Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Want thomasville bogart vanity

I'm looking for the thomasville bogart hollywood vanity and stool to purchase. If u have these item(s) please post and i will contact u, thx.

Posted By matt@mapracing.com, 8/22/2012

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From matt@mapracing.com, 12/2/2013  1:39 PM

Hi,

I'm still interested in the vanity and stool.  Can you email at matt@mapracing.com with photos and what you are asking for.

Thanks
Matt

From Ericams@gwu.edu, 11/29/2013  6:26 PM

I have found one but this is a very valued and sought after item so I'm sure you will find it an appreciative home!

From patio0325, 11/29/2013  5:05 PM

Hello.  Just found your posting and wondered if you were still looking for these items.  I have the Hollywood Vanity and matching stool available in New Mexico ZIP 87025.  Both are in excellent condition.

From Ericams@gwu.edu, 11/29/2012  11:22 AM

Is the vanity still for sale?

From Diehl, 10/15/2012  11:54 PM

I have the Thomasville Bogart bedroom collection including Hollywood Vanity and stool for sale.  I am in Scottsdale, Arizona.

From matt@mapracing.com, 9/18/2012  11:36 AM

Yes,  I'm am very interested in your bogart vanity and stool.  Can you pls tell me the condition of the vanity and stool, and how much you are asking for them.  If you have pictures of your actual vanity that would be great.  You can send info to my email, it is the same as my username.  Thanks

From djohnson1112, 9/15/2012  9:02 PM

I have bogart vanity and stool as well as bar cabinet in storage in Anna Tx. Let me know if your still interested