Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Joao Isabel Wellington brass bed, queen size.

Judiez 1 

I purchased a Joao Isabel Wellington brass bed,  queen size in 1980,  cost
$3,000 plus tax.  It is a magnificent bed that I am so proud of.  During a
move,  the brass bolts which connected the head and foot boards to the brass
frame (the part that the box spring and mattress sit on are also brass) were
misplaced/lost/stolen.   I am desperate to find where I can purchase these
brass bolts.  I have written to this board in the past but never got a response.
If anyone out there knows where Joao  purchased the brass bolts for his
beds,  please respond so that I can put this beautiful bed (my most treasured
possession) together again and enjoy living with it.  Thank you.
Thelma B.  Criss.      theberwadcri@yahoo.com.

Posted By tbcriss0408, 8/13/2017

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Gracie, 10/4/2017  7:50 AM

I acquired a wonderful Joao Isabel ruler measured metal bed worked in the mid 80s. The headboard includes an emblem and Purchase Coursework Online is in extraordinary condition. I'd get a kick out of the chance to offer it however have no clue about it's esteem. I do realize that Joao Isabel had shut his store and processing plant in the 90s.

From matthewwade, 9/11/2017  8:16 AM

I trust I have empower you to appreciate the trouble of time figuring. In the event that not together from you require these Write my Coursework for me estimations for your examinations at any rate you now know how they are skewed. Also, you can in any case utilize them, in full consciousness of any bona fide turns. 

From PeterStephen, 8/29/2017  3:34 AM

I believe I have enable you to comprehend the difficulty of time figuring. In the occasion that not together from you require these coursework service uk measurements for your examinations at any rate you now know how they are skewed. Moreover, you can regardless use them, in full awareness of any authentic turns.