• Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner

NEED TO FIND HOWARD MANUFACTURING

Posted By Guest, 11/14/2000

Login to Reply to this Topic

In 1978 I purchased some family room furniture manufactured by Howard Furniture Manufacturing Co., Inc. of Starkville Mississippi. I am interested in obtaining additional pieces and wondered if that company was still in business or operated under another name. Any information would be appreciated.

Replies

From jeremywsmith1977, 8/4/2015  6:52 PM

I have just acquired the loveseat and one chair of this collection and absolutely love this set. Anyone with more pieces from this line for sale I am interested. Send info including pictures and location to .......   jeremywsmith1977@gmail.com

From ameridan, 4/22/2015  7:01 PM

I have the Oak Étagère still in excellent condition. Part of this "Round Bent-Oak" collection. Dimensions: 76"W x 76" H x 16"D

(disassembles into 2 corner shelf units, a 42" wide bridge with artwork lamp and a 42" wide desk shelf unit with drawer for easy transportation) that I'm putting up for sale.

From ameridan, 4/22/2015  3:42 PM

I have the etagere (2 corner shelf units with bridge and desk and drawer) that is part of this bent oak set that I'll sell (Chicago area).

From ameridan, 4/22/2015  3:41 PM

I have the etagere (2 corner shelf units with bridge and desk and drawer) that is part of this bent oak set that I'll sell (Chicago area)

From ameridan, 4/22/2015  3:39 PM

I have the etagere that is part of this bent oak set that I'll sell (Chicago area)

From Bradsterw, 1/31/2015  11:45 PM

I too am looking to add to my Howard Manufacturing furniture collection. I would love to purchase some of the large butcher block style chairs to match my sofa and love seats please contact me if you have any knowledge where I may aquire these or if you'd like images of what I'm referring to. Thank you.
Brad
bradsterw@me.com

From dprenatt, 1/21/2015  12:18 PM

I have a couch, love seat and chair with the brown palm leaf pattern. All in great condition. Looking to sell.

From dprenatt, 1/21/2015  12:17 PM

I have a couch, loves eat and chair with the brown palm leaf pattern. All in great condition. Looking to sell.

From klj27, 12/26/2014  10:37 AM

I have a Howard Furniture Mfg Co Wood sofa am looking to sell. Recently refurbished. I have pix if interested. Thanks. krystiejohnson27@gmail.com

From missberne07, 11/25/2014  11:40 AM

I have the round set of couch, loveseat, chair, ottoman, cocktail table, half-round table, side round table. bar and three bar chair.  All in good condition.  Can anyone give me a value as much as I still love the furniture, it sits too low for me now.  Thank, missberne@yahoo.com

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Middle Right
  • advertisement
    Middle Right
  • advertisement
    Middle Right

• advertisement
    Middle Right

• Middle Right
  • Turkey Show Jan 26
    Middle Right