Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

WANTED WEST INDIES FURNITURE

Looking for dining room table and chairs that are in excellent condition in the West Indies and the West Indies II collection by American Signature. Also the Bombay chest from the same collection and a night stand. Please contact Harriet.

Posted By HARRIET, 10/5/2012

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From JeannieTMO, 7/30/2013  6:55 PM

i am looking for a nightstand from the 2007 American Signature West Indies furniture collection.

Can you please let me know if you have one.

Thanks.

From JeannieTMO, 7/30/2013  6:52 PM

i am looking for a nightstand from the 2007 American Signature West Indies furniture collection.

Can you please let me know if you have one.

Thanks.

From jfristoe, 5/4/2013  4:10 PM

I have the following pieces, in the original pecan finish, with prices shown: All pieces are in excellent, like condition.

1. Master Bed with Canopy: $1600
    (2) Night Stands: $800
     Long Dresser with Mirror: $1200
     Tall Dresser: $900
                  Total: $4500

Bedroom pieces to be sold as a set only.

----------------------------

*Corner Curio: $ 600

*Flat Back Curio: $700

*Entertainment Center: $1700

I will sell all my pieces for $7,000.  If you need it shipped, you would have to pre-pay a moving company to come and pack/ship the furniture, as I do not have the means or ability to pack/ship it myself.  Location is Ocala, FL.

Feel free to call with any questions.   352-620-4230
If you are interested, please let me know which pieces you would like to see pictures of. 

Thank you!
Jennifer

From HARRIET, 11/8/2012  2:40 AM

Hi Mailgirlll!
What color is the bombay chest? The original golden
teak color of West Indies or the dark brown tobacco color of the West Indies II? My email is hchruscikrosser@yahoo.com for replies and photos.
Thanks!

From mailgirlll, 11/7/2012  3:56 PM

I have the Bombay Chest from the American Signature Collection.It is in MINT condition. I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area. The chest measures 45W x 21D x 41H. It is very heavy and has the marble top, and the bottom drawer is cedar for sweater storage.I paid $600.00 for it and I am asking $400.00.

Let me know if I can send you pictures or if you need more information.
Robyn