Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

SELLING SOFA RELATED DOMAIN NAME WITH WEBSITE

Hello,

My name is Damon Wilson. My wife and I were trying to pursue setting up an online, retail website. We bought a very expensive domain name and got a beautiful website design. You can check it out at www.Sofas.io. 

You can also verify my ownership at www.whois.com or www.who.is. 

Unfortunately things aren't working out. So we are trying to recoup the money that was spent on this domain. We currently host on GoDaddy.com. 

If anyone is interested in making an offer contact me at wilsondamon@yahoo.com. The website is being listed in public auction on www.flippa.com so you can also go there and bid. There is a reserve on the auction but I can also put a Purchase Price where buyers can simply forgo the auction and buy immediately.

Thanks for your time and consideration

Damon

Posted By sofa_guy, 11/19/2016

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From carlfarmer497, 10/5/2017  6:35 AM

Thanks for sharing the detail related to your domain. I am a researcher; do research on technical faults, problems and errors in free web mails account if any. I want to help people in this respect and doing my 200% towards it. What I do – rectify and resolve errors in email platforms and many more. For more details of my work, -
Click Yahoo Mail Customer Service Helpline

From cerysperry090, 9/29/2017  1:48 AM

I've never had any problems with support response. I did read that it isn't wise to register all of your domains with one service, but that was some years ago, and I don't know that it still holds true. Write My Essays

From heatherrosado4, 9/25/2017  11:54 AM

Furniture alludes to versatile items proposed to help different human exercises, for example, seating (e.g., seats, stools, and couches), eating (tables), and dozing (e.g., beds). Furniture is likewise used to hold objects at a helpful tallness for work (as flat surfaces over the ground, for example, tables and work areas), or to store things (e.g., organizers and racks). Furniture can be a result of outline and is viewed as a type of enriching craftsmanship. Nightwing Danny Shepherd Jacket

From alastairarran, 7/27/2017  12:46 AM

In case you're intending to make an online site selling stuff for an organization, you need a Custom Paper Help Service from TopPaperService few items data, pictures, valuing, organization logo, organization name, shipping rates and installment processor account.

From alastairarran, 7/27/2017  12:45 AM

In case you're intending to make an online site selling stuff for an organization, you need a Custom Paper Help Service from TopPaperService few items data, pictures, valuing, organization logo, organization name, shipping rates and installment processor account.