Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

American Signature West Indies Collection Furniture For Sale

Welcome,
Fell in Love with this Timeless Collection and tried to fill the entire house with the original West Indies Collection pieces. Currently in Clio MI and will be moving. I am looking for an individual to purchase all to expedite the process. At this time not splitting up the collection!!! 
American Signature West Indies Collection:
King Canopy Bed
King Sleigh  Bed
Queen Sleigh Bed
(2) Chest/Chest of Drawers
Dresser w/ Mirror
(3) Nightstands
Armoire
60in Round Dining Table 6 chairs (2arm)
China Hutch w/ Drawer Base
Sofa Table w/drawers
45in Octagon Coffee Table
30in Round Pineapple Accent Table
3/4 Round High Back Chair w/ Leather Seat
Bombay Chest
End Table
(2) Swivel Bar Stools 
All Items are in excellent condition and have resided in smoke free environment! Please contact me if your interested for Pics and additional details.
Thanks
Tim
tsaylor0@comcast.net        

Posted By Turtle, 6/19/2017

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From galloways39, 11/10/2019  1:17 AM

Price please

From Iceprincess1129, 10/26/2018  11:17 AM

I'm currently looking for the American Signature West Indies chester drawer.  If you have the piece and are interested in selling, please contact Susan at 937-266-5442 or Iceprincess1129@yahoo.com

From tmsharjones1, 1/6/2018  7:23 AM

I know that this is an old post and the possibility that you would not have any of this collection left.  But I wanted to see if you still had these pieces left and if so are you willing to divide them up.  I've been searching for the chest drawers, night stands, armoire and kind sleigh or canopy bed. Possibly other pieces also but those were the main ones that I was searching for.  I know this is a long stretch but let me know if these are still available.  Thanks again!!

From IsabelLaforest, 6/28/2017  1:38 AM

I have been in love with West Indian culture since childhood when my grandma said that her grand father was native American but none information left about him, even pictures. So I decided to study Native American culture.  As for today I have collected so many information about Native Americans as well as items so I would love to fit them right in the living room so I would love to get that furniture for myself. I currently write my paper for me design plan for my living room. Would love to see the pictures of that furniture to know for sure that it will perfectly fit my place.