Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Wardrobe

One of the places where we spend the most of our time is the bedroom! When we make a small calculation we spend around 8 hours sleeping in the bedroom. This means that an average 30-year-old man spends 10 years of his life in the bedroom.It’s more time you thought right? When we take that time to consideration, we probably do not need to tell your how much your bedrooms decoration and comfortableness is going to affect the quality of your day.

When you are choosing a wardrobe to your bedroom, there is certain aspects that you need to be careful about. The wardrobe should appeal to your eyes and it should be stylish.  Also it should be useful and make your life easier.

One of the most important factors to be taken into consideration when choosing a wardrobe, is the storage capacity. This is very important particularly for women. If a women choose a small wardrobe, where will all the bag, shoes, summer and winter clothes go? In an ideal wardrobe, there should be space in the lower and upper parts of the wardrobe. The oer part is ideal for putting the shoes and to the upper part, you can put the summer / winter clothes according to the season.

The height of the wardrobe is one of the other aspects. It is important that the hanger portion will be at least 1.50 meters. By this way the night tresses and suits are not going to shrivel. As much as the height, also the deepness and the shelve structure is important. For putting the sweaters and t-shirts, you can choose between open shelves and drawers. The important point about choosing the shelf / drawer is the deepness. We advise you that it lbe at least 60 cm. deep.

The size is one of the important issues in the wardrobe selection area will be the closet ... If your bedroom is small, we suggest you to pick a light colored wardrobe. By this way your bedroom is going to be bigger than it is. Also it is a good idea to use a pier glass i one of the doors of the closet. It will help your room to look more fresh. If your room is small, buying a wardrobe with sliding doors is going to save from the space and it is going to give a modern look to your room.

Posted By fionella, 7/27/2015

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From helengrimes, 10/30/2015  6:16 AM

On an average we spend most of the time in our bedroom. According to me, things in bedroom should be of good quality especially windows and doors. I am renovating my home and installed shoji screen Bethesda MD which I heard is of premium quality.