Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Finish Type and Color of Jamestown Lounge Fuedal Oak Desk

I have acquired a Jamestown Lounge Fuedal Oak Desk. I'm trying to find out what they used as the finish(es) and stain color(s) etc on these pieces. I've attached a picture I found on the internet of the same desk I have. Thank you in advance for any information.

VINTAGE SPANISH REVIVAL FLAT TOP DESK. MADE BY THE JAMESTOWN LOUNGE CO., JAMESTOWN, NEW YORK. THE COMPANY WAS STARTED JANUARY 1, 1888. THIS IS FROM THEIR FEUDAL OAK LINE OF FURNITURE THAT WAS POPLULAR IN THE 1930'S. OAK WITH OAK SECONDARY WOOD, WITH DOVETAILED DRAWER CONSTRUCTION. THE TOP DRAWER ON THE LEFT HAS A DROP FACE FOR A TYPEWRITER OR TODAY'S LAPTOP. THE BACK IS FINISHED. DRAWER FACES HAVE A 1500'S STYLE OF CARVING DEPICTING GRAPES, LEAVES AND TENDRILS. 1930'S. 48'L. X 24'D. X 30 1/2'H.:

Posted By JSauce, 11/19/2016

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From EvaSydney, 9/25/2017  7:32 AM

Sheeps Brewing has a beginning late refined character with the help of Matt Tanaka Marketing, an office that has even disapproved of commitment in working with brewers. PaperDome The new brand offers incredibly more consistency than the 3 Sheep's exceptional character, and it has a strikingly sharp, free feel.