Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

SEEKING HENREDON ALFRESCO CURIO or BUFFET/Palais finish

Seeking 2-3 Henredon Alfresco curio cabinets w/ wrought iron trim detail and/or Alfresco marble top buffet in Palais finish. Please contact me anytime/any date at ddbaldwins@embarqmail.com if you are looking to sell either of these pieces.

Posted By jem293, 3/17/2009

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From babydog020457, 5/11/2016  2:33 PM

I have two Henredon Palais curio cabinet for sale ex ex condition like new

and 6 chairs and table to match Atlanta GA 770 998 7077 5/2016

From hmelton72, 8/12/2015  10:08 AM

I have a Henredon 100% Authentic Buffet Side Table Dining Room Piece 
Collection number 4800
Absolutely stunning china buffet, sideboard cabinet from Henredon's popular Alfresco Collection. This beautiful piece of furniture features a beautiful marble top, graceful carvings and lines, all in a beautiful finish that is reminiscent of the finest European antiques.  Behind the center doors are shelves and a silverware drawer. The two curved, glass front drawers encase a lighted area with shelves to show off those unique and special pieces that you own. Excellent, pre-owned condition.

• Finish: PaIlais (Rich, Warm Brown)
  • Collection Number: 4800
  • Dimensions: W 82"; D 26"; H 42" 
  • Original Retail (2004): 13KCollection Number: 4800

From dlbdan, 6/28/2011  7:55 PM

I have a complete dining room Henredon Alfresco Europeon Palais 4800 Collection that I'm selling. It includes Dining Table, 2 leaves, 6 Side chairs, 2 Arm chairs and Matching Buffet with St. Laurent Marble Top. The entire collection is LIKE NEW and in EXCELLANT CONDITION.

Please contact me via email roxthorley@gmail.com if you are interested.      

From Deborah Baldwin, 3/24/2010  9:35 PM

Still looking to purchase Henredon Alfresco (collection 4800) dining room buffet and/or curios with wrought iron detailing. Also interested in collection mirror and armoire.

Please contact me via email at ddbaldwins@embarqmail.com if you are interested in selling any of these pieces.