Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Consumers Seeking Ethan Allen Pieces

I am looking for an Ethan Allen country colors audio cabinet/bookcase in wheat/cranberry . REnobean@aol.com

Posted By Jami Adrian, 2/27/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From marspayne, 9/29/2011  9:17 PM

[#19991]: Hi there, I was reading the forums on the Furiniture world consumer message board, and I have a chest of drawers and a dresser with a mirror for sale,  Solid Cherry Manufactured at the Kling Factory, in NY, Im guessing 1940s-1950s I am located in Cary North Carolina. Email address marspayne@msn.com If your interested send me an email.

From Jami Adrian, 7/27/2011  5:08 PM

have ethan allen Royal Oak Charter living room set in finish #220 for sale: sofa, chair, 2 end tables, 2-piece glass top coffee table.

From Jami Adrian, 7/3/2011  9:11 PM

Looking to SELL.

EA Country Crossing Bedroom furniture:

Lingerie chest
Double Dresser
Armoire
Nightstand

All in Cinnamon, Excellent condition.
EA King, Iron headboard and 2 lamps also for sale.

Location, SW Connecticut

From Kristin, 4/19/2011  8:08 PM

I am looking for new impression office pieces or bedroom tables

From Steve Osborne, 3/5/2011  7:14 PM

We have the following Ethan Allen Royal Georgian Court furniture to sell in like-new condition:

1) Ethan Allen Georgian Court queen sized rice carved bed with canopy

2) Ethan Allen Georgian Court 225 Vanity Table and matching bench

3) Ethan Allen Georgian Court 225 Highboy with matching foot stool

4) Ethan Allen Georgian Court 225 Coffee table, oval with a glass top

I live in San Diego, California.    Please reply to sosborne@mitre.org

From jan, 3/3/2011  11:31 AM

Seeking Ethan Allen COG wheel table, floor lamp, and other matching pieces from the 1970's in dark distressed pine. jfjohns@solbroadband.com

From Jessica, 2/22/2011  9:43 PM

Looking for Country Crossings Side/End Living Room Tables in Cinnamon.

From Cindy, 2/22/2011  6:59 PM

Looking for the Townhouse Demilune.

From kim, 12/9/2010  1:08 AM

I'm looking for the Ethan Allen Impressions curio cabinet that has an Asian look to it and is in Cherry. If you have it, please send me email at aylett@att.net
Thank you!

From Delia, 12/1/2010  2:55 PM

Looking for an Ethan Allen Townhouse demilune console table. If you have one to sell, please contact me at guazzolaw@mindspring.com. Thanks! Delia

From Kristina C, 11/7/2010  9:27 PM

I have (2) Ethan Allen Georgian Court Cherry Corner Curio / Wall Units with (3)-solid wood shelves per unit. Model #11-9217 finish #225. We live in Fairfield County, Connecticut (CT) -- please email me if interested - kcostello1@gmail.com - photos available upon request. This line was discontinued in 2004.

From Lenny, 9/21/2010  12:41 PM

Looking for an Ethan Allen New Impressions door chest #245405 in #474 finish that has been discontinued. Any help would be appreciated...email me at LWhlr@aol.com

From Nicki, 7/28/2010  3:49 PM

Hello. I am looking for 1 or 2 Ethan Allen Classic Manor cane back dining room arm chairs (Item No. 15-6012A).

Please email me at nicki5780@yahoo.com if you have them!!
Thank you!

From Robin, 7/21/2010  1:59 PM

We have several pieces from the EA American Impressions collection. Square coffee table with beveled glass top in nutmeg and black, mission coffee table 49"w x 31"d x 18.5" high has one shelf and slatted sides with custom glass top, and the Woodstock Chair and ottoman. We are located in MA but travel to NH, NY and NJ often. If interested please email me at robinamanning@comcast.net. Willing to sell as a set or individually.

From Susan, 7/7/2010  6:17 PM

I have Ethan Allen French Country dining room set. The set consists of: rectangular table with two leaves in toast, china cabinet (base and cabinet) in cream, buffet in toast, four side chairs in toast and two windsor back arm chairs in cream. Will sell as set or individual pieces. Located in Wilmington, NC. Pick up only.

Email: orciuolo@me.com

Thank you.

From Susan, 7/7/2010  6:15 PM

I have Ethan Allen French Country dining room set. The set consists of: rectangular table with two leaves in toast, china cabinet (base and cabinet) in cream, buffet in toast, four side chairs in toast and two windsor back arm chairs in cream. Will sell as set or individual pieces. Located in Wilmington, NC. Pick up only.

From elizabeth dyer, 7/5/2010  12:20 PM

I have a double dresser from EA Early American solid maple/birch burned in left drawar. It has minor wear on the top only and i suspect it is from late 60's. One owner. I am not sure what it is worth and would be interested to know. It is located in Rhode island and is for sale. Drawar are perfect. Also i believe we have the mirror to match.
thanks sl much

From Lynn, 6/30/2010  2:26 PM

I have Ethan Allen Farmhouse pine pieces for sale...coffee table, sofa table and wall unit...posted on Craigslist...must sell

From mk, 5/8/2010  10:53 PM

I am looking for a king size Classic Manor Head Board.

From Mike, 5/7/2010  5:18 PM

We are looking for an Ethan Allen New Impressions Lingerie Chest with a Cherry Finish, which has been discontinued. If you have one, please email us: mjcoco at gmail dot com

Thanks!

From Ann, 3/16/2010  6:36 PM

I have American Impressions pieces for sale, all in the Autumn Cherry (#224) finish. The pieces are a dining set (rectangular table with 2 leaves and table pad, 2 armchairs and 2 side chairs with neutral fabric), china cabinet and buffet, as well as a square coffee table with beveled glass. We're located in the Philadelphia suburbs. Please email me at abw2010@ymail.com for further details. Thanks.

From Sara, 2/23/2010  1:09 PM

We are looking for dining chairs in the natural finish of the AMERICAN DIMENSIONS line. Willing to buy whole sets if necessary. Will travel anywhere to pick up for the right price. Please email me if you have any available. Sara54810@yahoo.com Thanks

From Evelyn, 1/10/2010  2:58 PM

Anyone have Monroe chair or Giselle chair to sell? Thanks.

From April, 1/10/2010  12:32 PM

I have an Ethan Allen trestle table (walnut/ dk brown cherry) with two bench seats and 3 thumback side chairs for sale.
The table has been in my Stepfather's family since original purchase.
Table is 34 x 60 and in good condition. Top has no scratches on top, bottom trestle legs have a few markings. Overall in really good condition. If interested please contact me at april122 at verizon dot net. Location NJ.

From Gail, 7/16/2009  12:11 PM

I have recently inherited some Ethan Allen Furniture--all in perfect condition. I love them but have no room for them and am looking to sell them. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. All pieces are about 22 years old.
    An oval queen Anne dining room table with two leaves and pads, cherrywood, Georgian Court, I think it is called.
    4 chippendale chairs, cherry
     A sold cherry dresser, tall, Georgian Court
     A long cherry dresser, Georgian Court
     A beautiful cherry highboy
If anybody is interested or know of a venue to sell these item please contact me.

From Tara, 11/11/2008  1:39 AM

Looking for swedish home furniture...linen. Any pieces to sell, email me.

T

From Deb, 10/24/2008  9:39 PM

I am looking for a Ethan Allen Classic Manor Queen head and footboard and a nightstand.

From Amy Badger, 10/20/2008  5:04 PM

Looking to sell the Country crossings wheat color very large computer armoire/ tv armoire. I use it for my tv but it is supposed to be for a computer. 5 years old

In philly/ central nj area

badgermom@excite.com

From Alison, 10/7/2008  11:07 PM

I have a full size country colors bed, double dresser, and matching fan mirror all in wheat available for sale. I live in CA and can be reached at adcasey@gmail.com

From Guest, 9/24/2008  4:02 PM

Please reply if you have a ethan allen evette sofa or loveseat I want to buy immediately if you live in Florida or close by.

From Mary, 8/11/2008  12:20 PM

I am looking for a king sized Ethan Allen Wheatback headboard/footboard and rails in the finish 246 (provence). If anyone has one to sell please contact me at marycschmitt@yahoo.com

From Gene, 8/2/2008  12:29 PM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Elements collection pieces, especially a king size bed and armoire in the Fawn color. I have a larger double door dresser with 6 drawers that won't fit in my bedroom. Willing to trade or sell.   

From Michael, 7/27/2008  4:22 PM

I have an Ethan Allen American Impressions Queen Sized 4 poster canopy bed in maple that I need to sell. Very good shape. Can send photos, $375 obo. Moving soon and don't want to have to keep in storage if possible. Can be reached at hunkachunkafunk-onlinebiz@yahoo.com Located in Los Angeles.

From Ronda, 7/11/2008  5:34 PM

I am looking for Ethan Allen American Dimension Bed. Either full or queen size. Thanks!

From Gena Gilligan, 6/29/2008  9:10 PM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Swedish Home bedroom furniture in linen or natural

From Denise, 6/14/2008  10:29 AM

I am looking for a french country Ethan Allen settee. Im in New York. Thanks! denisemac1@aol.com

From Kathy, 5/27/2008  10:14 AM

Looking for two Ethan Allen Classic Manor cane back side chairs. I'm in New York and Virginia. Thanks! Kathyntravel@msn.com

From Tara, 5/21/2008  10:09 PM

Looking for EA Swedish Home pieces in the linen. Anyone that comes across any pieces, would much appreciate a lead! Thanks,

rincerlesdalles@yahoo.com

From KRISTEN, 5/20/2008  7:29 PM

I'm looking for any pieces in the Country Colors collection. I'm in the Northwest. I prefer cranberry, wheat or denim! Thanks!

From Linda, 4/19/2008  2:04 PM

I've got a New Impressions curio cabinet for sale, #224 color - Autumn Cherry. Excellent condition.
Please leave e-mail or phone number and I'll get back to you.

From Jon, 4/6/2008  5:58 PM

We have a Country French Wheatback bed for sale - Queen. We would like to replace this with a King-size in the same style, if anyone has one available. Thanks.

From Ben, 4/2/2008  10:01 PM

Looking for Ethan Allen Country Crossings bookcases. Located in MI. Thanks! brmacrae@gmail.com

From Kathy, 3/23/2008  11:40 AM

I'm looking for the Ethan Allen Country Colors Secretary desk and cabinet in either Wheat or Wheat/White. I'm in Southern California Email: k.fitzgerald6@verizon.net

From qkezp dehgrlky, 3/14/2008  5:54 PM

wfeg fgcq sxco vpqjhufcl aoniur pagfcqm wgoje

From Jeff, 3/9/2008  4:26 PM

I have a beautiful Radius entertainment center for sale including a center counsel and two side cabinets with top speaker enclosures (5 pieces in all). Features:

- Solid maple construction
- Solid doors that close when TV is not in use
- Ample room for all audio/video components
- Power strip with surge protection in each unit
- Coax cable connection for TV and/or components
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Smoked glass doors on side cabinets
- Attractive glass adjustable shelving (side cabinets)
- Speaker doors open
- Non-smoking household

email jeff.seifert@gmail.com

From Adelle, 3/9/2008  11:33 AM

I have the vintage yellow Ethan Allen double canopy bed, night stand, vanity, chair, two single chests with drawers and two matching bookcases that go on top of chests. I also have the canopy ruffle. This is solid maple furniture from approx the 1980s. All matching pieces, very good condition. Entire set for $950. I live in Northeastern PA. Email arzavada@aol.com if interested.

From Sasha, 3/8/2008  2:23 PM

I have the following Swedish Home pieces in linen: bachelor chest (2), nightstand(2), library table, high dresser. I live in New Jersey. Please email sasha92118@yahoo.com.

From rod perry, 2/29/2008  8:24 PM

Want to buy Ethan Allen Townhouse furniture. Seeking:

King Size Bed & furniture
End Tables
Coffe Table
Dressers
Other

rodaperry@gmail.com
(913) 207-2690

From Carrie, 2/29/2008  5:31 PM

JOE!!!!!

Am interested in your Royal Charter Queen size bed. PLEASE email me at dweckert@aol.com.

From mrsjodi, 2/25/2008  1:38 PM

I am looking for 2 Radius dining chairs. Please email me at jodi_arlen@yahoo.com if you have them!!

Thanks!

From Jean, 2/18/2008  2:38 PM

I am looking for an American Impressians queen size sleigh bed and night tables in autumn cherry.

From Nancy, 2/17/2008  10:11 PM

I'm looking for several pieces of Ethan Allen Heirloom in the Nutmeg finish: telephone gossip bench, lingerie chest, highboy, and chevel mirror. Would be willing to pay for shipping if reasonable. Live in TX--Cissaro@aol.com

From linda sutton, 2/13/2008  12:00 AM

Looking for Ethan Allen Canterbury Oak bedroom pieces -- in particular the lingerie chest. Please email if you are looking to sell one. Thanks

From Christie, 2/6/2008  12:40 PM

Looking for the Townhouse dining table with chairs.

From Donald, 2/4/2008  9:10 AM

Looking for ethan allen georgian court silver chest in cherry. donaldbeene@comcast.net

From joe, 2/4/2008  7:26 AM

I have a Royal Charter Oak Canopy Bed-Queen Size,a Goddard Block Front Chest and a Medallion Sable finish Armoire for sale,all in very good condition

From Howard, 2/4/2008  1:20 AM

I have a complete dining room set of Ethan Allen Medallion in Cherry for sale. It is the round table with black base 52-76", 8 chairs, side table and hutch all in great condition in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Contact me at: hp@palaydisplay.com

From Elizabeth, 2/1/2008  10:55 AM

ETHAN ALLEN NUTMEG MAPLE OPEN HUTCH CABINET WITH BUFFET
We have moved a lot and some damage has been made. My mother gave it to me and it is not my style. I want to get rid of it. No joke. It would cost a lot to ship and I know it's worth some money but I am willing to sell it cheaply due to the damage and the room it is occupying. Please take it off my hands!!

From Karen, 1/24/2008  9:14 PM

I am seeking EA Swedish Home bachelor chest--two if available anywhere

From Bill, 1/21/2008  2:33 PM

I have a 1960's EA colonial dresser refinished, missing a 3" handle. Does anyone out there have a spare dresser handle, perhaps a damaged dresser that we could take a handle from, or where I might look? Thanks

From Kimberly Miller, 1/1/2008  3:49 PM

I have an Ethan Allen American Impressions Entertainment Center that my mother owned and I am trying to sell it. It has the speaker boxes on the top to house a surround system. The movers chipped a place on the back of the unit, but is unnoticeable from the front. Please let me know if you are interested. Live in CA. Will accept certified funds only. I noticed there are people asking about this furniture.

From Kathy, 12/30/2007  12:24 PM

Ethan Allen Country French TV cabinet for sale. Natural birch finish; immaculate condition; non-smoking home. Atlanta area. Email kitkat1735@yahoo.com.

From Janet, 12/20/2007  8:20 AM

Hi I am looking for the Radius collection glass dining room with four chairs. Also I am looking for the American Impression bed with bedroom pieces if possible. please email me at jmontalvo213@gmail.com. I live in NY and willing to travel..
Happy Holiday!

From Janet, 12/20/2007  8:15 AM

Hi I am looking for the Radius collection gl-ss dining room with four chairs. Also I am looking for the American Impression bed with bedroom pieces if possible. please email me at jmontalvo213@gmail.com

From JEANEEN, 12/18/2007  8:25 PM

I have for sale a entertainment center from the Ethan Allen Radius Collection in the blonde finish. I also have an armoire from the same collection. Please email if you are interested. I am located in New Jersey. Jeaneen120@yahoo.com

From Caroline from WA, 12/9/2007  7:26 PM

WANTED:
EA Country Colors Dining Table + 8-10 chairs in wheat

Email: cheerful.nurse@gmail.com

From Lynne, 12/9/2007  2:37 PM

I have an Ethan Allen American Impressions sleigh bed for sale. Great condition. Live in New York City. lynne@sandison.com
Email for pics.

From Danielle, 12/8/2007  11:58 PM

Have two 1976 (i believe) ethan allen chests in maple/oak for sale, 2 large drawer, small drawer. If you buy both price $800, separately $475 a piece and we can work out shipping, or pick up. I live in ri. can e-mail Daniellepaquette@gmail.com.

From Caroline, 12/2/2007  11:53 AM

I am looking for the custom room plan corner filler unit in the nutmeg finish. please email to loracbr@excite.com

From Theresa, 11/30/2007  8:26 PM

Looking for a tall entertainment center. No more than 112 inches wide. Live in CA

From Joe, 11/29/2007  10:16 AM

We have 3 Ethan Allen Swedish home collection pieces in the linen (off-white) finish for sale. We have the Armoire with mirrored door, the high chest and bedside table. We live in Atlanta, GA. Please contact me at forgetflorida@hotmail.com if you are interseted in purchasing the set as a whole. The pieces are in like new condition and have barely been used - they were in guest bedroom that has had very little use. I can email pictures. Thanks, Joe

From Eileen, 11/24/2007  6:03 PM

I have the 3 piece Ethan Allen Townhouse entertainment center, 3 years old excellent condition. Interested in selling, live in Virginia. Email for photos.

From Mark, 11/18/2007  1:08 PM

MARION: I am looking to buy Ethan Allen American Impressions furniture(cherry)-

Marion, Do you need end tables? I have two.

From BradTV, 11/10/2007  12:13 PM

Looking for American Impressions Slatback Dining room chairs. Need 6-10, two arm. you can email directrly - bradtv@tampabay.rr.com -

From BradTV, 11/10/2007  12:03 PM

Looking for American Impressions Dining room chairs. Need 6-10, two arm chairs, cherry, black, Ladderback, Slatback or Windsor. need just one of the styles. you can email directrly - bradtv@tampabay.rr.com -
thanks

From john, 11/6/2007  7:24 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen King bed / dresser / nightstands / and tv armoire in the Radius collection. Please contact with information. Thanks jwhj7022@aol.com

From John, 11/6/2007  7:23 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen King bed / dresser / nightstands / and tv armoire in the Radius collection. Please contact with information. Thanks

From James, 11/5/2007  2:10 PM

I need 2 Country Crossing dining chairs in Cinnamon. I will consider more than 2 if you have a set to get rid of.        james.crady@us.army.mil

From James, 11/5/2007  2:08 PM

I need 2 Country Crossing dining chairs in Cinnamon. I will consider more than 2 if you have a set to get rid of.         &nb sp;james.crady@us.army.mil

From James, 11/5/2007  2:07 PM

I need 2 Country Crossing dining chairs in Cinnamon. I will consider more than 2 if you have a set to get rid of.

From Marion, 11/5/2007  7:05 AM

I am looking to buy Ethan Allen American Impressions furniture(cherry)- I've got a dining table and chairs and the matching china cabinet but am looking for other pieces as well for my dining room and adjacent living room. I live in NJ.

From Ann, 10/26/2007  12:01 PM

I have an Ethan Allen Radius Collection square coffee table for sale. The color is light maple. Square coffee table with glass on top. Very beautiful and goes with any decor. Email: eazn@surewest.net

From Yolanda, 10/25/2007  9:23 PM

Looking for a chest of drawers for Ethan Allen Medallion collection in cherry finish. Located in New england area. Thank you.

From Delmer, 10/21/2007  8:14 AM

I am looking for a Ethan Allen Highboy. Live in SC, email @ delhowell@charter.net

From Laurie, 10/20/2007  4:39 PM

I am looking for 2 dining room side chairs from the Country Crossing collection in cinnamon. 'T' style back - top ends are curved down and center piece has a carved 8 point star in the middle. Live in Tampa Fl area. email at lwills80@tampabay.rr.com

From Jamie, 10/18/2007  7:47 PM

I have a queen size 4 poster bed from the Ethan Allen Country Colors collection and a 7 drawer dresser also from Country Colors Collection for sale. They are cranberry and cranberry/wheat. (Baltimore, MD) jamiemsmith@comcast.net

From Elaine, 10/16/2007  10:28 AM

I have Ethan Allen American Dimensions pieces for sale in autumn cherry - great condition: Desk, Computer Stand/Cabinet, Wide Arched-Top Wall Mirror, 6-Drawer Low Dresser.(Denver, Colorado) adams-denver@comcast.net

From Aisha Khan, 10/9/2007  1:01 PM

I have an Ethan Allen Evette settee I would like to sell. It has a muted burgundy based tapestry fabric. We purchased the settee in April 2006 and its been sat on about 5 times and is in excellent condition!

Please contact me at aishakc@yahoo.com if you are interested

From Jeannie, 10/3/2007  9:07 PM

Looking for an Ethan Allen Royal Charter bench.
jeannieii2000@yahoo.com

From Jeannie, 10/3/2007  9:05 PM

Looking for am Ethan Allen Royal Charter bench. Years 1972-85. jeannieii2000@yahoo.com

From Marie, 9/21/2007  9:29 PM

I have two Ethan Allen Georgian Court (dark cherry) drop leaf tables that I am wanting to sell. I live in California (Sacramento Area). One is the end table with the drawer and the other is the long drop leaf coffee table. marieglovr@aol.com

From Dianne Mccourt, 8/29/2007  5:14 PM

I have a County Colors Entertainment Amoire- excellent condition in Cranberry and Wheat. Raleigh NC area. Please contact me at dmccourt@us.ibm.com if interested.

From Joanne Myers, 8/22/2007  1:13 PM

I'm looking for an Ethan Allen king-size maple spindle headboard No.10-5628 in nutmeg finish from the Heirloom Collection. I have the same queen-size headboard in very good condition if you want to downsize. Please contact me at JonandJoanne@cs.com Thanks.

From Maryjane, 8/16/2007  1:51 PM

For sale: Country Colors dbl dresser, queen poster w/canopy, four-drawer side table, and desk w/hutch. All pieces in wheat. Email janieb79@yahoo.com

Located in Maine.

From Pam R., 8/14/2007  9:56 AM

I'm looking for a Georgian Court hall console - 24 by 15 inch, one drawer, Queen Anne legs. Could have originally purchased as part of a set that included a mirror. Already own one and would like another. Please contact me at phrusnak@comcast.net Thanks!

From Andrea Sellers, 8/14/2007  12:43 AM

I have a EA Radius king poster bed, 2 night stands, dresser and armoire to sell. I'm open for offers. I live in South Lyon MI. Please contact me at freedom4u@myarbonne.com Thanks!

From Stuart From, 8/2/2007  2:04 PM

I'm looking for Country Colors bedroom furniture: Queen headboard, dressers, matching mirrors, large armoire. May also be interested in other pieces. Please contact me at spindoctorstu@aol.com. Thanks.

From Stuart From, 8/1/2007  5:56 PM

I'm looking for Ethan Allen Country Colors furniture; any piece, any color.

From joan hendry, 7/30/2007  12:28 PM

I have for sale a 2 piece Ethan Allen wall unit in antique pine in excellent condition. I live in Florida but can ship. Measures approx 79" high x 10" deep x 30" wide for a total wall unit of 60" wide.

From Sally, 7/26/2007  11:35 AM

I am looking for EA furniture in the New Impressions group .If you have any pieces available I would be interested .We live in Grand Blanc ,Mi .
Thanks!

From P. Haupt, 7/19/2007  2:03 PM

Email address/contact for above message is mphaupt@aol.com

Thanks!

From P. Haupt, 7/19/2007  2:01 PM

I am looking for a Server for the Country French Dining Room Pattern - in bisque color. (The smaller server that opens on the top, with 2 doors and 2 drawers.) This had been discontinued by Ethan Allen a few years ago, and looking to complete our D/R set. Please let me know if you can help! Thanks!

From Susan Zukauskas, 7/11/2007  11:51 AM

I AM LOOKING FOR IN THE AMERICAN DIMENIONS LINE IN A LIGHT MAPLE EITHER A CHINA CABINET, A BUFFET OR A CURIO. MUST BE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION THANKS. zukasd@comcast.net

From Dave, 7/10/2007  10:51 PM

Oops. We need the Ethan Allen American dimensions desk and hutch in natural maple.

From Dave, 7/10/2007  10:49 PM

We are looking for an Ethan Allen American Dimensions Computer desk and, if possible, the hutch that sits on it. We are in mid-Michigan. Contact us at dpowers@smpklaw.com

From Stuart From, 7/10/2007  8:59 PM

I am looking for a chest/dresser with matching mirror in the Country Colors line, preferably wheat color. Also, any living room pieces in the Country Colors line. Thanks, Stu.

From Teri Krause, 7/8/2007  11:58 AM

I have an Ethan Allen Entertainment "Radius" armoire in very good condition for sale. The height is 72 inches, the width is 44 inches, and the depth is 23. The dimensions for the TV section is 22 deep, 37 wide & 31 high. It is in very good condition and has really nice wood grain. It's the light color (blonde - but not too light) and is still very stylish & contemporary. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like me to send a photo or would like to make an offer. I am in North Florida on the east coast between Jacksonville & Daytona. Thanks, Teri

From Maria, 6/24/2007  12:03 AM

Looking for a Medallion china cabinet and/or curio cabinet. Please let me know if you have one available for sale. Contact me at cpamama@aol.com. Thanks so much!

From anne, 6/19/2007  8:22 PM

Does anyone know where I could find an Ethan Allen Medallion dresser in Biedermeir finish? I would like to buy one. Please contact me at wallworka@gmail.com. Thanks. Anne

From Stacey, 6/15/2007  12:14 PM

I have 4 EA ladderback chairs with arms and rush seats. They are painted black. Some of the chairs have some paint issues but otherwise they are very sturdy and in good condition. If you are interested email me at trillbee@msn.com

From Kristine, 6/11/2007  3:42 PM

I have a wide bedroom dresser, 6 drawer, and one nightstand, 2 drawer. Both are from the Ethan Allen Radius collection, 1997. They are in excellent condition-blond maple wood. I am in metro-Denver/Boulder area. If you are interested pls mail me at krisserrano@comcast.net

From George, 6/9/2007  7:44 PM

I have a large cabinet on 4 casters that I think is from the Radius collection around 1997. I also have the 3 panel glass and nickel divider, and a Radius sofa table. I recently moved and so had to replace the cabinet and divider. Email radius123@yahoo.com for pictures.

From Melinda, 6/9/2007  2:00 PM

Looking for Ethan Allen Country Colors coffee table, jelly cupboard in red. Please email if you have any for sale. Thanks!
Jazzberry34@yahoo.com

From Lisa, 6/7/2007  10:02 AM

My e-mail is scervin111@comcast.net.

From Lisa, 6/7/2007  10:00 AM

I have an EA three piece "Country Crossings" entertainment unit I need to sell ASAP as we are moving out of state and I can't bring with me. Anyone out there who needs a really pretty unit, it is a cinnamon tv stand with two hunter green bookcases. It is in really good shape. Please call me at 248-789-0890 and make me an offer. Thanks.

From joe, 6/2/2007  6:22 PM

I posted in May a notice about Georgian Court 18 century Mahogany dining suiyte and a 2nd notice about Medallion and Old Tavern pieces for sale-Why have the messages been removed???

From Charlie, 6/2/2007  11:29 AM

I have an EA Royal Charter Oak Dining set octagonal 44" table with 2 leaves, 8 chairs and china cabinet on sale on eBay. This is the full oak set, side chairs each weigh 20 lbs, not 15 lbs like the newer EA Royal Charter. Arm chairs are 25 lbs. Photos available on eBay or more if you email me: cpwajszc@aol.com

From Peggy, 5/31/2007  11:43 PM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Country Colors 4 drawer nightstand in Autumn Wheat. I am located in Albany NY area. Please e-mail pegcap1@juno.com

From Shannon, 5/31/2007  10:49 PM

Have any of you been to eth--len.com lately?

I am an Ethan Allen designer in Charlottesville, VA. We have lots of new items out--many maybe more similar than you think to some of the pieces you seek!

Give it a shot, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on my personal email: stoughse@yahoo.com.
I'd love to help any of you any way I can! (we may still be able to get some of the pieces you seek too!)
Thanks, Shannon

From Nikki, 5/26/2007  8:56 PM

I have a Radius coffee table, discontinued version, one drawer on one side, open on the other. Glass top, perfect condition, white mahogany w/brushed nickel tips on the legs. Reno, NV area. Must be close by to pick up. Can email photos.

From ray, 5/24/2007  1:44 PM

I have the Ethan Allen Radius collection dining room set with glass and maple sphere and spiral back nickel chairs, now I need 2 of the radius bar chairs to place in my new home.

From Seleh, 5/23/2007  11:53 PM

I have an Ethan Allen American Impressions Executive Desk for sale. The dimentions are 59L x 28w. I will be posting a pic on craigs list Brooklyn NY. You must be able to pic up.

From Vicki, 5/22/2007  9:46 PM

Yes, Katy. We are still looking to purchase the computer desk and hutch from the Ethan Allen American Dimensions collection. We would certainly be interested in the chair and any other office pieces as well. Please send photos and asking price to me at saucierfamily@earthlink.net

From Adam Golden, 5/21/2007  9:32 AM

Hi - I am selling the following Ethan Allen Country Colors items:

King Size Maple Bed (I think the color is wheat) - good condition
Matching 7 drawer dresser (dimensions - 32" h x 57 l x19 d)
Two matching night tables with maple top and light blue base - top of night tables need touch up/refinishing

I am located in Chatham NJ and these items must be picked up. Please email me agolden@majoroakconsulting.com if you are interested.

thanks

From Sherry, 5/20/2007  12:18 PM

Looking for the Townhouse collection of furniture. Coffee table, dining room set and bedroom set.
Thanks   

From Jan, 5/20/2007  2:20 AM

I am looking for two Ethan Allen Georgian Court corner china cabinets in good condition. dsmabarr@aol.com (515) 278-8300

From Wanda, 5/19/2007  5:13 PM

I have a dark cherry Madallion rectangle dining room table and 8 dining room chairs to match. The set is in good condition. Please email with inquiries.

From James Jensen, 5/18/2007  3:40 AM

Hi,

I am looking for an older Ethan Allen chair that had a Chicken/Rooster/Barnyard pattern.

Does anyone remember this???

Thanks,

jjensen@cocc.edu

From Stewie, 5/11/2007  5:33 PM

If you have adn are willing to sell any of the Ethan Ellis trellis outdoor furniture mentioned on my posting above, please email me at stew0809@ameritech.net

From Stewie, 5/11/2007  5:23 PM

I am searching for almost any pieces in the Ethan Allen trellis outdoor furniture collection EXCEPT the dining table and chairs, which I already have. Particulary interested in chaise lounges, small tables, loveseat, or padded (not dining) chairs.

From katy Wallace, 5/10/2007  1:49 PM

If you're still there Vicki, I have the Ethan Allen American Dimensions Maple computer desk with hutch. I can send you a picture if you want. It has a little wear. We also have the chair. Contact me on my email katy@vpointcap.com. We are located in Northern California.

From ctmarotta, 5/7/2007  11:39 AM

I am looking for two Ethan Allen - Georgian Court - dining room side chairs & Ethan Allen Chippendale sofa.
Please email me or call me at 978-546-5051.
Thank you,
Claire from Rockport, MA 01966         & nbsp;         & nbsp;        

Hi,
I am looking for two Ethan Allen [cherry,Georgian Court,
dining] side chairs. We purchased our dining room set early 1980.

We are considering selling Ethan Allen Host & Hostess Chairs which are traditionaly placed at the the head[s] of the dining table; hence, the phrase Host and Hostess chairs. We have used the chairs in our foyer, library,
and bedroom. We purchased these chairs 1972. I will post price very soon.

Thank you,
Claire, Bill, and our very, very old - small house in
Rockport, MA 978-546-5051.

From Jo Ann, 5/3/2007  4:56 PM

I am looking to purchase an Ethan Allen Country French TV cabinet, with pocket doors.
Thank you

From wendy, 5/2/2007  3:37 PM

Hi I'm looking for an ehtan allen swedish home china cabinet in linen. If you can help please email me at wlfweary@comcast.net. Thanks

From STEVE YESKO, 4/28/2007  10:44 AM

REPLY TO LETTI

COUNTRY COLOR CHAIRS LIKE NEW FOR SALE

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

From Stephen Yesko, 4/28/2007  10:34 AM

LOCATED IN ARMONK, NY
FOR SALE
COMPLETE COLLECTION FOR LIVING ROOM BY ETHAN ALLEN COUNTRY COLORS, LIKE NEW. NEVER EXPOSED TO SMOKE, PETS, OR CHILDREN.

COUCH
2 CHAIRS
SOFA TABLE
END TABLE
COFFEE TABLE
PICTURES AVAILABLE IF INTEREST SEND EMAIL TO STEVEYESKO@YAHOO.COM

From Mike Mayberry, 4/27/2007  12:08 AM

We have several Ethan Allen solid wood furniture pieces from the Country Crossings collection. We have two end tables, a coffee table, dining room table with leaf and six chairs.

Interested parties please write to mikemayberry@cox.net or call 405-285-2850.

Thank you. We are located in the Oklahoma City area.

Mike

From Elaine, 4/24/2007  10:44 PM

I'm looking for the Ethan Allen Radius Round Glass Dining Table with the maple sphere in the base. (I don't need the chairs.) I'm also interested in acquiring the Collector's Classics 13-9201 Demilune Sofa Table in the Satin Nickel finish. e_bennett@sbcglobal.net

From Barbara, 4/24/2007  7:00 AM

I LOOKING for COUNTRY CROSSINGS COFFEE TABLE, please email me if you have one to sell at bjm2552@aol.com

From Jeannie, 4/19/2007  9:28 PM

TO Patricia: If you still have the EA Royal Charter Entertainment Center on sale, please contact me. I am also still looking for a Royal Charter bench. jeannieii2000@yahoo.com

From JACKWALINE, 3/25/2007  12:21 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR 36 X 36 SQUARE CHERRY / BLACK COFFEE TABLE AMERICAN INPRESSIONS.KIND OF MISSION LOOK TOP IS CHERRY LEGS/SLATS ARE BLACK. GOOD TO EXCELLENT CONDITION. NJ/ PA AREA OR IF YOU WILL CONSIDER SHIPPING. THANK YOU 609.217.5225 OR EMAIL ME PICS AT JACKWALINE@AOL.COM

From Marianne, 3/24/2007  8:35 PM

I have 8 Cherry Finish Ethan Allen American Impressions Slated-backed, Castered Armchairs (Number 24-6420-A. Original price $379 each) that I'm looking to sell (either individually, in groups, or as a set). They go with the round American Impressions Table (Number 24-6424. It has a Frank Lloyd Wright style base to it) that I also have for sale. The table does not have leaves. The proceeds go to fund a non-profit theatre company in Dallas, TX that focuses on artist education and development! I can be reached at marianne@risktheinitiative.com

From dale, 3/19/2007  11:33 AM

1990's/eath--len/medallioncollection

From Lynne, 3/17/2007  5:18 PM

I have an Ethan Allen bedroom set for sale. Discontinued Circa 1776 Early American line. All solid maple in good condition and 10 years old. Queen bed w/ spindle head and foot boards, 2 nightstands (1 drawer with bottom shelf), 66" 9 drawer dresser with mirror. If interested, please e-mail lhninfl@yahoo.com. Currently located in Westchester County, NY.

From Ralp, 3/17/2007  10:50 AM

If you still have that EA bench I would like a picture of it. I am interested if it is the Royal Charter type.
I also need an ottoman.

From Beckie Mize, 3/12/2007  11:47 AM

Reply to Diane . . . I have Ethan Allen Dark Pine Wall/Entertainmet units (8 pieces) with white nobs on doors. All excellent condition - contact me at my email address: beckiemize@bigfoot.com   03/12/2007

From marie Litsch, 3/11/2007  8:01 PM

I am looking for two arm chairs, Ethan allen Heirloom duxenburg highback decorated(stenciled)in nutmeg finish . Numbers on the side chairs(14-6072-601 Nutmeg-DEC 4007/PLT/99)   may be similar to that of the matching arm chairs. I purchased the table and side chairs in 1971 but never got the arm chairs then and when I tried to get them they were discontinued.

From Samuel D Quinn, 3/10/2007  9:02 AM

I have a dining room ensemble that I believe to be Ethan Allen Circa 1776 collection. However I am not sure. It was purchased by my parents in the late 1950's I think from John M Smythe Co in Chicago IL.

However there is no trademark on it. Just #'s   It certainly is Ethan Allen quality. I have other pcs that I got from my mother and they are Heirloom and are marked with logo.

I want to sell the dining room items. They consist of a round/oblong drop leaf table and 5 wing back posted chairs with 1 Captains chair.

Also a beautiful buffet 3 doors/ 4 drawer lined in pacific cloth with matching 3 door paned hutch with spoon rack.   All in solid Maple and excellant conditon.

I'm just not sure as to IF it is Ethan Allen. My mother always called it her Ethan Allen. I'm 60 years old myself so this has always been around. It was a prized possession of my folks who later handed it down to Me.

Hopefully someone out there can advise me as to what it is. I have several digital photos i can send on request.
Thank you   Sam Quinn Port Byron IL

From Lori Hess, 3/7/2007  3:45 AM

Want to find Country Crossings buffet and hutch in cinnamon. Would pick up in Eastern U.S. or arrange shipping. Also table and chairs would be great. Thanks for any info.

From Laura Razz, 3/6/2007  11:59 AM

I am looking for 2-4 Ethan Allen Elements slatback side or end chairs. Send pictures if you have some to sell at mayerl@usa.redcross.org.

From Sue, 3/2/2007  11:59 PM

Hi. I am looking for an Ethan Allen Country Colors coffee table.

From Rubye Davie, 3/1/2007  7:41 PM

Seeking at least two (2) Ethan Allen Country French Ladderback Side Chairs. Discontinued manufactured items. Please contact me at 402.393.8431. Item numbers are 21 191549 SKU #26-6310A 236. Omaha, NE

From Irene, 2/24/2007  9:15 PM

Hi. I am looking for an Ethan Allen Radius round glass dining table. I already have the matching chairs.

