Over 147 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry

Signature by Ashley B261 Annilynn King Size Platform Bed

Posted By adblakely, 11/2/2016

Login to Reply to this Topic

Hi,

Bought a whole bedroom set 2 years ago and decided to upgrade my queen size platform bed to a king size but was just told today that they have discontinued this style. If anyone has one I would love to own it.

Thanks

Replies

From JosephWarren, 3/17/2017  2:50 PM

The travel costs back and forth, and maybe some other expenses, might be deductible if you worked with the intention of making a profit last year in your own business. It does not need to be a full time business and it's possible you went to school at the same time. It's also possible that at the end of the year, your self-employment showed a loss, due to little or no income. My business would cheap custom essay by essay bliss need to have operated in both the US and the other country. As a self-employed individual, you might be able to use Schedule C to write off some of your travel expenses and other costs. Consult a tax professional in your area for more information and specific advice. If you didn't have such a business last year, maybe starting one for this year would make good financial sense.

From JosephWarren, 3/17/2017  2:49 PM

The travel costs back and forth, and maybe some other expenses, might be deductible if you worked with the intention of making a profit last year in your own business. It does not need to be a full time business and it's possible you went to school at the same time. It's also possible that at the end of the year, your self-employment showed a loss, due to little or no income. My business would cheap custom essay by essay bliss need to have operated in both the US and the other country. As a self-employed individual, you might be able to use Schedule C to write off some of your travel expenses and other costs. Consult a tax professional in your area for more information and specific advice. If you didn't have such a business last year, maybe starting one for this year would make good financial sense.

From Aaronabbey, 2/26/2017  2:38 AM

The ice cream brand Ben & Jerry's actually belongs to the British-Dutch giant Unilever.

Dissertation writing services

From stellafrancis, 2/22/2017  5:38 AM

Bedroom is one of the important part of our daily life and everyone wish to have a better bedroom and bed sets.I can understand your feeling and I think the article published by research paper writing service reviews helped a lot. 

From geoffandfrancis, 2/22/2017  12:55 AM

Yeah everyone have desire to have a big home, cars etc. and they live like a king. 

Best Assignment Writers in UK

From BillyFowler, 2/21/2017  12:16 AM

Get Dissertation writing assist from one of the most reliable and trusted educational writing service in the UK inside your price range. We guarantee to deliver the nice fine of Dissertations to the scholars within the UK.
Dissertation Writers In UK

From Henryflynn, 2/7/2017  2:29 AM

its not required that what you alike is the desired of your companion too.

Essay Help UK

From angelkett, 12/14/2016  5:20 AM

nice signature.

we provide Dissertation help uk.

Login to Reply to this Topic