• Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner
  • Heading Banner

DICK IDOL MISSION VALLEY BEDROOM FURNITURE

Posted By HTK, 2/1/2013

Login to Reply to this Topic

I am looking to buy a  Dick Idol Mission Valley KING bed frame to match other pieces I have.  This panel bed style was  discontinued by Klaussner a few years ago.  I would consider buying the bed alone or if it comes as a set, I'll consider buying the entire set.  I can arrange shipping via uship.  If you can help, please contact me at helenkozlowski@yahoo.com
Thank you!

Replies

From jjstones@tds.net, 2/9/2014  12:54 PM

I am also looking to buy a dick Idol Mission Valley king headboard and bedframe as well as an end table if anyone has one available.  Thank you!  You can contact me at jjstones@tds.net

From garywd, 8/12/2013  11:18 PM

I am looking for a king size Dick Idol Mission Valley Bed...saw the one for auction, but didn't know how to bid.  Would really like to upgrade from the queen bed that I have...Help!! Contact me at jonidryden@msn.com

From garywd, 8/12/2013  11:17 PM

I am looking for a king size Dick Idol Mission Valley Bed...saw the one for auction, but didn't know how to bid.  Would really like to upgrade from the queen bed that I have...Help!!

From HTK, 7/20/2013  11:04 AM

Thanks for your offer but I recently managed to source a complete king bed set, however, I still need one or two nightstands in the same range.  If anyone has any they wish to sell, please contact me at helenkozlowski@yahoo.com.  Thanks.

From psouth1127, 7/20/2013  9:16 AM

If you are still looking for this bedroom set, we are selling a King bed, 2 night stands and chest as a set on Aug 3rd.  (like new condition) If interested contact me at patsouth@go-concepts.com

Login to Reply to this Topic

• adverisement
    Middle Right
  • advertisement
    Middle Right
  • advertisement
    Middle Right

• advertisement
    Middle Right
  • advertisement
    Middle Right
  • advertisement