From Eric, 2/10/2007  2:48 AM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Country Colors full size bed in the cinnamon color. Also would like the night stand, tall dresser and desk if available. I have the same in a twin bed that I can swap if needed. Located in Tacoma, Washington. Would also like the hutch for the custom room plan dresser 30" and dresser in nutmeg if you have.
THANKS
Please send info and pictures to....
groversmom@hotmail.com

From Vicki, 2/1/2007  7:12 PM

We are still looking for a natural maple computer desk and hutch from the American Dimensions collection by Ethan Allen. We will pay your fair asking price and will pick up or arrange for shipping. Is anyone out there willing to sell?

From Nina, 1/28/2007  8:00 PM

Looking for EA Old Tavern buffet/hutch (dark pine). I live in San Diego, CA. Reply at ngswartz@hotmail.com.

From michelle, 1/23/2007  9:58 AM

i am looking for ETHAN ALLEN American Impressions rectanglar TABLE LEAFS-cherry finish preferred,not mandatory.

From Ramona Krueger, 1/13/2007  1:02 PM

For Sale in Portland, Oregon: Country Colors (wheat/denim) Computer Desk with protective glass top, 2 door lower unit with 2 shelf upper unit, 3 drawer lower unit with 2 shelf upper unit, and bulletin board. Good condition, paid over $3200/asking $1800. e-mail at crimson9@comcast.net

From Alyce, 1/12/2007  5:47 PM

I'm looking for 2 ethan allen black combo thumb back chairs, Item # 14-6011. If anyone could help that would be great! e-mail at whayden13@yahoo.com

Thanks

Alyce

From bertha, 1/12/2007  12:32 AM

Looking for new country china cabinet in black???

From Suz, 1/1/2007  5:22 PM

Looking to sell the center unit of the American Impressions entertainment center, includes upper audio/speaker cabinet. Also have the left cabinet with upper audio/speaker cabinet. Color is cherry. Please email if interested in seeing photos. suzdelv@earthlink.net

From Lorna, 1/1/2007  3:59 PM

Looking for Medallion - 2 side fan-back or Arm dining chairs. Also, a Medallion server or buffet.
Located 1 hour north east of Toronto, Ontario.
lorna.garwood@bellnet.ca

From Richard D. Dumas, 12/29/2006  9:26 PM

I am looking for side dining chairs for Thomasville Fisher Park collection. The item number 21621-845. I need two of them but would consider buying a set of 4 or 6 if the price was right.

From paul, 12/29/2006  9:16 PM

LOOKING FOR COUNTRY COLORS DESK
IN SOUTH WEST FLORIDA OR WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE
PAUL@CDGNAPLES.COM

From paul, 12/29/2006  9:15 PM

LOOKING FOR COUNTRY COLORS DESK
PAUL@CDGNAPLES.COM

From Steve, 12/28/2006  5:34 PM

Need 2 leaves for Ethan Allen Royal Charter English Oak Dining Room Table. Please Contact me at steve@stonehollow.com

From Michael, 12/27/2006  6:56 PM

Hello,
12/27/06 I am looking for two Ethan Allen American Impressions Cherry dining side chairs to match my cherry/black dining table.

Thanks, Michael

From NANCY, 12/24/2006  6:56 PM

Looking for EA blue desk

From Keri Viegas, 12/12/2006  4:21 PM

I am looking for 4 dining room chairs from the Ethan Allen American Impressions collection.

Thanks.

From Ellen, 12/7/2006  10:21 AM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Country Colors dining Room hutch in cranberry or wheat. Must be in excellent condition. Contact me @ CSW0302@aol.com

From Ellen, 12/7/2006  10:19 AM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Country Colors Dining Room Hutch in Cranberry or Wheat. Must be in excellent condition.

From Gary Cohen, 12/1/2006  6:24 AM

It is December 1 , 2006. I am selling an Ethan Allen dining room set: English Collection, six chairs, china hutch as well as Wedgewood china to complete the set - 12 place setting plus other pieces.
Please get in touch with me ASAP as I am moving by January 4, 2007.

Take Care
Gary

From John McKay, 11/29/2006  4:05 PM

I am looking for two Ethan Allen ladderback side chairs or arm chairs with cane seat in light tan or white to purchase. Jmckay@mckaylawfirm.net

From Jeff, 11/22/2006  12:21 PM

I am selling my American Impressions Armoire. It is in excellent condition. I am the original owner. Email me at Sterneesh@aol.com. I am in San Diego, CA. I may be moving to Sarasota, FL soon so I could arrange delivery in between. Asking $1,000.

From Danielle, 11/13/2006  12:17 AM

I'm selling the Ethan Allen country colors coffee table, end table, and tv cabinet/hutch in wheat. dcp@wentworthplace.com

From Katie, 11/12/2006  8:01 AM

Looking for Ethan Allen American Impressions Dining table and chairs in the Autumn Cherry finish. Email at kbaliban@adelphia.net Thank you.

From Dave, 11/9/2006  10:17 AM

Address for above message. butkus238@aol.com

From Dave, 11/9/2006  10:08 AM

Looking for Ethan Allen country crossings night stand in cinnamon. Also looking for dining room table & chairs. Must be long w/8 chairs.

From Ryan, 11/8/2006  10:26 PM

I'm looking for Ethan Allen Country Crossing Dining Room pieces (cinnamon) - hutch (have the buffet) and serving table. Email - rstarkes@optonline.net

From Colin Davie, 11/7/2006  8:12 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen Country Colors bookcase (14-9446) in Autumn finish. Please e-mail at colinmdavie@aol.com.

From linh, 11/7/2006  12:14 PM

HELLO,

I'm looking for table leaves for a Ethan Allen Classic Manor 15-6013 Double Pedestal Table. Please email vietgrly@yahoo.com. Thank you!

From Lisa, 11/3/2006  3:56 PM

Seeking EA Elements dining table in fawn (light maple) finish; must be excellent condition. In Maryland. Please reply to lisab@scientist.com

From danielle, 11/2/2006  11:12 PM

Looking for EA Elements Sienna Finish Pieces - bedroom, living room, etc. Please contact me at dshort0518@hotmail.com. THANKS!!

From Lori, 11/2/2006  1:06 PM

Hi- I am looking for a couple of pieces from the Ethan Allen Country Colors line- the door chest (in wheat preferably, but could be with some black), and possibly a lingerie chest in wheat. If you have either of these items, please let me know if you are wiling to sell. You can contact me at ldermody@usamedia.tv Thanks!- Lori

From Kathy B, 10/29/2006  12:06 PM

Looking for a queen size Country Colors bed, preferably wheat, preferably poster, but would consider other colors and style as well. E-mail me at kkbarrett@raytheon.com or barr7425@verizon.net. Thanks!

From christina, 10/28/2006  12:40 PM

ACCENT PIECES!!!!   GLASS VASES, AMBER COLOR AND YELLOW COLOR. RECIEVED IN 2001 FROM ETHAN ALLEN NOW THEY ARE DICONTINUED AND ON THE ETHAN ALLEN FLOOR BUT LIMITED! THEY ARE PRICED $149.00 TO $399.00. I AM NOT SURE HOW TO SELL THESE AS I AM IN A DIFFERENT HOME THAT DOES NOT CARRY THIS LOOK NOW. ANY IDEAS, I WILL PART WITH THESE FOR 60% OFF BUT NOT LESS AS THESE ARE VERY HIGH QUALITY PIECES. PLEASE HELP

From josephine, 10/28/2006  12:36 PM

Linda-interested in Medallion collection! photos please!
josephine

From Nathan, 10/24/2006  8:27 PM

For Sale...Ethan Allen Country Colors desk (blue/wheat), plant stand (blue/wheat) and chair (wheat) Brand New Condition, Never Used. Entire Set...$690.00
Also available, some EA Country Colors Bookcases...willing to entertain offers. Excellent Condition - Photos available. Located in North Carolina. Contact ym387@stern.nyu.edu.

From Nathan, 10/24/2006  8:07 PM

Ethan Allen Country Colors desk (blue/wheat), plant stand (blue/wheat) and chair (wheat) Brand New Condition Never Used For Sale...$690.00

From Linda, 10/20/2006  12:36 PM

I have an Ethan Allen Dining Room Set - Medallion Collection
Round table 2 leaves, 4 chairs, china closet, 1/2 circle side table. Excellent condition. If interested will send pics. Located in NY

From Cindy, 10/19/2006  10:03 AM

I am looking to buy a bed from the Ethan Allen Country Colors Collection....to match the other one I have. The style is 14-5680 214..I would guess it is a wheat color. If anyone has oe...please let me know---I am in NJ

From Donna, 10/18/2006  1:57 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen Country Colors bookcase (or top and bottom base) in the Wheat finish (214). Please contact me at bigdog@patmedia.net if you have these items.

From Deb, 10/17/2006  9:11 AM

I am looking for 2 Ethen Allen end tables to match a coffee table that my mother purchased in the 1960's. The table has the stamp "Solid Maple/Birch Early Americal Ethen Allen #10-8580468130" on the bottom of the table. Please email me at dhicks7279@msn.com if you have this item or know where I can locate it. Send pics if possible

From Nancy, 10/11/2006  10:09 AM

Ethan Allen Old Tavern 62 inch Hutch in O'Fallon, Il 20 miles East of St Louis, MO. wer14kau@charter.net

From kt, 10/8/2006  2:07 AM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen American Impressions wall clock (with free swinging pendulum)...k_capito@yahoo.com

From Ema, 10/6/2006  10:41 PM

I'm looking for Ethan Allen Country colors wheat bedroom furniture. Specifically, any of the dressers.

From RALPH, 9/30/2006  11:04 AM

I HAVE A 5'ETHAN ALLEN BENCH BEAUTIFUL COND.WANTING TO SELL,WILL STAIN TO SUIT.THE NUMBERS ON THE BOTTOM ARE 12-6025 & 18-0981,UNKNOWN WHAT THEY OR FOR,ENGRAVED ETHAN ALLEN.

From Julie, 9/29/2006  4:29 PM

Reply to "Hybrid" posting of 9/14/06 for 2 Ethan Allen "Giselle" chairs. I may be interested. Are you able to email photos?

From RALP, 9/27/2006  5:38 PM

I HAVE A 5'ETHAN ALLEN BENCH,GOOD COND.SOLID.IT WAS IN BAD LOOKING COND.WHEN I GOT THIS.BUT AM IN THE PROCESS OF STRIPING.WISH TO SELL AND DON'T KNOW WHAT COLOR TO STAIN IT AT THIS TIME.

From Vicki, 9/17/2006  10:07 AM

We are looking to buy a natural maple computer desk and hutch from the Ethan Allen American Dimensions collection. We have been searching for a very long time! Is anyone out there willing to sell??

From Hybrid, 9/14/2006  7:10 PM

Hello, i have 3 items for sale, 2 basically brand new Ethan Allen chairs, (Giselle Chair, 137113) Gold fabric, nobody ever sat on them they are less then a year old and i just had them sitting in my guest room, 29x29x39, and i also have an ottoman, looks very similar to Filmore Ottoman hardly used in excellent condition, comes with roller wheels and also a solid stand. Tan leather color. E-mail for info, i'm willing to ship.

From Ginny, 9/13/2006  10:30 PM

I am looking for bookcase/wall units--the old maple
fruitwood finish--from the 1960's through the 1970's

From Kathy, 9/13/2006  9:38 PM

I am looking for a Country Colors desk in wheat or blue finish. I am in NJ. thanks.

From Jean, 9/12/2006  8:10 PM

i need to find an EA maple drop leaf table that seats 4-6. My mother bought one in the 70s or 80s and now wishes she still had it. Thanks!

From Crystal, 9/8/2006  12:00 AM

I am looking for a dresser and night stand in Ethan Allens Country Colors collection.

From Monica Ventura, 9/4/2006  3:12 PM

I am looking for additional chairs for the Ethan Allen Radius Collection breakfast nook set that came out circa 1994. The chairs have been on TV several times, the brushed nickel-finish ones with the open spiral on the chairback. Please contact me if anyone has these chairs!!! mqdurie@cox.net, in San Diego area.

From Robin, 9/2/2006  7:37 PM

I am looking for American Dimensions pieces. Top on my list is the rectangle dining room table and china cabinet. But interested in looking at any pieces you may have to sell.

From Donny, 8/31/2006  12:47 AM

I have an Ethan Allen maple deks with matching bookcases for sale. I have pics if interested.

Donny 570-956-8935

From Leti, 8/30/2006  11:13 PM

I am looking for Country Colors chairs in any color (cranberry, blue, wheat, etc.)

Leti in Tucson (520) 250-5366 markandleti@hotmail.com

From Leti, 8/30/2006  11:09 PM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Country Colors Chairs, any color.

Leti in Tucson

From Linda, 8/27/2006  2:28 PM

For Ronald Grillo - email pictures & price to ltanghe@rochester.rr.com

From Linda Tanghe, 8/27/2006  2:25 PM

I would love to see a picture of the dark pine chairs - I have 4 ethan allen ladderback chairs and want 4 more . . .

