Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

THOMASVILLE TRELLIS GARDEN

Posted By Stacy, 4/13/2010

Login to Reply to this Topic

LOOKING FOR ANY PIECES OF THE THOMASVILLE TRELLIS GARDEN COLLECTION from about 2003. i ALREADY OWN THE CAL KING BED FRAME. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT stacy_pon@yahoo.com thanks!

Replies

From David21, 1/7/2013  12:19 PM

Hi, I am looking for Thomasville palais jardin amber night stand to complete my set. Let me know if you have any leads.

Thanks, David

From H. Akers, 9/19/2010  12:40 PM

If you're still looking for pieces from the Thomasville Trellis Garden Collection, I have a king four-poster bed, armoire and two night stands with marble tops. They are all in excellent condition. Please let me know if you're interested by emailing akershl@yahoo.com. Thanks!

From Vonda White, 8/26/2010  1:46 PM

I am very interested in the dresser and two night stands. Please let me know if you still have this available.

From Kate Johnson, 8/7/2010  8:29 PM

I have the Queen bedroom suite! Queen bed, 2 nightstands, the dresser and mirror! I love this set, but unfortunately it does not fit in my guest bedroom. I am looking to keep the queen bed but the rest of the set I am looking to give up. It is all in perfect condition barely used!

Kate

From Lorraine Smith, 6/17/2010  5:50 PM

Is this the same as the Palais Jardin series?   I have all the BD RM pieces but need the KG Headboard, footboard and rails in Royal Amber finish!!!!

Login to Reply to this Topic

• advertisement
    Technogel 0714
  • adverisement
    Tidewater 0714
  • adverisement
    AC Pacific 0914
  • adverisement
    Horizon 0914

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement