Over 147 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry

Thomasville bedroom set The Founders collection

Posted By shadylady, 6/23/2017

Login to Reply to this Topic

I have a bedroom set "The founders Collection"  Trying to find info on age and what it might be worth.  The #s on back start with.22111-.  have 2 night tables and king headboard with mirrors dresser and mirror, chest.  I dont have a foot board and dont now if it ever had one avail.  If some one has any info or a brochure that they cah email me I would be very appreciated. Thank You Joe

Replies

From hellenjos, 11/2/2017  7:26 AM

If you need to change the furniture in the bedroom then the most important thing that you need to do is to buy new furniture with the best quality. If they are if good quality they will last for a long time and we will get them without any damage. river ranch resort senior rv parks

From jiya, 10/23/2017  7:30 AM

If you have provided some images then people can easily recognize the design patterns. After reading this article I think I am interested to see those. Please share it as soon as possible. sutton in home senior caregivers

From NancyTodd, 6/26/2017  2:09 AM

Recently I came across one problem with Thomasville Furniture. Usually when it comes to replace some part of the furniture it is possible to get a replacement hardware on condition that it is relatively recent pieces. I didn't know that and decided to replace older peaces but it is not that easy as I thought - for hardware on older pieces, the company connects two companies, each with a different approach to finding a solution. It took for me about 3 months to find the peace I need. So if you come across such problem, refer https://writemyessaytoday.net/  for older features and do not waste time on things I have gone through.

From NancyTodd, 6/26/2017  2:09 AM

Recently I came across one problem with Thomasville Furniture. Usually when it comes to replace some part of the furniture it is possible to get a replacement hardware on condition that it is relatively recent pieces. I didn't know that and decided to replace older peaces but it is not that easy as I thought - for hardware on older pieces, the company connects two companies, each with a different approach to finding a solution. It took for me about 3 months to find the peace I need. So if you come across such problem, refer https://writemyessaytoday.net/  for older features and do not waste time on things I have gone through.

Login to Reply to this Topic