Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Factories that drop ship

We are a small retailer that just added a cart to our website.  We are looking for factories that will drop ship small items to our customer's homes.  Anyone have any suggestions?  So far we have only found Coaster and Imax.   

Posted By BestFurnitureMentor, 4/28/2015

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Kevin Joseph, 8/26/2020  2:26 AM

Hey There @firdt furniturementor, 

If I understand your requirement correctly, there are several manufacturers in China & India that will do the job for you. In fact, Now that dropshipping has taken so many strides in the recent past, there are companies that specialize in manufacturing and supplying while leaving the online marketing aspect to other companies.

With the increasing problems when it comes to dropshipping from China, I would reccommend a couple of factories in Vietnam Or India. 

In Vietnam, I would recommend Lodestar Furniture Company (they do not have a website to link)

There's furnitureroots - an indian furniture manufacturer. That customizes designs quite well at affordable prices. The staff speak english quite fluently too. 

Let me know if you face any difficulties with this.

From Kevin Joseph, 8/26/2020  2:25 AM

Hey There @firdt furniturementor, 

If I understand your requirement correctly, there are several manufacturers in China & India that will do the job for you. In fact, Now that dropshipping has taken so many strides in the recent past, there are companies that specialize in manufacturing and supplying while leaving the online marketing aspect to other companies.

With the increasing problems when it comes to dropshipping from China, I would reccommend a couple of factories in Vietnam Or India. 

In Vietnam, I would recommend Lodestar Furniture Company (they do not have a website to link)

There's furnitureroots - an indian furniture manufacturer. That customizes designs quite well at affordable prices. The staff speak english quite fluently too. 

Let me know if you face any difficulties with this.

From RonCorl, 7/15/2015  12:19 PM

Hi Best,
I am a designer/manufacturer working out of the heart of Amish Ohio. I do mostly high end, one of a kind furniture pieces for clients all over the world but have been thinking of adding a line of smaller more affordable items that can be drop shipped anywhere. All my work is built by local Amish craftsman to my specs. I can do any kind of wood, metal, upholstery, and even pillows. What kind of items did you have in mind?  Maybe a signature line just for your store? ;) Happy to open a conversation.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Ron Corl
email direct ~
ron@roncorldesign.com