Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

restaurant furniture

I am seeking a wholesale source for restaurant table and chairs for a good customer.  We are in the all wood furniture retail business and I need a source somewhere in the Massachusetts area.
Thanks
Jane

Posted By supermman525, 7/16/2013

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From david1982, 9/24/2016  12:40 AM

if you are looking for a great oak furniture store check out www.londonfurniturestore.com they have alot of oak furniture on sale

From david1982, 9/24/2016  12:40 AM

if you are looking for a great oak furniture store check out www.londonfurniturestore.com they have alot of oak furniture on sale

From wholesalefurniture, 7/24/2015  6:59 AM

For wholesale furniture check out globalhomelondon

From john24dp, 3/10/2015  12:44 PM

In your terms of hotels and resturents Cart-King manufactures mobile indoor and outdoor vending units. Custom, commercially designed, carts and kiosks. Self-contained sinks and plumbing available. Our portable carts and kiosks are food safe and made from stainless steel and aluminum. 

From markbattles, 2/25/2015  4:23 AM

We are furniture company in arizona. We have best quality and lowest price for products than all market. Visit:-http://v-dubfurniture.com/

From Lilac, 8/1/2014  5:50 AM

Homeward Bound Interiors have lots of lovely solid oak furniture pieces!! Take a look at them  :) 

From calisangarge, 4/4/2014  7:53 AM

We all know that quality is life of products. We are looking for resellers of our American Retro Furniture, Cafe in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. For more information contact us. We keep trying to give the best for your needs.

From sarahtremblay, 1/9/2014  2:42 AM

Hi Jane,
 I have checked your requirements and I can say that The Chair Market are the ones who would match your needs. You should contact them for any further assistance.

From Glentruanvietnam, 10/6/2013  8:42 AM

Hi Jane, we make restaurant furniture.
Check us out: www.glentruan.com 

From penny1987, 9/10/2013  8:37 PM

Hi Jane , how much restarant table and chaird do you need ? 

We can  manufacturer chairs and tales which is mainly used in the hotel , restaurant , clubs , conference and so on .

From jamesoafs, 9/10/2013  6:12 AM

We are furniture company in UK. We have best quality and lowest price for products than all market. You can try. Our delivery charges are also too much low. And we have special offer these days. Contact us freely.
Landlord Furniture

From penny1987, 9/8/2013  9:57 PM

Dear Jane 

I am penny from Tianjin East Sun Import &Export Trade Co.,Ltd Which the factory name is "TANGSHAN XIANGYU FURNITURE CO.,LTD" ,  
you can email me  penny@tjeastsun.com   or  penny1987@outlook.com 

I give you the product catalogue and price list for your reference 

Could you tell me your email and Telephone na? 

Thank you and Best regards 

Miss Penny 

From siqiru, 8/13/2013  8:39 PM

we are furniture factory from china.contact with me please,thanks,Tim