Over 147 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry

Pennsylvania Classics rice bed

Posted By Donna messer, 8/4/2017

Login to Reply to this Topic

I purchased a 4 poster rice bed in approximately 1991.  I loved my bed and movers just destroyed it.  Broke a poster off among other things?  Where can I replace this or get something the same beauty and quality?  Thank you for your help.

Replies

From jenniferjudy225, 8/19/2017  2:23 AM

When it comes to creating a peaceful place to sleep and relax, it all begins with beautiful rice bedroom furniture that is functional and provides plenty of space for clothes and personal items. 

Do My Essays

From alisondaewon, 8/17/2017  8:41 AM

In the event that you merely need to hang window junk, you can simply mount drape poles into inside accumulate section or drum section. You'll need to screw the section into the posts. I think this would be least strenuous for assignment help simply hanging window ornaments. In the occurrence that you need to put a secured extend beyond above then it turns out to be more integrated.

From adolf alexander, 8/5/2017  3:01 AM

Reminiscent of the Old South, a rice bed brings back the tastefulness and complicated carvings of an overlooked period. A well off ranch, ample wood, an ace skilled worker and cash joined to make a bed to mirror the style and beauty of the prior to the war south before its decay. In spite of the fact that finding a credible rice bed might be troublesome, generations are accessible. Dissertation Services

Login to Reply to this Topic