Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Thomasville St0ne Terrace Bedroom furniture

I have a Thomasville stone terrace canopy bed and really need to upgrade to a king size bed. Also need a matching night stand. Willing to pay cash and arrange shipping or pick up. If you have a king size bed or nightstand you are willing to sell, please contact me. Photos are a must to match the existing furniture. I can't sell the queen bed til we have a king. :o) contact me at DMerritt5@nc.rr.com

Posted By D0nna, 9/13/2009

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From vrehappy, 2/8/2013  3:41 PM

i have a queen size 4 poster (without metal canopy) Stone Terrace in excellent condition for sale.  Asking $800.  also have the matching oval nightstand with saltillo travertine marble top, that too is in excellent condition.  Asking $300 for that.

this furniture is well built.  wish they made the new stuff that well.

contact me if interested: vrehappy2@yahoo.com  Will send pictures.

From AtlantaFurnitureBrokers, 2/8/2013  12:09 PM

Does anyone still need Thomasville Stone Terrace pieces?  I have access to several pieces including a King canopy.  I am a Furniture Broker specializing in discontinued furniture and regularly locate retired Thomasville (among other lines).  Please email me if you’d like more details on my inventory at info@AtlantaFurnitureBrokers.com . Thanks!

Karen
Atlanta Furniture Brokers

Visit www.AtlantaFurnitureBrokers.com to Activate Your Discontinued Furniture Search Request! 

From Stuart Waldenmaier, 5/2/2011  1:39 PM

I have a mint condition, complete Thomasville, Stone Terrace Collection bedroom set with King poster bed with metal canapy top, 2 night stands with Saltillo Travertine tops, matching triple dresser with Saltillo Travertine top and central mirror with 2 hinged side mirrors, and metal lamps for nightstands that match canapy metal top and headboard. Downsizing after divorce. Located in San Antonio, TX. I have pictures to e-mail and beautiful separately matched armoire that blends nicely with this set. Contact me at stuartw228@aol.com

From christine, 3/6/2011  8:39 AM

still, I know I am a nag.LOL, anyone still selling stone terrace bed room? thanks, christine

From Debra Peveto, 2/14/2011  8:42 PM

I have a king size Thomasville Stone Terrace Palladian headboard, footboard and siderails. I'm downsizing and would like to have same bed in queen size. Would like to trade, but will consider selling.

From Susan, 11/21/2010  9:11 PM

I have a california king stone terrace poster bed that I am selling. Please email me directly if you are interested.   susan.matt@live.com

From christine hamm, 11/21/2010  9:04 PM

Renee, last ditch effort. Do you still have king size stone terrace bed? I you do and are willing to sell, plz, let me know, thanks, Christine Hamm

From christine hamm, 7/17/2010  9:00 PM

I am looking for thomasville stone terrace queen canopy bed. If anyone is interested in selling, especially in Washington state I am very interested. Thankyou

From phil, 12/23/2009  12:59 PM

What color is the set? I will purchase the complete set. How much are you asking?

From Renee, 11/23/2009  7:05 PM

FOR SALE: I have the Thomasville Stone Terrace king poster bed with metal canopy frame, two oval nightstands with travertine tops, one dresser with travertine top and mirror (central mirror and two hinged side mirrors), and one entertainment cabinet. One owner, mint condition. I would prefer to sell the set, located in Louisiana. rockdoctor@cox.net

From Donna, 10/12/2009  10:16 AM

Tamara
If you are interested in splitting up the set. I am interested in the night stands and the king bed. I already have the dresser and armoire. Thanks. Donna Just email me at DMerritt5@nc.rr.com

From Philip Edwards, 10/7/2009  5:42 PM

I am interested in the triple dresser

From Tamara, 9/29/2009  9:59 PM

I have Stone Terrace Bedroom Set for sale as a complete set.
Triple Dresser wtih Travertine Top
Dresser Mirror
Armoire
King Poster Bed with Metal Canapy Frame
2 Night Stands with Travertine Top

Send me your email if interested in all. Located near Rochester NY.

From patricia, 9/28/2009  8:55 AM

I have 2 stone terrace nightstands with marble tops, can send pictures if you send me your email. I do not have the king size bed though, I am selling the nightstands, my queen size canopy bed & triple dresser, will sell separately.

w.patricia@ymail.com