Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Discontined Stanley Furniture

I am searching for a 48' pedestal table in the Stanley Furniture collection British Colony, anyone have an idea of where to purchase one?

Posted By Melissa, 2/12/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Aryssies, 3/23/2021  6:35 AM

Hello! If anyone can read this, I am collecting the Stanley Furniture Norman Rockwell as a gift for my partner, after having stumbled over the coffee table by accident. If any one is interested in selling or has seen one, please email me at baruffamklavier@gmail.com

From Melissa, 7/17/2011  8:58 PM

Also have the two end tables to go with the love seat and coffee table.

From Melissa, 7/16/2011  12:03 PM

Have the Stanley Norman Rockwell collection golf love seat and coffee table and am looking to sell them. Could anyone help with the pricing of these two items? They are both in great condition.

From Melissa, 7/10/2011  12:38 PM

need stanley british colony lingerie chest or night stands or possibly other pieces....thanx. cheryl4723@yahoo.com

From Melissa, 6/23/2011  4:00 PM

I have got a noman rockwell game table with the 100th baseball, fishing,croquet and golf I was intersted in finding how much they go for, and possibly selling it. thanks mitch

From Tony, 6/13/2011  12:50 AM

Looking for Meridian King Headboard/bed in the "warm cedar" finish (not the washed linen). I have the Queen bed (headboard, footboard and siderails in perfect condition)if anyone is looking. Thanks!

From Carole Butera, 5/27/2011  1:43 PM

I have the American Craftsman Solid Cherry Dinning Room Set by Stanley Furniture. Table with 6 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, the Server and the base unit for the china cabinet, custom pads with felt covers. What do you think this would sell for?

From Chris, 5/2/2011  7:09 PM

I'm selling my Stanley Four Freedoms Limited Edition Desk - cherry wood with four art panels (Freedom of Speech, of Worship, from Want, & from Fear) Desk number 758 of 2500. photos available upon request promotepro@gmail.com

From m.hancock, 4/28/2011  1:10 AM

Cindy,If you consider selling please get ahold of me! I am interested in the entire bedroom suite! I have been looking for this for years!!! emhanco1@aol.com

From Cindy, 1/27/2011  7:26 PM

British Colony collection, I have bedroom and dining room furniture. I am looking for a king bed, nightstands, a dresser and 2 dining room chairs. I may consider selling the bedroom suite if I can not find these additional pieces. The Bedroom suite is queen bed, 2 night stands, tall dresser with mirror.

From alan phillips, 1/21/2011  12:42 AM

I'm looking for a king size bed or suit from Stanley's "Promises" collection. Email me with pics or suggestions @   Phillipstruckn@charter.net

From Jon, 1/15/2011  6:54 PM

I have a Stanley Norman Rockwell Collection Entertainment center with two side bookshelves. 3 pieces. Middle holds tv/dvd etc with pull out shelves. Outer two pieces have glass doors on top and wood doors on bottom. VERY solid furniture. Will sell.

From Lin, 11/9/2010  11:10 PM

I am looking for a coffee table/cocktail table made by Stanley several years ago Meridian collection. It is a natural grain with beveled glass top

From Sherry, 9/10/2010  8:55 PM

Hi I have a ecn table that has a picture on the side door. It opoens to put things in. On the front it has 3 draws. In the top draw it says on a medal plack. The Saturday eving post Normen Rockwell collection stanley. Does any one know the value?

From cathy, 9/1/2010  1:19 PM

I have a Norman Rockwell "Saturday Evening Post Collection" buffet/server w/slide $350, large book stack coffee table w/drawers $225 and 6-Drawer chest/cabinet $300 for sale. Pictures available upon request. cmcelyea@crst.com (817)917-8504

From Vicki, 8/10/2010  11:21 PM

I have desk with 4 freedom panels as described in your list. Do you know the value of this piece? I also have the tall entertainment piece in green with the golfer and fisherman pictures on the doors. I might be willing to see this piece but would need to know the value?

From Jane, 8/1/2010  8:25 AM

I have the Stanley -Rockwell Book Cocktail Table with the self portrait panel on top. Its got drawers to store items. In perfect condition. Does anyone know the value of this piece?

Jane :)

From sauer furniture, 7/20/2010  1:55 PM

I want to sell the secretary desk to this collection. 47115-21

From Wanda, 5/23/2010  5:34 AM

I would like picture and price of the Curio, #18. thank you,wanda

From Robin, 4/25/2010  3:27 PM

I am looking for a Stanley American Craftsmen Four Poster King Bed. I would also be interested in the chest and nightstands. Reply to rjtracy1@gmail.com

From b Carter, 3/14/2010  4:08 PM

I am searching for a wooden back chippendale settee

From Steve, 2/19/2010  2:09 AM

looking for any pieces in the stanley (Rockwell Collection) have many of the Segefield lamps and a nice desk clock already but would like to add more to the collection anything reasonable.

From Paul, 1/31/2010  10:26 PM

I am looking for a Stanley "Norman Rockwell" bedroom set with queen four poster bed, dresser with mirror, chest and two night stands

From M. Hancock, 12/28/2009  9:24 PM

I am searching for the discontinued Stanley british colony dressor and mirror. PLEASE PLEASE let me know if anyone knows where I might be able to find these pieces.

