Over 147 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry

Re-Imagining a 160 year old furniture company

Posted By deborahbreuner, 1/17/2017

Login to Reply to this Topic

Re-launching an integral part of California history in a new way.

If you are an investor, not a lender, and you are looking for a way to see your investment dollar grow exponentially please contact us.

We are planning to launch a unique proven business in Scottsdale, Arizona.

We are taking the fine history of my great grandfather's Furniture Company, started in Northern California in 1856, and expanding on what made them great for a hundred and twenty two years before the family sold out in 1978. His dream made an entire family wealthy and our new rendition will as well.

Wouldn't you like to be part of history?

We're bringing the original qualities of my great grandfather's Furniture Company back into furniture and service; acquired only from a brick and mortar establishment.

We're adding some other couture elements, which will send our new venture over the top in unusual, unique and upscale; bringing back real customer service.

We'd love to meet and discuss our idea if what you see, and hear so far, excites you in a way that it does for us.

I am the youngest daughter of the last-born son of the third generation of this fine company; Larry is a fine furniture designer and builder; I take care of the other couture elements we can discuss if you're interested in knowing more.

Again thank you for your interest so far.

you can reach me by email at the address below
deborahbreuner@icloud.com

Replies

From solands23, 9/5/2017  10:32 AM

With the kind of era we have right now "multi-functional" furniture are really a must. Gone are the days where furniture are just displays. When New Year is about to come, a lot of new stuff should also come in to attract good fortune, just like how the people via WritemyPaper.net review prepare for the new year.

From lioneljohn, 8/31/2017  7:21 AM

A lot of investors will be interested in such a company. The furniture industry has been a growing field and is getting wide popularity across the country. Thanks for the details of your old company shared here. I will definitely contact you in the coming days. best photo editing india package

From lioneljohn, 8/31/2017  7:20 AM

A lot of investors will be interested in such a company. The furniture industry has been a growing field and is getting wide popularity across the country. Thanks for the details of your old company shared here. I will definitely contact you in the coming days. best photo editing india package

From jackroger368, 8/15/2017  5:29 AM

Individuals are inclined to taking mental basic courses. They may welcome that they shouldn't give out particular data, yet the dread of not being superior to run of the mill, the dread of having each and every one of the stores of being neglectful, Writing Victors the dread of an unmistakable ace figure - all these are triggers, which can be utilized by a social expert to begin a man to cross out set up security systems. I don't think they should be superior to standard to researchers, however the White House appears to envision that discharging data takes after a tap that can be turned on and off at their inspiration. Esteem the evidently irrelevant purposes of enthusiasm for life, for one day you may remember and remember they were the epic things.

From AssingmentHelpOnline, 7/26/2017  4:19 AM

This is a very well written post, my compliments. I’m glad to find your post. Keep sharing this type of stuff. Get Online Assignment Assistance from Experts

From femto, 7/4/2017  1:46 AM

tenha certeza de que um dia faram grandes coisas e você entenderá como conquistar uma amiga e sair da friend zone se praticar bastante agora eu não posso garantir resultados pois eles dependem e muito de você a unica coisa que posso garantir nesse ramo de como conquistar uma amiga é que isso que você tem que fazer é o passo a passo definitivo então nem pense em ficar protelando e bote a mão na massa imediatamente antes de ficar enferrujado, se você quer conquistar uma amiga tem que mostrar que não é apenas um amiga afinal amigo é amigo e namorado é namorada entendeu?
Como Conquistar Uma Amiga e Sair da Friend Zone - Expert da Conquista

Login to Reply to this Topic