Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

LEXINGTON VICTORIAN SAMPLER KING SET

Beautiful set of Antique Reproduction furniture. Very desirable medium oak Lexington Sampler KING six piece bedroom set in discontinued Mansion pattern. Produced by Lexington Furniture until 2001, Victorian Sampler furniture is made from quarter sawn oak Victorian Sampler also matches with Lexington's Victoriana line, #610. Very good to excellent condition, smoke free home. Six piece set includes:

King Mansion Bed (headboard, footboard and rails) 391-134

Triple Dresser (door) 391-235

Spindle Mirror 391-207

2 Commode Nightstands 391-621

HARD TO FIND SECRETARY crystal knob, beveled mirror and glass door 391-318

$3,600 OBO. Please email me for pictures at kmgaugler3@gmail.com Located in Cincinnati, OH area.

Posted By KarenG, 10/2/2012

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Gary Hubbard, 2/10/2014  3:33 PM

I am interested in the vanity # 391-318 how, when, where, can we get together to get it delivered to me.
 We are located in Nokesville Virginia, where is the vanity located and how much do you want for it.   
  you can call me at 1-703-754-1836 ask for Gary or Maggie. i would like to be able to give it to Maggie for her birthday in March. thanks in advance.

From Joan Stead, 10/11/2012  12:45 AM

Was not aware that Lexington had closed out or discontinued. Wondered if you would be willing to sell the end tables separately? Would I be able to see pictures?

From jerry, 10/6/2012  9:15 PM

will you sell just the bed and if so, how much would you be asking for it?  Would you be willing to help coordinate shipping (probably a national mover)? thanks