Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Bernhardt Furniture

I am seeking Bernhardt Bayhill Bedroom Bench and Nightstands

Posted By Alice Miraglia, 7/24/2017

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From kevinkruse26, 9/14/2017  9:12 AM

I obtained 2 Bernhardt swivel situates that were made it 1998. They are to an extraordinary degree pleasant, regardless of the way that the back cushion ought to be supplanted. I'm not uncommonly OK with the idea of the furniture Bernhardt makes anyway I'm anticipating that it is prevalent should anything the immense box stores, for instance, Crate and Barrel write my coursework. I am pondering reupholstering these seats for $500 each including surface and am contemplating whether anyone has any conclusions on paying little mind to whether this would be legitimized, in spite of all the inconvenience.

From adolf alexander, 7/25/2017  4:20 AM

I acquired 2 Bernhardt swivel seats that were made it 1998. They are to a great degree agreeable, in spite of the fact that the back pad should be supplanted. I'm not exceptionally comfortable with the nature of the furniture Bernhardt makes however I'm expecting it is superior to anything the huge box stores, for example, Crate and Barrel. I am thinking about reupholstering these seats for $500 each including texture and am thinking about whether anybody has any conclusions on regardless of whether this would be justified, despite all the trouble. Who Can Do my Coursework for me