Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Expand-O-Matic Table by Saginaw Furniture

Posted By John O, 4/29/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Question: I inherited a table from my father that has a card inside that identifies it as an "Expand-O-Matic" table by Saginaw Furniture Shops and the bottom of the card says "Plant, Saginaw,Michigan. I would like to determine the value of the piece and find a buyer. There are two brass handles on the front and it pulls out to make an expanded table to accomadate extra seating. When closed up it has the appearance of a buffet table, an inside drawer for silverware and linens,and an open cabinet space for additional storage. It measures 21 1/2" deep, 38 1/2" wide, and 30 1/2" high. When pulled out the table extension measures 54 1/2" in length. jko23@msn.com

Replies

From farmstar72, 10/12/2012  5:52 PM

I'm looking for an expand-o-matic.
I'm near Detroit, MI and will travel
a reasonable distance. Please email me
@ farmstar72@yahoo.com
Thanks

From willamena, 9/20/2012  2:50 PM

i just found this sight and seen that you have a table with the  same measurements as mine. my pull out part is like wicker not leaves. did you find out how much it was worth? i would love to know. please respond to this. thanks

From willamena, 9/20/2012  2:45 PM

i just found this sight and seen that you have a table with the  same measurements as mine. my pull out part is like wicker not leaves. did you find out how much it was worth? i would love to know. please respond to this. thanks

From John at Wallbeds, 2/27/2012  1:23 AM

anyone that is looking for a expand-o-matic dining buffet table ,I have one for sale > For more info email @ scotthama@msn.com

From John O, 8/13/2011  6:08 PM

I am looking for a Saginaw expand-o-matic desk to purchase. I am in the Minneapolis MN area but willing to travel. Please contact me at gmnineagan@yahoo.com
Thank you!

From John O, 7/29/2011  6:44 PM

I'm in a NW suburb of Chicago & have an original, completely complete (not a single thing missing--down to every last knob & peg) expand-o-matic (Saginaw) buffet that pulls out to a 9ft dining table! It has 6 leaves, but you can use as many or as few leaves as you'd like to make the table any length you'd like. This is a gorgeous piece. Please email me at SchaumburgTeacher@gmail.com and I will send you a link to a TON of photos of the item online (can't post links in the forums).

Thanks!
D

From John O, 6/27/2011  6:04 PM

I have a saginaw buffet table for sale. It measures 36x20x30. It has eight leaves and expands to over 6 ft. It is dark mahogany and in good shape. Saginaw furniture shop,manufactured by Watertown table slide Corp.I live in Philadelphia Pa.If anyone is interested, contact me at Poogalee@comcast.net

From John O, 6/23/2011  9:45 AM

I am looking to purchase an Expand-O-Matic buffet/table. Leg-O-Matic chairs as well, if anyone has them available. I am located in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan, but am willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right piece or pay to have it shipped. Please contact me with any availability on these items at kjohnston@plunkettcooney.com. THANK YOU!

From Raven, 6/12/2011  4:22 PM

I have a Saginaw expand-o-matic table for sale as well. I am in Riverside County, Southern California. It is in good condition. For more information please contact Raven at ravensemail@gmail.com.

From Mary Pearson, 5/28/2011  9:53 AM

I am looking for a Saginaw expand-o-matic table/buffet. I live in Oakland County, Michigan outside of Detroit and Flint. Please contact through email at mayor61666@gmail.com

Login to Reply to this Topic

• adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214
  • Adverisement
    Isuzu 0814

• niwa 0814
  • advertisement
    TD Retail Financing 1214