Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Pennsylvania Classics rice bed

I purchased a 4 poster rice bed in approximately 1991.  I loved my bed and movers just destroyed it.  Broke a poster off among other things?  Where can I replace this or get something the same beauty and quality?  Thank you for your help.

Posted By Donna messer, 8/4/2017

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From pabloescobar, 10/27/2017  5:45 AM

This site Discover the best Garment Steamers in. Find the top 100 most popular items in Amazon Home & Kitchen Best Sellers.

From buyappreviews, 9/12/2017  6:43 AM

App promotion can be easier with help of buy fake app reviews
 and marketing company. Become 
and get free ratings and installs!

From Oliviamatthew, 8/29/2017  8:09 AM

If you just need to hang window garbage, you can basically mount wrap posts into inside gather area or drum segment. You'll have to screw the segment into the posts top operations consulting firms. I figure this would be slightest strenuous for essentially hanging window trimmings.

From adolf alexander, 8/5/2017  3:01 AM

Reminiscent of the Old South, a rice bed brings back the tastefulness and complicated carvings of an overlooked period. A well off ranch, ample wood, an ace skilled worker and cash joined to make a bed to mirror the style and beauty of the prior to the war south before its decay. In spite of the fact that finding a credible rice bed might be troublesome, generations are accessible. Dissertation Services