home. Furniture location is in pine hill NJ. I will accept cash, cashiers check or money order. my email is fatedangel2000@yahoo.com. I can send a picture of the set as well.

From claudia, 4/13/2010  6:10 PM

I am looking for a Collezione Europa 2-Door Hall chest in the bronze finish with raised decorative scrolling on front face.

From Tiffiny Hall, 4/5/2010  2:27 PM

i have the, discontinued, Brown Color Leather Living Room Set by Collezione Europa, 5 pieces. The Sofa, loveseat, chaise, chair, and brown marble coffee table. I bought this on an impulse buy a couple years ago and i am having to move and i am finding it hard to find a place that accommodates my furniture. So, i love it, but, i am considering selling it if the price is right. Please email me if you are interested and i can send you photos. Huskymama15@gmail.com

From kimmy, 3/30/2010  11:26 AM

anyone have a king bed b7300 series. I'm willing to trade my queen one and give extra money towards it as well. Or if you willing to sell it I be willing to buy it off of you. Please let me know. Thanks. my cell is 609-707-6801 or email me at fatedangel2000@yahoo.com

From Debra Benjamin, 3/26/2010  5:59 PM

I am looking for the center piece for the tv stand , that goes in the middle of a huge entertainment center, not sure on the model number it is a blondle look the set has glass doors , i have this entire set   whtih e bed dress night stand couch loveseat ottamna but i only neeed the tv stand . any help is appreciated thanks

From Kennedy, 3/2/2010  8:14 PM

I'm interested in purchasing Collezione Europa Collection #40000 or #405000 any pieces or entire set. (A girl can dream - LOL) Any interested sellers please email pics to kennedyandrews@aol.com or call me at 205.223.0317. Thanks.

From Stephanie Perkins, 3/2/2010  7:29 PM

I am needing to purchase 1 nightstand to my bedroom furniture. It is the Collezione Collection has a marble top, 3 drawers and a big knob on the front, kind of a light color. Please email me at nursedevine@hotmail.com Thank you.

From Darrell, 2/25/2010  9:39 AM

Did anyone ever find out what the name of the Collezione Dining room collection is which contained the pieces with Greek key on it. The chairs are a silver\gold metallic finish with black leather bottoms and backs. The curio is silver\gold metallic with big lion head door handles. The table is round black marble with Greek key around the edge in an off white color.I am looking for the buffet and a couple more chairs. If anyone knows where I can get this or even the name of the collection please email me at televoxinstaller@yahoo.com. Thanks

From John Lester, 2/10/2010  7:22 PM

I have the complete 9 pc, Old World Elegant dining room set for sale. It's in perfect condition, rarely ever used except on holidays. E-mail me for photos & any questions @ ablessedman50@yahoo.com or call Barb 1-228-861-4278...... This is a steal @ $4000.00 Located in Diamondhead Ms.

From Steve, 2/7/2010  9:20 PM

I'm trying to identify and sell the following Collezione Europa pieces:

1.     Cherry (?) finish dining table, with 2 leaves, 6 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, all with
silver colored leg tips. The chairs have a stylized “X” on the rear of their backs with a medallion in the center.

2.     Buffet matching above. The only identification I can find is a tag reading “Collezione Europa USA” on one of the chairs. They were purchased at Baer’s in Sarasota, Florida and are in “As New” condition.

E-mail me at steve@floodchek.com or phone 941-359-98449-5 Eastern

Steve

P.S. Who's this Peter & Felica duo? "World' Dumbest.." or "Scamorama"? Yikes!!

From Dave, 2/5/2010  4:13 PM

I have a Collezione Europa armoire for sale (individual owner, not a dealer), in immaculate condition. Have no idea what collection/style, as was purchased from an auction house, two yrs ago. Owner was divorced and moving, and retained the rest of the set. Will be happy to provide pics, to help identify the collection - as well as a fair asking price. Email replies to: dhayestack@cox.net. Thx.

From becca, 2/2/2010  2:58 PM

i also be willing to trade my queen for the king if you looking to downsize. please let me know thanks Becca

From becca, 2/1/2010  1:07 PM

im looking for a collezione b7300 king poster bed. It's a bisque color
please contact me if anyone is willing to sell theres.
my email is angelebay1975@yahoo.com

From marie, 1/28/2010  11:56 PM

This Peter guy from the get go seems like an illeterate idiot.
When he said you must go threw me should have been an indication that he is a dumb ass. It is spelled through ..
Also what retard says a visa or mastercard logo or anything like that.. For real people look at his grammer. To say he is very busy and so are his workers.. who calles their employess workers??

What a complete creep. and not to mention illeterate.

From LaShaa, 1/28/2010  10:31 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR THE DRESSER AND MIRROR TO THE COLLEZIONE SET. I DONT KNOW THE SET NUMBER BUT THE COLOR IS LIKE A TANNISH AND LIGHT ANTIQUE GREEN COLOR. IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME OUT WITH FINDING THE DRESSER AND MIRROR PLEASE!!!!!! HELP.

From Kim, 1/21/2010  3:41 PM

TD BANK will get you your money back.
PETER AND FELICIA SCREEWWWW YOU
IM STILL GOING TO PROSECUTE YOU
DONT THINK just cuz i got my money back that im going to let it go.
YOU SCREW with me and my lawfirm is going to take your A$$E$ DOWN.
I wont rest till your both in JAIL
TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

From debbie, 1/18/2010  9:13 AM

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO DID CHECK BY PHONE
I put a trace on my old bank account to see if those scammers still try to withdraw funds from my account.
THEY TRIED. I have authorities tracing them through the merchants they tried doing it through. Just to let everyone know CLOSE your bank accounts and get a new account number.

From Suzan, 1/16/2010  12:06 AM

I have two gorgeous 3 drawer marble top nightstands from Collezione Europa in a light bisque color with round knob handles. I am trying to find out from which collection they came. How do I find this out? I've Googled for pics, etc. and can't seem to find them. I'd like to sell them and am not sure what they are worth. Any ideas? Thanks so much!

From AARON, 1/10/2010  11:59 PM

WELL, I HAVE A GENTLEMAN'S WARDROBE DRESSER, DRESSER & MIRROR, AND 1 NIGHT STAND TO THE 9500 COLLECTION. I WAS TRYING TO FINISH UP THE SUITE, BUT AFTER LOOKING FOR ABOUT 2 YRS AND THEN GETTING SCAMMED, I THINK I AM JUST GOING TO SELL IT. STEVE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THESE PCS, THEN LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN TALK. YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER COMMENTS ON HERE, WHERE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, SO IF IT WORKS OUT, I'M GOING TO HAVE PURCHASE FORMS MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS DONE RIGHT ON THE BUYING AND SELLING PART. MY EMAIL IS VANORTHCUTT@YAHOO.COM. I CAN GET PICTURES OF IT WHEN I GET BACK IN TOWN THIS WEEKEND IF YOU WANT. JUST LET ME KNOW, OR ANYBODY ELSE THAT IS INTERESTED.

THANKS
AARON

From Guest, 1/9/2010  3:03 PM

Anyone who has the six drawer chest and a side chair D40000 with leather back. Can you please let me know.Thank you.

From STEVE, 1/7/2010  9:39 AM

TO ANYONE:
Looking to purchase: ARMOIRE, TALL CHEST, & DRESSER to COLLEZIONE SET B9500 "HAMPTON COURT" to replace furniture lost in Hurricane Katrina. Would appreciate any help. Thanks Steve!    stephannelson@bellsouth.net
phone 228-860-8844

From Guest, 1/6/2010  10:24 AM

AARON did you get legal counsel yet. As far as outcome in police report, this an investigation in progress. When you say outcom what exactly do you mean or expect? Not because we could not find business location does not mean we can not fimd any infos, and you know you will be suprised to find out how much we got on them. I am talking about hard evidences undeniable visuals. We could not find a location. Because such business is not exist. Where exactly are you? are in NY or las vegas. there were previous who were victim by this scam. Not all of them are not just people looking for merchandise. The same way not everyone who said they are victims are actually victims, they could be imposters trying to see how much we know about Peter and Tammy. Just like in CSI deleteds, but you what at the end the bad guys always get caught.

From debbie, 1/6/2010  9:23 AM

Hey guys just to let you know that peter and felicia are posing as spyies on here under different names and emails. So beware there trying to find things out as to what people are doing to prosecute them so they can use this information to run from where they currently are.
So I dont suggest you guys posting all this information on here and just to get one anothers phone numbers off of eachother viz your email address. whomever doesnt share there phone number is the spy. Get my drift. so posting felicias number she can now change it so now we just killed one step there. the more infor put on here the better there chances are of disappearing.

