Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

NEED TO FIND HOWARD MANUFACTURING

Posted By Guest, 11/14/2000

Login to Reply to this Topic

In 1978 I purchased some family room furniture manufactured by Howard Furniture Manufacturing Co., Inc. of Starkville Mississippi. I am interested in obtaining additional pieces and wondered if that company was still in business or operated under another name. Any information would be appreciated.

Replies

From missberne07, 11/25/2014  11:40 AM

I have the round set of couch, loveseat, chair, ottoman, cocktail table, half-round table, side round table. bar and three bar chair.  All in good condition.  Can anyone give me a value as much as I still love the furniture, it sits too low for me now.  Thank, missberne@yahoo.com

From Catsy1, 11/24/2014  12:50 PM

I have the couch with the palm leave and I am interested in buying your loveseat and ottoman. Please reply. thanks 

From trudeaul@charter.net, 9/18/2014  9:54 AM

From cntry63, 4/2/2014  12:52 PM

I Have the round oak set in brown and tan with palm leaves,I have the couch,loveseat,ottoman,lg.table and one half moon side table. I love this set but I need to sell it if interested please send me an E-mail  63country@gmail.com

From parikhkat , 2/22/2014  11:13 AM

I also have the round oak set in thebrown palm pattern. Sofa, love seat, ottoman, and coffee. Table. We purchased them in 1981in Milwaukee Wisconsin. The fabric is still like new because I had it slip covered in clear plastic shortly after because of kids and pets. The furniture itself is still in excellent condition after 30+ years and several moves. I would consider parting with it or trade for something suitable. I'm also interested in finding out if any other covers exist.

From parikhkat , 2/22/2014  11:12 AM

I also have the round oak set in thebrown palm pattern. Sofa, love seat, ottoman, and coffee. Table. We purchased them in 1981in Milwaukee Wisconsin. The fabric is still like new because I had it slip covered in clear plastic shortly after because of kids and pets. The furniture itself is still in excellent condition after 30+ years and several moves. I would consider parting with it or trade for something suitable. I'm also interested in finding out if any other covers exist.

From parikhkat , 2/22/2014  11:12 AM

From Kimball , 11/3/2013  10:50 PM

I have a Howard platform rocker/swivel chair 
lookinf for a sofa 
please reply if interested in selling one

From Smitty, 10/4/2013  7:13 PM

My Howard is Mediterranean. Anyone out there who has the very modern squared off set for sale

From Mrothove, 9/29/2013  4:16 PM

I have the full set of the 70's furniture.  Couch, love seat, round chair, large round coffee table, small round side table, and 2 half moon side tables for sale.  Needs new cushions.  The wood structure of the furniture is in excellent shape.  I can't find the exact worth.  Make me an offer and I will seriously consider.

Login to Reply to this Topic

• adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214
  • Adverisement
    Isuzu 0814

• niwa 0814
  • advertisement
    TD Retail Financing 1214