Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Searching for Paul Bunyan furniture

Looking for Paul Bunyan furniture by singer 70 - 80s vintage. Does not have to be complete set. Need bedroom & dining set pieces.  Email @miseira57@gmail.com

Posted By AlexM, 12/29/2012

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Hclearing, 11/7/2015  9:47 PM

I have  Paul Bunyan bed room set and  other furniture.  Please  let me know if you are interested  you  can email @foggybottomrent@aol.com for pics

From jls0723, 10/15/2015  3:20 PM

I have the 1979 4-poster cannonball queen bed.  Will be happy to send you pictures

From scb12601, 7/22/2013  11:52 AM

Hi, I believe that I have the dining room set, I'd like to send you pics to be sure.  It was given to me by a cousin who purchased it in the early 80's.  It's huge and I have pics that I can email to you.  The set needs some TLC, could probably be refinished, but it's sturdy as heck.  I have 4 chairs, two armchairs, the dining room table and two 18" inserts.  One of the chairs is missing the round "plugs" in front that hide the screws, and all are dinged, scratched.  The table itself has seen many school projects and could use a refinishing as well.  I'm in NY state.  If you are interested, I'd love to send you photo's.  Sue

From shesson82, 12/31/2012  1:02 PM

I have a complete bedroom set of the singer paula bunyon bedroom suit.  I purchased this new in the late 70's.  I has large cannonballs and the post are around 6 to 7 feet tall.  I have the dresser, night stand, chest of drawers.  It is all in excellent condition.  I have been the only owner of this set.  I will email you pictures.  I am in Portland, Tennessee.
Thanks,
Suzanne