From AARON, 1/5/2010  6:06 PM

SO HOW DID YOU GUYS GET THE INFORMATION ON THEIR WHERE ABOUTS AND NUMBERS. WHEN I ORDERED MY FURNITURE, I COULDN'T FIND THE LOCATION, NOR ANY ADDITIONAL NUMBERS OTHER THAN THE ONE THAT IS DISCONNECTED NOW. ALSO, HAS THERE BEEN ANY OUTCOME ON FILING THE POLICE REPORT YET. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE, THEY CAN EMAIL ME AT VANORTHCUTT@YAHOO.COM TO TALK ABOUT THIS.

From Joe, 1/5/2010  5:30 PM

To anyone scammed by Peter Jones and Tammy - please file a report with Las Vegas police and also at www.ic3.com

Peter's address is:
8033 Hurricane Cove Ct
Las Vegas NV 89129

Tammy (aka Felicia Taylor) phone # is 702-646-5582

From Graham, 1/5/2010  2:14 PM

Forgot to include my email... gringostar67@yahoo.com

Thx again!

From Graham, 1/5/2010  2:12 PM

Hi all... I have a Collezione Europe bedroom set. Not sure which line. How do I figure that out? I am looking to replace my queen bed with a king from the same collection. The bed is a light wood color (maple?), 4 post with iron work in the headboard. Any ideas on the line? And if so, anyone know where I can buy or trade? Thx!

From Guest, 1/4/2010  11:40 AM

Hello AARON and Debbie Have heard anything from Peter yet ? Any luck? I am still working on it. I already file two complaints so far against them. By the way Have any of you contacted that Joe person yet. I think he is working on something too. Check out the new e-mail address for Peter.If any of you hear something would you please let me know, please. My e-mail address is jocito47@yahoo.com. I also have all his internet and computer informations.

From Joe, 1/2/2010  5:58 PM

Arron, JoJo, Jackie, and Debbie.   Peter's new email is peterjones6922@yahoo.com Tammy's name is actually Felicia Taylor her email is (deleted)yred6922@yahoo.com

From Renee, 12/31/2009  2:38 PM

I am searching for the dresser/mirror and one or two nightstands for the Collezione Europa B7300 set. If anyone has or knows who sells this collection, please email me at renee.tahj@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

From Joe Pullen, 12/30/2009  5:57 PM

If you are trying to locate Peter please contact me at joe_pullen@live.com   I have phone #s and addresses that you will need to file a police report to recover your money. They live in Las Vegas - you will need to file a police report there.

From Guest, 12/26/2009  6:06 PM

AARON I am with you, that is exactly my intention, I don't care how lon it takes. I have other people looking into that for me as well. I can not give all the details on this forum. But i will keep you inform. It glad to know I am not alone in this, and also sad to see how many of these guys manage to fraud. i am sure they are reading it too.

From AARON, 12/26/2009  4:25 PM

HEY JOJO. I AM GOING TO GET MORE INTO IT AND TRY TO TRACK THEM DOWN AND GO TO THE AUTHORITIES TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I WILL KEEP THIS UPDATED AND LET YOU KNOW IF I FIND ANYTHING, AND WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS WOULD LET ME KNOW AS WELL. IF ANY FINDS A LEGAL COUNSEL THAT CAN DO SOMETHING OR FIND THEM, LET ME KNOW. I'M NOT STOPPING AT JUST GETTING MY MONEY BACK, I WILL PROSECUTE THEM.

I HAVE OTHER PEOPLE LOOKING INTO IT AS WELL.

THANKS

PETER OR TAMMY, IF YOU READ THIS, YOU MAY WANT TO CONTACT US BEFORE IT GETS DEEPLY INVOLVED

From Guest, 12/22/2009  8:21 AM

Debbie did Peter ever give you an address or contact number? How did you pay him or them? By the way I think legal counsel is a good idea.

From Guest, 12/22/2009  8:15 AM

Jess, do not send them any money. they are internet scams and fraud. They need to reported to the proper authority for fraud. Just currious did they give you a contact number?

From JACKIE, 12/21/2009  5:08 PM

PETER JONES & his sidekick TAMMY ARE SCAM ARTISTS DONT FALL FOR IT.

From Kim, 12/21/2009  5:06 PM

LOOKING for a KING BED collezione europa B7300. willing to trade a QUEEN BEd for it. If you dont want to I'll still take the KING BED. please email me at fatedangel2000@yahoo.com or 609-707-6801. thanks

From debbie, 12/21/2009  8:45 AM

I'm going through the same thing I paid them 750 for furniture. After reading this I'm going to hire legal counsel. Has anyone else been through this?

From Guest, 12/20/2009  6:38 PM

AARON, I believe we have a similar situation. I have to send an over payment of $425.00 to keep employee Tammy out trouble because she underpriced the furnitures She even lied on her having a baby whom if loose her job will not have means to take care of"baby". I am not willing to loose my money or worse be a loser without a fight. let me know How it goes for you.

From Guest, 12/20/2009  6:20 PM

The same thing happened to me also with Peter and his assistant Tammy. They put lots of pressure on you to send money. I send several e-mails but he and his story teller assistant ignored my e-mails. it is been now more than three weeks. They gave several lies bur never an exact address. The same day they received my money they stopped e-mails back and they disconnected they phone. If anybody wants to file a legal complaint against PETER JONES if that is is real name, let me know because I am in the process of doing just that. I am collect enough info to do just that and avoid someone else to fall for their fraud activities and their internet scams under crime alert.

From Jessica Harper, 12/11/2009  11:24 AM

Has anyone on this panel bought from this Peter Jones person, and received any furniture? Was it as described? How long was the wait? I wanted to call him about a dresser and now im skeptical.
Thanks
Jess

From AARON, 12/9/2009  8:00 PM

*************** BUYERS BEWARE OF PETER JONES. I HAVE OVER PAID FOR SOME FURNITURE EXACTLY 3 MONTHS AGO. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A REFUND FOR THE OVER PAYMENT, TO KEEP AN EMPLOYEE OUT OF TROUBLE FOR AN ERROR ON THEIR END, AND HAVE MY FURNITURE 2 1/2 MONTHS AGO. THE LAST COMMUNICATION I HAD WITH THEM WAS OVER 2 WEEKS AGO, AND I'VE CALLED AND EMAILED JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER DAY, STILL NO RESPONSE, NO REFUND, AND NO FURNITURE.*****************

From kimberly criscuolo, 12/1/2009  8:42 AM

Could someone please tell me how you find out what the MODEL NUMBER is on these sets? This would so help me search? contact number 609-326-4761. kimberly.a.criscuolo@lmco.com

Thanks Kimberly

From Michelle, 12/1/2009  12:10 AM

I am looking for Collezione Europa B16000 nightstands. Does anyone have that in the Texas area?

From kimberly criscuolo, 11/24/2009  10:16 AM

I have a Collezione Europa Queen bed and willing to exchange it for a KING bed. I'm not sure of how to find the style name. The place i bought it from referred to it as insignia. It is a four poster bed i can provide a picture if you email me. It is a tan color. thanks Kim. contact number 609-326-4761. I live in NJ. kimberly.a.criscuolo@lmco.com.

From Michele, 11/23/2009  6:30 PM

Peter do you have a nightstand for Collezione B4000?????

From Guest, 11/16/2009  7:18 PM

I am very sorry peter I have not the site for a while, I saw that you did answer my inquiry, thank you very much.between school and work I lost track. I will contact you via e-mail or the phone # that you had posted.

From Aneatria, 11/2/2009  6:02 PM

Does anyone have the armoire to the Collezione Europa (old world elegance collection) Item numbers B3300-400B for the base and B3300-400T for the top
My email is flippy822@yahoo.com Thanks

From anu, 10/31/2009  1:20 PM

I have the Collezione Europa Dining Set D6503 available to sell. Hutch/Buffet, Server, 10 Chairs, 8 Side Chairs and 2 Arm Chairs. The Chairs are still in the original plastic wrap.
D6503-4781 Table
D6503-105A, Arm Chair
D6503-105S, Side Chair
Hutch/Buffet
Server

Located in Toronto, Canada,
e-mail: inderanu@hotmail.com

From marlene, 10/18/2009  2:19 AM

I need the base to an entertainment center. Item: IT2922. My email is marbuck@bellsouth.net   Thanks.

