Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Howard Furniture Manufacturing Starkville, MS

I have a coach, loveseat and chair with ottoman made by Howard Furniture Company, Starkville, MS.  It is solid oak framed with round over on front of arms and has cushions.  Also have end tables and coffee table.  The coffee table and one end table have small water mark on them.   The set was purchased in 1976.  Original fabric was what I call "Southwest" design but has been recovered.  I don't know what the furniture set was called.  Furniture has been taken care of and is in very good condition.  Non-smoking household. 

I will provide pictures if someone is interested.  We are located in the Houston, Texas area (for shipping cost info). 

Posted By saogden, 9/18/2017

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From saogden, 11/13/2017  7:19 PM

Thank you for your interest.  At this time, I really don't want to breakup the set. 

From Den277, 11/13/2017  10:23 AM

Hello, I am interested in the chair. Is it still available and if so, how much are you selling it for? May I see pics as well? I live in San Antonio so shipping and/or pickup in the Houston area are both possibilities. You can email me at zwola@hotmail.com. Thanks! 

From Den277, 11/13/2017  10:11 AM

Hello, I am interested in the chair. Is it still available and if so, how much are you selling it for? May I see pics as well? I live in San Antonio so shipping and/or pickup in the Houston area are both possibilities. You can email me at zwola@hotmail.com. Thanks!