Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Thomasville River Roads Collection

Posted By Holly, 1/2/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

I have a poster bed from the Thomasville River Roads Collection and am interested in any of the matching pieces. ~H Sangree

Replies

From wgrycon, 11/26/2012  10:02 AM

Still looking for a Thomasville River Roads Master Chest.  Please reply to william.grycon@comast.net

From atsweazea, 6/12/2012  11:43 AM

To Shaun Walker, do you still have the river roads bachelor chest with the marble top??  We need one.  Please let me know if you'd sell it be itself.  Thanks. 

From Shaun Walter, 6/13/2011  11:56 AM

I have a Thomasville River Roads dining room set for sale. I have the table with 6 chairs (Pale creme fabric), and the large two piece hutch. All pieces are in excellent condition. I am located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Please send inquiries to shaun@walterhouse.net

From Shaun Walter, 6/13/2011  11:54 AM

I have a Thomasville River Roads bedroom set that I have decided to sell. The set includes: Master Chest, Long dresser with mirror (Solid Marble top), two night stands (Solid marble top), and the Poster bed. All pieces are in excellent condition. I am located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Please send inquiries to shaun@walterhouse.net

From Sally, 5/26/2011  9:04 AM

I am looking for an Acadia Beside Chest, River Roads Collection #35611-815 Midwest location.smdb7046@aol.com

From Sonnie, 4/16/2011  12:28 PM

I am looking to purchase Thomasville River Road Series: 2 Ibervile arm chairs (lion heads on arms with leppard print cloth seats) Royal Street Sideboard or Garden District Display China, Jackson Square Console. Please email me at sonniekb@aol.com if you are interested in selling. Please send pictures

From Chris, 4/9/2011  11:40 AM

Looking for a River Roads King poster bed. If you have one, please email me at chriswaddell@me.com.

From Cindy Perrin, 1/26/2011  3:04 PM

I'm looking for a Thomasville River Roads master chest. I am in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area but willing to travel. Please contact me at jasonandcindy1308@sbcglobal.net if you have a lead.

From Rick, 1/2/2011  5:30 PM

AngeD, I see that you have a dresser with marble top that you are willing to part with. I would like to get that from you. Please contact me at the email attached. Thanks

From Terry, 12/27/2010  4:03 PM

I am still looking for the Thomasville River Roads Collection display cabinet. If anyone is interested in selling, please email me at tccox@charter.net. I live in Louisiana.

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214

• Thomasville 110 Years
  • Adverisement
    Isuzu 0814