From Peter Jones, 10/12/2009  7:32 PM

I WANT TO TAKE THE TIME AND SAY THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY NEW CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PLACED AN ORDER WITH MY COMPANY, COLLEZIONE EUROPA IS ONE OF THE BEST LINE OF FURNITURE I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH I STILL HAVE A FEW ITEMS LEFT OVER FROM THE COLLEZIONE COLLECTION SOME PICTURES ARE HARD TO LOCATE BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO SEE IF WE HAVE ANY IN STOCK ALSO WHEN YOU CALL PLEASE DO PROVIDE ME WITH A PRODUCT MODEL OR ID SO THAT I CAN LOOK IT UP FASTER, THE REASON BEING IS BECAUSE OUR INVENTORY IS VERY LARGE, SOME OF THE COLLEZIONE PRODUCTS DO NOT HAVE PICTURES TO THEM SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF THAT, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR RECENT PURCHASE WITH PETERS DISCOUNT STORE CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS 1-888-859-0997 ALSO AT THIS TIME WHILE NEW WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRUCTION WE ARE TAKING CHECKS ONLY OVER THE PHONE. AND SCAMMERS BE WARE WE DO TAKE YOU THREW A CHECK VERIFICATION PROCESS THANKS!!! EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS PETERJONES353@GMAIL.COM

From Nik, 10/2/2009  9:17 PM

I have an 8 piece Collezione Europa Dining Set for sale. It is the Renaissance Collection (D5992). I have the table, 5 chairs, the china cabinet and the buffet table. I also have a 7'9" x 10'11" shaw rug (retails for $462 brand new) as well as other accessories that I am willing to throw in to make the set complete. If interested, e-mail me at private.owner@hotmail.com.

From Peter Jones, 10/2/2009  12:16 PM

ATTENTION CUSTOMERS IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME AT ALL I'M A VERY BUSY PERSON AND SO ARE MY WORKERS, I HAVE ALOT OF DISCONTIUED ITEMS THAT I HAVE LEFT TO SELL ONCE ITS GONE ITS GONE COLLEZIONE EUROPE HAVE WENT BANKRUPT AND THEY ARE ONE OF THE MAJOR COMPANIES THAT I USE TO DO ALOT OF BUSINESS WITH I DO NOT HAVE A MODEL FLOOR ONLY A WAREHOUSE WHERE I CAN DELIVER OUT OF MY CREDIT PROCESSING IS DOWN BECAUSE WWW.PETERSDISCOUNTSTORE.MYSHOPIFY.COM IS UNDER CONTRUCTION AT THE MOMENT, I CAN TAKE ACH WHICH MEANS CHECK BY PHONE ONLY GOOGLE CHECKOUT FOR NEW MERCHANTS ARE TAKING UP TO 3 WEEKS THE ONLY WAY TO GET YOUR PRODUCTS FASTER IS BY CHECK BY PHONE YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL 1-888-859-0997 OR YOU CAN DO A WIRE TRANSFER TO MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT THAT IS THE ONLY OPTION UNTIL MY CREDIT CARD PROCESSING MACHINE IS UP AND RUNNING IN ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF SO IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IF NOT GOOD LUCK ONCE AGAIN THE ONLY WAY TO PURCHASE ANY ITEMS OFF OF MY SITE IS ACH YOU MUST CALL OVER THE PHONE WITH CHECKING AND ROUNTING AND CHECK # NO EXCEPTIONS AT ALL OR DO A BANK TRANSFERS EVERYTHING IS SECURE AND SAFE OR MY COMPANY IS HELD LIABLE WE DON'T SELL OUR CUSTOMERS INFORMATION EITHER READ MY POLICY ON MY PAGE IF YOU ARE CONCERNED I HAVE SEVERAL COLLEZIONE PRODUCTS LEFT BUT AGAIN ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE THERE IS NO MODEL FLOOR ONLY WAREHOUSE THAT DELIVERS OUT ONLY THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING PETERJONES353@GMAIL.COM

From peter, 9/29/2009  10:16 AM

i think i do jo jo i have to check alot of my items that i bought from my suppliers have been discontinued i have to check for you buddy my inventory is so big i have not even put alot of it up on my website and i do use google checkout just so you know and revolutionmoney.com for payment methods i will check and get back to you sorry im not always on this site you can also contact me as well peterjones353@gmail.com thanks and also how much are you trying to spend if i can find all of this for you jojo let me know buddy thanks again

From Mrs. Lewis, 9/26/2009  9:40 PM

Mrs. Lewis B16000-700 Nightstand....email me @ Lewis9357@bellsouth.net

From Mrs. Lewis, 9/26/2009  9:37 PM

Looking for Collezione Europa Victorian B16000-700 Nightstand. Live in B'ham AL

From Guest, 9/22/2009  11:48 AM

Peter Do you have the B 40000 chest, night stands and bench? Also I need a D 40000-101 side chair with brown leather back and seat. Please let me know.

From peter, 9/14/2009  11:46 AM

I have the whole collezione collection in my warehouse i have night stands, dressers, full bedroom set, beds whatever you need , if you dont see it on my site dont mean i dont have it in stock i have over 10,000 inventory i still have to put up on my site if you have any questions please dont be afraid to email me i dont have a website like walmart and target but i can beat anybody prices out here, i dont have a local pick up we only deliver, and i take debit or credit cards or anything with a visa or mastercard logo on there or prepaid visa or mastercards no checks or money orders or cod's and if you need to verify my business that is quite ok as well let me know what you need and what you are looking for , this collection is very hard to come by but my inventory is getting smaller on this collection so let me know asap once it gone its gone thanks for your business oh no cod's as well that is my policy thanks

From peter jones, 9/9/2009  9:46 AM

oh my email address is peterjones353@gmail.com or businessman06071969@yahoo.com thanks

From peter jones, 9/9/2009  9:45 AM

I have a supplier for all the sets and dresser and night stands you need you have to go threw me though to buy them not to many suppliers are carrying theses items anymore and when you bid on ebay for them you are going to be bidding high alot of items have been discontinued but i talk to my supplier on the phone this morning and he have all of the pieces you all are looking for so email me and let me know what you are looking for because my mailbox is filling up but you must pay online with a credit or debit card or anything with a visa or mastercard logo also if you are sending this as a gift to someone we send also ribbons on package everything comes with a warranty we gauranteed no damage items are packed well and he is the cheapest i know so email me what exactly you are looking for when you want it and how much are you willing to spend on it thanks

From Adriana, 9/2/2009  8:13 PM

Hi, I am looking for the TV stand of the E6500 Antoinette light color, traditional, please e-mail me if anyone has this for sale
thanks!

From Rob Jerls, 8/29/2009  6:36 PM

Hello, I'm looking for the Master Chest for Model # B16000 in Dark Oak & Iron. We have it listed as
Cambridge Hills Collection from Colizone Eupora. Please
email me at robert.jerls@gmail.com.

Thank you!

From Connie, 8/23/2009  7:17 PM

Anyone looking to trade or sell a King size Collezione-Europa B9400 bed (Casablanca, Bogart, African Collection, all the same) for a Queen size in excellent condition? Please post a reply.

From Margaret, 8/22/2009  10:28 AM

Hello. I am also looking for a Collezione Europa nightstand from the Victorian collection. I believe that the model number is B16000-700. Any help would be greatly appreciated! You may email me at megellen47@yahoo.com.

From Leah, 8/21/2009  4:12 PM

I am looking for the King bed Collezione Europa in the color Graystone. Does anyone know where I can find it? I have the queen size but want to upgrade to a King. Please e-mail me at leahdelre@yahoo.com. Thank you!!!

From toni Brown, 8/19/2009  6:42 PM

i need a picture of the amoire what was the original price

From JoAnn, 8/16/2009  10:05 PM

I am looking for the Collezione Europa five draw chest Dark wood with Black Marble top and round silver knobs.
    Please if anyone has one and they are looking to sell please let me know. I have the big chest with the two big doors and two draws on bottom. I am interested in trading or selling. Please contact me at jzipp11@gmail.com. or call 516 232-5851 Thank you   

From Phillip, 8/9/2009  11:59 AM

Does anyone know where I could find the gentleman's chest from Collezione Europa Hampton Court (CZ_B9500)? I would be interested in more of the set, too.

From Annette, 8/2/2009  9:28 AM

I am looking for a Collezione Europa nightstand model #COLL-B41100-700, the Corinthian style. Evidently I purchased my bedroom suite right before the bankrupcy and was unaware that I would not be able to find another nightstand to go with our set. Please contact me at panette007@yahoo.com

From Meggan, 8/1/2009  3:44 PM

I have a Collezione bedroom set I might be interested in selling. We bought it 5 years ago. I am not sure of the style number or name because I have only seen it once and never been able to find it anywhere online. It is medium to dark wood with marble tops on the dresser and nightstand. The bed is a 4 poster bed with leather accented headboard and footboard. The bed has a solid wood canopy with small mirror panels trimmed into it. It is a beautiful set in excellent condition. We also have the large armiore and mirror over the dresser to match. We paid over $7000 for the entire set. If you might be interested, make me an offer. Please contact me RMJRussell@yahoo.com   

From Sally, 7/27/2009  4:54 PM

We are looking for the armoire from the Collezion Europa bedroom collection B21000. Please email me (arrayprofile@yahoo.com) if you have one for sale. Thanks.

