Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

FIND DISCONTINUED SHERMAG PIECE

Posted By Kelley McLeod, 1/26/2004

Login to Reply to this Topic

Perhaps you might be able to help me find a discontinued item, made by Shermag -- Tuscany line, wheat finish -- dining room set? I have the china buffet and table and chairs, -- But now am looking for the sideboard that came with this set.....thank you --I would settle on finding the bottom half of the china cabinet (base) if that was found -- thanks!

Replies

From Puberti, 8/30/2013  7:48 PM

I'm looking for a a night table to complete my Tuscany wheat color set.

From frank, 11/9/2012  12:04 AM

I have shermag tuscany handles dark iron if any body needs replacements. I only have the 3'' size left. Contact fffrank@comcast.net

From hunlin, 7/4/2012  2:21 AM

Hi
I was searching online about Shermag because I was looking to sell the lingerie chest of drawers I have and I came across your post.  It looks like I have the piece you are looking for.
It is a 7-drawer wheat color Shermag Tuscany collection.  It has dovetail drawers and is all solid wood.

I'm not sure where you are located.  I am looking to sell my piece of furniture.  I really love it but we are redoing our guest room and this does not go with my new furniture.

You can email me at chanhunlin@yahoo.com

Thanks
Claudia

From Gena, 11/25/2011  12:35 PM

I am looking for two Shermag slat-back dining room chairs. I believe the chairs are from the original espresso collection and are very dark brown (almost black) in color. Please email me at gliderfool@gmail.com.

From frank, 11/4/2011  2:16 PM

I have shermag tuscany handles dark iron if any body needs replacements. I have small and large. Thanks frank. fffrank@comcast.net

From lairdde, 8/24/2011  10:46 PM

[#124380]: I just purchased the set you described all on Craigslist for $1000. I am now hoping to find another nightstand. I have maple bedroom dressers that may or may not go with my new set (still in my garage) so I could be interested in selling all or some of the pieces (not the bed).

Hope this helps!

From Kelley McLeod, 8/6/2011  11:59 AM

I am looking for someone who might know the value of a Shermag John Mascheroni design, Tuscany Bedroom set. Queen head and footboard,3 drawer night stand,6 drawer dresser with mirror, in wheat color. I need a value for insurance purposes.

From Kelley McLeod, 7/17/2011  2:29 PM

Looking for the 7-drawer Semainier (Lingerie Chest) from the Shermag Tuscany collection.

From Kathleen Baker, 5/31/2011  1:47 PM

I am looking for a king size bed frame in the Tuscany bedroom, Design by Mascheroni, Shermag. I would also like to find additional iron (bronze?) draw pulls for the dressers and nightstands I already posses. I think the color of the bedframe is called wheat; it's a maple shade. Thanks! FYI, if I find the king size frame, I may have a queen for sale in Portland, Oregon.

From Pam, 5/7/2011  9:29 PM

I am looking for the following Shermag Florence pieces in Toffee:
1. console table (two of them)
2. filing cabinet (4026-62)
Does Shermag ever reissue lines???
Pam

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Tupelo 2014 side furninfo
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0814

• Advertisement