Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Drexel furniture - Triennale 1950’s

I am searching for Drexel dining room furniture in the Triennale series from the late 1950's. Specifically - item 458-520-3 on the backside of the server (small buffet)or any other pieces.

Posted By Ann, 1/13/2010

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Antique123, 5/11/2019  11:17 AM

I have a complete trienniale furniture set by Drexel it's number is 458-520-3. It's 1/58 set that is fully refurbished. If you are interested email me at geddesjerome1@gmail.com.

From muellja, 2/18/2017  3:23 PM

I have the Drexel Triennale china hutch and small buffet (item 458-520-3) and am interested in selling them. The hutch is in good condition, the small buffet needs the top refinished and has a knick in the top.

From Yellowbird, 3/8/2015  2:56 PM

Still looking for a Drexel Heritage Triennale dining set?  I've got the whole set, side buffet, china hutch, 6 chairs and table.  Some worn spots (when we moved it) and the china buffet is missing 1 'knob' but overall in good shape. 

From kaylamterry88, 7/15/2013  6:55 PM

I have a Drexel Triennale Server for sale.  Message me if still interested.

From fred valdes, 5/27/2011  1:17 PM

HAVE DREXEL BEDROOM FURNITURE 1957 QUEEN SIZE HEADBOARD SIDE TABLES HIGHBOY AND DRESSER IN LIGHT GRAY I BELIEVE IT WAS CALLED ITALIAN CAN ANYONE GIVE ME AN IDEA WHAT WE CAN SELL IT FOR

From James Svoboda, 2/7/2010  12:47 AM

Do you have a picture of Triennale. Would like to see it. We have a nice set that is several years old it is called Drexel Valero. It's kind of spanish looking. Looks very 1970's. It's a little worn with some scratches but we now have pads on it. Huge china cabinet.

From greg blumberg, 2/6/2010  6:42 PM

I have been selling fine furniture for 27 years and have heavily dealt with the Drexel Heritage line. Drexel only made a small number, a handful at best, of the Triennale series and they only sold in a couple of outlet stores in the United States, and briefly. In my 27 years I have only come across 1 incomplete set of Triennale consisting of table and four chairs. I suggest you have a furniture maker copy what you are looking for, but you really are better off finding another series of Drexel furniture mid century and building a full line of that. Drexel Declaration, Duncan Phyfe and Profile are in huge numbers and very beautiful at that. You can build up a bedroom, dining and living room all matching. Check Craigslist constantly in your area if you live in a big city and you will have no problem with these popular lines at a reasonable cost of a few thousand dollars per room set. Triennale is a needle in the haystack, not worth the efforts of trying to find. Also, I suggest not buying any new or modern Drexel as they have been taken over by a large furniture maker that now makes a lot of sub-standard furniture and some of their lines are farmed out to be made in China, but you will never get the company to admit that. Retro designers, among others love the 3 lines I have mentioned above and you will have a much more enjoyable time filling up your house with something you can find available, and in different shades to match your decor. I came across a lot of these 3 lines of furniture.

From tonia d., 1/27/2010  4:42 PM

Searching for Drexel Mahogany furniture 1950. Most series including of course, Triennale. Not too worn please.

From john, 1/24/2010  12:57 AM

Its actually 458 430 3 triennale drexel china cabinet.

From john, 1/24/2010  12:54 AM

Hi, I have a pristine minty no scratches Drexel Triennale china cabinet. Interested. This is a lovely piece in Drexel. This china cabinet number is exactly what you are looking for, it's stamped in the back and dated 1959. Email     caristancleaners@yahoo.co m