From marilyn, 8/21/2006  10:39 PM

I am looking for a wheat armoire and bookcase from the Ethan Allen Country Colors collection. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. mbr1@optonline.net

From Diane, 8/16/2006  7:19 AM

Reply to LISA (6/20/06) - I have the country french dining table and 4 chairs in fruitwood finish. talulamae_2000@yahoo.com

From michael, 8/14/2006  5:06 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen medallion desk. The model has been discontinued and if anyone is looking to sell please contact me. Thanks, Mike

From Ronald Grillo, 8/7/2006  2:58 PM

I have 4 dark pine ladderback dining chairs.
if anyone is interested I in New Jesery.
Please let me know.

From elle parkhill, 8/6/2006  10:45 AM

Hi I have an Ethan Allen Radius collection Entertainment Armoire for sale.    Email for photos. We are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Email eparkhill@comcast.net Thanks!

From Samira, 8/5/2006  1:53 AM

Email for Post above: samira@jazzreview.com

From Samira, 8/5/2006  1:51 AM

We have an American Impressions dining room table (Cherry / Black) with four black chairs. Excellent condition in the Milwaukee, WI area.

We also have an American Impressions side coffee table (Cherry / Black). All in excellent condition.

From Susie, 8/4/2006  3:14 PM

I have a beautiful Radius two piece lighted china cabinet for sale (lighter wood finish with lots of glass) Great condition - just no room for it in our new home. I'm in the San Francisco bay area. Email me at bstous@aol.com for photos, more information if you're interested.

From Virginia, 8/3/2006  2:23 AM

I recently moved and no longer need the EA elements collection armoire in the light maple (fawn finish). Please contact me if you are interested in buying this piece or know someone who is. Thank you, Virginia

vinvirval@yahoo.com

From Virginia, 8/3/2006  2:02 AM

I recently moved and no longer have use for the EA Elements collection bedroom armoire. Please contact me if you are looking to buy or know someone who.

vinvirval@yahoo.com

From Anne, 7/27/2006  9:52 PM

I am looking for Royal Charter pieces. I need the open hutch, not the china cabinet. I would appreciate any help that you could give me. Thank you, Anne

From Nicole, 7/22/2006  12:09 PM

Looking for 2-4 EA Elements collection slatback dining chairs in the fawn(light maple) finish. As well as, ONE leaf for an Elements rectangular drop leaf dining table in the same finish. Please contact me if you are looking to sell, or know of someone who is.

nicole_rattray@sbcglobal.net

From Ginny, 7/5/2006  9:17 PM

I am moving and would like to sell the following Ethan Allen pieces that will not fit into my new place: Country Crossings hutch and buffet, all cinnamon; Country Crossings 3-piece entertainment center (the audio/video cabinet and left and right units) in cinnamon; six Country Crossings Windsor Dining Room Armchairs in cinnamon; and a lovely Ethan Allen cream-colored sofa (style was called Oxford). All furniture pieces are in like-new condition. The sofa is about 5 years old, but I am a single non-smoker, so it's in very good condition. I too would like to avoid e-Bay if possible. Contact me at vmaciel@cebridge.net if interested. I live in Arkansas, moving to California.

From Nancy, 7/4/2006  2:23 PM

Hi I have a hutch /china cabinet EA antique ( dark ) pine for sale. 50 " wide, very good condition. Number 12-6086. Original owner, from nonsmoking house, no pets.   Great storage! COntact me at gazdziak@gmail.com if interested.

From Ray, 7/2/2006  1:54 AM

looking to replace ethan allen items lost during hurricane katrina. need american impressions pieces for living room, bedroom, and dining room. color needs to be autumn cherry. all furniture must be in excellent condition. currently in florida. please contact rcoddman@aol.com with photos. thank you!

From Patricia, 7/1/2006  4:18 AM

I have Ethan Allen Royal Charter Oak TV entertainment cabinet in 220 finish for sale; Also interested in other pieces in same style

From Sherry, 6/28/2006  5:36 PM

I am looking for the king size all metal bed in the
Collectors Classic collection. This bed I believe
is referred to as the Radius bed in a brushed nickel
finish. I have the queen size and would be interested
in selling it and would like the King. Thanks very
much!!!

From Lisa, 6/20/2006  2:05 PM

I'm looking for EA "Country French" dining room/living room pieces--fruitwood finish. Please email me if you can help.
Thank you!!

From mo, 6/19/2006  9:06 PM

My brother and I have recently inherited an EA solid cherry bedroom w/large chest, triple bureau w/mirror, night tables, dbl bed, lingerie chest; diningroom oval table, 6 chairs, console, buffet and china cabinet. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding where I could get the value of this furniture?

From Brenda, 6/17/2006  1:07 PM

I have a beautiful Maple Dry Sink I would like to sell. It is in very good shape, it just needs a home. Please let me know if interested!

From Mrs Fields, 6/16/2006  3:33 PM

I am looking to sell the following Ehtan Allen pieces:
2 Country Colors oval dining chairs in cranberry, a black iron coffee table w/glass top, a medallion mirror. Located in Charlotte, NC. nfields411@yahoo.com

From DANIELLE, 6/16/2006  2:49 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR A ETHAN ALLEN COUNTRY CROSSINGS NIGHTSTAND CABINET IN A CINNAMON FINISH TO FINISH MY BEDROOM SET.

From Diane, 6/13/2006  7:42 PM

Looking for recently discontinued Swedish Home High Dresser in Linen.

From Guy, 6/12/2006  1:28 AM

E-mail for 18th century china hutch is lohman@almaden.ibm.com.

From Guy, 6/12/2006  1:26 AM

I am looking to sell our Ethan Allen 18th century mahogany china hutch. Eight years old and in pristine condition. E-mail me and I will send a picture.

From Katie, 6/11/2006  2:53 PM

Selling Ethan Allen American Impressions cherry shaker-style furniture: dining room table, leaves, pads, chairs, china cabinet sideboard/hutch. Have matching queen bed if interested. In metro Atlanta. Contact me at skatiero@gmail.com :) Katie

From Helen, 6/8/2006  11:58 PM

email for maple dining table and coffee table hlnpckAcox.net

From Helen, 6/8/2006  11:54 PM

For sale: solid maple drop leaf round dining table with one leaf (making the extended table oval). Also, an Ethan Allen solid maple drop leaf coffee table.

From Danette, 6/8/2006  9:31 PM

Selling Ethan Allen Americal Impressions Rectangular dining table with two leaves, four chairs, and matching curio cabinet. Set comes with table pads and storage bags for the leaves. Barely used - near mint condition. scrappinnet@msn.com

From DIANE, 6/5/2006  8:10 PM

I OWN ALL DARK PINE ETHAN ALLEN FURNITURE.
AM INTERESTED IN PURCHASING WALL UNIT IN THE DARK PINE FINISH, OR ENTERTAIN UNITS.......
WITH THE LITTLE WHITE NOBS IN THE DOORS.
PLEASE CONTACT ME.
DIANE

From Kim, 5/21/2006  6:53 AM

I am looking for a Circa 1776 nightstand. Please e-mail me directly at kistkay@cox.net

From Linda Valenza, 5/17/2006  9:13 PM

I am looking for the Ethan Allen Avenue collection. I want the light color armoire. I think the color is amber. I have several pieces and I would love to complete the set. Please contact me at lValenza@pkwy.k12.mo.us

From robyn, 5/15/2006  8:58 AM

I am looking to sell my Ethan Allan Medallian Dining Room set (Bedemiere cherry). Table, 2 leaves, table pads, 6 chairs, 2 host chairs, china closet, grandfather clock, demi-lune table and end table. pristine condition - email for details. rdesposito@aol.com

From monica d, 5/8/2006  11:08 PM

I have the Ethan Allen 18th Century Mahogany tall dresser. It's a beautiful piece and in pristine condition. Finish 254. Email me at monica_dnc@yahoo.com and I can email a pic.

From Arineh, 5/7/2006  11:38 PM

I have a classic cherry ethan allen dining room set, in mint condition. It includes the dining table, with chairs, the china cabinet, the server, and a coffee table. If you are interested in purchasing these items, please contact me at arineh1@aol.com

From Jana Gunn, 4/25/2006  3:21 PM

I am looking to match what I believe to be an Ethan Allen Georgian Court corner china cabinet.

From Cherie, 3/29/2006  9:43 PM

I'm looking for the Country Colors 4-drawer night stand, Lingerie Chest, vanity with mirror and king sized 4-poster all in Autumn Maple. Thanks!

From Lynn, 3/14/2006  10:44 PM

I am looking for the China Cabinet w/Sliding Doors #336408. I am open on the finish. lapeck2000@yahoo.com

From Turtle Antiques, 3/13/2006  3:15 PM

Hello...Great site!! I have a Royal Charter Oak slant drop-front secretary with leaded glass curio top in the #220 finish. Great condition. willsell@chibardun.net

From Turtle Antiques, 3/13/2006  3:10 PM

Hello....Great site!! I have a Ethan Allen charter Oak slant front desk with the leaded glass curio top in the #220 finish....Great condition!!

From jill, 3/11/2006  7:55 AM

I am willing to pay $200 plus shipping for ONE leaf for the rectangle radius dining table in the light color. If you have this table and do not use both leaves, please sell me one!!! Thanks! happypregnancy@gmail.com

From JB, 3/6/2006  11:16 AM

Two (2) Ethan Allen Radius collection audio cabinets (blone finish) in mint condition available in south Florida. Email inquiry to cbonrye@stis.net

From Shontelle, 2/22/2006  11:19 AM

I'm looking for the discontinued Country Crossings Bedroom Double Dresser in all Cinnamon finish, with or without the matching mirror. I'm near Denver. smhegge@msn.com

From Lani, 2/20/2006  8:58 AM

I am in desperate need of the lingerie chest that belongs to the discontinued Medallion Collection with the Biedermeier finish (cherry).

From jill, 2/18/2006  9:47 PM

FOR SALE: Radius 46 inch dining table. It does NOT come with the leaf. It is 46 inches round without the leaf. It does NOT come with any chairs. The top needs refinishing, it's had a hard (but fun) life! Please email happypregnancy@gmail.com Thanks!

From jill, 2/18/2006  9:43 PM

I am looking for the Radius serving table (like a snack table so you can eat at the couch) I need 1 leaf to the rectangle Radius dining table. I'm also looking for the Radius Round Wood Mirror. And last, the Radius Wood Curio China Cabinet. Thanks! happypregnancy@gmail.com

From Linda Feeley, 2/18/2006  8:04 AM

Hi I am looking for an Ethan Allen Dark Pine dresser in good condition - email me at lnfee2@aol.com

Thanks
Linda

From ron, 2/6/2006  9:56 AM

last post was wrong, it is American Impressions

From Ron, 2/6/2006  9:54 AM

I have an Ethan Allen diningroom set that is in mint condition. Has not been used for 3 years, and before that it was mainly for decorative purposes. It is American Traditions cherry with 4 chairs. Please email me with questions @rdcarson@otnow.com

From Simmons, 2/3/2006  11:05 PM

I have Ethan Allen dark antiqued pine dining table and chairs to sell from 12-xxxx series (I believe). The dining table is an oval trestle with two leafs. There are two arm chairs and four side chairs. It was discontinued in the early 80's and was referred to as "old tavern" finish. Thanks vcsimmons@comcast.net

From kathy Gautreaux, 1/23/2006  10:24 PM

Please email me with pics of your country pieces. If you also have farmhouse tables I am interested. I also am looking for British Classic bedroom pieces all from Ethan Allen. My email address is kathygautreaux@yahoo.com. Thank you

From Vicky, 1/23/2006  7:32 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen Country Colors double dresser and fan mirror in the wheat finish. Please contact me at vshackman@qwest.net.

From David, 1/23/2006  10:12 AM

I am looking for the audio/book cases for either side of the Country Crossing entertainment center 179706 and 179707 in color 227 (cinnamom). Please contact me at davidt47@aol.com

From Stephen, 1/17/2006  10:57 AM

I have the following pieces of Ethan Allen Country Colors available:
Queen Size Poster Bed with optional canopy in cranberry, two night stands with drawer and shelf below in cranberry with wheat top, Armoire in wheat, Queen size arch panel bed with footboard in wheat, double dresser in blue with wheat top, lattice style mirror in blue. I also have a Farmhouse bench in the whitewash finish.

From ellen parkhill, 12/16/2005  12:02 AM

Hi - I'm in HOuston and am interested in your Radius pieces. Is it the taller or the shorter entertainment center?. I can be emailed at marytfranklin@hotmail.com THANKS

From ellen Parkhill, 12/11/2005  8:11 PM

I have an Ethan Allen Radius collection entertainment center. We've used it in our family room then moved it to our bedroom. Very versitle piece. Very Good Condition. In the Dallas area. email at eparkhill@comcast.net

From Peggy Donaldson, 12/11/2005  12:31 PM

I am looking for a bench that went with the Ethan Allen farmhouse pine collection. Would prefer it in the whitewashed finish....

