Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

American Signature West Indies Collection For Sale

Hi All! 

I have almost the entire West Indies set for sale, here in Ocala, FL. King bed, 2 night stands, 2 dressers, dining table (rectangular), 6 chairs, dining hutch, sofa end table, coffee table, 2 end tables, mirror, 4 bar stools, entertainment center, flat backed curio and corner curio. Email me for pics/prices, details. All in excellent condition!  jfristoe@hotmail.com   Jennifer. 

Posted By jfristoe, 3/4/2013

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Janice Martha, 6/29/2021  2:15 PM

I have the American Signature West Indies Dining Room table with 2 leaves, 8 chairs, pineapple table, and corner curio cabinet for sale. Located in IL zip 60192. Please email jgromke@gmail.com

From Thersia , 6/5/2019  11:03 PM

I have American Signature West Indies Dining Room with 2 Arm Chairs and 4 Side Chairs with 2 leaves and China Cabinet like new for $3,800.00. All in excellent condition.   Please email sugasweet315@ yahoo.com.
i have Picture I can send.  Thank you

From JRobertson, 2/16/2018  12:51 AM

I live in Tampa and am trying to find and purchase the SOFA TABLE to the American Signature West Indies collection!  Please please notify me if you have one for sale!  THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

From Kimbologna, 1/22/2018  5:00 PM

jaimegallo, please contact me at jeepgirlsdoitbest@yahoo.com, I am interested in your bedroom set.

Thanks,

Kim

From jaimegallo, 1/21/2018  11:39 PM

I have the entire American Signature West Indies bedroom set in EXCELLENT condition:
1. King bed w/ four posters and canopy
2. Two night stands
3. Dresser w/ mirror 
4. Armoire

Must be sold as a set. Pick up only. $3,000 OBO.

From jaimegallo, 1/21/2018  11:16 PM

I have the entire American Signature West Indies bedroom set in EXCELLENT condition:
1. King bed w/ four posters and canopy
2. Two night stands
3. Dresser w/ mirror 
4. Armoire

Must be sold as a set. Pick up only. $3,000 OBO.

From jfristoe, 1/1/2018  7:47 PM

DO YOU ALL SERIOUSLY THINK THIS SET IS STILL FOR SALE, OVER 4 YEARS LATER???? 

I WOULD HAVE DELETED THIS POST, BUT THERE IS NO OPTION FOR THAT!

From Kimbologna, 1/1/2018  7:14 PM

I am interested in the entire bedroom pieces of the set.

From Kandace West, 10/23/2017  11:53 PM

I’m looking for 2 nightstands.

From Janice Martha, 10/3/2017  10:51 AM

Looking for the corner curio cabinet from this collection. Please contact me if you have one jgromke@gmail.com

From Lois MC, 9/19/2017  10:21 PM

Are you still not splitting collection?  Interested in King Bed (either one) , Dresser w/mirror, 2 nightstands, Bombay chest, maybe more.

Thanks !

Lois

From Turtle, 6/19/2017  8:42 PM

Welcome,
Fell in Love with this Timeless Collection and tried to fill the entire house with the original West Indies Collection pieces. Currently in Clio MI and will be moving. I am looking for an individual to purchase all to expedite the process. At this time not splitting up the collection!!! 
American Signature West Indies Collection:
King Canopy Bed
King Sleigh  Bed
Queen Sleigh Bed
(2) Chest/Chest of Drawers
Dresser w/ Mirror
(3) Nightstands
Armoire
60in Round Dining Table 6 chairs (2arm)
China Hutch w/ Drawer Base
Sofa Table w/drawers
45in Octagon Coffee Table
30in Round Pineapple Accent Table
3/4 Round High Back Chair w/ Leather Seat
Bombay Chest
End Table
(2) Swivel Bar Stools 
All Items are in excellent condition and have resided in smoke free environment! Please contact me if your interested for Pics and additional details.
Thanks
Tim
tsaylor0@comcast.net        

From hardatwork20, 4/21/2016  10:54 AM

HeroMom11.  Do you still have the West Indies Bedroom set you posted about on 1/2/16? 

From HeroMom11, 1/2/2016  2:40 PM

I have for sale king size bed, 2 step stool, , 2 nightstands, long dresser with mirror, Bombay chest, and armoire. 
I am located in London, Ohio. It is 25 min west of Columbus. 3500.00

From Sameronn, 9/21/2015  1:39 PM

Hi Romanov88,

Are you still looking for the American Signature West Indies Bedroom Collection?  I have the following for sale:

1.       King Size Canopy Bed (w/o mattress & box spring)

2.       2 Night Stands

3.       Dresser (w/mirror)

4.       Bombay Chest

5.       Armoire

Set is in excellent condition and all pieces are in the original pecan finish with black granite inlays on nightstands, dresser and Bombay chest.  Price for complete set is $4500.  Set is located just outside of the greater Orlando area.  Please email me at floridagal1990@gmail.com for pics.

From Romanov88, 1/28/2015  11:08 PM

I am looking for the bedroom, Does anyone have one they would like to sell?

From Tegabelle, 2/18/2014  12:25 AM

Forgot to mention I am in Orlando, Florida. 

From Tegabelle, 2/17/2014  9:34 PM

srlassen- 

I have the West Indies bedroom set and 60" entertainment center for sale. Bedroom furniture must be sold as a set, includes King bed with Canopy,  2 nightstands, long dresser with mirror (jewelry drawers), tall chest of drawers, and long table with glass top (for foot of bed or window table).  All pieces are in mint condition. 

Bedroom set - $6,000
Entertainment Center - $2,000

From srlassen, 11/27/2013  5:52 PM

Hello,
Is this set still available?
Thanks.

From jfristoe, 7/30/2013  6:24 PM

All pieces from my collection have been sold.  Thank you!

From ddebneeld33, 3/17/2013  2:54 PM

i would love to see pictures of them.  if they are the ones i think they are, i defintely want them.  after checking on packing and shipping, my husband and i discussed it and i think driving down to get them would be the best thing.  it will be cheaper and i can be sure they are taken care of properly.  if you can send the pictures to my home email that would be great.  it is ddebneeld33@aol.com.  after seeing the pictures i will forward my telephone number and we can discuss when i can come and get them.  thanks so much, debbie

From jfristoe, 3/16/2013  9:25 AM

Hi Debbie!

I don't mind shipping, however, I do not have the means/ability to pack and haul the items to a shipper. You would have to prepay for someone to come and pack / ship them for you.

I would sell all four stools for $850.

Please note, if you choose to have them shipped, I will not accept returns or give any refunds. I will send plenty of pictures before they are shipped so you can see that they are in excellent condition.  But I can't be responsible for any damage incurred en route. 

Hope to hear from you!

Jennifer

From ddebneeld33, 3/16/2013  3:36 AM

hi, we have everthing you have with the exception of the bar stools.  i have literally been trying to find them for over a year.  they used to sell them at value city furniture in indiana for $250.00 per stool.  if you would ever consider selling the four bar stools and shipping them to jeffersonville,in(we are just across the ohio river from louisville,ky), PLEASE let me know.  i would of course, pay for the shipping.  just let me know if this would be possible and how much.  thanks, debbie

From jfristoe, 3/13/2013  12:42 PM

Just FYI, I am not selling individual pieces from parts of each set.  I.E. The bedroom set must be sold as a set. Dining room set as a set, etc. I will sell the entire collection for $11,000.  Thank you!!