Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

DICK IDOL MISSION VALLEY BEDROOM FURNITURE

Posted By HTK, 2/1/2013

Login to Reply to this Topic

I am looking to buy a  Dick Idol Mission Valley KING bed frame to match other pieces I have.  This panel bed style was  discontinued by Klaussner a few years ago.  I would consider buying the bed alone or if it comes as a set, I'll consider buying the entire set.  I can arrange shipping via uship.  If you can help, please contact me at helenkozlowski@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Replies

From jjstones@tds.net, 2/9/2014  12:54 PM

I am also looking to buy a dick Idol Mission Valley king headboard and bedframe as well as an end table if anyone has one available.  Thank you!  You can contact me at jjstones@tds.net

From garywd, 8/12/2013  11:18 PM

I am looking for a king size Dick Idol Mission Valley Bed...saw the one for auction, but didn't know how to bid.  Would really like to upgrade from the queen bed that I have...Help!! Contact me at jonidryden@msn.com

From garywd, 8/12/2013  11:17 PM

I am looking for a king size Dick Idol Mission Valley Bed...saw the one for auction, but didn't know how to bid.  Would really like to upgrade from the queen bed that I have...Help!!

From HTK, 7/20/2013  11:04 AM

Thanks for your offer but I recently managed to source a complete king bed set, however, I still need one or two nightstands in the same range.  If anyone has any they wish to sell, please contact me at helenkozlowski@yahoo.com.  Thanks.

From psouth1127, 7/20/2013  9:16 AM

If you are still looking for this bedroom set, we are selling a King bed, 2 night stands and chest as a set on Aug 3rd.  (like new condition) If interested contact me at patsouth@go-concepts.com

Login to Reply to this Topic

• adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214

• Thomasville 110 Years
  • Adverisement
    Isuzu 0814

• niwa 0814

• Advertisement