• Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner

FIND DISCONTINUED SHERMAG PIECE

Posted By Kelley McLeod, 1/26/2004

Login to Reply to this Topic

Perhaps you might be able to help me find a discontinued item, made by Shermag -- Tuscany line, wheat finish -- dining room set? I have the china buffet and table and chairs, -- But now am looking for the sideboard that came with this set.....thank you --I would settle on finding the bottom half of the china cabinet (base) if that was found -- thanks!

Replies

From wrusscook, 7/13/2015  2:21 AM

I am looking for a Shermag Tuscany wheat nightstand as a must have and a king bed frame and lingerie chest as well.  Please contact me if you have one of the pieces, wruss1@msn.com

From wbneel, 6/12/2015  11:02 AM

Hi, I am looking for a nightstand to the Shermag Tuscany Bedroom set, in the Wheat color.  Please contact me if you have one and would like to sell.   Wbneel @ gmail.com

We have the king size bed, dresser with mirror, two drawer nightstand,  armoire, and standing seven drawer chest of drawers, All in great condition.   If anyone wants the entire suite, we are willing to  entertain offers 

From captchase, 3/25/2015  11:37 AM

I have the Shermag Tuscany in wheat armoire, 2 nightstands and dresser with mirror.
We live in Long Island NY and will be moving to Florida in June and sadly will have to sell the pieces. They are in beautiful condition. 

From frank, 3/7/2015  1:23 PM

Looking for shermag king bed tuscany wheat

From frank, 3/7/2015  1:22 PM

night table sold

From frank, 8/16/2014  11:56 AM

I also have extra black iron handles for the shermag Tuscany furniture. Contact frank fffrank @comcast.net

From frank, 8/16/2014  11:51 AM

I have a night table Tuscany collection in wheat
fffrank@comcast.net

From Puberti, 8/30/2013  7:48 PM

I'm looking for a a night table to complete my Tuscany wheat color set.

From frank, 11/9/2012  12:04 AM

I have shermag tuscany handles dark iron if any body needs replacements. I only have the 3'' size left. Contact fffrank@comcast.net

From hunlin, 7/4/2012  2:21 AM

Hi
I was searching online about Shermag because I was looking to sell the lingerie chest of drawers I have and I came across your post.  It looks like I have the piece you are looking for.
It is a 7-drawer wheat color Shermag Tuscany collection.  It has dovetail drawers and is all solid wood.

I'm not sure where you are located.  I am looking to sell my piece of furniture.  I really love it but we are redoing our guest room and this does not go with my new furniture.

You can email me at chanhunlin@yahoo.com

Thanks
Claudia

Login to Reply to this Topic

• adverisement
    Middle Right
  • advertisement
    Middle Right
  • advertisement
    Middle Right

• advertisement
    Middle Right