Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

cherry lillian russell bedroom furniture

I have a lillian russell cherry bedroom set purchased in the 70's. In A condition. Queen poster/spindle bed, 2 - single drawer night stands, 4 drawer chest with glove boxes, 7 drawer lingerie chest, vanity style dresser with jewelry boxes-bench style seat-oval mirror, and full length floor mirror. All has grape leaf pulls. Headboard of bed has center finial. Total of 12 pieces. Anyone willing to pay for this quality can make an offer and I will consider selling.

Posted By pat Burse, 2/6/2010

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From kathyy, 9/23/2015  2:10 PM

I am interested in the 4 drawer chest with glove boxes if you would sell it alone.

From lashel721, 7/26/2015  10:30 AM

Lillian Russell KING bedroom suite for sale. 2 nights stands, headboad, footboard, 3 boxes, (2short, 1 long). Chest of drawers, and dresser. All for sale. 
Will sell all for make me an offer
I am 20 minutes north of Nashville Tn downtown area. Cannot deliver but you are welcome to pick up anytime. 

If interested I can text you pictures. Purchased date on stamp is 2006 I believe. Good condition. 

Please call 615 559 5185.. thank you

From lashel721, 7/26/2015  10:28 AM

Lillian Russell KING bedroom suite for sale. 2 nights stands, headboad, footboard, 3 boxes, (2short, 1 long). Chest of drawers, and dresser. All for sale. 
Will sell all for make me an offer
I am 20 minutes north of Nashville Tn downtown area. Cannot deliver but you are welcome to pick up anytime. 

If interested I can text you pictures. Purchased date on stamp is 2006 I believe. Good condition. 

From lashel721, 7/26/2015  10:19 AM

Will sell all for $ 5400.00

From A Herrin, 5/3/2014  10:21 AM

I am currently selling my childhood Lillian Russell Davis bedroom suite: queen bed, nightstand w/drawer, desk, desk top & chair, and dresser w/mirror and 2 boxes. I am in the Dallas, TX area. Am willing to ship, but buyer pays all packing & shipping fees.  Can email photos. Amynbry@gmaildotcom

From pat Burse, 8/2/2011  2:37 PM

looking for L R cherry bedroom suite, chest of drawers, night stand, dresser with knee hold and mirror with boxes. ph 731-415-1624   edfreeman1@charter.net thanks Ed Freeman

From pat Burse, 7/2/2011  5:55 PM

Hi, I am looking for the cherry mirror (tall stand alone) and the commemorative desk.

From Renee, 5/21/2011  6:31 PM

Looking for a Lillian Russell chest of drawers.

Thank you.

Renee
Pere_Marquette@hotmail.com

From Oma, 11/9/2010  7:10 PM

I live in the Nashville, TN area. I am looking for a king size Lillian Russell bed in cherry. I have a full size and two twins that I am not using. Spoiled to king size!!

From Ann McCook, 10/11/2010  11:12 AM

Hi, Bedroom Pieces: I have the Lillian Russell Dark Cherry Ladies Dresser with oval mirror, Mens Dresser, Marble Top Ladies Dressing Table and the Night stand for sale in the Bay/Waveland Ms Area. These pieces were purchased new in the late 70's and are in mint conditon. Please reply to armccook@gmail.com to see, for pictures or interest.

From Dave, 9/1/2010  11:40 AM

I have a Lillian Russell bedroom suite (cherry) and am looking for a queen bed set (poster/spindle)to replace my double.
Located in North Florida
Can anybody help?

From Jane, 8/25/2010  7:08 PM

I have 2 solid cherry Lillian Russell bedroom suites made by Davis Cabinet Co. in Nashville, TN for sale. Both these suites are one owner and each comes from a smoke free home. One was purchased in 1952 and the other in the mid 50's and both are in excellent (near mint condition). Each set includes a four poster bed, dresser w/jewelry boxes and a wishbone mirror, night stand and chest w/hanky/jewelry boxes on top(these boxes were purchased extra with each suite). Have pictures if interested.

From Jennifer Mounsey, 7/15/2010  4:44 PM

Hi, My fiance and I are very interested in Lillian Russell pieces, particularly a bed and lingerie chest as well as nightstands. Where are you located so that we may consider transportation costs if we were to make you an offer.

We are in the Seattle area.

Thanks!
Jennifer

From Doris, 6/24/2010  3:56 PM

Do you still have the Lillian Russell headboard? Where are you located? How much is it? Thanks.

From Cheryl, 6/20/2010  5:27 PM

I have a King Size Lillian Russell headboard.(Red Cherry) I might would be willing to sell. But I so wished I could complete the rest the of suit . I got this headboard from my mother, but when my older sister
passed away , my mother had already given her the reminder of the suit. Now , the brother-in-law won't sell to me. It is so hard to find, and I guess Furniture stores do not carry it anymore. It is my understanding it is made over in Indonesia now.

From Doris, 3/13/2010  4:29 PM

Do you still have the Lillian Russell bedroom suite? If so where are you located?

From Marita, 2/24/2010  10:48 PM

I am searching for the 4 drawer chest with boxes. Any chance you would be willing to sell pieces? I have the other pieces that you've listed. If so, where is it located? Thank you.