From Reeves, 7/26/2009  8:05 AM

I am looking for the Collezione collection CZE_b36000-501 Bisque poster bedroom. Bed, nightstands, dresser, chest, armoir. zreeves@hargray.com

From cibula, 7/20/2009  10:57 PM

I bought a king sized sleigh bed and two matching end tables on craigslist. I see the Collezioine Europa label in the end table drawer. However, I don't know what bed set I have purchased. Can anyone tell me where I would find the name of the set? I'd like to search for the other pieces in the collection if I can figure out what set I purchased... Thank you!

From Michele, 7/18/2009  8:17 PM

I am looking for the Collezione B40000 nightstand. I recently purchased the bedroom set and I am in search of another nightstand and possibly other pieces such as the bench. Please e-mail Koziel1@verizon.net if anyone knows where I may be able to find it. Thank you!!!

From tara, 7/13/2009  3:58 PM

MisKelly's in Pearl, Mississippi has the B9500 bed, chest of drawers and vanity. Not sure about night stand
two weeks ago.

From tara, 7/13/2009  3:41 PM

I am looking for collezione-europa b9500 6 drawer chest and armoire. I believe the bedroom collection was called Hampton Court Mansion Bed. Any ideas where to find these items? Thanks in advance.

From ro, 7/7/2009  9:19 PM

scratched my dining room table - any suggestions on how to fix it -
my drapes have heavy metal rings - when i took the rod down the drapes and rings hit the table and made 5 small marks right on the face of the table
OUCH!!!!
it hurts to look at my dining set right now can someone help -

roeandrew@netzero.net

From rick dubois, 7/2/2009  6:11 PM

Have queen size b16000 bed and want king size.

From Jocelyn, 6/18/2009  5:37 AM

Im looking for a Collezione Europa Night stand but i dont know where i can find this collection anymore. Please Help me. Thank you! God Bless =)

From bob, 6/12/2009  3:32 PM

I'm looking for a TV stand, E6500, for Collezione Europa - Antoinette collection bdiluvbeer@hotmail.com

From Peter Gonzalez, 5/21/2009  5:27 PM

I am looking for the collezione europa d40000 dining set. I have the server but need the china with buffet and the table with 4 chairs. I have purchased the other 4 from a local store that had them on sale. You can contact me at gonzalez.peter@gmail.com...will travel to pickup anywhere if the furniture is in great condition.

Thank You,
Peter

From Sarah, 5/20/2009  10:22 AM

Looking for the dresser for the Collezione Europa Cachat II Collection. If we can't find it, we might be getting rid of the canopy bed, and two night stands, just an FYI. :)Thanks! ffxprincess@yahoo.com

From Beverly, 5/20/2009  12:17 AM

Hello everyone,

If you know of anyone that has the Wood canopy bed with mirrored top by Collezione I would love to purchase it. I have no idea what the model # is but I know it is discontinued

From Karen, 5/16/2009  8:44 PM

I'm looking for Antoinette Provincial Rectangular Double-Pedestal Collection by Collezione Europa, can you still order this set, if so I would like to have the Marble-Top Serving Buffet and table and chairs. Please let me know.
Thanks

From gwendolyn tyson, 5/16/2009  6:41 PM

I am looking for the bedroom suite from the old world elegence 42000 or 40000. It has to marble tops with the bombay style. It post has marble balls on it for the bed. I saw this once in Greensboro, N.C. and I would like to buy it even if I have to have it shipped.

From gwendolyn tyson, 5/16/2009  6:34 PM

I am interested in buying a bedroom set made by collezione europa. It was made bombay style with marble tops and claw feet. I cannot find any furniture now by collezione. What happened to this beautiful line of furniture and how can I still by from this company?

From Rena, 5/13/2009  2:01 PM

Hello,
I'm looking for a nightstand by Metropolitan Studio Arched Slat Bedroom Collection by Collezione Europa.
Help me please. Rena

From JoJo, 4/30/2009  2:57 AM

I have the entire D40000 collection, but I am missing one side chair D40000-101 with dark brown leather seat and back. I have found a store in florida, they only have side chair with leather seat only and wooden back.Can you help me please? and also I need an extra nightstand in the same collection I think it is B40000 with marble dark greyish color.

From Adam, 4/19/2009  9:40 PM

I am looking for items from the Collezione Europa Rockefeller collection. The specific items I am looking for are the night stand, the dresser with mirror, and the head and foot board with bed frame. Please let me know if you have found any retailers who still carry this line, or if you or someone you know may be looking to sell these items.

From Beck, 4/13/2009  3:03 PM

I am looking for 2 side chairs in the crackle finish for my old world elegance dining room

From CALIN, 4/9/2009  6:26 PM

COLLEZIONE 6500 NIGHTSTAND if you have it,please call (623)698-7574.Intrested to buy.Thanks.

From Brenda, 4/4/2009  7:39 PM

Hey Lawrence email me at heapheap53@yahoo.com. I am looking for a Collezion dinnette set. I don't know that name or number it is pewter color with glass round table and 4 arm chairs. It came with a bakers rack and bar stools. I'm looking for the dinnette set and bar stools. American Signature Furniture sold the set.

From Lori, 4/3/2009  11:46 PM

Where do I find the model numbers- I am missing a night table

From George Amodei, 3/31/2009  10:39 PM

Looking for the whole line: Collezione Europa Product ID: CZE_b61000-501 Pine Color Poster Bedroom Set. Dreeser, Dresser Chest, Night Stands , Foot bed seat& Mirror. Please contact me to let me know where or who may have this . Thank You George.909-938-8950

From Lawrence Smith, 3/29/2009  5:25 PM

email me direct at Orrery4@hotmail.com

From Lawrence Smith, 3/29/2009  5:24 PM

I know where there are a large number of Collezione bedroom and dining room suites for sale, new, still in box. A local discount and wholesale store bought the stuff held at their NC warehouse. I just bought one myself but it was the last of its type and there was no armoire. If anyone is interested drop me an email and I will give you the contact details.

Lawrence in NC

From carmen, 3/12/2009  5:32 PM

I have the King size bed model B3300 and Chest with 3 mirrors that I AM SELLING. They look like new. email address: carmensasha@msn.com

From Effie Johnson, 2/26/2009  5:53 AM

Hi everyone,
I am looking for any pieces to the Micheal BRAEDEN collection. If you have information please email me at effiejohnson@yahoo.com

From Ray, 2/22/2009  6:55 PM

I'm looking to buy a King bedroom set, Collezione D6500. Please email me if you have this set available ray_dempsey@yahoo.com.

From melissa, 2/14/2009  5:14 PM

im looking to sell a cal king bed, collezione europa elizabethan collection b16000   lyssaa@Hotmail.com

From Dinese, 2/7/2009  5:52 PM

I am looking DESPERATELY for the 'Antoinette' Provincial Glass Pedestal Dining Table Set By Collezione Europa. I would like either the glass top table OR the solid wood table. I am DESPERATE as I have all of the other pieces! PLEASE HELP!! TheDomesticGoddessof6@comcast.net    THA NKS SO MUCH!!

From latoya, 2/6/2009  11:04 AM

I have a Collezione Europa B67900-501 queen sleigh bed for sale excellent condition. Make me an offer and the best one gets it. Email me at ltyyoung@yahoo.com

From Peter Gonzalez, 2/2/2009  12:50 PM

Hello all, I am looking for the entertainment and dining room set for the D40000 collection. The rectangular table and chairs with china and buffet cabinet. I know that collezione europa is out of business but does anyone have an idea of where I can purchase this ANYWHERE in the USA?? You can email me at gonzalez.peter@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Peter

From Alice Thomas, 1/29/2009  12:25 PM

Hello All, i have the number to the collection that im looking for, it is B31000. please e-mail me at thomasal@repsrv.com it you have it and like to sell.

From Ann Thomas, 1/27/2009  10:13 PM

I have a Collezione Europa china cabinet, but don't know what collection. I need to sell it so I can buy a new kiln :(

From Alice Thomas, 1/27/2009  10:28 AM

I'am looking for the braeden bedroom set that is part of the collezione collection, please let me know anyone has that collection or know the web site to find it.

From Jo Ann, 1/25/2009  10:14 PM

You can contact Jo Ann at jzipp11@optonline.net. If you have the Collezione Europa Chest B35100 in the Dark Prmavera finish with the black marble top.

