Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Young-Hinkle Furniture

Posted By Rob, 7/18/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

My parents bought me a Young-Hinkle bedroom set about 18 years ago. It is made to look like a ship with the headboard being a wheel. I am trying to find information on this brand and around how much it sells for.

Replies

From mkrichardson, 10/28/2012  12:55 PM

I have a chest of drawers, with bookcase hutch, and desk, also with lighted bookcase hutch.  Both in excellent condition, from the Ship Ahoy collection.  I hope this is not sacrilegious, but I painted them with flat black milk paint for my daughter's room.  The finish was pretty sad when I got them and they looked great in her room against the four walls painted turquoise, purple, raspberry and royal blue.  I have them posted, along with a twin platform storage bed (3 drawers per side) on Craigslist, Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, if anyone is interested.

From harmony1017, 3/24/2012  12:54 PM

Young-Hinkle Oak chest from the Cape Cod group. 3 drawers.
Measurements: width is 36", height is 32 1/2", depth is 18".
Solid wood, not laminated! Beautiful golden oak color.
This chest is in beautiful condition. This chest of drawers is solid wood and heavy!
Please call 513-349-2049 for more information.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 0 image 1

From lucy, 1/19/2012  12:35 AM

looking for young hinkle port ocall furniture from late 70's...please contact me at lucyvanpelt54@yahoo.com...thanks

From greves71, 12/28/2011  2:13 AM

i am looking for a Young-Hinkle windjammer bunk bed from the movie et, have the rest of the set but need to replace the bunk bed as my mom got rid of it 20 years ago and would like it for my son.  pls email me at greves@blockllc.com

From llampros, 9/4/2011  12:44 PM

[#95937]: If you have any of your Cape Cod furniture left will you please let me know.  I need a desk and chair real bad.  llampros@verizon.net

From llampros, 9/4/2011  12:29 PM

[#90766]: If you by any chance still have any of the Cape Cod furniture will you please let me know.  llampros@verizon.net

From Rob, 8/6/2011  3:27 PM

Looking for Young Hinkle Ship Ahoy twin-size headboard and other Ship Ahoy furniture, almost anywhere in the northeast US.

From Bill, 6/5/2011  9:32 PM

I have a Young and Hinkle dining room set with hutch, table, 6 captain chairs, dry sink, table pads all in excellent condition. I am in NJ and asking $450.

From Abby, 3/31/2011  9:01 PM

i have parts of young-hinkle cape cod bedroom set and am looking to buy some other pieces, specifically headboards, end table(s), and desk. i am in central new jersey, if anyone has anyhing near me please email at abbymichelerusso@gmail.com

From Jennifer, 3/6/2011  12:25 AM

I have a Young Hinkle Cape Cod girls bedroom set FOR SALE - full size four poster bed frame, desk with bookcase and chair, hutch with bookcase, 3-drawer dresser with oval mirror, and nightstand. I'm in Portland, Oregon - email me at jenbash17@gmail.com if interested. Will send pictures and discuss price.

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Tupelo 2014 side furninfo
  • advertisement
    Nourison0614 vegas
  • advertisement
    dormeo0714
  • advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement