Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Expand-O-Matic Table by Saginaw Furniture

Question: I inherited a table from my father that has a card inside that identifies it as an "Expand-O-Matic" table by Saginaw Furniture Shops and the bottom of the card says "Plant, Saginaw,Michigan. I would like to determine the value of the piece and find a buyer. There are two brass handles on the front and it pulls out to make an expanded table to accomadate extra seating. When closed up it has the appearance of a buffet table, an inside drawer for silverware and linens,and an open cabinet space for additional storage. It measures 21 1/2" deep, 38 1/2" wide, and 30 1/2" high. When pulled out the table extension measures 54 1/2" in length. jko23@msn.com

Posted By John O, 4/29/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From foxy*finds , 3/7/2018  9:18 AM

Saginaw Watertown Expand-O-Matic Buffet/Dining Table for SALE. Circa 1930's-1940's. Delray Beach, Florida. For more info: lesliefox1818@gmail.com

From foxy*finds , 3/7/2018  9:16 AM

Saginaw Watertown Expand-O-Matic Buffet/Dining Table for SALE. Circa 1930's-1940's. Delray Beach, Florida. For more info: lesliefox1818@gmaildotcom

From farmstar72, 10/12/2012  5:52 PM

I'm looking for an expand-o-matic.
I'm near Detroit, MI and will travel
a reasonable distance. Please email me
@ farmstar72@yahoo.com
Thanks

From willamena, 9/20/2012  2:50 PM

i just found this sight and seen that you have a table with the  same measurements as mine. my pull out part is like wicker not leaves. did you find out how much it was worth? i would love to know. please respond to this. thanks

From willamena, 9/20/2012  2:45 PM

i just found this sight and seen that you have a table with the  same measurements as mine. my pull out part is like wicker not leaves. did you find out how much it was worth? i would love to know. please respond to this. thanks

From John at Wallbeds, 2/27/2012  1:23 AM

anyone that is looking for a expand-o-matic dining buffet table ,I have one for sale > For more info email @ scotthama@msn.com

From John O, 8/13/2011  6:08 PM

I am looking for a Saginaw expand-o-matic desk to purchase. I am in the Minneapolis MN area but willing to travel. Please contact me at gmnineagan@yahoo.com
Thank you!

From John O, 7/29/2011  6:44 PM

I'm in a NW suburb of Chicago & have an original, completely complete (not a single thing missing--down to every last knob & peg) expand-o-matic (Saginaw) buffet that pulls out to a 9ft dining table! It has 6 leaves, but you can use as many or as few leaves as you'd like to make the table any length you'd like. This is a gorgeous piece. Please email me at SchaumburgTeacher@gmail.com and I will send you a link to a TON of photos of the item online (can't post links in the forums).

Thanks!
D

From John O, 6/27/2011  6:04 PM

I have a saginaw buffet table for sale. It measures 36x20x30. It has eight leaves and expands to over 6 ft. It is dark mahogany and in good shape. Saginaw furniture shop,manufactured by Watertown table slide Corp.I live in Philadelphia Pa.If anyone is interested, contact me at Poogalee@comcast.net

From John O, 6/23/2011  9:45 AM

I am looking to purchase an Expand-O-Matic buffet/table. Leg-O-Matic chairs as well, if anyone has them available. I am located in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan, but am willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right piece or pay to have it shipped. Please contact me with any availability on these items at kjohnston@plunkettcooney.com. THANK YOU!

From Raven, 6/12/2011  4:22 PM

I have a Saginaw expand-o-matic table for sale as well. I am in Riverside County, Southern California. It is in good condition. For more information please contact Raven at ravensemail@gmail.com.

From Mary Pearson, 5/28/2011  9:53 AM

I am looking for a Saginaw expand-o-matic table/buffet. I live in Oakland County, Michigan outside of Detroit and Flint. Please contact through email at mayor61666@gmail.com

From Ann, 5/16/2011  3:53 PM

I'm looking for someone interested in buying my Saginaw expand-o-matic table/buffet with six leafs on one side and storage in the other. It is a dark wood, perhaps mahogany with two doors with brass handles. I believe I have a tablecloth as well. I'm from Chula Vista, CA and could possibly use our truck to deliver it(negotiable, as to how far). email me a ann.armour@cox.net

From todd, 5/6/2011  4:13 PM

I have a Saginaw Expand-O-Matic table that I need to move.

Its the table design with 3 leafs. It has a center leg that drops down once fully extended. When fully collapsed it looks like a rectangular table.

Im located in So. California. It needs to go so make me an offer. Its in good condition and I can supply pictures.

You can contact me at tfullerton@gmail.com

From Michelle, 5/5/2011  4:26 PM

I have a Desk Style, Mahogany Saginaw Expand O Matic. It has 2 drawers on the left side. I have 4 leaves an 6 folding chairs. This set is in great shape for it's age.
I live in the Niagara Falls, NY area and would be willing to sell. I am also interested in a value for this set. mytoymouse@aol.com Thank you

From Brenda, 4/17/2011  12:32 AM

Mahogany 6 leaves or larger Saginaw Roll-o-Matic buffet wanted (Nashville area). Decided against purchase of the above described rollout table. Tabletop had some buckling and plastic covering made crackling noises when depressed. Please send photos and your price to brjarrard@aol.com

From Brenda, 4/10/2011  2:06 PM

I am seeking history on a (Saginaw?) mahogany buffet that does not have stored leaves, but has a 5 foot pull out table that appears similar to a "rolltop" construction with a synthetic fabrication. Does this style have a different name than Roll O Matic? Would like to learn how this style is valued and would even love to upgrade to a longer table in mahogany(with leaves or this rollout style). Nashville, TN

From Patti, 4/9/2011  8:52 PM

ps ... email is ppountney@comcast.net for the buffet table and chairs in grand rapids michigan area

From Patti, 4/9/2011  8:50 PM

We have a Saginaw Furniture company Expand o matic buffet table with 6 wooden folding chairs, there are six leaves with this and the support leg, all are in very good condition. Table is 8' long when all the leaves are installed. We are in the Grand Rapids Michigan area. please email with any questions or I can send pics.
thanks!

From Robert, 4/4/2011  4:46 PM

I have an Saginaw Furniture Company Expand o Matic buffet table with 6 wooden folding chairs that have black padded seats. Table was purchased new by my parents in the mid-50's when I lived in Saginaw and is in excellent condition. The leaves store inside the collapsed table. After looking at the various prices on this site, I believe $600 is a reasonable price.
If interested let me know....

I am located in Jacksonville, Florida

email is: rcblodgett@yahoo.com

From Jan, 3/13/2011  6:56 PM

I am looking for an Expndo-matic Buffet table. I live in Indianapolis,Indiana. My e-mail is: Janice.baumgartner@gmail.com My phone number is: 317-979-8489.

From William Martin, 2/17/2011  1:06 AM

We have an Expand o Matic buffet table in great condition.We are thinking $500.00 for it and delivered within 50 miles of Plainfield, NJ. Outside of that area, we can discuss other means of delivery. There are some flaws that are due to use, but it is a wonderful piece.

From Lonna, 2/13/2011  2:55 AM

my e-mail is ljhaurum@aol.com

From Lonna, 2/13/2011  2:51 AM

I have a expand o matic roll top table that I would like to sell, has some wear but works great and has original tag. please respond to e-mail. Waterloo, Iowa

From Tammy Wilson, 2/1/2011  9:13 AM

I have an expandable buffet table with 11 leaves
2 doors, left side stores 11 leaves and table brace, right side stores dishes and silverware. have all pieces marked Watertown Table Slide Corp., Watertown Wi.
SAGINAW FURNITURE SHOPS. I am in Bossier City La. If intrested please contact me at tammywilsont@yahoo.com

From Charlene, 1/30/2011  4:08 PM

I have a 1948 Vintage Saginaw Furniture Co., Expand-O-Matic Dining table! When not in use it is a desk. I would like to sell this desk/table. It was my Grandmothers who lived in an apartment for 38 years. The top drawer pulls out to a table that has 4 leaves (15inches).There are 3 drawes on the left side and one is compartmented. I belileve the finsh is Mahogany or Cherry. It is in great original condition. Also have the the pads for the table & leaves. Desk- 40 inches X 21 1/4 in. & 30inches tall. Table is 78 inches and 4 leaves at 15 inches. Live in the Lake of the Ozarks- Camdenton, MO. Contact me at xflygal@sbcglobal.net

From Kelly, 1/21/2011  2:02 PM

Saginaw Expandomatic table. Excellent condition. 6 leaves. I live in Upstate NY. I am asking $450. email: kmolinet@twcny.rr.com

From Paul, 1/20/2011  4:49 PM

Saginaw expanding desk with 4 leaves. It is Mahogany and is in excellent condition. The desk has 3 drawers on the left side. The desk extends to about 7 feet. I'm asking $300 for the desk and chair. I live in north central Ill. about 90 miles west of Chicago. My Email address is pibrn15@att.net

From Therese, 1/20/2011  4:40 PM

Saginaw expanding desk with 4 leaves. It is Mahogany and is in excellent condition. The desk has 3 drawers on the left side. The desk extends to about 7 feet. I'm asking $300 for the desk and chair. I live in Norht Central Ill. ,about 90 miles west of Chicago

From Paul Born, 1/8/2011  12:04 PM

I have a Saginw Expandomatic desk with 4 leaves. It is mahogany and in excellent shape. The desk has 3 drawers and extends to about 7 feet. I'm asking $300 for it. I live in central illinois---about 90 miles west of Chicago.

From george, 12/22/2010  8:58 PM

i have one of these tables. darker wood from the descriptions i've been seeing. located in cincinnati ohio. 6 leaves. cabinet needs work around the bottom. looks like water damage. don't know what that will entail. contact me @ (502)339-0800. can text pics. $200 obo

From Felicia, 12/6/2010  4:12 PM

I have a expand-o-matic by saginaw maple colored in very good condition. Does anyone know the value of these tables? I am located in pennsylvania. Email any questions

From J Collins, 11/26/2010  10:16 AM

I have a maple colored Expand-o-Matic table. It is in excellent condition. I am located in Northease Ohio. Please email me at jml297@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks!

From Nancy P, 11/24/2010  7:15 AM

Saginaw expanding table...maple with brass pulls.
6 leaves. Excellent condition. Long Beach California.
$350

From CJ, 10/20/2010  6:31 PM

I am located in central NC and would like to find an expand-o-matic within driving distance. Would prefer the buffet with longer table. color not important good or better condition. Please send photos and price. Thank you!! mzbluebird@gmail.com

From Paul, 10/17/2010  2:33 PM

I have a Saginaw expanding desk. It has been completly refinished and is in excellent condition. I purchased the desk in 1950 for 850 dollars. It is mahogany, has three drawers on the left side. There are four leaves that make up the expanded dining room table. it seats 8-10 people. I live in central illinois abuot 90 miles west of Chicago. pibrn15@att.net

From Raven, 9/21/2010  4:01 PM

I am asking only $600.00 for the desk. I am located in Riverside County, Southern California. ravensemail@gmail.com

From Raven, 9/21/2010  3:58 PM

I have a Saginaw expandomatic dining table for sale. It is in great condition, made in the 1950's. Contains 6 leaves that extend to 9ft 6in, or 114" inches. Measures 30" high, 40"wide and 21" deep. Has a 2 shelf hutch inside for storage.

From John J, 8/21/2010  11:03 PM

I have a table by Saginaw Furniture. I would like to determine the value of the piece and find a buyer. There are two brass handles on the front and it pulls out to make an expanded table to accomadate extra seating. When closed up it has the appearance of a buffet table,and an open cabinet space for additional storage. It measures 21 1/2" deep, 38 1/2" wide, and 30 1/2" high. When pulled out the table extension measures 54 1/2" in length. Very interested to sell, live in California, will email pictures to interested parties. individuallyy@aol.com

From Katie, 7/25/2010  2:31 PM

We recently had an estate sale for my grandmother's things. She has a Saginaw mahogany buffet table that has a 6ft pull out dining table. They used to live in Michigan in the 50s so I assume they got it straight from the manufacturer. I have done some research on these expand-o-matic tables but everyone seems to be talking about leaves that are stored in a cabinet in the buffet. My grandmother's table is different because it is just one long table that pulls out. It seems to be a vinyl top that rests on wooden slats and rolls back into the buffet table on some sort of pulley system. The table also has 3 deep drawers to hold linens.
The piece is in beautiful condition and everyone kept telling us how unique it was. We are trying to gauge the value of the table through appraisals but I thought I would see if anyone else had any thoughts.
We have a bunch of pictures too so email me if you want to see them: kw45soccer@yahoo.com

From Rob, 7/19/2010  12:57 PM

I have a Vintage Saginaw Furniture Co. Expand-O-Matic Dining Table, when not in use, use it as a desk. The top drawer is like a buffet drawer for silverware. When closed it measures 40" wide, 21" deep and 30" high. It has 4 leafs each 15" long, shown in pic with 3 leafs in it. (didn't have room to put all 4 in), when all 4 are in it measures 71" long. There is a scratch on the top that someone tried to fix. But you can tell it is there. Other than that in excellent condition. I am only asking $300. - You can contact me at robtukester@aol.com

From Rob, 7/19/2010  12:55 PM

I have a Vintage Saginaw Furniture Co. Expand-O-Matic Dining Table, when not in use, use it as a desk. The top drawer is like a buffet drawer for silverware. When closed it measures 40" wide, 21" deep and 30" high. It has 4 leafs each 15" long, shown in pic with 3 leafs in it. (didn't have room to put all 4 in), when all 4 are in it measures 71" long. There is a scratch on the top that someone tried to fix. But you can tell it is there. Other than that in excellent condition. I am only asking $300.

From Cindy, 7/8/2010  11:31 AM

I have a Saginaw Expandomatic dinning table with 6 leaves, a 2 shelf
hutch with glass front, and 4 of the folding chairs for it. It is in good shape. I am wanting
to sell the complete set. Asking $900.00 and taking resonable offers.
This is located near St. Louis, Mo. Contact via email: cinzinn@charter.net or call 636-575-5636.

From Betty, 6/19/2010  2:35 PM

I have an expando matic desk from Saginaw furniture company. It has 3 drawers on the left and four leaves when expanded. Watertown sliders. It is dark in color and good shape. What is the value. it could be 50-100 years old.

From Mark, 6/12/2010  3:59 PM

For previous post, please email me at Litenup@acsol.net, thanks.

From Mark, 6/12/2010  3:56 PM

I have for sale a blond Saginaw Furniture expanding desk/table with original 4 leaves. Desk has 3 dovetail drawers, one felt-lined, all with brass pulls. One pull has broken end. Front legs of the desk are rounded design. Finish is in good condition. Dimensions of desk:30" high, 21" deep, 40" wide. Leaves are 40" x 15" so table can be up to 81" long. Item is in western CO, can send digital photos. Open to offers!

From Paul, 6/10/2010  12:07 PM

I have a Saginaw expandomatic desk. Totally refinished in very nice condition. Four leaves expand the desk to about 7 feet. It's a Mahogany finish. Located 90 miles west of Chicago. pibrn15@att.net

From Anna, 6/1/2010  2:36 PM

We have a blonde Expand-o-matic desk/buffet table with 4 leaves. My mother bought it from the Saginaw,Mich. store in the early 1950's. It was used as a dining table for company. For the last 20 years it has been used only as a desk with the 1 folding chair it came with. The original leaves are now slightly lighter in color then the desk. I recently opened it and it works perfectly. Three drawers (one Felt lined for cutlery) on left and brass drawer pulls on drawers and table front. I am asking $325 for both pcs. plus shipping costs to be paid by purchaser. Items located in Vancouver, BC. Canada.
Pictures available at jarozich@yahoo.com

From lynn bishop, 5/24/2010  12:11 AM

Hi, I have a blond solid mahogany buffet that is an expandable table that will seat 12. The front looks like it has drawers . It has one drawer and on the side it has two narrow but long doors that open to allow the table to pull out. The one drawer is made for silver ware and is padded. The label says Metz Made solid Mahogny. It was made in the latae 40's or early 50's. It is great shape but weighs a lot. one person can not move it. I want to sell it and can send pictures but do not know what the value of this buffet/table. If anyone can give me a price It would be very helpful. I am needing to sell this item. Thank you'Lynn at lynnrule@netscape.net.

From diana demet, 5/20/2010  10:31 PM

I forgot 2 leave my email address goddessofthemoon4u2read@gmail.com

From diana demet, 5/20/2010  9:37 PM

i have a saginaw expandomatic buffet table in good shape with 4 double leafs in ggreat condition. want to sell live in utah. it is one of the first with patented written on it. if any body is interested please email me at my email.

From Carol Frey, 4/29/2010  2:23 PM

In the previous post I forgot to leave my contact information. carolann_frey@yahoo.com

From Carol Frey, 4/27/2010  2:51 PM

I have a Saginaw Expandomatic buffet table in great condition. Contains all leaves. Will send pictures if interested. I am located in Southwest Michigan and close to Chicago. I would like to get about 600.00 for this table. Thanks

From Brooke, 4/4/2010  1:54 PM

I have a Saginaw Expandomatic buffet table - extends to 9ft, with 6 leaves and 7 reversible pads (great condition with vinyl on one side and felt on the other). Has patent pending sticker for patent granted in 1954, so it was built between '51-'54.
Good condition, painted glossy black with brass handles...two doors enclosing storage for leaves with two additional shelves and silverware drawer. Email brookehgoldberg@gmail.com for pics...located in Northwest Florida, asking $400.

From Bob Patrick, 3/30/2010  1:01 PM

I`m in north east Missouri, my e-mail is crosscut156@att.net

From Pam P, 3/27/2010  2:13 PM

I may be interested in your table, Bob. Where is the table and how can I contact you?

From Bob Patrick, 3/17/2010  11:17 AM

Am wanting to sell my expandomatic dining table. Has storage in the cabinet, to store the 6 leaves. It also has 6 foldable chairs. It is in very good shape. Are asking $1,000.00 or will accept a reasonable price. If interested, have pictures to send in email.

From cindy, 3/6/2010  12:12 PM

The table is in arnold, Mo (outside St. Louis). You can email me for any questions at cinzinn@charter.net.

From sondra, 3/3/2010  10:18 AM

Where is the dining table? How can you be contacted?

From Cindy Zinn, 3/1/2010  10:28 AM

I have a Saginaw Expandomatic dinning table with 6 leaves, a 2 shelf hutch, and 4 of the folding chairs for it. It is in good shape. I am wanting to sell the complete set. Asking $1,000.00 and taking resonable offers.

From Guy Moore, 2/12/2010  4:33 PM

I have an Expand-O-Matic table. The kind with the vinyl top that pulls out. The most of the wooden slats that are glued to the top have come off. Most of the slats are the same with a few exceptions. Some have little metal hooks that engage with the telescoping rails and help to pull them out. I believe I can figure them out.

I need help with one of the wooden slats that has a piece of steel attached to it. Does anyone know where that piece is supposed to go? I am thinking that this piece helps to keep the table from opening a little when it is pushed closed. If you have one of these tables could you look to see how far back from the front edge of the top it is placed?

My table has a cabinet below and what looks like a drawer pulls out to make the table.
Thanks
Guy

From Chris, 2/7/2010  5:21 PM

I have a dark wood Expandomatic table with 6 folding chairs and 6 leave. It opens to 111 x 40 inches. We chipped it when we moved but we repaired the chip and it looks pretty good. This would make a great craft or sewing table. I am in the Detroit area but would be willing to deliver in the metropolitan area.

From Gail Kassan, 2/1/2010  2:23 PM

CAITLIN:
I have an Expando Matic dark mahogany with the roll top type of table top. I am in NYC and want to sell. Email me to discuss if you are still interested. Thanks! gkkco@comcast.net

From Guy, 1/28/2010  10:34 PM

I have an expand-o-matic table. The kind that is a flexible top with little wooden slats to support the top. Many of the slats came of and the rest are coming loose. I plan to glue them back, but there are some that have metal hooks to help pull out the metal rails. Also what I really wonder about is one of the slats that has a piece of steel riveted to it. Does anyone have this type of table? If so can you look and let me know where to glue the piece with the steel weight attached. I am assuming that it is probably designed to keep the table in place when it is pushed in. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Guy

From Paul, 11/11/2009  1:38 PM

I have a Saginaw expandomatic desk with 4 15" leaves. Overall length of the table would be about 7 foot. There are 3 drawers on the left side of the desk. It is mahogany I bought it in 1950. Selling price is $350. Located 90 miles west of Chicago. It is in good shape

pibrn15@att.net

From Chris, 11/10/2009  11:04 AM

I have a set of dining room furniture made by the Saginaw Furniture Shops. I am interested in any information that can be given to me about age, value, etc. All pieces are mahogany, and the set includes breakfront, server, eight chairs and table with three leaves. The finish is original and is in extremely good condition. The pieces are Chippendale in style. The table has an unusual double pedestal base.

This was purchased about 25 years ago second-hand. If no information is available, can someone direct me to a place where I might be able to find out more about the furniture?

From Caitlin, 11/9/2009  1:39 PM

Is anyone selling a Saginaw Expand-o-matic table in the New York tri-state area?

From Lidia, 10/24/2009  9:47 PM

I have a Saginaw Expand-o-matic desk I must sell. It was used as a craft/sewing table and needs some work to restore, but is complete. I'm in the Southern California (San Bernardino) must be pick up only. e-mail if interested: lyruiz@verizon.net

From Kim Alexander, 10/4/2009  10:30 AM

FOR SALE: Saginaw folding table company vintage Expand-o-matic desk. Expand-O-Matic Table. Dimensions: 21 ¾” deep by 42” long. Three drawers: 9x9x5 roughly. The part of the table that expands out is 39” wide by about six or seven feet long. The top, sides and front are veneered with a light colored maple. The drawers look like mahogany with maple veneer and have brass handles. The legs are reminiscent of the 50s-60s Danish type legs, curved and solid wood that fit into the front of the table. Just by looking at the table, one wouldn’t guess that the front faux drawer (Stainless handles) pulls out into a full sized table. The top of the table that does pull out has a faux wood vinyl top to it. It is the original top. The vinyl top does show a little wear but there are no holes in it and it is still in one nice piece. It could use some minor refinishing but I’m not going to do it unless someone wants to pay me for it. Otherwise, it is being sold as is. :) which makes it more valuable. This table was made at the Saginaw Plant in Saginaw Michigan. (see images) This table was used in areas where there wan't enough room for a large table but a small desk that would convert into a larger table to sew on, have dinner on or to do arts and crafts etc...In Kalamazoo, Southwest Michigan a stones throw from Detroit and Chicago. You can email me at sinnie4u(at)yahoo.com. Photos can be seen on craigslist kalamazoo under "for sale furniture" or email me for photos. the craigslist.org listing will only last for 30 days until Nov 2nd, 2009.

From Dorothy, 10/1/2009  1:28 PM

I have a Saginaw Expanding table, 6 leaves, seats 9, 6 folding chairs, excellant condition. I live in Texas. $800.00 plus shipping. Contact Dorothy S. 903 234 1265 Can provide pictures.

From Teresa, 9/20/2009  6:25 PM

Looking for a Saginaw telescoping expandable table. I live in San Diego, but might consider one from across the US. Please advise if you have one in good condition that expands to minimum of 6 ft.
Thanks!!!

From JANE, 9/18/2009  2:16 AM

STILL LOOKING FOR SAGINAW EXPAND-O-MATIC W/CHAIRS IN GOOD CONDITION. I LIVE IN A SMALL CONDO IN CLEARWATER FL. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT E-MAIL ADDRESS. WILL PICK UP

From Kathy, 8/30/2009  2:36 PM

We also have the buffet/table set for sale. Ours is mahogany and has 6 leaves plus the storage shelf inside the buffet piece. The center leg comes down easily and the whole piece slides open and closed quite nicely. We are in Phoenix AZ. Email if you are interested. nospamkathyzeken@yahoo.com (remove the nospam)

From MarkS, 8/29/2009  1:10 PM

I have a desk-size Saginaw expandable table with 4 leaves. It has 3 drawers down left side, just a rounded leg down the right side. Light blond color, very good finish/condition, Sagainaw label attached inside nicely dovetailed drawer. Any help with value of this piece would be appreciated, thanks in advance from western Colorado.

From Bev, 8/25/2009  3:02 PM

I have the table with 6 leafs and 7 chairs. Some of the chairs have been redone but in good condition. Willing to seel entire set. Located in Des Moines. You would need to pick up as unable to ship due to costs. $1,000.00. Can provide pictures.
Contact me at blet03@yahoo.com

From Toni, 8/19/2009  1:01 AM

We are looking for some leg-o-matic chairs to go with our table. Contact us at robbntoni88@yahoo.com

From Francie, 7/30/2009  1:38 PM

We have a Saginaw Expandomatic desk/table in blonde wood. We live in Bend, Oregon. This desk folds out to a table with several leaves that have never been used, still in original box. I am selling it for my disabled friend, his mother bought it new in 1964/65, she has since passed on and he inherited it. Due to moving and his health issues he must sell it. It is in great condition. If interested, please contact me at fmills@bendbroadband.com

From Bill, 7/28/2009  5:29 PM

I have a Saginaw Furniture Company Expando-Matic telescoping Buffet table/bureau, complete with 6 leaves that are stored inside left cabinet. There is a small drawer inside on the right, as well as storage area. Finish is a medium light veneer and is in very good condition, with very slight wear.    Overall dimension when closed measures 39.5" wide, 20.5" deep, and 30.0" high. With all six leaves, this table extends to 110.5". Included is the support peg for use when table is open. Includes 4 original folding chairs in excellent condition, with very minimal wear. The Saginaw Furniture sticker is intact located on the inside of left door.   I believe this piece was purchased new by my grandparents. We are liquidating my grandmothers estate and would like to sell. Located in NW Ohio near Toledo.   I will have digital images to share soon upon request. If interested, please contact me. My EMAIL is duddly47@hotmail.com

From Lynne May Richard, 7/27/2009  2:13 PM

I live in Toronto Ontario Canada and have a blonde Saginaw Furniture Company Expandomatic Buffet table for sale. The table has two legs that pull out of the top drawer of the cabinet. The lower area has two doors and a shelf for storage. I have digital pictures if anyone would like to see them. It is is in great condition and I am asking $650 for it or best offer takes it.
Email responses to: lynnenrichard2gmail.com

From Bill, 7/20/2009  9:11 PM

I have a Saginaw Furniture Company Expando-Matic telescoping Buffet table/bureau, complete with 6 leaves that are stored inside left cabinet. There is a small drawer inside on the right, as well as storage area. Finish is a medium light veneer and is in very good condition, with very slight wear.    Overall dimension when closed measures 39.5" wide, 20.5" deep, and 30.0" high. With all six leaves, this table extends to 110.5". Included is the support peg for use when table is open. Includes 4 original folding chairs in excellent condition, with very minimal wear. The Saginaw Furniture sticker is intact located on the inside of left door.   I believe this piece was purchased new by my grandparents. We are liquidating my grandmothers estate and would like to sell. Located in NW Ohio near Toledo.   I will have digital images to share soon upon request. If interested, please contact me.   

From Patti, 7/11/2009  11:27 AM

I have an expandable table from Saginaw Furniture company in Chicago Ill. it is light oak wood with three drawers on left side, expands to sit 6 to 8 people, comes with 4 leaves. brass handles on drawers. some scratches. original patent stamp is still on table and also original factory stamp. Am in Spokane WA. need to sell due to financial problems. willing to let go for $300.00. MUST SELL.

From JOYCE, 7/6/2009  3:32 PM

I AM WILLING TO SELL MY EXPANDABLE TABLE, WHICH I GOT FROM A FAMILY MEMBER, IT STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURE TAG, IT IS LOCATED IN DANVILLE, IL AND MUST BE PICKED UP BY BUYER., IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME

From joyce, 7/6/2009  3:24 PM

I HAVE A EXPANDABLE TABLE FROM SAGINAW FURNITURE MADE IN CHICAGO,ILL. IS A MED-OR DARK WOOD, HAS 4 15" FOLDING LEAVES. CABINET ITSELF MEASURES 39 1/2" X 20 1/2" AND WILL EXPAND TO OVER 80" WILL SEAT 8-12 PEOPLE. HAS MIMINAL SCRATCHES FOR ITS AGE. STILL HAVE ORIGINAL EXPAND-WAY TAG.

From SHAIR ERICKSON, 7/5/2009  7:07 PM

I HAVE A EXPAND-O-MATIC TABLE I JUST PUT FOR SALE ON E-BAY. STARTING BID 99.99. FOUR DAYS TO GO IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW.

From Paul, 6/30/2009  2:00 PM

I have a Saginaw expandomatic desk with 4-15 inch leaves. Overall lingth would be about 82 inches. There are three drawers on the left side of the desk. It is mahogany. I bought it in 1955. Selling price $400. Located in North Central Illinois. pibrn15@att.net

From Susan Lamb, 6/28/2009  12:18 AM

Ok ... I can see I printed my e-mail address incorrectly. It's slamb20@rochester.rr.com       Sorry!

From Susan Lamb, 6/27/2009  7:28 PM

I have an expandable table (five leaves, no chairs) I'm selling for $400! If you're interested, I'll send pictures. You can e-mail me at slamb20@rochestr.rr.com.

From Susan Lamb, 6/27/2009  7:26 PM

I have an expandable table (five leaves, no chairs) I'm selling for $400! If you're interested, I'll send pictures.

From jmartin, 6/23/2009  11:26 PM

Watertown Slide table by Saginaw Furniture Shops Inc
in very good condition
dates from 40's -50's, 4 leaves seats 8
asking $500 located in Northern CA can email pics
contact if interested tahoemartin@juno.com

From Nan, 6/23/2009  8:20 PM

I have the paperwork for Saginaw Table with Inlays and Carvings. I believe Mottled Aspen. Also have the matching China Cabinet and Side board with 5 Chairs.
West Coast

From Kristi, 6/21/2009  10:19 AM

I am looking for an expand-o-matic buffet table in good condition. Live in Illinois, but willing to travel to pick up. Anyone with one for sale, please e-mail me pics and price.

jonkris@one-eleven.net

From mary, 6/20/2009  1:16 PM

searching for an expand o matic table seats 8 to 12 and in good condition. NJ location

From JackM, 6/16/2009  11:53 AM

I'm interested in an Expand-o-Matic or Extensol table.

Live in Springfield Missouri but can arrange my own shipping.

Must be in good shape!   Prefer mahogany.

Thank@   JackM

From Jack, 6/9/2009  6:39 PM

Hello Ken: Do you still have this buffet table? I would like to see pictures of different shots. Your email address was not posted.

From robert, 6/9/2009  6:34 PM

You can find new versions of the table at www.jaspercabinet.com under chests. They have three styles.

From Andrea, 5/29/2009  2:30 PM

Hello--Interested in purchasing an Expandomatic, Expand-O-Matic, Expanding, Telescoping Table by Saginaw. Prefer darker wood and NOT modern styling. I live in California, so I would need to make arrangements for shipment if needed.

My contact info is: 760) 272-5719, or by email: Realtors@dc.rr.com

Thank you.

From K. Duffin, 5/5/2009  4:06 PM

Hi Vicki,
I have one, it's a dark finish, I believe it seats 10-12 & in excellent condition. Probably used 2 or 3 times. Belonged to an aunt. I am about 4 hours from you. Email if you are interested & if you want photos or more info.

From Vicki, 4/18/2009  8:33 AM

Do you still have this table? I live in OKC and am interested, do you have photos of the table? What is the finish, Condition? Thanks

From Jacci K. Willson, 3/29/2009  6:21 PM

I have a buffet table but it is from the John M Smyth Company from Chicago, Ill. It is a med Maple and seats 12. I bought it last summer for the same price I tried to buy it for in 1988. Then in February I bought a Saginaw expanomatic desk table in Des MOines for next to nothing. I love both of my tables and plan to enjoy them for a long time. I put the desk table in my kitchen and the buffet is in the dining room. I am interested in finding out their history and value just for the knowledge at this time. ..................................Then again my husband always says everything is for sale if the price is right. And it would have to be $$$for me today. If you want to see photos email me and I'll send you some.

From ken brashear, 3/29/2009  2:25 PM

I have a expand-o-matic table w/hutch top glass front.Tulsa, Okla. area. For sale $450.00. The table pulls out to seat about six people. Please email me for pictures and measurements. Thanks,Ken

From Mary E, 3/28/2009  8:25 AM

Is there anyone near Dallas TX that has one of these tables? I need the largest available-able to seat 10 or 12.

They all seem to be out of my area.

Many thanks!

From Joan, 3/9/2009  7:59 PM

Reply from Joan

3/9/2009
We have a light wood Saginaw Expandomatic Table which extends to seat about eight. Any offers? Only drawback is we are in Canada (near Winnipeg)

From Joan, 3/9/2009  7:33 PM

Reply from Joan

3/9/2009
We have a light wood Saginaw Expandomatic Table which extends to seat about eight. Any offers? Only drawback is we are in Canada (near Winnipeg)

From Tom, 3/9/2009  6:57 PM

I have an expandomatic desk/table I will sell cheap just to get it out of the way. can send measurements and pics via email. Im in the south suburbs of chicago thank you Tom

From John Anderson, 1/26/2009  4:57 AM

Hello maria have you cash the check i will like you to get back to me as soon as you receive my email and get back to me with all information, if you know you hav,not locate the puppy i will like you to send the money to my shipper so that i can tell them locate for puppy for me, okay and have a nice day.

Thanks

Allen

From John Anderson, 1/26/2009  4:48 AM

Hello this is john anderson speaking and hw ar you today,if you still have furnitures for sale i will like you to email me the full details and your final askign price including the condition okay,and bye 4 now have a nice day.

Thanks

John Anderson

From Marie, 1/7/2009  9:01 AM

I am looking for an expanding table. I live in Texas and would be willing to pay a reasonable amount for shipping from elsewhere. I would prefer to find one of the desk/table combos but am willing to consider the buffet style as well. If you have one available please send photos and info to mariezp@earthlink.net.

From mike, 1/3/2009  3:49 PM

i have a Expand-O-Matic Table by Saginaw Furniture
for sale

3 drawer expands out to 82" with 4 leafs
location Hampshire IL 60140
email for pics: nikbrit1234@att.net

mike

From jane stuppi, 11/30/2008  12:23 AM

TO JULIE;    I JUST CAME INTO WEBSITE AND FOUND YOUR REPLY FOR YOUR SAGINAW TABLE.   I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND AM INTERESTED IF STILL FOR SALE. MY LOCATION IS CLEARWATER. WILL PICK UP IF STILL AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT ABOVE E-MAIL. JANE STUPPI

From Mary, 11/28/2008  7:15 PM

Looking for an expand o matic that seats 10-12, in good condition.

I live in Texas, but would look into having it shipped.
Thanks!

From Guest, 11/13/2008  9:26 PM

Laurel, you can get a really good appraisal online at www.wiw2U.com (What's Worth To You). I received an appraisal at minimal cost. Both I & the buyer of my Saginaw set were pleased with the service.

From juli, 11/9/2008  7:14 AM

I have a saginaw expanding table--no chairs-seats 10-12 light wood --all leaves-and pads t omatch-silverware storage--excelent condition-I am in Florida--email mikeandjulikessler@gmail.com

From Alex-Terri, 11/5/2008  4:31 PM

we have a saginaw expandomatic table that we are willing to let go very reasonable as we have no room for it if interested let us know. we currently are located in the denver, colorado area

From Terri, 11/2/2008  10:01 PM

I have an old Saginaw watertown slide (expandomatic) table with 4 chairs, mahogany or cherry. Great shape! I live the the orange co. CA area. If nyone is interested in this unique piece of furniture please email me at Dizzydog@socal.rr.com

From Terri, 11/2/2008  9:56 PM

I have an old Saginaw watertown slide (expandomatic) table with 4 chairs, mahogany or cherry. Great shape! I live orange co. CA. If anyone is interested in this unique piece of furniture please email me.

From laurel, 10/28/2008  5:31 PM

I have an expando matic table that seats 12. dark wood, excellent condition. have all the leaves. sticker says Saginaw Furniture shops chicago Il. Purchased by my parents 30 years ago. need to sell but dont have any idea of value.I live in Nampa ID. Can anyone tell me about what it might be worth?

From Paul, 10/16/2008  10:07 PM

I have a Saginaw expandomatic desk with 4-15inch leaves. The overall length would be about 82 inches. There are 3 drawers on the left side of the desk. It is mahogeny. I bought it in the 50s. I would like to sell it. I live in central Illinois. pibrn15@att.net

From nelson, 10/11/2008  8:31 PM

I need six leg o matic chairs to go with my expand o matic Saginaw buffet. The table in excellent condition only came with six chairs. was a gift from an elderly neighbor when she moved. Never seen such a small piece of furniture that weighs so much.bar7

From tracy, 10/5/2008  11:25 PM

Hi, I'm seeking leg o matic chairs to pair with my expand o matic. I'm in SE Michigan. tracylynn726@hotmail.com

From JANE, 10/5/2008  12:48 AM

Due to downsizing into one bedroom apt., in need of a Saginaw Expanding Table, looks like a buffet with leaves and stored chairs. I live in Florida and would pick up if one is found in the tri state area. I can be
contacted at jfs7637@hotmail.com Thanks

From valerie, 10/4/2008  11:58 AM

I have an expandable dining table although have not been able to determine the maker other than a "VIKING" stamp on the back. It is very mid century modern and is I think mahogany. Has 6 leaves and seats 10-12 when fully extended. Was my mother's and I really don't think that it was used all that much since the early 1980's---usually just had a lamp sitting on it. Would like to sell it since we really don't need it although it is a very beautiful piece of furniture. Asking $500 OBO. Can try to send a picture if someone is interested but I don't have a digital camera so may take a little bit of time to do so. Can call 740-776-0398 if would like to ask ? directly. I live in Southern Ohio and am approximately 2 hours from Columbus or Cincinnati or 45 mmin. from Huntington, WV.

From Hans Galvin, 9/29/2008  4:45 PM

I too am needing to find this wonderful little table-cabinet. I'll need to fund the cabinet with doors style, not the desk model. If they made one with natural wood on the top and doors that is indeed the one I would treasure the most. My location is near Seattle-Everett, but that doesn't matter if we can ship it. Thanks! 360 hyphen 668 hyphen 4464 is the telephone and HBDA at com cast dot net is the email (made difficult for the auto harvesting programs of the spammers)THANKS

From JANE, 9/27/2008  12:46 PM

I AM DESPERATE FOR THE SAGINAW TABLE W/CHAIRS AS I LIVE IN ONE BEDROOM APT. AND NO ROOM FOR DINING AREA. IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS ONE, I LIVE IN FLORIDA, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS OR MY PHONE #727-812-9409

From Christine, 9/25/2008  1:17 AM

Any light-colored expandable buffet/tables for sale near Portland, Oregon?

From michael seres, 9/24/2008  5:08 AM

I have a Saginaw Extendo table for sale it is the dark color and is 9 ft long when open..I live in southeast michigan..i have pictures that I can send..i am asking $400

From S Crawford, 9/19/2008  10:10 PM

I have a expanding Saginaw Table ....
If interested email srcrawford@comcast.net
Central NJ

From Tracy, 9/18/2008  10:35 PM

I've been searching for one of these tables for months. I'm in SE Michigan but would not mind traveling a bit of a distance to retrieve one. I'm not too picky about color or finish. tracylynn726@gmail.com

From Vicki T, 9/17/2008  12:02 PM

I am located in Spokane Washington, and am interested in purchasing a Buffet type table, with the leaves stored above where the table pulls out. More in the age of the 60's than the depression era. If you have one please email me at mbawoman@msn.com

ALSO for those looking: google the following: "craigslist" and then add one at a time the following. expand o matic, extensol, watertown slide, pullout table. You will get all sorts of hits, just yesterday, i found a gorgeous table in Flint MI...just to far for me. and and interesting carcas in Georgia.

Oh, and I have all sorts of pictures I have been collecting...I love these tables. If you want to send me a picture of yours I'd love to add it to my collection, or if you want pictures, email me and I can send you some. (I guess you could call me a "junkie" I am in love with these tables.) Vicki T

From Vicki T, 9/17/2008  11:55 AM

Sticky slides....try this. I have done it with old wooden dresser drawers. Open the slide up completely, rub wax...yes a white or clear wax (no colored candles.but you can use a white one) on the spots that are rubbing. Usually it is in a unseen area of the slide or where there is no "finish". The wax will allow it to slide more freely. --I have never used this on a finished/decorative area of a piece, I have only used it on the raw wood parts of a piece. -let us know how it works!

From Carol, 9/11/2008  5:46 PM

I am also looking for this table. We had one when I was growing up. Leaves stored in right side opening. Ours had no chairs. I would like a mahogany one one.
Brass hardward on front. Looked like 5 drawers,but top two were for pulling out table and others just for appearance. I live in central California. Would pick up if within 1000 mile radius or will pay for sipping.

From Paul, 9/8/2008  4:51 PM

I have an Expansol Desk with 4 15inch leaves. The overall length would be about 82 inches. There are 3 drawers on the left side of the desk. It is mahogony. I bought it in the early 50's. I would like to sell it. I live in north central Illinois.

From Dottie, 9/7/2008  6:10 PM

I have a Saginaw Furniture Company Expand-O-Matic Table with 6 leaves for sale. I don't really know what kind of wood it is but it is dark. I live in Southern MD. Please call 301-693-0783 if you are interested.

From lynne, 9/5/2008  5:52 PM

I have an expand-o-matice buffet-table 1950's vintage by saginaw furniture shop. The bottom portion has two side cupboars, center two door cupboard, at the top are two drawers the top one is for silver and linen, the next rolls out of the interior a tabe that seats seven. On top sits a dish display cupboard that opens on either side. One side has sliding glass doors the other has sliding wood doors. Very Retro.   

From Deb, 8/30/2008  11:13 PM

Yesterday I posted that I have an expand-o-matic console table with 6 leaves & 6 folding chairs, but I mistakenly entered the name of the person on the reply form that I was replying to instead of my own name (Deb). The set is in excellent condition. If you are interested & would like me to send pictures I will be glad to do so. As far as arranging for pick up, I live in the farthest NE corner of South Dakota. My email is gilbertsons@venturecomm.net

From Patty, 8/30/2008  3:07 PM

I am looking for an expand-omatic table for my sister. I live in Northern Virginia and willing to have it picked up or shipped. Thanks!

From Sandee, 8/29/2008  9:20 AM

I have a console table that stores 6 leaves. I also have 6 matching folding chairs, all in excellent condition. We have downsized my mother & I will be advertizing it for sale in our local paper soon. We live in South Dakota. If you, or anyone else is interested, my email is gilbertsons@venturecomm.net

From Sandee, 8/26/2008  2:31 PM

I am looking for an expand-omatic table that when opened would seat 8-12 people. My mother had one years ago and I have not been able to locate another one.
Her's had chairs that was stored in the cabinet when closed. I live in Northern Michigan I am not really particular on the wood color.I would be willing to travel to pick the table up. I would need to see pictures and such first. Please email me if anyone knows where I might be able to purchase such a table. my email is dancer2@charter.net   Thanks so much

From zoli, 7/14/2008  11:11 AM

I have a Saginaw Expand-o-matic table that I have considered selling. Its in excellant condition/except for a small 1/2"spot on the veneer broken at the very bottom edge on the right side. It measures 20 1/2" wide and 39 1/4 Long and 30 1/4 high.It has two brass type handles to pull out to expand the table with (6) 15" leaflets. Two doors that open up, one to store the leaflets and the other has a drawer for Misc.Asking $450.00 If interested will make photos available. E-mail at zam@internet8.net

From Jackie, 6/16/2008  4:38 PM

I also have 6 lego-matic chairs some are different heights and one is broke fixable Im sure they have a dark green seat faux leather or maybe real I do not know for sure. They are a lot lighter than the table and did not come with this table but are foldable and will fit in the bottom of table..has two doors no drawers in table..Pics upon request..Thanks

From Jackie, 6/16/2008  4:33 PM

I have a Saginaw expando-matic table on e-bay you can check it out and if you need more pics please ask... Thanks. It is the dark wood one not the green one...

From Margaret Mueller, 6/4/2008  10:20 PM

Still looking for that Saginaw Furniture 60 inch wide console buffet with five drawers and center pull out table. I live outside Sacramento. mmmueller@surewest.net

From Brian, 4/16/2008  8:08 PM

I have a 35 1/2 wide by 19 1/2 deep expandable mahongany diningroom table. The metal tag in it says 444. It has 6 stored leaves in it and self storing pads. Each leaf is 15 inches wide. It looks like a small dresser. You store the leaves in a compartment that opens on the right side. I would appreciate any information you could give me as to its age, value, and what it is called. I am on the east coast. Thanks.

From Elizabeth, 4/13/2008  11:29 PM

liza_4884@yahoo.com

From Elizabeth, 4/13/2008  11:28 PM

I am looking for a set of at least 4 (eventually 12) of the Leg-O-Matic chairs with lattice backs (looks like two curvy x's). I currently live in St. Louis but have family in Dallas, Memphis, and Oklahoma City. If you have 2+ of these chairs for sale in some proximity to these cities, or if you are willing to ship, please email me. Thanks!

From karen, 4/11/2008  7:28 AM

Could someone email me a picture of the expandable dining table? I am very interested in these tables and would love to see them. I can't seem to find any pictures on the internet. Thanks.

From Barbie, 4/1/2008  1:48 PM

I have a dark colored Saginaw Expandable Table. It is in amazing condition. It has light scuffing on the bottom due to being moved but it is in otherwise great shape. All leafs and the support leg are included. I also have 6 chairs that goes with it. I am in the Chicago area. Pictures are available upon request. Please email any offer that you may have to remyandrage@yahoo.com

From Tom, 3/31/2008  6:01 PM

I have an expandomatic desk/pull out table that I want to sell, the top drawer pulls out to a table and has 4 leaves, there are 3 drawers on the left side and one is compartmented, I believe the finish to be cherry or mahogany but Im not sure. It is in great condition. The model # on box the leaves are in says its #563. I will entertain any offer. I live in the far south suburbs of chicago, my email is thodge@peoplepc.com
Thanks,, Tom

From Robin, 3/22/2008  9:03 PM

Dorene Becker,
I am have some questions about your expand o matic table. I am in Tucson. Please contact me at bookguydoglady@peoplepc.com
Thanks,
Robin

From Norma, 3/13/2008  3:22 PM

Due to downsizing need a compact dining room table. Would like to purchase a Saginaw Expandaway table that seats 8-10 people. Live in the Detroit area. Please respond with pictures & price.   My email address is: Norma_Dotson@hotmail.com. Thanks. Norma

From Seana, 3/4/2008  12:36 AM

I live in the Dallas area and I have a set of 4 leg-o-matic chairs and an expand-o-matic table. The chairs hide inside the table which has a small drawer for linens and silverware.

The top has some water damage but not warped, 2 of the chairs need slight repairs. I need this sold asap, please contact me!

Seana
wildchildweaver@gmail.com

From Dorene Becker, 2/28/2008  11:04 AM

I live in Phoenix, AZ and have a Saginaw expanding buffet that I purchased here circa 1978. I am willing to sell to someone in this area. The buffet is a medium wood shade (perhaps walnut or oak)with antique brass hardware. The five leaves store inside with additional storage for dishes, tablecloths, etc.

From Debbie, 2/20/2008  4:19 PM

I, too, am having trouble with my table sticking when I try to slide it in and when I first open it. Any adivice would be appreciated.

From Jim Dean, 2/18/2008  1:27 PM

We have an Expandomatic desk by Saginaw furniture Co. It is mahoghany with three drawers and the expandable table that looks like a fourth drawer. the number on the back is 5303. We need to know the value of this piece. It is in good condition. Is there a market for such a piece.

From judy, 2/16/2008  6:07 PM

02-16-08: I, too, am looking for an expand-o-matic table. If you have one for sale in the Milwaukee WI area, PLEASE, email me: strnfr@wi.rr.com

From Jerry, 2/13/2008  3:49 AM

Where is Chandler located? I don't know what you mean by "posted to the public". I would like to see the pictures.

From Chandler, 2/12/2008  6:37 PM

I have an expand-o-matic table by Saginaw I just posted to public with photos. Anyone who wishes photos and can't find them here, just email me. I would like to sell mine as my condo is just too small. It was our kid's table also at my grandmother's (I am 44!). I have all peices and it is in good condition.
THANKS!

Chandler

From Ben Cochrane, 2/4/2008  12:34 PM

I have an expand-o-matic table by Saginaw and am having trouble sliding the top in and out. Works but not well. How and with what can I lubricate the slides? Thanks anyone.

From tom, 1/31/2008  10:16 PM

we are looking for an expand o matic buffet/table.

Please email with pictures.

Judy I see you have one, please email me back with pictures.

Thanks tvandalind@aol.com

From Paul Young, 1/30/2008  7:04 PM

I have a Saginaw expandomatic table for sale. It has 6 15" leafs and expands out to 111". When full collapsed it is 21" deep. All leafs and the support leg are included. It seats up to 10. It is in good condition, some damage along the bottom edge. I am located in VA. My email address is UP913@aol.com if you are interested

From Saundra, 1/30/2008  5:35 PM

I have LOCATED a manufacturer of the contemporary version of the Expand-o-Matic Buffet/extension table. It is known as the TABLE ON DEMAND and manufactured by the Vineyard Furniture company. Its quality is excellent and is easily located on their website. If all of you people looking for the expand-o-matic were to purchase one through your local furniture store (at about $1000 to 1100) , I think that I should receive a generous finder's fee for my assisting you. It is part of their Jeffersonian high end furniture line; features beaded edging, carved cabinet doors and legs; magnificent. I unfortunately won't be buying one because its 45 inch width is larger than my 40 space available. If anyone lives in the Minnesota/Wisconsin/Michigan area and has an excellent quality cherry/mahogany expandomatic, please e mail me at my address. Unfortunately, many of your postings don't list the area of the country where your buffet tables table can be seen. Please contact me if you have a fine quality one located reasonably close. Thanks. Saundra e mail: tskortes@cheqnet.net!

From laurin, 1/28/2008  1:23 AM

TERRI ALEX I am interested in the table in Denver as I live in Colorado. how many does it seat? WITH 4 NEW GRANDCHILDREN IN OUR LIVES WE NEED TO ADD TO OUR SEATING WITHOUT THE TRADITIONAL KIDS TABLE, WITH ONE OF THESE I COULD PUT IT UP AGAINST MY CURRENT TABLE MAKING IT LONG ENOUGH. MY AUNT HAD ONE OF THESE WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ONE.

From Paul Franz, 1/3/2008  1:36 PM

The Saginaw Expandomatic table I posted on 12/17/07 has been sold. Thanks to everyone for their interested.
Paul

From Paul Young, 12/30/2007  10:28 PM

I have a Saginaw expandomatic table for sale. It has 6 15" leafs and expands out to 111". When full collapsed it is 21" deep. All leafs and the support leg are included. It seats up to 10. It is in good condition, some damage along the bottom edge. I am located in VA.

From TerriAlex, 12/29/2007  1:31 PM

We have a well kept saginaw extending desk clolor light blonde with 4 leaves and just dont have the space for it and we know that there is someone that would really appreciate this piece of furniture.. we are located in Denver Colorado. If interested give us a call Alex 720-366-6745 or Terri 720-309-7100

From Paul Franz, 12/17/2007  5:48 PM

I forgot to put my email address in the preceding message.

If you are interested in this table contact me at paul_franz@hotmail.com

From Paul Franz, 12/17/2007  2:10 PM

I have a Saginaw expandomatic table for sale. It belonged to my mother who bought it new a long time ago. It has 6 15" leafs and expands out to 111". When full collapsed it is 21" deep. All leafs and the support leg are included. It seats up to 10. It is in great condition. Pictures are available. It is located in Canton, MI 48187.

Let me know if you are interested.

From Phyllis, 12/7/2007  6:34 PM

We have an Antique Watertown Slide Pattern Table      
Custom Made ”Expand o matic” Blonde finish w/ 6 leaves that seats 8 Originally sold from “Saginaw Furniture Shops, Inc” with Manufacturing by: “Watertown Table Slide Corporation”This unique piece looks like a dining room server when the folding leaves are stored in the bottom of the cabinet and the expand o matic front (slides in/out) is collapsed into the front of the cabinet. It then measures 40”x20”x30” tall.
Fully extended it measures 110” long x 40” wide. Would love to find a good home for it email me at rwoolard@kc.rr.com

From Connie, 12/5/2007  12:54 PM

I just purchased a Saginaw table...I need to see a picture of the support leg...mine was not included and need it to fabricate a substitute... my table has 6 leaves.. really appreciate you help... thanks... also wondering...what do the chairs look like?? email me at
cetta21@yahoo.com

From Judy Herrera, 12/2/2007  11:07 AM

12-2-07 Hey you Saginaw expando fans!! I still have a dark wood table/buffet with 6 chairs in excellent condition. We are located in Southeast Arizona right on I10. Have pics if you are interested and want table and chairs. Call me at 1-520-586-4433 or write e-mail anytime. Judy

From Richard Maggio, 11/27/2007  4:58 PM

Interested in Saginaw Expand-O-Matic Banquet Table, forget to leave contact info.
RichardMaggio@comcast.net
781-953-1640
Please email photos, asking price and location. Will pay cash and pick up in Boston, MA area or Bristol NH area. thanks

From Richard Maggio, 11/27/2007  4:56 PM

I am interested in purchasing a Saginaw Expandable Table...could aso be referred to as an expanding buffet, china cabinet/hutch, Expand-o-matic Table. Features we are looking for: Inside would hold and have leaves for table, we would also like pads for table/leaves, if possible. It would be better if table unit had some storage space...for silverware and linens...as some models do... Please email me photo and asking price. Should be close to Boston or Bristol NH for pickup by me. Thanks. Richard Maggio 781-953-1640

From mr.search, 11/23/2007  8:58 PM

Hi
Please prompt where it is possible to buy online -

From Surrah, 11/10/2007  4:35 AM

11/9/07

Hello,
We are interested in purchasing a Saginaw Expandable Table...could aso be referred to as an expanding buffet, china cabinet/hutch, Expand-o-matic Table. Features we are looking for: Inside would hold and have leaves for table, we would also like pads for table/leaves, if possible. It would be better if table unit had some storage space...for silverware and linens...as some models do...like the Watertown Slider...we are open to various models...we would prefer an antique cherry or walnut finish, but are open to other finishes if expandable table and matching leaves are in great condition... Table would roll out to be approximately 6 feet or longer. Would be able to seat between 6-10 people..flexibile on the count. Good condition...has been kept up, or clean up would not involve a total refinishing/redo.
We live in Los Angeles, CA... NOTE: We are also looking for another expanding buffet table in the Philadelphia, PA area for a relative. Please contact Surrah and Karl at 323-876-3189   email surrahmft@sbcglobal.net
Also, does anyone know of a manufacturer who makes something like this today...and a furniture store/stores who may carry this practical piece of furniture with such a flexible seating solution that would be reasonably priced? Thank you for a response...we would like to see pictures, talk and discuss a fair price.
Thanks so much!
Surrah and Karl
Tel. 323-876-3189
e mail surrahmft@sbcglobal.net

From Cindy, 11/8/2007  1:19 PM

Hello I am emailing about the Saginaw table. Do you still have it?

From Leslie, 11/4/2007  6:55 PM

Well, just lost on another ebay auction of a Saginaw Expandalbe table....please contact me if you have one for sale. Looking for darker wood --opens to about 110" and seats approximately 8-10 people.

Thanks.
leslierigali@yahoo.com

From Linda, 11/1/2007  7:44 PM

I am looking for a Saginaw Expandable Buffet Table in the Southeast. I saw one Lisa had one for sale back in May. Lisa is it still available?

From Stephanie, 10/26/2007  12:14 PM

Does anyone know of a current manufacturer of any thing similar to the Saginaw Expand-O-Matic Buffet table?

From Ronda Lane, 10/24/2007  1:27 PM

I am still looking to purchase an Saginaw Expandable Buffet Table and noted on 8/29/07 a lady named tracy posted selling one in East Texas, however when I attempted to Email her the delivery of my inquiry failed. I live in the DFW, TX area and am interested in finding one at fair price. Please Email me at vantroba@verizon.net
Thank you

From Bill Kidd, 10/21/2007  10:49 PM

I have a Saginaw Expand-O-Matic Buffet table for sale. It is a medium maple color and in very good condition for its age. Has 5 leaves and seats 10-12. Email me if interested---harleykidd12@hotmail.com
Photos available.

From Denise, 10/13/2007  3:28 PM

I live in the Chicago area and am looking for a Saginaw expandable for my (deleted)y living room/dining room. Would prefer a dark wood piece that extends to fit 6/7 table leafs with the cabinets and storage shelves, but would consider others. The length and condition are of most importance to me - a smaller one wont be useful and I'd like the table to be in great shape. WOuld be willing to drive a bit to view and purchase a piece if the picture looks good. Please contact me at slo_dance@hotmail.com or leave a message at 708-807-9190 and I will return your call. Cheers! Denise

From Michelle, 10/4/2007  1:44 PM

I know of one for sale in the darker walnut shade, it is currently at a friends garage sale. In very good condition.

We are in the KC metro area.

Call 913-888-0943 - we will list it on craigslist if it does not sell at this sale.

From Leslie, 9/27/2007  1:35 PM

I am still seeking a dark wood Saginaw Expand-o-matic table. Would like one that opens to seat 8-10 people.

Thanks. Email me leslierigali@yahoo.com

From Brenda Greenlee, 9/24/2007  12:52 PM

I am looking for a Saginaw Style Expandable Console Buffet Table in good condition. It looks like a buffet, but makes a 6 ft table with legs. It is all stored inside the buffet when not in use. Please contact me if available. GreenleeB@k12tn.net

From Patricia Bogatay, 9/19/2007  10:31 AM

Looking for Saginaw expand-o-matic table in good condition. Located in Michigan. Please Email info to latka9374@peoplePC.com   thanks

From Nancy Burkhart, 9/8/2007  2:08 AM

Iwant to buy an Expand-o-matic dining table to seat 8 or 10. I would like lighter wood, but may consider other. I'm located in Palm Springs, CA, area and can pick up the table in Southern California. I'm also interested in the folding chairs. Anyone with a reasonable price, please contact me at bnbpromo@earthlink.net

From Tracy, 8/29/2007  1:40 AM

I have a SAGINAW Expand-o-matic. It is in really good condition and has never been refinished. All original hardware. Three drawers and top pulls out to seat about twelve. When closed looks like a fourth drawer. Has been in my family as it was purchased by my great aunt and uncle new in what year I do not know as they have long past. Please e-mail if interested in purchase. I live in East Texas. Thanks rrtlh@hotmail.com

From Leslie, 8/19/2007  9:56 PM

I am interested in buying a SAGINAW Expand-o-matic dining table. I would like darker wood - walnut or mahogany please contact me if you have one you would like to sell.

Thanks! jlr001us@yahoo.com

From Terence Priester, 8/11/2007  11:51 PM

I am interested in purchasing a Saginaw Furniture Expand-o-matic table. Even better if you have the folding chairs to go along with it! I will be in Los Angeles next week, and San Francisco at the end of the month. I'm looking to ship the table home to Sydney from one of these cities.I've wanted one of these tables for a very long time, so please contact me with photos if you have one for sale. Thanks! priester@gmail.com

From tee, 8/3/2007  11:00 AM

I have a square, blonde table about 3ft(or so)square.

It is a simple design (Amish?) The top is incredibly well made from what appears to be "planks" rather than a solid piece of wood.

The distinct thing about this table is that the table slides out on the Watertown sliders and then the top folds over to double the size (3X6?) I'll get exact measurements if interested.

I want to list it for sale but do not know what to ask for it. I see no references to a table like this.

Anyone?

tee

From Jim, 8/1/2007  9:06 PM

We have a 1960's vintage Expando matic dining table for sale. The table has a dark walnut finish. The top portion of the cabinet lloks like a drawer (typcial of these tables). Pull open the top drawer and the table expands to accomodate 6 18" leaves. the table comfortably seats 8 people. Ten can be seated around it but it gets tight. The table is located in San Francisco and we are looking at getting $350 for it. if interested, reply to jpr52@sbcglobal.net

From Lynda DeWitt, 7/22/2007  7:46 PM

I have a Saginaw expando-matic table to sell. 3 drawers, one for silverware. Fourth or top drawer pulls out a rollout, tambour type table approx. 6 feet. I live in Whittier, CA just outside of Los Angeles. e-mail for pix. ted5310@msn.com

From Adam, 7/1/2007  1:44 AM

I have a dark walnut Watertown Slide Table that I would like to sell. It's 42" wide. Length is 36" sides down without leaf, 48" sides down with leaf, 77" with leaf and sides up. It has 2 original chairs that have been reupholstered. To see it, contact me at amullikin@tampabay.rr.com

From Joyce Burgess, 6/26/2007  5:57 PM

I am looking for an expand-0-matic table that will seat 8 to 10 people when opened all the way. I live in VA and moving to NC. Will drive to pick up. Please contact me at: joyceburgess@hotmail.com or call: 804-462-0946. Thank you, Joyce

From Mona, 6/25/2007  4:39 PM

We just returned from NC where we purchased exactly the Saginaw Expand-o-Matic I have always wanted. Thanks to Debbie, we are very happy with our "new addition."

From Alicia in New Orleans, 6/4/2007  9:21 AM

I am considering restoring a "Katrina Damaged" hutch/cabinet. It has the Saginaw Expand-O-Matic tag inside. It has 2 doors, the inside storage drawer and the roll-out tabe. It looks to be dark Mohagany. The only leaves we have found look more like felt bottomed, tri-fold, vinyl covered protectors. We would like to know more about this piece. If anyone can respond with information or pictures please do so. e-mail or 504-388-2913.

From Mary, 5/28/2007  7:56 PM

We have a Saginaw expandable table that needs a new home. We would like to sell it for a reasonable price. Dark blond sounds like a good way to describe the color. There are six leaves. Please contact if you are interested and willing to pick up in the North Cape May area. Call 215-504-5646 or e-mail at tmt1219@verizon.net.

From duane hood, 5/26/2007  12:04 PM

i have an expandable table it is dark blond in color hea six leaves and is from the fifties. it has very minor condition problem. call 313-659-8693, or send me your e mail address so i can send you a picture i am located in detroit michigan

From Ed & Kelley, 5/24/2007  3:32 PM

We have a table as many of you have described, but we believe it to be walnut or cherry wood. We also have 6 matching upholstered (in white), folding chairs. And all leaves of the table are in excellent condition. This piece has hardly (if ever) been used.

We are located in central Florida... and if you are interested, please let us know as we can provide photos.

Thanks,

Ed and Kelley

From Lisa, 5/23/2007  6:50 PM

I should clarify. I am SELLING the expando-matic table that you are all discussing. Please contact me at Fiduse@aol.com if you're interested. Thanks!

From Lisa, 5/23/2007  6:48 PM

I have the expando-matic table that you are all discussing. It's in great condition! Write if you are interested. Thanks!   

From Debbie, 5/23/2007  2:34 PM

We have the Saginaw Expandable table with original paperwork. Med-Dark wood, excellent condition, leaves brand new with felt liners! Co-ensignment shop has it, but we can get photos. Live in Raleigh, North Carolina. Please email--priced to sell! Enjoy!!

From Vicki, 5/15/2007  3:57 PM

I have a expandomatic desk, blonde colored with 3 drawers. It looks to be from the 60's era. The area that pulls out is made of almost a wicker or bamboo covered eating or work area. It is approx 6ft long when pulled out but can be slid back in to the desk to make it appear as a normal desk. I was wondering if anyone had every seen something similar and what the price for this would have been. Thank you.

From BILL, 5/14/2007  10:53 PM

We have a Saginaw Expand-O-Matic "The Watertown Slider" for sale. It's Danish dark walnut in color and in good/fair condition. The top of the table and all the leaves are walnut Formica with no dents or crushed corners. The table closed measures approximately 31" high, 39" wide and 19" deep. With all six 15" wide leaves added, it will sit 8 adults comfortably (4 on each side). Inside, it has a compartmental drawer and self for additional storage with the six leafs and center support column. It has been in our extended family since it was purchased new in the mid 50's. It is very heavy. We added 4 heavy duty round ball casters for easy rolling into position. The casters do not show since the bottom is recessed. I will email anyone interested with digital photos or call us at (818) 486-7366. We live in Studio City, CA. Asking $200.00 or best offer.

From Michelle, 5/13/2007  12:01 AM

A friend of mine has a Saginaw Furniture Co. Expand-O-Matic Table from the 1950s in blond. When pulled all the way and and with all leaves in place it will seat 12 people. I went and looked at it today and someone had started to refinish the outer cabinet, the leaves are untouched, so I am going to go ahead and complete the refinish job on the cabinet.

If interested please call 913-888-0943 or email me at michelleATmygrannysatticantiques.com - replace the AT with @. We are located in Kansas City metro area.

From Judy Herrera, 5/11/2007  1:09 PM

Re: Expandomatic table--my e-mail is roaminjil@yahoo.com

From Judy Herrera, 5/11/2007  1:06 PM

5-11-2007   I have a dark wood expandomatic from Saginaw Furnature. This piece is a very heavy, door fronted (with 2 heavy brass pulls) cabinet that pulls open to a table with 6 heavy leaves and a support leg: it also has 6 upholstered dark chairs giving the table seating for more than 6 if you used other chairs. This table is in excellent condition but is very heavy and I hope not to have to ship it. I am located in Benson, Arizona and can be reached at 1-520-586-4433 to discuss price and any other details. Thanks Judy

From Margaret Mueller, 5/8/2007  12:01 PM

I am looking for a mahogany Saginaw Furniture table approximately 60" wide. It has four nine-inch drawers (Two top, two middle) flanking the central 40-inch wide pull-out table. It also has open shelves on the bottom and in the middle of the piece of furniture. It should have four sixteen-inch wide leaves. I have photos of the piece I am trying to duplicate. I can arrange for pick up and shipping. I live in Roseville, California. My email is mmmueller@surewest.net.

From Rich Fyans, 5/6/2007  11:07 AM

I am looking for a Saginaw Expandable table in cherry or mahogany in excellent condition. Please send photos and price. rfyans@cox.net

From Louise, 5/5/2007  2:19 PM

If you want to reply directly our email is scsbc@verizon.net.

From Louise, 5/5/2007  2:17 PM

We have an expando-o-matic with the 3 drawers plus a top "drawer" that is actually a rollout table. It pulls out to approx 6 feet.

It is in "very good" condition. It is a medium dark wood that has never been refinished and the finish is in good condition. We are in Southern California. We acqiured this in 1963 when we bought our first house and all it's contents. It is 44" wide and 21" deep.
If interested, I can send pictures and discuss price.

From Em, 4/25/2007  9:39 PM

Oops, should have previewed. The email address is lapidster@aol.com

From Em, 4/25/2007  9:38 PM

Addition to the above post, please post or reply to lapidster@Daol.com

Thank you

From Em, 4/25/2007  9:33 PM

I am interested in purchasing a Saginaw Furniture Expand-o-matic table. My parents & grandparents had them, but someone else nabbed them first! Please contact me at the above email address if you have one for sale.

From DONALD, 3/25/2007  7:36 PM

ALSO IT IS IN OHIO, CLOSE TO DAYTON, OHIO

From DONALD, 3/25/2007  7:34 PM

I JUST POSTED PULL-OUT FOR SALE. FORGOT TO PUT EMAIL. mainstreetmotors@woh.rr.com

From DFONALD, 3/25/2007  7:31 PM

I HAVE A SAGINAW PULL-OUT TABLE WITH SIX LEAVES. THE CABINET IS MAHOGANY. I WANT TO SELL THIS , BECAUSE WE ARE SELLING OUR HOME. IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. I AM ASKING $475.00 IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND PICTURES.

From Sue, 3/24/2007  11:30 AM

Hi, yes the table is still available.

From Rick, 3/23/2007  3:35 AM

Hi, I just saw your post & wondered if the pull-out table was still available?       Thanks

From Sue, 3/12/2007  9:54 PM

I have a table from the Saqinaw Furniturc Co. It has 6 leaves. I was with my mother when she bought the table. It has many happy memories of family and friends. My mother is in the advanced stages of Alzheimer's so has know memory of the table. I am moving to CA. from WI. so I need to sell the table and could put it on the truck and drop it off if it's on my way. The table is a medium color and in very good condition.

From PJHL, 3/3/2007  9:11 PM

I'm looking for a expand-o-matic dining table buffet cabinet in the Charleston WV area reasonable.

From lori, 2/27/2007  9:27 PM

i have one on ebay, if you're still interested.
item #150096756496.

thanks!!

From Barbara, 2/18/2007  6:44 PM

I have a 1930's to early 40's Saginaw Furniture table with three leaves, six chairs, a server, and a buffet.
I am interested in its value and in selling it. I inherited it from my aunt in PA who received from her brother in NY. It is in very good condition and has served my family of seven very well. None of my children are interested in antique furniture. Where should I look for a value and market for these items. Thanks

From Betsy, 2/15/2007  1:08 PM

Looking for a Saginaw telescoping table/buffet combo, that looks like drawers across the front, in medium finish. Located in central Indiana (now covered in 17" of snow!) Please send pictures and information if you are interested in selling this item.

From Dick, 2/12/2007  3:49 PM

We have a Saginaw Furniture Shop expandaway buffet/table which is 40" wide x 20-3/4" deep x 30" high. There are two doors in the front of the buffet with the table leaves stored inside. Also, there is a silverware drawer and area for linen storage. Table cloths, pads and linens are included. The front of the buffet extends out to 111", and with the leaves in place you have a 96" dining room tale. There are six chairs with upholstered seats.

Believe that my family purchased the buffet in the 1940s. Price is subject to reasonable negotiations. Buffet is in excellent condition. A very fine piece of furniture.

E-mail: csc022@aol.com

Dick     

From Rubeta Ralph, 2/6/2007  9:16 AM

I live in the Montreal area and am interested in purchasing an expand-o-matic table. Does anyone have one for sale? rubetaralph@yahoo.com

From diana, 2/4/2007  6:38 PM

I am looking to purchase a Saginaw Extensol Desk(expando-matic buffet/desk). Please e-mail me pics or info. I am in Indiana. bgaunt@onlyinternet.net. Thank you.

From Judy, 2/2/2007  7:14 PM

I am looking for a Saginaw expand-o-matic buffet dining table in a dark wood finish. If you have one for sale and are in the Chicago area please let me know.

Thank you,
weissenhofer@sbcglobal.net

From Carol, 1/31/2007  12:10 PM

Gary, how close to Michigan are you?

From Gary, 1/25/2007  8:00 AM

Shar or anyone who has a expaning sideboard. I am looking to buy one for my kitchen. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thank you.
middlejs@hotmail.com

From Shar, 1/20/2007  9:24 PM

We have an Expand-O-Matic table by Saginaw Furnature. When it is expanded it can seat about 12 people-it has 6 leaves. When it is closed, it looks like a buffet. We think that the wood is mahogany. It is for sale, and we live in Rochester, NY. The condition of the buffet is excellent. Pictures are available as per request.

From mona, 12/4/2006  11:20 AM

This table is exactly what I have been looking for and trying to explain to my husband. Does anyone in the Maryland/PA area have one for sale or know where we could find one? Please e-mail me at mememona@copper.net

From Frank, 11/27/2006  10:10 PM

I have a Saginaw expandable table. In excellent condition. It is a dark color and all the leaves are great shape. can email photos. The address mine has on the name plate is Saginaw Furniture Shops Lake Shore Dr
Chicago. Its for sale for $450.00 Anyone interested please email me at mtfranknks@yahoo.com

From Amy, 11/24/2006  7:41 PM

My husband and I just bought a mahogany Saginaw Expandable Table/China Cabinet/Hutch. We are looking for photos of the chairs that may have come with it. Anyone with photos, please email to: amyvcmc@optonline.net

From Lydia, 11/15/2006  3:28 PM

My expandable table is a console w/2 doors in the front. There are no drawers. One of the leaves has a deep scratch that can be repaired. Price is 600. Pickup only unless willing to pay shipping

From Beverly, 11/15/2006  1:34 PM

I am interested in a Saginaw Buffet Style expandable table with leafs in Dark Color. I can't afford more than
400.00 to $500.00. I live in San Diego,Ca and can pick it up myself. if you have one please call me at 760-436-6836 my ne-mail is tar23bev@aol.com

thanks

From Lydia, 11/8/2006  10:30 AM

I have an expandable buffet table w/4 leaves and made of dark brown solid wood.There are a lot of scratches that were recieved during our last move.Mine also has a Saginaw tag. I would love to sell. I am in southwest florida.Contact me @ www.crazething@aol.com

From Christa, 11/6/2006  3:54 PM

HI,
I have a saginaw expand a way table as the original tag reads. I assume it's the same as the expand o matic type style. Mine is a laminated type peice though.   I'm interested in selling as it's not used any more. If someone could help me determine it's cost, I'd greatly appericate it. I have pictures available just email me.

From Bill, 11/1/2006  8:39 PM

I have an Expand-0-Matic buffet table for sale. It is light color and has four drawers, the top drawer being the pull for the roll-out table. It is in excellent condition. The price is $700. I am located in Columbus, Ohio but may be able to assist with delivery within the state. Photo available on request. email to wtompson@columbus.rr.com

From Duog, 10/30/2006  11:20 PM

I and my wife are interested in a expand o matic table, but do not know what they are going for? Do you still have yours? Send pictures if so, and a price.

Thank you,

Doug

From Beth, 10/20/2006  5:21 PM

I have one of those expand-o-matic tables. In great shape would love for soemone to have to enjoy it as much as my family has. hWe ave no need for it any more. Great for small area.
Beth
eamil: Mommabeth2@Comcast.net

From roger, 7/16/2006  6:55 PM

found a slide table from water town slide corp wannna figure out   where i can find out   about year and and info that can help me restore the table   slah desk

From jennifer tiedt, 7/8/2006  10:32 PM

I am in Michigan, we have one of these Watertown Slide Out tables made by Saginaw Furniture. This is still in the possession of the ORIGINAL owner.
It is blonde, or light color wood with six leaf inserts. It has two doors, and she had custom pads, to match the size of all of the leaf inserts, made to protect the table as it was used.
There is some minor damage to the bottom of the table from moving it, but other than that it is in great shape.
This table was purchased new by my Grandma. She is still alive and has given me all the details of this piece.
It was purchased in 1955ish. From a Shannahan Furniture Dealer, which was a sales outfit for the Saginaw Furniture Co. The store was located in Detroit.
They have a huge Italian Family and table space was always sparce.
We are looking to sell it now, no longer have the need for it. She lives with us and we already have prepared for the posse before she came to live with us.
We are willing to discuss delivery or shipping.
If you are interested, photos are available as well as any resonable offers are concidered.
Take care...Jen
mecutie437@aol.com
586-992-3593

From Val, 6/16/2006  10:48 PM

I have an expand-o-matic table and was wondering where to find a picture to find value.. The table rolls out to be approximately 6 feet.
Thank You

From Kaye Henderson, 5/21/2006  12:11 PM

Elaine,
   Or anyone. Do you still have your expansion table with it's leaves. My neice is looking for one for her small dining area. Has any one found Amish making a similar table? ~Kaye

From Elaine, 3/20/2006  6:09 PM

i have a extensol expandable buffet table that i am interested in selling. it has a tag on the inside that states it is from the saginaw furniture shops. a division of the warwick electronics division. 7300 north lahiegh ave, chicago. it is a dark, heavy wood, and the table extends to fit 7 table leafs. when not opened, it sits as a small buffet. two cabinets open on front, one has two shelfs for storage, the other holds all the leafs of the table. if anyone is interested, email me for more info, and pictures, contact stua4662@paducah.com

From Dee Carney, 10/19/2005  12:11 PM

Ronda, go to google search for expand-o-matic, drop down to: Furniture World Magazine Message Board: Info on Saginaw Extensol Desk.

From Dee Carney, 10/19/2005  12:01 PM

Please note e-mail change for Dee Carney ddjocar@eurviz.myrf.net   I am still interested in a value..On another site, someone wrote that they purchased theirs new in the 50's at about $800. Table only I believe. Ronda go to Expand-O-Matic, google search. There were several for sale..Dee

From Ronda Lane, 10/15/2005  11:34 PM

I am interested in purchasing an expand-o-matic table for my dining room. If anyone has one in relatively good shape, please email me at vantroba@verizon.net

From Dee Carney, 10/3/2005  7:03 PM

I have an expand-o-matic desk/dining table,wth 4 leg-o-matic chairs.Desk measures 21 1/2" deep,42 1/2" wide, 30 1/4" high, with 3 drawers down left side. Dining table pulls out to 5'2" & 39 1/2" wide, it seems to be made with reed type material fused with flexable plastic. Desk/table and chairs are the drab green color. All pieces have tags or paper labels. I would also be interested in a value ! Thank you. ddjocar2@earthlink.net

From James Lapardi, 9/21/2005  11:39 AM

I have an expan-o-matic desk it has a three drawer desk what oppears to be the top draw on the front middle of the desk pulls out 3ft.the tags read Mech.des.pat.app.for I would be interested in an appraisal. thank you

From Mike Woodward, 9/10/2005  3:38 PM

I have black Expand-o-Matic table/buffet that is just over 3 ft. wide and 27 inches in depth, 30 inches in height. The "Expan-o-Matic" part pulls out at the top amd there are two door below that open for storage inside. Does anyone know the value, and is ianyone interested purchasing this item?

From Marie Berkner, 6/25/2005  10:39 AM

I have the exact same table with six leaves that are stored underneath the buffet table when compartmentalized. I inherited this table/buffet from my grandmother. If you have received information with regards to its value, I would greatly appreciate any information you are willing to share and how you went about finding a buyer. ElZagal46@att.net

From Jan Deeds, 6/21/2005  1:13 AM

I have been looking for a table like the Saginaw expando-matic you describe. Did you get a value? And is it still for sale? Thank you. j_deeds@earthlink.net

From Guest, 5/1/2005  11:58 AM

There are a number of postings to this site about Saginaw pieces. Just click on the "search" link above and search for "saginaw". You might also contact the Whatitsworthtoyou.com site for a good inexpensive appraisal. Readers have also be pleased with appraisals@furniturebrains.com. -Russell