Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Discontinued Henred0n Furniture

Posted By E.Taylor, 3/29/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

I am looking for 1 possibly 2 curio cabinets from the Henredon Visage collection model 5210-49. These have been discontinued and need them for a customer. Any info would be helpful.

Replies

From asmscsms, 9/8/2011  7:17 PM

looking for henredon scene 3 bedroom dressers 3 drawer

From E.Taylor, 7/27/2011  10:25 PM

I have a set of HENREDON SCENE 2 Dining Chairs - 4 side chairs and 2 end chairs with arms. They have the brass caps on the feet. These were special order, they have the solid wood back, not the standard cane back. In good shape and located in SOUTH FLORIDA. I know a few years ago we were offered a lot for them, but not sure what they're valued at today. If you're interested, email me at jesse.herron@gmail.com

From E.Taylor, 7/22/2011  8:34 PM

I'm looking for a King size bed in the Lexington Victorian Sampler Collection. I have the Lexington Victorian Sampler Spindle bed with the head/footboards and side rails, I would like to sell or trade. I live in East Teneessee.

From E.Taylor, 7/22/2011  7:35 PM

I,m looking for a vintage henredon folio 15 walnut finished dining table and chairs. The chairs are 18th century french style and six have a caned back and the others have fabric backing. Thank you for any information you might have. You can reach me by at brockwell@techline.com     

From E.Taylor, 7/18/2011  3:24 PM

I keep forgetting to include everything in my posting(s).
First, what would a fair asking price be per wall unit (listed above) and
here is my phone no. - 412-952-4500, anytime EST.

From E.Taylor, 7/17/2011  4:05 PM

This is added information to my above listing.

The upper section behind glass doors is lighted with an adjustable glass shelf. The lower section also has an adjustable wood shelf. The hinges and door handles are solid brass. The dimensions of each: 35"W X 84"H X 18"D.

From E.Taylor, 7/17/2011  3:54 PM

I have two Hendredon wall units for sale. I am not certain of the name of the line nor of the item number. The top section of each has glass doors, the middle section is open shelves and the bottom section has solid wood doors. All with brass hinges and door handles. The wood finish is in a pecan or walnut, I'm not certain which.

From E.Taylor, 7/9/2011  4:35 PM

We have a Henredon Artifacts dining set (table, two leaves, 8 chairs (two arm/6 regular), pads, china cabinet & fold out buffet cart)... we purchased it new in New Jersey in 1980... we are retired and are planning on "downsizing" in the next couple of years. Has anyone sold something similiar and if so can you tell us "about" what to ask... you can reach me at philatwood@tds.net   Thanks...

From Paul, 4/9/2011  11:12 AM

My wife and I are down-sizing, therefore we are reluctantly selling a Henredon Scene One group - 3ea. wall units, 1ea. TV swivel extension table that mounts to the large wall unit (if so desired), 1ea. end table, 1ea. cocktail table, 1ea. chest. These pieces are veneered in burled oak, constructed of solid ash, solid brass fittings. contact Paul or Debbi @ bossprr@gmail.com or 248 626 1919
    2ea. Wall Units - part # 60-9105 Nutmeg - W-35" x H-84" x D-18" - upper lighted display, middle 3 adjustable book shelves, lower 2 doors enclosing shelves, solid brass fittings
    1ea Wall Unit - part # 60-9103 Nutmeg - W-18.75" x H-84" x D-18" - upper lighted display, middle 3 adjustable book shelves, lower 3 drawers, solid brass fittings
    1ea. TV Swivel Table - part # 60-9107EX Nutmeg - W-27" x D-16.5" x H-1.625"
    1ea. End Table - part # 41-9100 Nutmeg - W-22 x D-27 x H-21
    1ea. Cloister Chest - part # 46-7534 - Artefacts/Scene One - w-39 x D-18 x H-32 - 2 Doors enclosing 1 drawer and 1 adjustable shelf
    1ea. Coctail Table - part # 40-9602-G - Scene One/Two - 44" square plate glass top w/rounded corners on a 22" square inlaid base and 4 arching horn-like supports for the top which are laminated wood and bun feet

From Jenny, 3/27/2011  1:08 PM

I have the following pieces of a bedroom set for sale.
Villandry by Henredon
King size bed frame and headboard
2 nightstands
1 dresser w/nine drawers
Mirror
Pictures available if you email me at jenny_wedge@yahoo.com

Login to Reply to this Topic

• adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement