Over 148 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry

How would you describe the furniture styles of the 1950's?

Posted By sofiawatson, 12/14/2017

Login to Reply to this Topic

I have to do an assignment assistance on interior home design of the 1950's and a part of it is on furniture. what styles of furniture was there in the 1950's? links would also be appreciated

Replies

From baileyshaw437, 1/19/2018  12:33 AM

Well the furniture style in the 50’s was quite unique and the best thing about that time furniture was that it was very reliable. Buy Essays

From Jam Martin, 12/22/2017  8:11 AM

High-quality paintings that you have risen up with due to the fact versions are compulsory and handiest versions can carry really new in lifestyles. So preserve up the existence and include greater submit which is interesting at www.CustomAssignmentServices.com

From sofiawatson, 12/14/2017  7:10 AM

Blond living room accessories were popular, for instance end tables and coffee tables . assignment assistance In the kitchen you might find a lot of of chrome and plastic. The dining room pretty much stayed traditional with quality wood tables and chairs. (at least, that was my experience). There was also a piece of furniture called a 'buffet'. It sometimes had a mirror backing. I think this piece of furniture was more often inherited rather than purchased.

Login to Reply to this Topic