Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Hibriten Chair Co. French Reproduction Matching Pair

I have a pair of elegant Hibriten Furniture Co. French reproduction style chairs for sale. They have an off-white fabric with a woven pattern of the same color, with beige wood painted with gold trim. The fabric is blended cotton felt and a mix of horse and hog hair, and I understand that all Hibriten furniture was made with either mahogany or walnut. They are in excellent condition with only some fading to the fabric, and some small scuff marks to the paint. I have many photos available. The chairs are between 50 and 80 years old. I am looking for $400 for the set OBO. Hibriten Chair Co. was known for its extremely high quality of solid mahogany french reproductions and other styles of furniture. They are responsible for the very first reproductions of any kind in America. The company was in existence from the 1920s till the late 60s or early 70s at which point it merged with a related furniture company and changed its name. Please contact me via email for information and photos, or to make an offer.

Posted By Woodandwode, 11/23/2019

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies