Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

NEED TO FIND HOWARD MANUFACTURING

Posted By Guest, 11/14/2000

Login to Reply to this Topic

In 1978 I purchased some family room furniture manufactured by Howard Furniture Manufacturing Co., Inc. of Starkville Mississippi. I am interested in obtaining additional pieces and wondered if that company was still in business or operated under another name. Any information would be appreciated.

Replies

From trudeaul@charter.net, 9/18/2014  9:54 AM

From cntry63, 4/2/2014  12:52 PM

I Have the round oak set in brown and tan with palm leaves,I have the couch,loveseat,ottoman,lg.table and one half moon side table. I love this set but I need to sell it if interested please send me an E-mail  63country@gmail.com

From parikhkat , 2/22/2014  11:13 AM

I also have the round oak set in thebrown palm pattern. Sofa, love seat, ottoman, and coffee. Table. We purchased them in 1981in Milwaukee Wisconsin. The fabric is still like new because I had it slip covered in clear plastic shortly after because of kids and pets. The furniture itself is still in excellent condition after 30+ years and several moves. I would consider parting with it or trade for something suitable. I'm also interested in finding out if any other covers exist.

From parikhkat , 2/22/2014  11:12 AM

I also have the round oak set in thebrown palm pattern. Sofa, love seat, ottoman, and coffee. Table. We purchased them in 1981in Milwaukee Wisconsin. The fabric is still like new because I had it slip covered in clear plastic shortly after because of kids and pets. The furniture itself is still in excellent condition after 30+ years and several moves. I would consider parting with it or trade for something suitable. I'm also interested in finding out if any other covers exist.

From parikhkat , 2/22/2014  11:12 AM

From Kimball , 11/3/2013  10:50 PM

I have a Howard platform rocker/swivel chair 
lookinf for a sofa 
please reply if interested in selling one

From Smitty, 10/4/2013  7:13 PM

My Howard is Mediterranean. Anyone out there who has the very modern squared off set for sale

From Mrothove, 9/29/2013  4:16 PM

I have the full set of the 70's furniture.  Couch, love seat, round chair, large round coffee table, small round side table, and 2 half moon side tables for sale.  Needs new cushions.  The wood structure of the furniture is in excellent shape.  I can't find the exact worth.  Make me an offer and I will seriously consider.

From jeanettesmith, 9/10/2013  9:29 AM

I have a Howard furniture couch, chair, 2 end tables & sofa table in original and excellent condition which we purchased in 1980. It is upholstered in cream and brown palm fabric. The furniture has a rounded shape and is of light natural solid oak. What is the value and is anyone interested?
Jeanette 

From Howie, 8/12/2013  5:45 PM

Reply to Phxislandgrl: My father started Howard Mfg. Co. and if you will send me a picture of the set then I might be interested in purchasing it from you. I've never been to Arizona. Might be a good time to go!
Thanks,
Howie

email: howardinstalls@yahoo.com

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714
  • adverisement
    AC Pacific 0914
  • adverisement
    Horizon 0914