Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

NVC Logistics Group Announces President’s Retirement

Furniture World News Desk on 12/24/2012

NVC Logistics Group announced today that its long-time President, Paul Henrici, will retire from the company effective December 31, 2012, after 17 years of distinguished service.
During Mr. Henrici’s tenure, NVC Logistics Group experienced substantial growth. Under his leadership, the company transformed itself from a regional transportation entity into a nationwide logistics company with expanded service offerings.

“Over the past 17 years I have had the honor of playing a role in NVC’s evolution into a dynamic logistics company,” said Paul Henrici. “It has been a pleasure working with the very dedicated and talented employees here at NVC. We have built a strong brand and a culture of value creation and dependability. I am confident that NVC is in a great position to grow and achieve great success in the future. I have been working closely with Don Powers, Founder and CEO, over the past few weeks to assure a smooth transition.”

“While his leadership, foresight, enthusiasm and presence will definitely be missed,” said Don Powers, CEO, “the foundation he has put in place will ensure NVC remains a leader in the industry and a successful company for years to come.”

Mr. Powers also announced that Robert Kovacs, currently Senior Vice President, will be named the company’s new President, effective January 1, 2013. Mr. Kovacs joined NVC in 2005, and has been responsible for leading the overall Logistics organization, as well as the Asset-Based Regional Facilities and the Information Technology, Customer Service and Administrative Groups. “Bob is a seasoned executive with the right leadership experience to continue to execute our strategic plan and ensure a seamless transition,” said Mr. Powers.

NVC Logistics Group is an industry leader in specialized transportation and delivery. They are national in scope, with service to every zip code within the continental U.S. They are well known for their core competency – white glove delivery of high-value oversized items – as well as Strategic Warehousing & Distribution, Final Mile, Hub & Turnkey options, Field Exchange & Asset Recovery. For more information about NVC: call 800 526-3393, visit www.nvclogistics.com.