From Mary, 12/5/2005  11:12 PM

I am looking for radius curio cabinet - on wheels. mdrake@unmc.edu

From Lisa, 11/26/2005  5:23 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen Farmhouse Pine table and/or ladderback chairs in Antique White with Weathered Pine (Table 23-6024) (Chairs 23-6000). Please email me at lisapkern@yahoo.com

From Tom, 11/11/2005  11:23 AM

We have EA maple china cabinet, oval table w/4 captain's chairs and leaves, dry sink, and additonal maple base and hutch. From early 60s. How do we determine value? tgator@mac.com

From Linda Engebretson, 11/9/2005  4:51 AM

I have 2 radius counter-height bar stools (with the metal spiral-backs) for sale. E-mail to cruiseprin@aol.com. I live near Seattle.

From ed, 11/8/2005  12:22 PM

I am looking for a king size bed from the Country Crossings collection (Cinnamon). ed_d_redmond@yahoo.com

From Cindy, 11/6/2005  8:29 PM

I am trying to find a Radius bedroom dresser, to match my new husband's set. Either a single or double would be great, in the light, blonde wood. Please email me at clee@mcgrew.net

From Diana, 11/2/2005  1:25 PM

I have a Radius dining table and 4 Radius metal swirl back chairs in excellent condition for sell. Although it wasn't needed, the chairs were reupholstered a year ago when I redecorated. I can send pics. I live in the New York City area. Please contact me at dinapier@aol.com if interested.

From Kim, 11/1/2005  1:07 PM

I have several piece from the country colors collection that I am thinking about selling. I have the video cabinet in cranberry, with 2 bookshelves in wheat. I have the coffee table (with the drawer) and 2 lattice end tables in denim/wheat. I also have the tall/thin display shelf? (looks like a long trapazoid) with glass shelves in forest green. I am in Annapolis, Maryland. If interested in any or all please e-mail me at hot_sailor_chick@yahoo.com. Thank You.

From Kris Ellens, 10/31/2005  3:50 PM

I have an Ethan Allen dry sink that I would be willing to sell. It is maple, and in good condition. It has a small plate rack on it and compartments in the top drawer for silverware, etc.

From Kris, 10/24/2005  4:13 PM

I have an Ethan Allen dry sink that I would be willing to sell. It is maple, and in good condition. It has a small plate rack on it and compartments in the top drowaer for silverware, etc.

From Kathy B, 10/23/2005  12:38 PM

Looking for an Ethan Allen Country Colors queen bed. Poster bed preferred. E-mail me at barr7425@verizon.net

From RUTH, 10/20/2005  10:13 PM

MINT CONDITION Ethan Allen Queen Anne Classic Manor Oblong Cherry Table extends to 102x40 with 2 leaves, with 6 Straight Back Chairs and 2 Captain's Chairs. E-Mail me at pgarrity@satx.rr.com

From Debbie, 10/18/2005  12:35 PM

I have an EA Elements 3 pc. maple entertainment center to sell. MINT condition. Current EA styles! dland@wi.rr.com

From Mark, 10/16/2005  1:20 AM

Im looking for Country Colors Trestle Table or the Oval Dining table. Chairs also. Please email me at markfredrick@gmail.com.

From michelle k., 10/13/2005  2:52 PM

i am looking for country colors bedroom furniture with king sized bed. i am located near NYC. please email me at michkearns@yahoo.com if you have any to sell. thanks!

From Julia, 10/13/2005  9:56 AM

I am looking to sell Ethan Allen Country Colors Computer Workstation 48"w x 24"d x 30h" in wheat with Country Colors Swivel Desk Chair. Located approx. 1hr. north of NYC. msbundles@suscom.net

From Stephen, 10/13/2005  9:56 AM

I have one in Wheat that I am willing to sell. Hollyfox403@aol.com

From Liz F., 10/12/2005  11:16 AM

I have this listed above:
I am looking to sell my Queen size Ethan Allen Country French antique white bed. No marks or scratches, like new. 7 years old. Located in southern Utah. Please email me at ntrader@yahoo.com

Oops, wrong email. It is ntrader2003@yahoo.com. Thanks

From nanci, 10/11/2005  1:11 PM

For sale: Country Colors entertainment unit with pocket doors and two matching audio cabinets in wheat. Excellent condition. Also for sale: Country Colors two-door chair side table in wheat and Country Colors round "cricket" table in wheat and cranberry. Located on Long Island, NY. nanci.rice@stonybrook.edu

From nanci, 10/11/2005  1:07 PM

Looking for Country Colors lattice coffee table in wheat and lattice sofa table in wheat. Also, looking for Country Colors round side table (25"apprx.) in wheat. nanci.rice@stonybrook.edu

From nanci, 10/11/2005  1:02 PM

For sale: Country Colors entertainment unit with pocket doors and two matching audio cabinets in wheat. Excellent condition. Also for sale: Country Colors two-door chair side table in wheat and Country Colors round "cricket" table in wheat and cranberry. Located on Long Island, NY.

From Marvin, 10/8/2005  3:56 AM

For sale: Immaculate dining table, rectangular, 2 extension leaves, Ethan Allen, natural maple top, light spruce legs, from American Dimensions collection. Can combine with many other EA maple collections (e.g. Radius, Country Crossings, American Traditions, American Impressions, New Impressions, EA Elements). Located in the Pacific Northwest. sheeshmarvin@yahoo.com

From Denise DeJonge, 10/7/2005  3:22 PM

I have a set of 2 end tables that the lid opens up. The underneath says 11-8205 21 0375 R-5. Any idea what the name of these tables are? These are in great condition, except for a few knicks where my Mom (in her old age) banged them with the vacuum. Denise_DeJonge@hotmail.com

From sharon, 10/6/2005  10:36 PM

I am eager to find a buffet, and two slat-back armchair dining-room chairs in the recently-discontinued "American Impressions," in "Autumn Cherry." Judging from the other postings, the company shouldn't have discontinued this beautiful pattern! Please email me directly with any possibilities: sbeckhard@aol.com. Thanks!

From kathryn, 10/6/2005  4:07 PM

hi, i'd like to find any living room pieces as well as a desk/hutch in Country Colors, nearly any color combo will work. Seattle area. please email kathrynpizzo@msn.com

From Josh, 10/6/2005  11:41 AM

How do I find out what collection my Ethan Allen hutch is from? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Josh jdgood01@hotmail.com

From Beth, 10/5/2005  8:57 PM

I am looking for Country Colors (bedroom pieces) in wheat. Hoping to find a nightstand and double dresser. Please email me if you know of where I could locate these pieces. bethnc74@yahoo.com

From Brian, 10/4/2005  11:08 PM

Central Connecticut - American Traditions Maple Desk for sale. Seven drawers (2 for hanging files) with book shelves in front. Excellent condition! Included is a custom cut glass top that I had made to protect the desk surface. Please contact me for details. Pictures available upon request. bmendoza@snet.net

From Brian, 10/4/2005  11:06 PM

Central Connecticut - American Traditions Maple Desk for sale. Seven drawers (2 for hanging files) with book shelves in front. Excellent condition! Included is a custom cut glass top that I had made to protect the desk surface. Please contact me for details. Pictures available upon request.

From Michelle, 10/4/2005  3:08 PM

Hoping to find Country Colors 7 drawer dresser in Wheat - please help!!!! michelle.frank2@comcast.net

From colleen, 10/4/2005  9:16 AM

I am looking for additional pieces for my Royal Charter/Canterbury Oak wall units from Ethan Allen. The originals were purchased in 1987 and the stain match would be #228. Thanks. cacn@chartermi.net

From Valerie, 10/4/2005  7:33 AM

I am looking for two Ethan Allen Royal Charter dining room side chairs (16-6011) and the Royal Charter Drop-leaf server (16-6005)in good condition. Email...terryandassociates@juno.com

From thomas, 10/3/2005  9:32 PM

Ethan Allen Radius King bed frame blonde 222. If you have one let me know.Might help if I left and email address... tsurovetz@hotmail.com

From thomas, 10/3/2005  9:23 PM

I am looking for a king size bed frame from the ethan allen radius collection, blonde 222. If any on has one for sale or knows where I can find one in excellent shape, please let me know. Thank you. tsurovetz@hotmail.com

From Nancy, 10/3/2005  2:37 PM

Hello, Am looking for a Country Crossings large dresser two toned..dark wood on top. If anybody has, plese let me know! Thanks so much! NLScarlett@aol.com

From Michelle, 10/3/2005  2:27 PM

I'm desperately trying to locate a 7-drawer dresser from the Country Colors collection in Wheat. Any help would be most appreciated!

From Darlene, 10/3/2005  11:16 AM

I am moving from a very big house to a very small house. I have several pieces of the Country Crossings collection which I would like to sell. One is the COMPLETE entertainment center (eight pieces) in MINT condition. I have the coffee table with glass top and drawers as well as 2 chairside chests. I also have a beautiful Harden solid cherry dining rooom set with 6 chairs and the corner hutch (discontinued) which is absolutely gorgeous. I would rather avoid e-bay. Thanks for the help! movingnh@hotmail.com

From Malvin Brown, 9/29/2005  9:57 PM

High my Ethan & Allen friends, I just saw an antque Ethan & Allen Tri-Corner Drop Leaf Side Table on Ebay that is in pretty good condition. I saw one go for $80,000 dollars at a antique Furniture auction four years ago. If any one is interested the bidding is low right now. I am bidding on another Ethan & Allen piece. But I had to tell someone about this steal!

From mike, 9/29/2005  5:06 PM

if someone knows where i can find a cherry georogian court night stand you can e-mail me at fete1@aol.com   i had a friend that past away and the family gave me the bed and one night stand. thanks alot

From mike, 9/29/2005  5:01 PM

i'm looking for a georogian court night stand   cherry wood

From Carolyn Wallace, 9/27/2005  11:00 PM

I am looking for Heirloom nutmeg custom Room Plan 40" vanity table. Would also consider the 30" vanity. c28pawsathome@cox.net

From Guest, 9/27/2005  8:03 PM

Please enter your e/m address so I may send dimensions of the e/a corner hutch/desk Jimbo Nicholson

From Liz, 9/25/2005  11:46 PM

Looking for queen-size bed. EITHER Georgian Court pediment poster bed (56" or 62" high posts) OR Country French wheatback bed. THANKS! ead@joink.com

From Glenda Phillips, 9/25/2005  11:36 AM

If you have Georgian Court Queen headboard finish 225 for sale please e-mail me at glenda.phillips@sbcglobal.net

From Glenda Phillips, 9/25/2005  11:33 AM

I would like to purchase Queen Ethan Allen Headboard, Georgian Court collection. I have all other pieces Thanks. glenda.phillips@sbcglobal.net

From Cheri Milner, 9/23/2005  9:57 PM

I am looking for Trellis Dining Chairs in a bronze finish from the Ethan Allen outdoor collection. I am looking for 4 but am interested in any quantity. Thanks. milner@eagleca

From Marion Mongiello, 9/21/2005  3:38 PM

I am looking for a dark pine ( the very dark stain) dining table. My husband dropped the top while moving it and I am trying to match the dry sink and hutch. The one I had was a trestle, but I do not have to have the same thing.

From KATHY, 9/19/2005  8:22 PM

I received a queen Ethan Allen Georgian Court bedroom set from my mother in the dark cherry finish. I really need one more dresser: either the lingerie chest, the chest on chest or the highboy. I would prefer the lingerie chest as far as fit for the space. Anyone have one who would like to sell? Thanks. kathy@advancedmachining.com

From Alice, 9/19/2005  8:45 AM

Connecticut-resident is selling discontinued Ethan Allen Medallion desk. Biedermeier Finish (Cherry); Black legs. One file drawer on left, center drawer, 2 side drawers on right. Very good condition. alicemt@aol.com

From Jon Dubin, 9/18/2005  9:40 AM

I am looking for a specific discontinued Ethan Allen Dining Room set that attracted me at a time when I was not in a position to purchase it. It is from the 92nd edition of ìEthan Allen The Treasury of American Home Interiorsî catalogue, page 251. The collection is entitled ìOld World Treasuresî, 29-6009, 6007, 6003, 6001 and 6001A. Mostly interested in the rectangular table, Ladderback side chairs and armchairs, and possibly the china cabinet and buffet. If you can not locate it, can you give me some leads to continue my search?   Dr. Jon Dubin   jdubin1@comcast.net

From CAROL, 9/17/2005  9:28 AM

LOOKING FOR DARK PINE HIGH BACK CANE ETHAN ALLAN DINNING ROOM CHAIRS - CARMOM9719@AOL.COM

From sue, 9/16/2005  7:18 PM

To Jimbo Nicholson, Thanks for your post. Could you tell me the width and height of each piece? Is the desk and hutch two separate pieces? How much are you asking and how soon are you moving.... Thanks much,ÊÊÊÊsue

From jimbo nicholson, 9/16/2005  3:55 PM

to sue that is looking for the library cabinet in wheat. I have a beautiful corner desk w/1 drawer, and curved library hutch above it that has 2 removable shelves and 1 statinary shelf.Also have e/a chair to match. I'M IN Atlanta-moving need to sell asap. jimbo nicholson@yahoo

From Lisa, 9/12/2005  1:32 PM

Antique Pine Collection- I have the trestle table but was not given the rest of the set. If anyone has these items and is interested in selling or knows where I might find these please let me know. Thanks!

From Yves Chartrand, 9/11/2005  3:29 PM

I have EA by Baumritter Buffet & hutch for sale. Please email me for pictures. Not sure of stype or actual colour finish. It's maple wood in a mid-ton honey finish. ychartrand@shaw.ca

From Charles Morris, 9/11/2005  11:13 AM

Looking for EA dark pine in the 12-xxxx seires finish. chest on chest, wash stand night tables, 40" server, 10 gun cabinet, bow back chairs, any stile mirrors in old tavern finish, tub chairs, other peices. Regards Charles Morris

From Betty De Sandre, 9/8/2005  7:45 PM

I wish to locate a buffet and tea cart from the Canterbury Oak collection in a Golden Oak finish. Shortly after I purchased several pieces of dining room furniture, the Canterbury Oak collection was discontinued.   desandreb1@aol.com

From Carol Hubbard, 9/7/2005  3:58 PM

I'm looking for Ethan Allen Country Crossings End table with shelf (#17-8413) (Cinnamon Only) or any Country Crossings Bookshelfs (in cinnamon only)...Please contact me ( carolluvspatrick@joimail.com )

From Lisa, 9/6/2005  2:19 PM

Hi Looking to sell Ethan Allen Baumritter table with two leaves, 6 chairs, hutch and server. Located in Wayne, NJ. all7tease@aol.comÊÊÊÊÊÊ

From lisa, 9/6/2005  1:34 PM

I have an Ethan Allen by Baumritter made in Vermont Dining Room Set I am looking to sell - Wayne, NJ. Table with two leaves, 6 chairs, hutch and server. all7tease@aol.com

From Dan Lopez, 9/5/2005  10:29 PM

You can try this.   www.EthanAllenOwners.com is a new website dedicated to preowned Ethan Allen furniture. You can post your wanted pieces and your preowened items for sale there. It has Classifieds,News, and Repair for Ethan Allen Owners only."

From arthur, 9/5/2005  1:30 AM

I am looking to buy bedroom pieces in the Ethan Allan RADIUS collection. Please e-mail me at arthurkeller@yahoo.com if you have any info.

From Karen Carmickle, 9/4/2005  5:29 PM

I have an Ethan Allen sofa, maple finish, purchased in the 1950's. I do not know the style name. Upholstery is in good condition, not stained or worn, just needs good cleaning. Would like to sell, need to know a fair asking price. karenphoto@aol.com

From richard jirovec, 9/3/2005  5:13 PM

Looking for king size Georgian Court bedframe, any style. Please contact at ccjirovec@hotmail.com

From richard jirovec, 9/3/2005  5:12 PM

looking for Georgian Court King size bedframe. ccjirovec@hotmail.com

From Sharon Pennacchia, 9/2/2005  10:26 AM

Looking for Ethan Allen Georgian Court Bedroom, queen with finish #225. Also end tables. Please email me at Pennacchia@comcast.net. thank you, Sharon Pennacchia@comcast.net

From Thomas Flanary, 9/1/2005  11:05 AM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen "Townehouse" chest model #305201-430. I would appreciate any information that anyone has regarding the availability of this item. I live in southern Florida. tflanary@johncrane.com

From Ann Q., 8/29/2005  11:53 AM

Could someone please advise me on a fair asking price for (sold as a set): Ethan Allen "Heirloom" (1986) oval spoonfoot extension table with 2 extra leaves and custom pads, accompanied by 4 upholstered, formal spindleback side chairs and 2 arm chairs. All in excellent condition. Thanks. Ann Q. annieq2@adelphia.net    

From K Synder, 8/29/2005  10:23 AM

I'm looking for an Ethan Allen drop leaf maple coffee table. Can anyone help me find one, please? Thank you. klgkls@gmail.com

From Joyce Poil, 8/22/2005  7:26 PM

I am looking for a Country Crossings lateral file cabinet 32w X 21d X 30h. Or a Country Crossings 3 drawer base unite 32w X 18d X 30h in the cinnamon finish.

From Carol Caruso, 8/22/2005  6:37 PM

I am looking to purchase a discontinued Ethan Allen Country Crossing maple sofa table/console either in two tone honey/green or honey/cream or solid honey. It is model #17-9410. CarolCaruso@msn.com

From Kathi, 8/22/2005  11:57 AM

I have one Allen Classic Manor Server Cabinet, One Table with 8 chairs ( two are arm chairs), 1 open book shelve with cabinet, 1 china cabinet with cabinet. KAPPER247@HOTMAIL.COM

From Lizz, 8/19/2005  9:43 PM

Ontario area. EA-Baumritter, era 1960's wanted. Seek cabinets, dresser, hutch. The color is not cherry but has a red tone. I can pick up within 200 miles. LW. lizzlinkerwalsh@aol.com

From M.C., 8/19/2005  12:33 PM

i have ethan allen radius collection table w/pads, 2 arm chairs, 4 side chairs, 2piece china hutch all in dark finish for sale. CLOONANMICH7@AOL..COM

From SLCoultas, 8/18/2005  6:50 PM

I have several pieces in the Ethan Allen Radius Collection to sell, including complete metal, wood, glass, and leather dining set (table, 6 swirl back chairs, and 2 swirl back stools), two metal and glass end tables, a metal and wood sofa back table. I will also potentially have the metal and wood entertainment center with two metal, wood and smoked glass display cabinets, a wood and metal coffee table, and a wood, metal and glass small round table. If interested, please contact me at slcoultas@charter.net

From Mary Lou, 8/16/2005  11:15 AM

I am looking for an ethan allen royal charter bed side table. has one drawer and open shelf below. only bought 1 in 1977 because didn't have enough room for two. now have room for 1 more. millie59@hotmail.com

From Sandi, 8/15/2005  10:45 PM

I have a set of Ethan Allen dining room chairs that belonged to my Grandmother. They have upholstered seats and backs. sandi1246@comcast.net

From Sandi, 8/13/2005  5:26 PM

I am looking for arm dining chairs in the Antiques Dark pine collection. I need two. slrmhr@juno.com

From Amy Esther, 8/13/2005  2:37 PM

I am selling several beautiful EA Radius (light maple) items. Rect. Dining Table, Six chairs (high grade,cream mattelase fabric#60233),Lighted China Cabinet,Display coffee table,rec end table, three drawer chest. Also EA Elements computer armoire in (wheat) I am located in the San Diego California area and I am open to offers.Thank you. Amyesther@sbcglobal.net

From Leigh, 8/13/2005  9:51 AM

I AM LOOKING TO BUY AN ETHAN ALLEN COUNTRY COLORS ARCHED PANEL TWIN BED IN WHEAT FINISH (#214). mY E-MAIL IS RICKLEIGH@COX.NET

From Marie, 8/12/2005  11:52 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen "country Crossings" coffee table in Cinn./bone. If you would like to sell it please contact me @ Lic6464@aol.com

From Marie, 8/12/2005  11:50 PM

I am looking for an Ethan Allen "Country Crossings" coffee table in Cinn.?bone. If you would like to sell it please contact me.   

From S. Ates, 8/12/2005  12:17 PM

I am searching for a corner bookcase from the Classic Manor collection. I have two bookcases and need the corner matching unit. The numbers on my existing pieces are Base: 32950-204 Top: 29950 & Base: 159200 Top: 159202. The last 3 numbers are 204 and I think indicate the finish. Please contact me at sandraatesemail@aol.com

From Donna Martin, 8/10/2005  11:18 AM

I am looking for 2 Armed Bowback Chairs in the Circa 1776 Collection. cdmartin@centurytel.net

From Donna Martin, 8/10/2005  11:05 AM

I am looking for 2 Armed Bowback Chairs in the Circa 1776 Collection. cdmartin@centurytel.net

From Ann, 8/10/2005  10:24 AM

I'm looking for the Ethan Allen "Storkie" Cabinet that was discontinued several years ago. It was a small cabinet on tall thin legs that measured 12"W x 12"D x 42"H and came in two finishes - cherry/ebony or wheat/green/cranberry. I would be interested in either finish. Thanks! ann@tekrek.net

From Monica Roth, 8/10/2005  10:14 AM

Hello, I am looking for (4) ethan allen medallion side chairs (they were disconitinued a few years ago). The color is a deep honey. Please contact me with any info on where I might find these chairs. Thanks very much, monica :-) rothco@hotmail.com

From Carmela, 8/8/2005  4:50 PM

I am looking for Country Colors Queen bed, night table(s) and/or large dresser.

From Roxanne, 8/8/2005  11:41 AM

I am looking for a dresser to go along with our Ethan Allen Maplewood Radius collection bed. Does anyone have any leads? Thanks! agunther@nd.edu

From Jack, 8/5/2005  4:55 PM

I am looking for 2 - 4 american impressions slat back dining chairs. thank you. jack_kingsley@yahoo.com

From Sabrina, 8/5/2005  3:34 PM

I am looking for 2 Ethan Allen 18th century Mahog. night stand. Brock0823@aol.com

From Christina Piangozza, 8/4/2005  1:54 AM

Hi. I am looking for the Country Crossings Entertainment Armoire, more CC star chairs, and Country Crossing End Tables. Please e-mail me if you are looking to sell these items or know someone who is. Thanks. bluepianofalling@yahoo.com

From Joann, 8/3/2005  1:36 PM

Need Ethan Allen Country Crossings cofee table --cinammon and green base. Please email me at omegaritt@msn.com

From Joann, 8/3/2005  1:34 PM

Looking for sthan allen country crossings cofee table in cinamon and green base

From schills, 8/1/2005  12:40 AM

I am seeking any pieces from the Ethan Allen Radius collection. Specifically, I'm in search of the dining room table and chairs, dressers, buffets, nightstands, almost anything. cgschiller@comcast.net

From Stephanie, 7/30/2005  3:20 PM

I am looking for two radius dining room chairs (all wood). Please email me at stephmarusak@aol.com.

From Stephanie, 7/30/2005  3:18 PM

I am looking for two radius chairs for my dining room table. stephmarusak@aol.com

From Joe Preston, 7/27/2005  9:52 AM

I am looking for an Heirloom CRP bookcase measuring 40" wide x 48" high. Any leads, or ideas?

From Marjie Chusmir, 7/17/2005  1:16 PM

Looking for discontinued hoop bed from Ethan Allen- queen frame. mchusmir@yahoo.com

From Liz F., 7/17/2005  1:22 AM

I am looking to sell my Queen size Ethan Allen Country French antique white bed. No marks or scratches, like new. 7 years old. Located in southern Utah. Please email me at ntrader2003@yahoo.com

From dlopez, 7/8/2005  3:53 PM

You can try this.   www.EthanAllenOwners.com is a new website dedicated to preowned Ethan Allen furniture. You can post your wanted pieces and your preowened items for sale there. It has Classifieds,News, and Repair for Ethan Allen Owners only."

From Kelli, 7/8/2005  1:45 PM

I am looking for 2 Ethan Allen, American Impression bed side tables, with drawers in cherry. As I just bought the 4-pencil post cherry bed but can not find the bed side tables to match? Also, should anyone know where I can find an armoire to match this set, it would be much appreciated. -- Thank you! Kelli kelli.mann@gmail.com

From Alex G., 7/8/2005  11:15 AM

I am looking for the Ethan Allen 'Country Crossing' buffet server in cinnamon. Anyone know where to find it? Your help is really appreciated. alexnass@aol.com

From Teri Murguia, 7/7/2005  2:46 PM

EA COUNTRY CROSSINGS. I have a windsor bed, only one nightstand table, and small dresser chest I'm looking for additional pieces, especially a nightstand, in cream or all cinnamon. jtmurguia@cox.net

From Lisa DiGiacomo, 6/30/2005  10:51 AM

My parents gave me the Country Crossings buffet in the cinnamon/bone colors after remodeling their kitchen. I really need to find the china top in either the match or possibly the solid cinnamon. Any help in this mad search would be greatly appreciated. digiacomoml@aol.com

From Peter Blackwell, 6/30/2005  9:04 AM

Looking for two Royal Charter dining room side chairs. pblackwell@rideaf.net

From Angela, 6/23/2005  12:43 PM

I have a Queen 4 post Radius bed and 2 night tables for sell. I am in Dallas, TX. Less than 5 years old. a_harlan@yahoo.com

From Angela, 6/23/2005  12:42 PM

I have a Queen 4 post Radius bed and 2 night tables for sell. I am in Dallas, TX. Less than 5 years old. a_harlan@yahoo.com

From Cindy, 6/21/2005  11:12 AM

EA RADIUS. I have a California King 4 poster bed, 2-two drawer nightstands and a 40 inch diameter round mirror all in maple from the Radius Collection. I would like to sell them all together. eller1@cox.net

From Yvonne Richardson, 6/19/2005  1:08 PM

Looking for EA Cherry Ladderback Captain Chairs with cane bottoms for Dining Room Set, need two. jtr15765383@yahoo.com

From Cary, 6/15/2005  8:37 PM

I have an Ethan Allen "Country Crossing" Maple Dining Room Table for sale. It is 60" long w/ 3 leaves; totaling 96" in length. It has 6 chairs - 2 with arms and 4 without. Seat cushions are cream colored with blocks of assorted flowers. It also comes with a protective pad covering full table at any length. This table is in excellent condition, as it was in a formal dining room and was rarely used. I have great photos to email if interested. spinept@qwest.net

From Gukhman, 6/8/2005  12:51 PM

I am looking a furniture from Poland century 21 prodakchen. Vychek@msn.com

From Carolyne, 6/6/2005  5:29 PM

Have country colors whaet/cranberry desk/chair and nightstand for sale.

