Over 141 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
Follow Us on Twitter  Follow Us on Twitter HyperLink RSS Feed Email Us  Login

Thomasville Mystique pieces

Posted By Gloria, 8/3/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

I am looking for a king sized lightbridge and headbroad for the Thomasville Mystique collection. I have the queen set and I love it. I just purchased a king sized bed and would like to keep my bedroom set if at all possible. Does anyone have any information on where I might find these pieces? I purchased it in 1990. glospeaks@aol.com

Replies

From Alina, 8/7/2012  10:06 PM

Gloria, I have a Thomasville Mistique complete bed for sale,with bridge, tall boys on both sides. I live in Jacksonville, Florida. 
You can email me at Alina.martinez@gmail.com if you are still interested. 

From Gloria, 8/6/2011  7:13 PM

Looking for Thomasville Mystique King bed. Live on west coast of Florida. Traveling up to East TN soon.

From Gloria, 7/11/2011  9:03 AM

I would love to find a single Thomasville Mystique nightstand.

From Nancy Gorman, 4/21/2011  7:15 PM

I have a Thomasville Mystique Dinning room table with two leaves and 4 side chairs and 2 captain chairs. I also have a servilier that matches as well. I have matching protection covers for the table. I am interested in selling these pieces. If you are interested in purchasing these pieces - email me at ngorman@hawaii.rr.com

From santa o'farrill, 4/3/2011  8:46 PM

I have bedroom pieces mystique stile from Thomasville. I'm looking for "armoire" in the same stile. I boath in 1993 in NY store at 26th st.

From santa o'farrill, 4/3/2011  8:41 PM

I'm locking for armoire Mystique stile

From Ann Buitrago, 3/30/2011  1:24 AM

TO DONNA DALY: I have Mystique splat back (not cane) chairs. I know of a great drop shipper who could move them. I have 4 sides and 2 arms. EMAIL me directly with your number and I'll call you.

From DONNA DALY, 2/8/2011  1:38 PM

I need dining room chairs for Mystique... pecan... not the cane back.. I am located in NJ

From Carole Meyer, 1/21/2011  5:02 PM

Looking for Mystique living room end table or tables and possibly a sofa table. Please email me at allegro96@yahoo.com.
Note to Bo 11/21/2010: Are your pieces still available?

From Maureen Hayes, 1/17/2011  10:20 AM

Note to Scott. For some reason my email is not accepting your address. I don't want to break up my set. I only want to sell the whole set.

Login to Reply to this Topic

• adverisement
    Tidewater 0714

• Advertisement
    borkholder1012
  • advertisement
    purecareenews01214

• Thomasville 110 Years
  • Adverisement
    Isuzu 0814

• niwa 0814

• Advertisement