Over 148 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry


Bob Timberlake Replacement Hardware

Posted By eric, 10/13/2012

Login to Reply to this Topic

we have and 833 series Gentlemen's Chest of Drawers from Bob Timberlake and am trying to find replacement handles.  Can anyone provide consultation on how to do this?  I am not able to figure this out by myself...


From kacey, 10/13/2012  6:14 PM

I got replacement hardware by calling the Bob Timberlake Gallery customer service. Some was free and some was at a very minimal charge. Customer service is 1-800-776-0822.

Login to Reply to this Topic