Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

For Sale Bernhardt Napa Valley KIng size Bedroom Set

I have a king size bernhardt discontinued Napa Valley bedroom set king size for sale, very good condition. Must sell . Best offer.

Posted By Chavez38, 9/18/2017

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From AnthonySmith, 10/4/2017  11:01 AM

I am going to assume that you are in Las Vegas since you listed that city first. I would take I-15 south toward Califon when you get to Barstow, Ca, and take RT-58 west to Mojave and then Bakersfield. Then take Rt-99 north to Tulare and pick up RT-198 and go into Sequoia National Park. Then take RT-180 through Kings Canyon (I drove through the Canyon, but it’s not as scenic as Yosemite) and then stay the night in Fresno (that's where we stayed). The next day leave Fresno and pick up RT-41 headed to Yosemite National Park history dissertation. I heard that there was a rock slide that closed one of the roads in Yosemite so you should check with AAA or the National Park service to see what is blocked. There are two roads out of Yosemite, RT-140 and RT-120, both of which will take you back to RT-99. Then head north on RT-99 up to Sacramento and spend the night in that area.