Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Lexington Victorian Sampler Queen Bed

We have decided to upgrade from a queen bed to a king.  We purchased a complete new set of Lexington's Victorian Sampler 391 series bedroom furniture (queen bed - 133c, triple dresser - 235, mirror - 207, chest - 307 and 2 nightstands - 621)  in October of 1997.  We want to keep the set, so we are interested in selling our queen bed and buying a king bed to match.  If anyone is interested in buying our queen bed or has a king bed in this series they are interested in selling, please respond to this message.  Thank you.
Al C.  

Posted By alcurtis, 12/16/2016

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From JAMES EVERMAN, 2/21/2019  2:47 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR  A LEXINGTON VICTORIAN SAMPLER QUEEN BED, MANSION 391 SERIES IN TIGER OAK.   I CURRENTLY HAVE A VICTORIAN SAMPLER MANSION SERIES 391  KING HEAD BOARD IN PERFECT CONDITION  THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SELL OR TRADE.  DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING IN STOCK THAT  YOU WOULD CONSIDER SELLING OR TRADING?

From furnBob, 1/3/2017  8:12 AM

AS a Lexington and furniture dealer fouse the people that but/collectr 40 years I  have helped dozens with this problem , As the most collected bedroom set in America the number one request is to uprade to a King bed
There is little value to the queen ,because the people that buy wanve at two  things King bed or pices that they did not get origionaly , bigger new house etc.
We bought this by the truck load ,and have a little new old stock.In our Memphis warehouse. We sell at the 15 year ago price of Feb.2002
this group was made from 1989 to 2002 and over the years cost/price went up every year to  more than double.
Nothing makes me nut more than someone telling me what they paid in 1990, I know i was selling it.
Please contact me for more info about cost & shipping
Bob Doniel owner 
REAL FURNITURE GALLERY 
901 754  3997