From Jo Ann, 1/25/2009  10:09 PM

I am looking to buy one piece of a bedroom set. It's the collezione B35100 CHEST only in the Dark primavera finish, with the black marble top. Please contact me if you have it. Thank you. Jo Ann

From latoya, 1/20/2009  12:43 PM

Hello everyone! I'm looking to sell Collezione Europa B67900-501 (Gondola sleigh bed). I have only had this for nine months, it's in perfect condition (I am the only owner). Unfortunately, I have to let it go. Set includes queen bed, 2 nightstands, dresser & mirror, and armoire. I'll let you have mattress for free if needed. Email me at toys4toyii@aol.com

From arcie, 1/19/2009  10:24 PM

Hello...looking to buy missing bedroom pieces from the collezione europa "africa" collection B9400P. I'm looking for the dresser and round mirror and the chest of drawers or the armoire. please email at ahernandez72@yahoo.com

From Charely, 1/19/2009  3:24 AM

I am looking for Collezione Dresser (B20000-100), can you tell me where I maybe able to purchase this item. Thanks a million

From sonja, 1/16/2009  8:46 PM

Hi Lori, on ebay there's now a B9500 armoire on Auction!!

Amy Marmora please tell me what stores in Mississippi did you find collezione furniture. sistasolja88@yahoo.com

From Mo Ray, 1/10/2009  3:57 PM

I am of no help to you, but find myself in a similar situation. I'm looking for a nightstand and man's dresser (high boy/low boy) for one of the Collezione Europa lines, but I can't even find a website where I can figure out what one I have! If anyone can help me, that would be great, as the color of the wood is very unique (not dark, but not light either). I don't want to buy a whole new set, as the bed, dresser and nightstand that I have are beautiful and holding up nicely.

From Lori, 1/9/2009  6:32 PM

I am looking for Collezione Europa B-9500 dresser, mirror and 2 nightstands. They have the marble tops. Please email me with any info that would help me locate. Thank you

From sonja, 1/9/2009  3:19 PM

I am looking for a Collezione Europa sofa and loveseat, item U40930. please email @ sistasolja88@yahoo.com if you can't help. Thanks.

From sonja, 1/9/2009  3:00 PM

Can anyone tell me where to find "Celestine" Collezione Europa sofa set. Can't find it anywhere. please email@ sistasolja88@yahoo.com

From Niki, 1/9/2009  11:13 AM

I am looking for a nightstand to match the rest of our bedroom set from Collezione Europa. The item number on our existing nightstand is B8900-700. I am also intestered in locating extra drawer pulls for this collection. Thank you.

From Brandon Carlton, 1/8/2009  5:28 PM

I am looking for a King Size Bed in the Collezione Greystone collection. Any ideas?

From Nanette, 1/5/2009  5:30 PM

I'm looking for the large floor mirror that matches my bedroom furniture #B36000. Thanks, nanette91@juno.com

From Josh, 12/29/2008  12:20 PM

I'm looking for the TV stand from the Versailles II or Antoinette Entertainment center, Collezione Europa E6500. Thanks, jberens@ambitech.com

From Debra, 12/28/2008  5:25 PM

Hello,

We are looking for 2 nighstands and a king size bed Cachat II. The numbers on the armoire are B1906-300.

Thank you.

From adisa aayinde, 12/27/2008  5:33 PM

do you have the a credenza for the Collezione europa furniture dinning room set? If yes, how much is it? Do you have a distributor or retailer in the VGancouver BC Canada region? If yes, where? What is the price for the credenza? Thank you. Adisa Ayinde

From John Haskins, 12/5/2008  8:40 PM

I have a Collezione "Old World Elegance" B3300 King & Queen Size Bed, (both) are 100% Complete PLUS an extra Queen size headboard & footboard.
I also have the Armoire, Nightstands and Dresser w/mirror. Please call or email me.
Will sell seperatly
Delivery Available
413-652-1958
john@BecksPrinting.com

From Amy Marmora, 12/3/2008  5:30 PM

I am looking for the Collezione Europa B16000 Eastern headboard only 660H. Does anyone know where I can find one? I did find 3 in a store in Mississippi but it would cost $$$$ to ship to NJ.

From Dave, 11/12/2008  7:17 AM

I'm looking for the B16000-350 Master Chest from the Collezione Europa Collection. Anyone have an idea or knows someone who has this peice?

Thanks

Dave
turtlerok73@yahoo.com

From KELVIN, 10/22/2008  12:02 AM

POTTNUZ@YAHOO.COM FROM POST ABOVE. EMAIL IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THE COLLEZIONE B7300 NEAR FLORIDA

From KELVIN, 10/22/2008  12:00 AM

I NEED THE DRESSER FOR THE COLLEZIONE B7300. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHERE I CAN GET ONE!!

From l woods, 10/16/2008  3:57 PM

I am interested in the Collezione Europa bedroom set in a crackel material which is a light color wood, it has a creme color marble top on dresser and nite stands and the mirror is round. I don't know the item # but if anyone has this bed room set please email me at lwoods@owwb.com.

From Scott, 10/15/2008  1:46 PM

I have a Collezione Europa B36000 bedroom set with the poster bed, armoire and the dresser and mirror with a marble top and two night stands for sale cheap.

Thank you and you can e-mail me at bamabreeze05@yahoo.com

From Adam, 10/15/2008  12:13 AM

I have a Collezione Europa bedroom set for sale cheap!. How do I determine which model I have? The dresser and night stands have a marble top. Is there an identifying number somewhere? Thanks

From TJ, 10/13/2008  11:07 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for the Collezione Europa B3200 bedroom set or just the armoire. Please contact me at trodg30@aol.com

Thank you.

From nancy, 10/4/2008  4:17 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR THE COLLEZIONE MAN'S CHEST WITH MIRROED DOOR .PLEASE E-MAIL THANK YOU

From steve, 9/30/2008  6:51 AM

collezione europa dining room credenza#014-D9500-2102
looking for draw pulls that broke please help find.

From David H., 9/27/2008  10:19 AM

Saleem, I cannot separate the post heads because the bed is still new in box, but of you are interested in buying the entire bed please let me know.    

From KATHIE, 9/24/2008  10:27 PM

DOES ANYONE HAVE OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE DOUBLE DOOR CURIO CABNIT SERIES 6500 ? ALSO WALLUNIT ? OR ANY OTHER PIECES YOU WANT TO SELL SUCH AS LIVING ROOM TABLES ? SERIES 6500..E MAIL ME, AND THANKS ! LEXUS826@AOL.COM

From Saleem, 9/24/2008  9:27 PM

Hi David H.

I am interested to buy ur Collezione B3300 King size bed room set. MY number 860-997-6523. If you have extra post heads let me know.

From Mary, 9/24/2008  8:19 PM

I just purchased the Collezione Europa Mansion Bedroom collection B40000, made of fruitwood and marble... I am in search of the Fruitwood bench B40000-801... Does anyone know of where I could find it????

From misbah, 9/24/2008  5:42 PM

Hi,
I have B3300, the top post two parts are missing. If someone is selling it. Do you know any one who carries it.

From misbah, 9/24/2008  5:31 PM

Hi,I am looking for collezione europa bedroom post, and dinning table.
Do you know where I can get it.
thanks

From KATHIE, 9/22/2008  12:17 PM

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE 6500 SERIES COLLEZIONE EUROPA DINING ROOM TABLE AND CHAIRS,CHINA,BUFFET,OR WALLUNIT/ENTERTAINMENT CENTER YOU WANT TO SELL ? I LIVE IN SOUTH NEW JERSEY.THANKS ! E MAIL ME LEXUS826@AOL.COM

From David H., 9/21/2008  10:43 PM

I still have new in box, Collezione B3300 King Canopy Bed!!! I am looking so sell asap, I live in Illinois.

From Barbie, 9/20/2008  12:33 PM

I recently purchased the Collezione Europa B40000 kingsize bed and 2 marble top nightstands at auction, brand new, still in boxes. Once home, realized the set was too large for my bedroom. Would be willing to sell... Can contact me at MrsWmr@cox.net if interested.

From Rich, 9/4/2008  8:37 PM

I have a California King bed and want to convert it to an Eastern King. The headboard compensates for either, but it looks like I would need a different footboard.

I'm looking for any knowledge of this - and where I may find a footboard. The set was purchased from Ashley furniture and is Collezione Europa in a dark cherry. I don't know the model but do know it is discontinued. Does anyone know how I would find the model?

Thanks!

From Susan S, 8/18/2008  11:41 PM

I am interested in a picture of the king canopy bed in a post from David H on 8/11/2008 sanderson@dobsonteleco.com

From David, 8/18/2008  11:44 AM

I am looking for the Collezione Europa Armoire. We have the bed, nightstands, and dresser, but need the armoire to complete the collection. If anyone has the armoire and is willing to sell, or knows of someone/somewhere to get it, please let me know as soon as possible. Please email me: dscottlevine@gmail.com
Thanks!

From jackie, 8/17/2008  5:16 PM

I'm looking for collezione europa bedroom set item #B1120/1121 dresser only Please if know an info please email me at jackiejc1@aol.com .anyone selling this dresser please email me.

From Scott, 8/17/2008  11:24 AM

I just purchased a Collezione Europa B36000 bedroom set with the poster bed, armoire and the dresser and mirror with a marble top.

I am looking for the pair of night stands with marble tops. It is a bisque color. Thank you and you can e-mail me at bamabreeze05@yahoo.com

From Dave H., 8/11/2008  5:36 PM

I have the collezione B3300 king canopy bed only if anyone is interested. New in box, I live in Illinois can't deliver but will help/arrange shipping.    

From Fernando, 8/6/2008  1:54 PM

I am looking for the botton part of the Collezione Europa B11000-400 Armoire. I have the top I need the botton. anyone have one or can tell me where I can find it?

From yvette, 8/5/2008  12:51 AM

its me yvette again. i forgot to mention in my description that the bed wood color is considered a platinum finish.

From yvette, 8/5/2008  12:42 AM

i am looking for a discontinued bed from collezione.
please help me with the name of this piece

description: tufted button, upholstered with silk light brown/goldish material headboard, has a curvy shape like upside down v shape.the headboard is same as well.

i desperately would love to know any info please!!!
this is my dream bed and would greatly appreciate any info. thanks

yvette from fairfield california

From Kristi, 8/3/2008  6:10 PM

I have the Collezione Europa "Africa" dining set. I am looking for an additional leather back arm chair. Item d9400-106A. If anyone has any info, please advise. Thanks!

From tiffany, 7/31/2008  12:58 AM

looking for collezione b36000 bedroom set in a size queen.

From Dee, 7/30/2008  1:19 AM

Is Collezione Europa well made quality furniture? i am looking for the B 9500 bedroom set with the armoire . replies needed

From kathy, 7/25/2008  3:43 AM

I am looking for the collezione b3200 betroom st. Want the dresser w/mirror, chest, nightstand, bed opyional. email me at klf0000@aol.com
thanks

From Nick, 7/21/2008  9:45 AM

Looking for nightstand and chest for Collezione Europa B6900. Need to pick up in or have delivered to Massachusetts. My email is nickourey@gmail.com

From Renee, 7/14/2008  1:14 PM

I am searching for the dresser/mirror and one or two nightstands for the Collezione Europa B7300 set. If anyone has or knows who sells this collection, please email me at renee.tahj@cox.net. Thanks in advance.

From Tracy, 7/5/2008  10:50 PM

I am looking to buy the complete bedroom collection in king, model number b67900-501 with 2 nightstands, dresser, mirror, chest, armiore. If anyone has or knows who sells this collection, please email me at nursetracy912@yahoo.com.

From David H, 7/2/2008  9:06 PM

I am looking for the Collezione Europa Bedroom Set B3300. I need 2 nightstands, 1 armiore, and the dresser w/ mirror. If anyone has one or all of these items please email me @ harrisdavid@comcast.net

From Hillary, 5/27/2008  4:39 PM

My email is HillaryFisher@aol.com

From Hillary, 5/27/2008  4:14 PM

Hello :) I am looking for the Collezione Europa B3300, 1 round nightstand with marble top & armiore. Thank you. Please email me at HillaryFiher@aol.com

From Heather, 5/18/2008  7:54 PM

David, I am interested in purchasing your Old World Elegance bedroom set, but your email (dsreider@hotmail)didn't work. Contact me, please: wonderwmn@comcast.net

From Pam, 5/16/2008  1:01 PM

Yes, interested in purchasing Collezoine Europa "Bisque" color Delux Entertainment Wall Unit

From Pam, 5/16/2008  1:00 PM

Yes, interested in purchasing the item. I am having a bit of trouble accessing the picture. Please email me and we can discuss...

Thanks.

From Nissa Urena, 5/14/2008  10:11 PM

I have a Collezoine Europa, "Bisque" color, Deluxe Entertainment Wall Unit. Looks just like the one in this picture only a different finish and the shelves are glass:    www.eastroomfurniture.com/Accs /b3300ent.jpg
This is a 4pc unit. Solid bottom unit, center and 2 sides.
Email me if you are interested, it's in excellent condition!

From Ayana, 5/14/2008  1:06 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for a Biscue color Collezione Europa bed set with leather head and foot board. It may be model B36000. If anyone has any or knows any information on one please email me ayananicole@yahoo.com.

Thanks

From David, 5/10/2008  7:37 PM

My e-mail is dsrieder@hotmail.com. E-mail with questions. Furniture is in great shape. Need to sell to move.

From David, 5/10/2008  7:34 PM

I have a complete bedroom set of the Collezione Europa OLd World Elegance plus dinning room set for eight and Armoire for sale.

From Jacqueline Jackson, 5/4/2008  4:36 PM

Hello,
I'm despately trying to locate a dresser my by collezione europa that was discontined Item# B1120/1121 cant you tell me any where that made could find it.

From Bill, 4/21/2008  4:30 PM

I am looking for a Collezione Europa B1633 dresser to complete my bedroom set. Does anyone know where I can purchase one? It is cherry with antique brass handles, curved corners and bun feet. Any help is greatly appreciated! email me at bbeasley@unf.edu
Thanks!

From Pam, 4/14/2008  12:21 PM

Can someone help me find discontinued bedroom armorie or dresser? I purchased at a liquidation sale. the style number for the bed is B2002-600R or F It is a cream color with silver carved accents, thank you

From oren, 4/9/2008  4:18 PM

I have alot of Collezione bed - room's sets...
for more details please email me at oren_77@hotmail.com

From ruxanda, 3/31/2008  9:18 PM

Please thel me if you have:8950-30 S Claret or:7090 S mohogony.Living rooms set.Tank"s ruxanda

From Vickie, 3/10/2008  12:20 AM

I am looking for the tv base that matches the Collezione Europa e20000 entertainment center. If anyone knows where one is please contact me. It has been discontinued and is about 2 years old. Email patchespta@suddenlink.net   thankyou vickie

From Kim, 3/4/2008  3:16 PM

I have a Collezione Europa D6503-2100H (Hutch). I am looking for the matching buffet. Also willing to sell the hutch, if you are looking for a matching set. kimbralapayne@comcast.net

From Thomas Thornton, 2/27/2008  11:12 PM

I have a complete B3300 Collezione Bedroom Suite.Four Column Poster bed w/canopy and leather head and foot board,Dresser w/mirror, Two round nightstands w/riser platforms all with marble tops, and an armoire. Email or call Angela @ (919)427-6931.

From Nick, 2/23/2008  11:14 PM

I am looking for a nightstand for the B1633 Collezione bedroom set. Please contact me with information. nickritchey@charter.net

From Kim Payne, 2/12/2008  7:50 PM

I have a Collezione Europa D6503-2100H (Hutch). I am looking for the matching buffet. Also willing to sell the hutch, if you are looking for a matching set.

From Patrice, 1/31/2008  1:33 AM

I'm looking for the Versace king bedroom set with the marble top and Greek etching. I am interested in any pieces availble. Please contavct me with info. PAmos71020@aol.com

From Jackie, 1/14/2008  9:51 AM

Looking for Collezione rattan sley bed in King or Queen.

From Jackie, 1/14/2008  9:50 AM

Looking for Marge Carson Haute Provence armoire and metal canopy in pewter finish.

From Tom, 1/9/2008  8:20 AM

Collezione Europa USA Inc
201-541-8600
145 Cedar La
Englewood NJ 07631

From niesa, 1/5/2008  4:03 PM

I am looking for the Europa Garbo collection bedroom set from Collezione. The headboard and footboard has padded tufted fabric in biege silk. The dresser and nightstand are wood with marble top. I need it in Calking of King size. I need the complete set. thanks email aniesamarks@aol.com

From Barbara Murphy, 12/29/2007  11:21 AM

I would like to purchase the MPacific Furniture B6500 Poster Bedroom Set if any one has it for sale. Also, the McFerran & Royal Castle Furniture B-2200P. Email me at murphy_willie@bellsouth.net...Thanks.

From Nancy, 12/12/2007  4:13 PM

I have the elephant base oval beveled edge dining table from Collezione and I am looking for the the coffee and end tables that match this elegant item..Any information would be greatly appreciated..thanks..my e-mail address is NancyM19580@aol.com

From MIRKA, 12/10/2007  8:58 PM

I HAVE THE RENNASANCE ARMOIRE I WOULD LIKE TO SELL.PLEASE HOW DO I KNOW THAT I HAVE THE ONE SOMEONE IS LOOKING FOR.

From Pam, 12/5/2007  3:36 PM

I am looking for an end table and a coffee table form Collezoine. I bought an end table in 2003 and would like matching pieces. T5819-05B-05T 04 was the end table item #. This is a gl-ss top with leather surrounding the top and nail heads on the top edge of the leather. The base is metal in a bronze black tone.
Thanks. crowncon@nu-z.net.

