Over 147 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry

Furniture Manufacturing Buisness for sale or lease

Posted By Cody Road Workshop, 12/14/2016

Login to Reply to this Topic

Unique, one of a kind opportunity with this well established furniture manufacturing location on busy Hwy 441 north of Clarkesville in Habersham County. This property has been a family business for many years and the owners are thinking of retirement. The property includes all you need to have your own furniture manufacturing and selling business. Included with the 20,000 square foot building is a showroom, office area, manufacturing area, finishing room with 5 paint booths, all the equipment and tools, and a shipping area with dock. Restrooms and a break area for employees also included. Contact Wade 706/968/8335 or Ron 770/654/6006 for more information.

Replies

From solands23, 9/18/2017  10:37 AM

When it comes to choosing the right furniture set materials for our home, it's very important we stick with beautifully design, good quality and durable furniture. To achieve this, we can start by reading a lot of useful furniture PapersHelm reviews online. These reviews can help you decide which furniture materials to choose.

From lioneljohn, 8/30/2017  6:52 AM

I was looking to start a similar business in partnership with one of my friends. I would like to know more about the advertisement posted here. Can you please share the contact details for getting some more information regarding the same?  best internet

From SusanBolanos, 6/29/2017  2:43 PM

Hi my friend! http://ghostwritingerfahrungen.de/ghostwritergesucht24/ I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include almost all significant infos. I'd like to see extra posts like this.

Login to Reply to this Topic