Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

National Mt. Airy Vienna- light wood- maple

Posted By csoc, 1/31/2013

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From csoc, 4/5/2013  1:51 PM

From Janice Tye, 4/5/2013  12:19 PM

I have a dining set for sale - i) splayed leg table ii) buffet iii) 2 upholstered arm chairs and 4 upholstered side chairs.

I also have the original catalog (pamphlet).  Here are additional details about these pieces which are all in a warm honey maple with black accents:

Splayed Leg Table:  64 x 44 x 30 high,  with two 18" leaves.  The inlayed 3/8" border pattern is 3" from the inside of the table edge - it's subtle and I think beautiful.  The wood grains and polish on this piece are very attractive.

Buffet:  70 x 17 3/4 x 31 1/4 high with simulated marble top.  This compact piece has lined silver drawers and shelving for highly functional storage of china and silver accessories.  The piece is 13" deep through the centre portion, so it fits well into a smaller room, if needed.

Upholstered Chairs - 2 Arm Chairs and 4 Side Chairs all with Black Upholstery with a diamond pattern.

If interested, I will send pictures.

From Janice Tye, 4/5/2013  12:03 PM

I have a dining set for sale - i) splayed leg table ii) buffet iii) 2 upholstered arm chairs and 4 upholstered side chairs.