Over 147 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry

Bennington Oak Freedom Period Collection?

Posted By Larry G, 3/7/2017

Login to Reply to this Topic

Has anyone heard of this? We purchased in approx 32 years ago for our den's sofa, chair, coffee table and end tables. They are rock solid but would like to put a new luster on the arms and table that have been worn over the years. Does anyone know what finish was used back then?
Can not find any Bennington Oak info online; only Bennington Pine. Oak is so much nicer.

Replies

From jiya, 8/23/2017  7:32 AM

I saw the products that you have posted on this site. Different varieties of products are available to us that help us to choose the best one according to our choice. Please share more details about the quality and price of the product. wholesale tablets for rent online

From lioneljohn, 7/19/2017  6:10 AM

I have seen some wonderful products here. I think you have got a great collection of these furniture here. Most of these seem to be of good quality material. Can you please share the cost details of these products?the triple play reviews

the triple play reviews
the triple play reviews
the triple play reviews
the triple play reviews
the triple play reviews
the triple play reviews
the triple play reviews
the triple play reviews

the triple play reviews

the triple play reviews

the triple play reviews

the triple play reviews
the triple play reviews
the triple play reviews

From annumaria, 7/4/2017  8:10 AM

I have heard a lot about Bennington Oak. What is the speciality of this Oak? Is the furniture made of this will last for a long time? I would like to try one so please provide the details of various furniture made of this. garage door repairs

From taylorwilson, 3/9/2017  4:41 AM

Does somebody know a furniture store that has a website because I am from AOneEssays? What do they suggest when they speak cherry veneer furniture?

Login to Reply to this Topic