From Pam Brown, 12/5/2007  3:30 PM

I am looking for an end table and a coffee table form Collezoine. I bought an end table in 2003 and would like matching pieces. T5819-05B-05T 04 was the end table item #. This is a gl-ss top with leather surrounding the top and nail heads on the top edge of the leather. The base is metal in a bronze black tone.
Thanks.

From Ayana, 11/13/2007  1:16 PM

Hello,
I'm trying to locate and find a bedroom set Collezione Europa. The model I believe is B36000. it's a bisque color it has a leather head and foot board. It has poster rails, and the end tables and dresser tops have marble. I can't find this set any where. I first saw it about 8 months ago in a furniture store called Milano's in Jersey City New Jersey. When I went back for it the owner said it's been discontinued. I ahve been searching eversince for this set, I absolutly love it ! Please help ... thank you
Ayana
ayananicole@yahoo.com

From Brian, 11/12/2007  3:43 PM

I have the Versace armoire that I am selling if anyone knows of anyone that needs this peice to complete the set. 1,700 brand new didn't fit in my house.

From James, 10/24/2007  12:35 AM

Hello, I am looking to buy the Armoire to the Collezione Europa Old World Elegance set. I have all the pieces but that. You can reach me at 910-228-9025, ask for James. Or email me at yankeejames@hotmail.com

From toni petraglia, 10/12/2007  11:56 PM

Hi I am so glad i found this web site. I am looking to purchase 2 dining room chairs for my Collezione dining room set # B2100 I have the 6 chairs but would like to buy 2 more to complete the long table. please email me!

From maria, 8/29/2007  11:33 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR THE BLACK LEATHER/METALLIC COLLEZIONE GROUP WITH BLACK GRANITE AND GREEK KEY ETCHING (VERSCAE?) THERE WAS A BEDROOM SET AND TV ARMOIRE. I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE.

From John, 7/8/2007  3:36 PM

Hello all

I have a Collezione Old world Elagance bed and a armoire. both have never been used.

I also have the (current) glass top (deleted)tail table and 2 end tables. Asssembled but never used.

You can eamil or call me 413-652-1958

From Deni, 7/6/2007  5:31 PM

Please, can anyone tell me the name of the set which includes a round glass table and pewter color metal chairs. It has a baker's rack and bar stools too. The chair posts have sort of a "scroll". I would really really like to locate the set!!   

From Kellie, 5/20/2007  12:25 PM

Have Collezione, greystone D7300 complete Dining Room set - includes table w/2 extenders, 4 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, buffet and lighted china cabinet. Bought in Oct. 05 - new condition. Sell for $2,000.00 - do not want to break up set.
If interested, e-mail morbren@bellsouth.net

From Kellie, 5/20/2007  12:21 PM

I have a complete King bedroom set, Collezione, graystone, B7300 - includes King poster bed, dresser w/mirror, tall chest and 2 night stands w/marble inlay. Bought Oct.05, in new condition. Sell for $2,000.00 Do not want to break up the set.
If interested, e-mail morbren@bellsouth.net

From vonn, 5/17/2007  8:47 PM

looking for pub set or at least the stools for collezione T3901. Please email me at i3643@aol.com if you have any info.

From Diana, 4/28/2007  7:45 PM

I am also looking for item number B1475700. It is a Santa Barbara pine nightstand in the buttermilk color. It has been discontinued and I am desperately looking to complete the set. Please email me if you know where I could find this. Dianajp1479@aol.com

From Juli, 11/8/2006  12:16 PM

Please send any info regarding the B 3300 -
juliguilbeaux@gmail.com

From Juli, 11/8/2006  12:06 PM

I have the B3300 Collezione Europa king size bed w/ canopy and one round marble top nightstand. I would like another nightstand and other pieces in this collection. Does anyone even have a picture of it.I am having a hard time finding any info.I bought it in the box from someone

From Nora Kelly, 11/4/2006  2:53 AM

Looking for chest of drawers or clothing armoir for Collezione Europa Model# B23000p-660H/F/R King Poster bed.
I'm desperate

From J Korn, 11/3/2006  11:41 PM

Nebraska Furniture Mart carries this line of bedroom furniture.
What is the quality like?

From Kevin, 11/1/2006  6:37 PM

I own a B3300 Collezione Europa King Size W/canopy I'd like to sale. E-mail my2doves@gmail.com

From MELvin Seguin Jr, 10/31/2006  11:17 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR A KING SIZE BED IN THE COLLEZIONE EUROPA B15002 COLLECTION. IT"S A BLACK FOUR POSTER BED.

PLEASE REPLY WITH HELP. SRTMEL@BELLSOUTH.NET

From CATHY BLAKE, 8/12/2006  7:14 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR THE B3300 COLLEZIONE EUROPA KING BED W/CANOPY. CATHYBLAKE1@COX.NET

From MARK YAREMA, 1/4/2006  2:25 PM

I am looking for a nightstand. Model number B1633-700 from collezione europa. Please help. Yaremasi@aol.com

From Nikk, 12/15/2005  1:26 PM

I am looking for the B3300 bedroom group from Collezione that was recently discontinued. It is the LARGE 4 poster bed with canopy that has leather on the headboard and footboard. I'm looking for the whole set, king bed w/canopy, round nightstands, dresser/mirror, and armoire. nikk1000@yahoo.com

From Kristin & Sean, 12/7/2005  12:32 AM

We are looking for the Collezione Santa Barbara buttermilk pine nightstand. Number might be B1475700. We have the whole set and are missing this one piece. Does anyone know where to get this discontinued collection or item? crashnburn5@cableone.net

From Tony, 10/28/2005  8:05 AM

Iam looking for the base to armre top from the ren naisance group the part number i have or sku number i have is 02-872-0417 please let me know if you can help me. Thank You. Tony. manastasio@kc.rr.com

From mat, 10/11/2005  5:45 PM

i have purchased the collezione europa graystone collection a year ago, but still need a mans chest 02 8710117 b7300-300 and a marble top nightstand 02 8710140 b7300-700m from this set. can you please direct me to where i can purchase these items close to charlotte, NC pelletiermat@msn.com

From barbara whittaker, 10/10/2005  3:19 PM

I am seeking a pineapple design canape king size headboard. The headboard is a light brown wood. Please contact if you may have info on this item. barbara.whittaker@phoenix.edu

From Jeanetta, 10/9/2005  7:28 PM

I am looking for the armoire that goes to the Old World Elegance Collection. Can anyone help? I can be reached at jnunley92@yahoo.com. Thanks,Jeanetta

From Cather, 9/25/2005  7:03 PM

I am looking for the renaissance armoire for the bedroom series B5992. Can anyone help. I can be reached at Cheese7690@bellouth.net Thanks Cather

From Ashley Thomas, 9/21/2005  7:27 PM

I am looking for 2 night stands for the CZE Cachat II collection. The item number is B1906-700M. Any ideas or anyone know where I can find them. Thanks, Ashley

From Todd, 9/20/2005  4:19 PM

I had purchased a Collezione Europa Cologne bedroom set last year (sleigh bed, dresser w/mirror, and nightstand) from Rhodes Furniture. Unfortunately, they went out of business, and I'm having a terrible time finding a matching nightstand for my set. Does anyone have any information? My email is: tthrasher@charter.net Thanks!!

From Gaynell Hall, 9/17/2005  6:55 PM

Help! I am searching for missing pieces from Collezione Europa (old world elegance collection). I would like the armoire, dresser & mirror, and two nightstands. My email address is: msgaynell20025@yahoo.com I need it asap. Thanks

From David, 9/13/2005  11:15 PM

I have a complete Collezione B7300 bedroom set including the King size bed, 2-3drawer night stands and Armoire. If anyone is interested please email me.
Thanks dms102@direcway.com

From David, 9/13/2005  11:10 PM

I have a complete Collezione D7300 set including the table w/2 leaves, 8 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, Lighted Curio and Buffet Hutch w/ round mirror. I purchased this set new and it is about 18 months old. If anyone is interested please email me. Thanks dms102@direcway.com

From Lori, 9/7/2005  10:19 AM

I have matching dining room and living room made by Collezione that matches perfectly to the discontinued Coronado line by Bernhardt. The dining room consists of a huge table (includes two leaves) that easily seats ten, two arm chairs and eight side chairs, and huge china cupboard. Living room consists of an entertainment center that matches the dining room - it is in five separate pieces that connect, so you can vary the length. Also in the living room is a sofa, loveseat, and chair with ottoman that I would consider selling. They are all beautiful olive colored leather - I'll have to find the manufacturer if anyone is interested. In additon, there is a chandelier that coordinates perfectly with the furniture. All the furniture is like new, it has only been used for two occasions. I am reluctantly selling due to my divorce. Please feel free to contact me by email at vze26vcp@verizon.net or call me at 215-341-1540.