From Mike, 6/6/2005  4:57 PM

I am loooking for an EA country colors audio cabinet in wheat. mm2shore@hotmail.com

From Phyllis, 6/6/2005  10:25 AM

I'm looking for Ethan Allen Country Crossings (cinnamon) which attach to each side of the entertainment center. Please email me phyllissteed@mchsi.com

From Dan Lopez, 6/3/2005  5:51 PM

New!!   www.EthanAllenOwners.com is a new website dedicated to preowned Ethan Allen furniture. You can post your wanted pieces and your preowened items for sale there. It has Classifieds,News, and Repair for Ethan Allen Owners only."

From Alice, 6/1/2005  12:08 PM

Full Family Rm set, Elements line, 2 yrs old: sofa, love seat, coffee table, end tables, audio cabinet, bookshelf. We've moved and style doesn't fit new home. aliceliu@cox.net

From Bill, 5/31/2005  4:49 PM

Wanted: American Impressions cherry chess table. It is shaker style. Not sure of dimensions. Please email me if you have one you'd be interested in selling. Thanks williamgknapp@aol.com

From Patricia, 5/30/2005  2:43 PM

I am seeking to add to my collection of Ethan Allen Royal Charter furniture.....ormus1080@msn.com

From Elizabeth Helme, 5/29/2005  7:28 AM

I have available an Ethan Allen Trestle Table with matching benches in Dark Pine. The table dimensions are 60" L X 34" W X 30 with a laminated top. All(3) pieces are in excellent condition. The top of one trestle support is authenticated with the E-A Trademark. We purchased this set approximately 25-30 years ago. ghelme@comcast.net

From Ann Boss, 5/28/2005  6:28 PM

I, too, am looking for the Ethan Allen Country Crossings buffet/china hutch to go with the Country Crossings table/chairs in wheat (cream-colored base); I am already searching for e-bay. Please respond if you hear of one on the market! Thanks. annboss1@aol.com

From Ken Hanson, 5/26/2005  9:13 PM

I have the spoils of an ill-spent youth in my home as an adult. I was very fortunate in that my parents bought Ethan Allen everything. My wife and I are now looking to buy our own furniture. I apologize for the lack of detail, but I just don't know how to post more detail, because I don't know where to find it. All of this furniture was purchased late seventies, early eighties. It is all solid wood ethan allen. I think it is maple. I have two sets of chest of drawers, and king size head board, and a kneehole desk. (Two-pedestal type with built in bookshelves.) I would consider all of this matching, and I think it is from the american traditions line. I also have a corner desk with bookcase, but that is pretty well beaten up and would need refinished. All of the furniture is located in Ohio. It is pretty much in very good condition, with the odd ding or scratch expected from being 25 years old and having been moved 4 times. All of it would be perfect if refinished. I will be glad to send pictures to whoever wants them. I don't want to misrepresent the stuff, I'd prefer to answer your questions and send pictures. I was too young and unappreciative when I got it to know details. I will not check this message board again, please email me direct at hanson_ken@yahoo.com. Please don't email me asking for leads on other pieces, if I have it I listed it, if it isn't listed I can't help you.

From Karen, 5/26/2005  10:27 AM

I am looking for an EA buffet or china cabinet from the discontinued Country Colors line. ksglickman@verizon.net

From Charlotte, 5/23/2005  8:43 AM

Just moved so I need to sell my Ethan Allen American Dimensions natural maple TV armoire , map table (has custom made glass top to protect), dining room curio, and sofa table. Live in Arizona. Please email: cframbau@csusm.edu

From Dianne, 5/21/2005  2:16 PM

I am looking for two (or four) Ethan Allen Classic Manor dining room side chairs. Please contact me if you have such for sale. Thanks. dhollingsworth@midsouth.rr.com   

From Larry Dauch, 5/21/2005  2:11 PM

My and I are looking for a solid cherry Ethan Allen Highboy.Can you help us find one Larry Dauch. lfdauch@aol.com

From Chich, 5/18/2005  10:58 AM

Looking for Ethan Allen nightstand - maple - with both of the following numbers on the back. Ethan Allan night stand #10-5306/#20-0485 - Tucson,Arizona area. DECAMBALIZAS1924@juno.com

From Bruce, 5/18/2005  10:46 AM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Trestle Table 14-6413. Understand that the item has been discontinued by EA, any ideas? Tnx, Bruce. w1ujr@arrl.net

From Roy McCatty, 5/17/2005  11:41 PM

I need a step for my bedroom. I like the Ethan Allen model. Riy. roymccatty@hotmail.com

From Kari, 5/15/2005  11:43 AM

I have a 4 piece Ethan Allen bedroom set that I purchased in 1976. IT is the dark stained pine, has a "beehive" style 4 poster headboard/footboard, an 8 drawer tall dress, an 11drawer wide dresser w/full size hutch/mirror. I am ready to sell it but cannot find ANY information about it's value. Does anyone out there know what I might ask for this set? It is in great shape, a classic style BUT it is old. karig@whidbeyisland.com

From Zara, 5/15/2005  11:12 AM

Radius collection Maple:4-poster king bed w optional post caps, entertainment armoire, 2 nightstands. selling for $1,700 entire set (or separately). Excellent condition less than 5 yrs old. location: San Francisco, CA. buyer pay shipping.zahra@ixoracapital.com

From Jennifer, 5/15/2005  8:16 AM

In response to Mr. C... I am currently looking to purchase some Ethan Allen dining room and living room furniture.ÊÊÊCan you tell me what style your mothers furniture is?ÊÊÊWe are interested in the more simple (less ornate furniture). We really liked the American Impressions (now discontinued) and also like their current line - New Impressions. Thanks. Jennifer. Jennifersiegert@yahoo.com

From Mr. C, 5/13/2005  8:45 AM

I have a number of (EA)Eatthan Allen pices of which I would like to sell. I also am looking for catalog data frome the periods of 1965-1975 which is when most of this furneture was acquired by me mother. Some of these pices soffered a bit of water damadge during the hurricans of last year when my mothers house was struck by all four hurricanes consecutively. If you can be of any help, please contact me asap. Thank You. MR. C. h_crockett@yahoo.com

From Terri, 5/12/2005  8:30 PM

I'm looking for the Country Crossing Living Room set (6 piece home theater, coffee table and triangular accent table). If you know where I can find it, please email me at tsharko@optonline.net. Thanks!!!

From Jon, 5/12/2005  9:37 AM

I need an Ethan Allen Horizons night stand. The color of my bedroom set has been discontinued. It is like a chocolate color. If you have any information on where I find one, please email me at zekefive@hotmail.com Thanks, jon

From Sylvia, 5/11/2005  9:17 AM

Looking for rectangular medallion dining table and chairs please contact me at 813 966 5070. garman@verizon.net

From Dungan, 5/8/2005  6:16 PM

Looking for the American Impressions wall stack units. They look like steps! I believe they are of earlier than 2004. I will take black or the wood color. dungan2k@adelphia.net

From Cesar, 5/8/2005  12:53 AM

I'm looking fon an Ethan Allen Bristro chair spice color and three bistro counter stool color spice. Collection 2003-2005 I had to do this twice sorry Thanks Cardentdoc@aol.com

From Cesar, 5/8/2005  12:49 AM

I'm looking fon an Ethan Allen Bristro chair spice color and three bistro counter stool color spice. Collection 2003-2005

From Ginger Clarke, 5/6/2005  7:53 PM

I'm looking for an Ethan Allen Trestle Dining Room Table. It expands from 68" to 104", and the top is maple with a iron trestle. I saw it in a picture from Country Living magazine in 2000. If anyone has any information on where to look, I'd appreciate it! Thanks. gingerclarke@msn.com

From C W, 5/4/2005  11:17 AM

I am searching for the Country French door chest in the provence finish from 10 years ago. Any help appreciated. Cndmk09@aol.com

From Amy G., 5/4/2005  9:53 AM

I am searching far and wide for at least 1 Ethan Allen Radius dining chair! It's the silver swirl back chair. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Please email: meanjogreen@msn.com

From SSanders, 5/4/2005  9:51 AM

Wanted: Ethan Allen 18th Century Mahogany China Cabinet. In DFW TX. Many thanks. srvsanders@aol.com

From SS, 5/3/2005  11:35 AM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Radius king bed. I'm located in Bucks County PA. Thanks, ssaedal@comcast.net

From Sue, 5/3/2005  8:47 AM

HELP! I am desparately seeking ehtan allen country colors library cabinet in wheat! I went to order it and it just discontinued. Please help. shetlandsheepdog@cox.net

From Laura Thomas, 4/27/2005  6:59 PM

I am seeking an American Impressions nightstand, two drawer, cherry and black finish. It has been discontinued and I'm hoping someone has one out there that they are willing to part with. pinxitdesign@msn.com

From Kelly, 4/26/2005  2:24 PM

I'm looking for the "DISIPLAY" coffee table by Ethan Allen. It's no longer being made. One drawer on each side glass bonded on one end. kmukki@yahoo.com

From Katherine, 4/25/2005  2:17 PM

I am seeking four Ethan Allen American Impressions slatback side dining chairs in cherry finish. Seat cushions are not important, as I already have these. This pattern has recently been discontinued, so I'm hoping to find new or almost new. kbzuber3@hotmail.com

From Barbara, 4/17/2005  9:47 PM

I'm looking for Ethen Allen Country Colors bedroom furniture, apparently discontinued last month. The pieces that I need include the lingeria chest (14-5414-214) and the night table (14-5416-214) both in wheat. Any information would be appreciated. brown33176@aol.com

From Joanne, 4/16/2005  8:01 PM

I am actively seeking the china cabinet and buffet from the discontined Country Crossing line from Ethan Allen. IF anyone knows where to locate these, please let me know! ( I know about Ebay - other suggestions are welcomed!) joanne1902@sbcglobal.net    

From Laura, 4/13/2005  7:58 PM

I'm looking for one EA American Impression nightstand with cherry drawers/top and black cabinet. I should have bought it when I had a chance and now it's discontinued! pinxitdesign@msn.com

From Shannon, 4/7/2005  10:22 AM

I have several Ethan Allen Georogian Court solid cherry pieces for sale. Specifically, a king size pencil post bed, highboy, dresser and mirror and for the living room, I have the same in a short entertainment center, large book/display case and various end and a glass topped coffee table. Anyone interested?   sreed@pru-nw.com

From Jack, 3/29/2005  2:18 PM

I am looking for Ethan Allen Classic Manor bedroom chest of drawers. New or used. Any leads? Jack at jackbreitling@cox.net

From Bruce, 3/29/2005  9:08 AM

I'm searching for a discontinued Ethan Allen knee-hole desk. Maple. Width 46", depth 23", height 30". New or used. It's from the "American Traditions Collection." Can you give me a lead? Bruce Bowman Ann Arbor, Michigan bbowman99@comcast.net

From Maureen, 3/27/2005  1:12 PM

I am looking for either a server or conole table to go with my dining room. I have the table. 6 chairs and china cabinet. The furniture iw whitewash finish, The collection is Montreaux by Stanley Furniture. maureensglry@hotmail.com

From Donne Potts, 3/24/2005  5:45 PM

I need one Ethan Allen Royal Charter dining room arm chair. I lost one and I am in the dog house big time. donpotts@txued.com

From surfsider2, 3/7/2005  1:05 AM

there's one on ebay right now, but it's wheat, no cranberry...i'm looking for two denim chairs and a cranberry/wheat coffee table from the same collectoion

From Carol Fox, 2/28/2005  7:21 PM

I am looking for one or two night tables made by Ethan Allen in the Circa 1776 collection.