Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Bellasera Collection by Thomasville for sale

I am selling my barely used Bellasera Collection by Thomasville.  It includes:

1 queen size four-poster bed with canopy

1 Night stand

1 Dresser with mirror

1 side table lamp

Here is a link to my ad on craigslist:http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/fuo/3533873116.html

I have exact dimensions as well as original prices that were paid.  Furniture is barely used since my parents it bought it for me when I went off to college.  I only used it when I would visit for Christmas for less than a week.  Not a mark on it and kept in a million dollar home.  Can email me for more information.  I am open to reasonable offers.  Located in Osprey, Florida near Sarasota, Florida.  Thanks

Posted By Bellasera, 1/9/2013

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From sally, 4/4/2014  11:53 AM

Hello, 

I'm seeking a Bellasera bedroom set - getting married this August. Fiancee and I are in our early thirties, and as we move and start our lives together, we are seeking to upgrade to our first grown up bedroom set. 

My family has always loved Thomasville bedrooms - Italian style marble top being the favorite. 

We are northern Virginia/ Washington DC but can arrange something from most of the east coast -- especially NY, NJ, PA, MD, etc. 

I can be reached at irenekaredis@gmail.com about availabilities. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

Irene 

From NJgirl, 10/7/2013  8:52 PM

Is this bedroom set still available and are the tops on the dresser and side table marble?
Regards!