From doug, 7/1/2005  8:13 AM

Call Collezione at 201 541-8600 and ask them who bought a large quanty of the Santa Fe, then call the stores. If that is the set with the wicker on it try Baer's at 954 566-0266 they are selling the floor sample for about $2800. Good Luck, Doug

From daniel, 6/18/2005  1:50 PM

please i am looking for collezione europa dinning table legs,the item no is d9500-4680b,. please i need it asap thanks. enemuo@yahoo.com

From Tom, 6/10/2005  8:43 AM

I'm looking for a Collezion Europa end table--buttermilk/pine. It has a small drawer underneath the top of the table...bottom part is "buttermilk", top is pine. Told by the furniture store where I bought 2 of them 3 years ago that it is discontinued. Could be mfg. #677524 (sold for $199.95) or COLL-T1875-05. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. njshore1222@aol.com

From Tom, 6/4/2005  6:34 PM

I'm looking for a Collezion Europa end table--buttermilk/pine. It has a small drawer underneath the top of the table...bottom part is "buttermilk", top is pine. Told by the furniture store where I bought 2 of them 3 years ago that it is discontinued. Could be mfg. #677524 (sold for $199.95) or COLL-T1875-05. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. njshore1222@aol.com

From Elizabeth, 6/4/2005  11:54 AM

I want to buy the Collezione Europa Santa Fe night stand. Does anyone know where to get this discontinued collection or item? Planetbethrx@aol.com

From grey ordonez, 5/30/2005  8:11 PM

hello, I am looking for the armoire from collezione europa is from the contessa group. I thank you in advance for your help. greyordonez@hotmail.com

From Yolanda, 5/29/2005  9:50 AM

Hello, I am looking for the Collezione dining room group with a round 60 x 60 x 31" beveled glass top with 5 armless chairs. it has an antique wash and marble base and chairs. Please let me know if you know where I can purchase this. please let me know @ Cypeoples@msn.com

From Jean, 5/27/2005  3:39 PM

I am looking for the foot board for the regular bed of the b3300 series callezione bedroom set rails also if have them and nightstands.ÊÊÊif anyone knows where I can get any of these pieces please let me know.ÊÊÊJean email meÊ Êthanks. djs1798@comcast.net

From Jean, 5/25/2005  3:57 PM

I wanted to reply to tragedy@sjsearch.com which I tried but couldn t find.   I wanted info on the bedroom set they are selling.   thanks Jean   djs1798@comcast.net

From Karen, 5/24/2005  2:39 PM

I am looking for a queen bedroom set by Collesaione Europa called Renaissance, can anyone tell me where I can find this furniture? Thanks kaycee9133@cox.net    

From Karen, 5/24/2005  12:35 PM

I am interested in the Renaissance Bedroom Set by Collezione Europa, if anyone has any information on how I can purchase this please let me know! Thanks! kaycee9133@cox.net

From sandy balwan, 5/18/2005  2:17 PM

I am interested in the D7300 dining room set, including china and credenza by Collezione Europa. If anyone has it, please let me know, along with the costs. Sincerely, Sandy sbalwan@nshs.edu

From Todd Rickman, 5/9/2005  4:03 PM

Hey everyone..I carry New Collezione Europa furniture, and have many item in my store that have been discontinued....check out my site www.roomtoroom.us or call me at 1-800-748-9788 and I can help everyone with their furniture needs, I can e-mail pictures..etc. we carry overy 100 manufactures of furniture...Thanks..Todd

From Hughes, 5/5/2005  2:58 PM

Does anyone have the Collezione D6500 dining set for sale? I want the rectangular table, 2 arm, 4 side chairs and the china cabinet. I really want this set bad!!! hughes9449@earthlink.net

From alfredo sanbtacruz, 5/3/2005  8:46 PM

Discontinued Collezione Europa Furniture from this collections wich one is disccotinued: imperio; europa; londres; moscu; viene; lutania; monaco; paris; galicia. alfredosantacruz@yahoo.com.mx

From judi breitstein, 5/2/2005  1:24 PM

I am looking for 1 bar stool made by collezione europa to match 2 i already own. they are a pewter metal. one is the outline of a woman''s face, the other is an outline of a man's. would also like to find out if they make kitchen set to match. i've tried going to the stores they say sell their furniture but no one has a catalog. web site doesn't have their bar stools or kitchen sets, though they're listedÊÊÊlog on and nothing happens. Behaimeh@aol.com

From Abdul, 5/2/2005  2:15 AM

I am looking for a collezione cachat II nightstand and dresser. Does any one knows what is the style name for Cachat II. abdul@hyath.com

From Matt, 4/26/2005  4:37 PM

My wife and i are selling the complete discontinued Collezione B6500 Marble Top Europa Bedroom set. King Poster bed, armoire, dresser+mirror, 2 night stands. This is brand new stuff sitting in my garage, never used, picked up at a liquidation sale and we cant fit it in our current space. Now expecting a child and must sale. tragedy@sjsearch.com

From pam, 4/24/2005  6:26 PM

I just bought a collezine bedroom set for $2660.00- including dresor, mirror, chest, armoire, king bed, 2 night stands. do you think that was a good price? also is this furniture good? I get it delivered in 2 weeks. i never heard of this company. thanks pamr514@aol.com

From sylvia, 4/14/2005  10:36 AM

I just bought the b6500 armoire. I am looking for the matching nightstands which is b6500-700m. Does anyone know where I could purchase in Phoenix? Thanks!!!!!!swpkg@aol.com

From Frances, 4/13/2005  3:58 PM

Hi, I am looking for a discontinued rantan sleigh bed from collezione.. If anyone has seen it on consignment anywhere or know of any funiture store that happens to have it sitting around pleasssssssssse let me know. francesw@inacomp-sac.com

From KRIS, 4/5/2005  3:18 PM

Like Julia am looking for the amoire & one night stand from the infinity collection. I hope someone can help me. Thank you!!!! KDAEHLER@ROYALDIE.COM

From Julia, 3/9/2005  7:58 PM

Do anyone knows how to find disscontinued Collezione Europa bedroom set item #6200 thank you. dekirkland@comcast.net

From Amy Roberts, 2/11/2005  8:12 AM

I purchased the Collezione Europa dresser and mirror last night at a furniture liquidation sale. Before I could make it over to the amoire someone purchased it. Does anyone know how to find these other pieces. I live in northern kentucky. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. amy.roberts@cinergy.com

From Michelle, 2/9/2005  1:13 PM

Looking for the King Collezione Europa in Old World Elegance in the dark wood, whole set wanted, bed with post, dresser with mirror, night tables. Michelle.DeCamp@ssc.nasa.gov THANKS.

From Suzanne, 1/30/2005  4:10 PM

Looking for a king canopy victorian dark cherry wood collezione bed and dresser...any help would be great! -Suzanne suziauzuki6@aol.com

From Erin, 1/28/2005  4:42 AM

Hi, I'm looking for the "elephant bar" made by collezione. My furniture store I frequent stopped dealing with the manufacture. Searching hard for this piece in Phoenix, AZ. Please help. Erin. starrydaze7@aol.com

From Guest, 1/27/2005  8:02 PM

Lilly, you can't order directly from Collezione Europa. It would be like trying to buy one box of corn flakes from Kellogg. You will need to find a retailer that sells this item. Try asking the manufacturer to suggest one. They have a website at www.europacze.com or call them at 201-541-8600. -Russell

From Lilly, 1/27/2005  7:14 PM

I am looking for a right facing piece to a collezione sectional. Please help if anyone has any info on how to order or buy from collezione. lillyreno@hotmail.com

From Jackie, 1/23/2005  8:14 PM

Judy, there is a furniture store in Columbia, Maryland called "The Top Drawer" that sells some of the bedroom pieces and diningroom pieces. I am looking for the Buffet to the Versace dining room by Collezione, does anyone know where I can find it? JaBraiscott@aol.com

From Judy Logsdon, 1/23/2005  11:45 AM

Has anyone found out where to get the collezione collection?

From Jeannie, 1/23/2005  8:00 AM

Trying to locate the Collezione Europa bedroom set "plaza" the entire queen bedroom ensemble. Any information on places to locate would be extremely appreciated. jeannie.holsing@uc.edu

From Wayne and Sandra, 1/22/2005  4:31 PM

I am looking for a Amoire to the Collezione Collection. Not sure but either the Renaissance or Chevez line. wianuario@rfcnet.net

From Susan, 1/19/2005  6:27 PM

I am looking for the china cabinet and dressor/mirror to the Cachet II Collection. Any ideas? slztaylor@hotmail.com

From verdine, 1/17/2005  6:30 PM

I am looking for the Amoire to the Collezione collection. It's the Renaissance line. verdine123@bellsouth.net

From Guest, 1/9/2005  8:54 PM

Lisa, I've forwarded your message on to Rhonda for her response. - Russell