From Mike Patterson, 11/27/2009  11:04 PM

Interested in pics and prices of the Rockwell Triple Self Portrait
Thanks
Mike

From STEFANIE, 11/19/2009  2:14 PM

I would interested in pictures and prices. Thanks, Stef

From PhyllisBenson, 10/13/2009  11:11 PM

I'm looking for a Stanley Santa Barbara Collection double pedestal dining table 20" LEAF. I only have 1 and need a 2nd, which is the maximum extension. Anyone know where I can find one? Price too? Thanks:-)

From Rita Giorgi, 10/6/2009  3:11 PM

I am looking for a stanley fountain mirror which is part of the paradise collection and is shown with the terrace side board... does anyone know where i can by one.... Thanks   rita

From Kathi Houck, 8/19/2009  5:37 PM

I would be very interested in more info and pictures on these pieces. I have some of this collection and love it. Can you please let me know what you have left. Thank You

From John, 5/15/2006  9:45 AM

Sizeable collection of the timeless Stanley Norman Rockwell Collection. $40,000 spent over a decade ago. 95% of items are mint. Included are many of the very, very rare blank insert panels that may be substituted for the Rockwell art panels (see list).

Here's your chance to own a timeless & beautiful Americana furniture collection. I'm looking at buying a cozy 1920's Bungalow as a vacation home, and may end up furnishing it with this collection since it would go great with such a Craftsman type cottage. My other option is to contact a furniture designer and have custom furniture made especially for my restored-to-be Bungalow.    Considering offers. Photos for serious inquiries only.

1. Trunk Table - cherry with art (Sport & Important Business)

2. Storage Cocktail Table - cherry & green with art (Blank Canvas)

3. Chairside Table - cherry with art (Triple Self-Portrait)

4. Oval End Table - cherry

5. End Table - cherry

6-8. (3) Chairside Chests - cherry

9. Game Table - cherry with art (100th yr. of Baseball, Croquet, Sport, Important Business)

10-14. (5) Windsor Arm Chairs - cherry (with 4 Rockwell seat pads)

15. (1) Windsor Side Chair - cherry

16. Tea Table - cherry with art (Fam. Tree)

17. Low Entertainment Unit - cherry (no art)

18. Curio - cherry with art (Soda Fountain & the Runaway)

19. Server - cherry with art (Freedom From Want)

20. Dressing Chest - cherry - no art (but, i have an original Girl at Mirror insert panel)

21. Dressing Chest Mirror, one drawer - cherry

22. Gentleman's Chest - cherry - no art

23. Drawer/Door Chest - cherry - no art

24. Queen Sleigh Bed - cherry

25. Landscape Mirror - cherry

26. Nightstand - one drawer & one door - cherry

27. Nightstand - has 3 drawers - cherry

28-29. (2) Bedstands - cherry

30. Blanket Chest - cherry with Rockwell upholstery

31. Chippendale Settee - Triple Self-Portrait fabric

32. Occasional Chair - Family Tree print

33. Chippendale Wing Chair - Sport print

34. Rockwell Furniture Accessory by Palecek - Sport Creel

28. Rockwell Furniture Accessory by Palecek - Sport Magazine/Log Basket

35. Rockwell Furniture Accessory by Palecek - Sport Wastebasket

36. Rockwell Furniture Accessory by Palecek - Walk in the Country Wastebasket

37. Rockwell Lamp by Sedgefield - Norman Rockwell Signature

38. Rockwell Lamp by Sedgefield - Signal Flags

39. Rockwell Lamp by Sedgefield - Family Tree

40. Rockwell Lamp by Sedgefield - Doctor & Doll

41. Rockwell Lamp by Sedgefield - Stafford floor lamp

42. Four Freedoms Limited Edition Desk - cherry with art (Freedom of Speech, of Worship, from Want, & from Fear)

43. Blank cherry panel - Tea Table

44. Blank cherry panel - Server

45. (4) Blank cherry panels - Game Table

46. (2) Blank cherry panels - Curio

47. (2) Blank cherry panels - Trunk Table

48. Girl At Mirror - original art insert panel

49. Blank green panel - i think it's for the Dressing Chest too

50. Stanley Rockwell Catalog

51. Sedgefield Rockwell Catalog

52. Palecek Rockwell Catalog

53. Ridgeway Clocks Rockwell Catalog
ol_skul@hotmail.com

From Barbara, 3/25/2006  4:23 PM

I am looking for a King Headboard in the Stanley Wendover series that was discontinued in 1996. Thanks!bgrilli@earthlink.net

From Linda, 3/13/2006  9:06 PM

I am searching for the Meridian Linen finish coffee or cocktail tables made by Stanley that were discontinued not too long ago. Anyone have any ideas on where to look? Thanks. lindpro@hotmail.com

From Mary, 3/3/2006  9:46 AM

I am selling my Stanley Cherrywood King bedroom set American Craftsman. The set includes: Four poster king bedframe, Tall chest 6 drawers, Dresser 10 drawers, Rectangle Mirror, Two night stands with 3 drawers. If interested, email me and I will send pictures and dimensions. I am located in the Seattle, WA area. cromi@aol.com

From Brenda Ferguson, 2/21/2006  3:46 PM

The table can be found at Green and McClure, Graham, NC, Phone 336 226 2481 . They also have chairs so not sure if they will sell without chairs/ Please ask for Jim the owner.