Over 146 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry

Posted By Kelley McLeod, 1/26/2004

Login to Reply to this Topic

Perhaps you might be able to help me find a discontinued item, made by Shermag -- Tuscany line, wheat finish -- dining room set? I have the china buffet and table and chairs, -- But now am looking for the sideboard that came with this set.....thank you --I would settle on finding the bottom half of the china cabinet (base) if that was found -- thanks!

From smbee63, 5/16/2016  6:19 PM

frank fffrank@comcast.net

Do you still have the black iron 4 inch handles for Shermag Tuscany?

From sarah, 5/14/2016  10:58 PM

I have two Shermag Tuscany wheat finish nightstands for sale.  One nightstand is missing one handle, otherwise, they are in very good condition.  Sarahinthenightkitchen @ gmail .com

From frank, 9/8/2015  11:16 AM

I now have Shermag Tuscany black iron 4 inch handles. Very rare . Contact Frank fffrank@ Comcast.net

From wrusscook, 7/13/2015  2:21 AM

I am looking for a Shermag Tuscany wheat nightstand as a must have and a king bed frame and lingerie chest as well.  Please contact me if you have one of the pieces, wruss1@msn.com

From wbneel, 6/12/2015  11:02 AM

Hi, I am looking for a nightstand to the Shermag Tuscany Bedroom set, in the Wheat color.  Please contact me if you have one and would like to sell.   Wbneel @ gmail.com

We have the king size bed, dresser with mirror, two drawer nightstand,  armoire, and standing seven drawer chest of drawers, All in great condition.   If anyone wants the entire suite, we are willing to  entertain offers 

From captchase, 3/25/2015  11:37 AM

I have the Shermag Tuscany in wheat armoire, 2 nightstands and dresser with mirror.
We live in Long Island NY and will be moving to Florida in June and sadly will have to sell the pieces. They are in beautiful condition. 

From frank, 3/7/2015  1:23 PM

Looking for shermag king bed tuscany wheat

From frank, 3/7/2015  1:22 PM

night table sold

From frank, 8/16/2014  11:56 AM

I also have extra black iron handles for the shermag Tuscany furniture. Contact frank fffrank @comcast.net

From frank, 8/16/2014  11:51 AM

I have a night table Tuscany collection in wheat

Login to Reply to this Topic